Legendary Miss Fixit
When you buy or sell an item or move an item in your inventory, you are reequipped with your default inventory. Your guest is not affected.
Several of the classes share the same "Class Armor Shop".
At the Jagged Peaks, there are several different shops that can turn up, with different items. You will have to repeat the quest until you can find the correct shop.
Problem: You buy something and when you leave the store you get an error message saying "Inventory could not be updated" or similar. You appear to lose the money and not gain the item.
Solution: Log out and log in again, you will either regain the money or get the item. This is merely a designated error to handle connection problem issues.
Problem: My item is "stuck" and will not move up or down in my inventory.
Solution: If an item gets "stuck" in an inventory slot, logging out of the game and staying logged out for at least 12 hours will allow the game to fix the item.
Before posting in these threads:
1) CHECK if the bug has already been reported, if it has your "Me too!" post is unnecessary. This means that you need to check the first post in the thread AND the last few posts in the thread, which may not yet have been confirmed or added to the first post. If you are providing additional information, or a way to work around the bug, please post.
2) Do not respond with "That's not a bug" posts. AKs are welcome to edit such things in to the post though. You may however respond if you have a way to solve the bug, such posts are welcome.
3) No pictures! Links to pictures should be used instead. Also please do not use Bitmaps for the pictures. Convert it to a more space efficient type, such as JPEG or png.
4) If your bug is fixed please delete your post.
5) Make sure you're posting in the right thread.
6) Please include ALL of the information in the template in the first post! It may not seem necessary, but these little details often allow the bug to be found.
7) If your post mysteriously disappears, it was probably deleted for violating one of these rules. Rest assured that it WAS seen, and was not a necessary post.
For instructions on clearing your cache: http://www.battleon.com/help/aq-technical-cache.asp
For instructions on providing a screenshot: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10536
To find your Flash version : http://www.battleon.com/FlashVersionCheck.htm
Please use this template when reporting:
Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
Before bug occurred:
Equipment before entering Shop:
Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?