Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Death From Below

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Death From Below
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2008 15:22:47   
Saojun

Death From Below

Location: Sandsea War -> Battle the Dunelord!, The Sandsea (Books 1 and 2) -> Zhoom -> Quests -> Death From Below, War Memorial -> Sandsea War -> To War! -> Join The Battle! -> Battle The Dunelord
Level/Quest/Items required: DA, completion of Sek-Duat Lives Again
Release Date: March 25th, 2008

Objective: The rescued rebellion members have told Zhoom the tales of The Dunelord which were whispered by Sek-Duat's Army. This ancient and powerful monster can only be stopped by a Dragonlord!
Objective completed: You and your dragon have defeated the ancient Dunelord and saved the rest of the people of The Sandsea! Sek-Duat's power is greatly diminished but he's still a great threat to the rebels.

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 4050
Gold rewarded: 430

Monsters
(6) Mummy
(1) Dunelord - Titan Boss

NPCs
Zhoom

Rewards
Swords
Shattersoul
Structure
Ranger's Companion
Fighter's Worth

Staves
Shattermind
Form
Ranger's Support
Wizard's Worth

Daggers
Shatterheart
System
Ranger's Savior
Thief's Worth

Dialogue
Zhoom: We have rescued most of the villagers <Character>, but we have a problem.
Zhoom: The rebels that we have rescued have overheard Sek-Duat's army talking about a creature called The Dunelord.
Zhoom: It is some massive ancient monster who has slept for centuries beneath the sands.
Zhoom: They are saying that Sek-Duat is furious that we stopped his plans and he has summoned The Dunelord to devour the rest of the villagers.
Zhoom: We have to save them before The Dunelord arrives in the tomb fields to the west.
Zhoom: It will take the unimaginable power of a full Dragonlord to stop this Dunelord.

<Character>: This is the place... so where is this Dunelord character?
<Dragon>: Maybe he got scared when he heard we were coming?
<Character>: Yeah... That sounds reasonable. I mean here comes <Character> on his giant dragon... who wouldn't run?
<Dragon>: Yeah... I'd be scared of us. In fact, I'm a little scared of us now. We're THAT good.
<Character>: I guess you are. I can feel you shaking.
<Dragon>: That's not me. I thought that was you.
<Character>: It's not me. Uh... Do you hear a rumbling noise?

*The Dunelord appears above the ground*

<Character>: We've got TITANSIGN!!! THAT thing is The Dunelord??!
<Dragon>: We should have walked in rhythm... We might not have attracted the worm.
<Character>: Too late for pop-media references now... we've got a fight on our hands!

Other information
  • Map

Thanks to
  • All who posted the Names, Links and Weapon Entries for this quest.
  • dan0101 for information.
  • Djudj for information.
  • Jay for information.
  • master of dead for information.
  • Aouros for information.
  • Vaserl for information.
  • Darius for information.
  • Hoenir for information.
  • *Ben* for information.
  • Miashin for the map.
  • Sasuke Uchiha for Titan Tag.
  • Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/5/2022 22:38:22 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Death From Below
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition