Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shop-Related Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2010 1:06:27   
ZiouxM

I don't know if this a common problem or specific to my character. I purchased the gift boxes and they currently reside in the last place slot in each of their respective groups. I can't move the boxes up or move any items underneath them. Any help appreciated.
AQ  Post #: 76
1/19/2011 5:59:11   
Communicant of the Light Lord
Banned

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. Not seeing it anywhere

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Different shop items for different level tiers... oO?

Bug details: Two characters on the same account get different versions of the Frozen Time Spines in the Jagged Peaks shop.
Before bug occurred: Wanted to buy the L38 Ice Spines for my L43 secondary. I thought they were in the shop, as I was able to buy them with my L108 main.

During Bug: After beating all Groggles, I came up to the shop, and I did not find the L38 Spines... but a L56 Energy version (that I am sure of not seeing in the shop with my L108 main.)
The level 8, 88 and 98 spines are in the shop both times though.

After bug: I left the Peaks.

Shop/War Chest: Jagged Peaks Shop
Equipment before entering Shop: Lesser DoN II, Glave Shield, Garthonk
Screenshot link: n/a

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Not yet
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Lunascape 6
Flash version: latest
14186 users online

Thanks
Com

Not a bug; there are multiple Groggle shops in that quest, each with different rewards.

< Message edited by Chii -- 3/13/2011 19:43:32 >
AQ  Post #: 77
1/21/2011 20:42:11   
kreem

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): not sure

Bug details:guardian shop only has the water weapon that heals mana only that one
Before bug occurred:just logged in

During Bug: wont show anything except the water staff

After bug: i gought it and used it nothing else happened

Shop/War Chest: guardian
Equipment before entering Shop: same as before except i gought the mana staff
Screenshot link:

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:firefox
Flash version: 10

Not a bug. There's Guardian Shop in the Guardian Tower and a Guardian Account Shop outside it. The latter is a separate shop accessible if you have at least one guardian on your account; the former is only accessible to guardians period.

< Message edited by Chii -- 3/13/2011 19:42:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
3/12/2011 14:08:52   
dsaf

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. Nope

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): error

Bug details: I tried to unlock the Level 90 nemesis set but instead , after defeating the level 100 nemesis, I got redirected to the level 135 and 120 nemesis set shops.
Before bug occurred: battling the lvl 100 nemesis

During Bug: showed only level 135 and 120 sets in shop instead of level 90 and 105 sets

After bug: Redid quest and it happened again

Shop/War Chest: Final Nemesis
Equipment before entering Shop: Avenger's Principle, Avenger's Barrier, Guardian kragoth's Broadsword
Screenshot link: http://oi51.tinypic.com/2cqd8bd.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lurx3d&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2guftc8&s=7

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: Firefox

Should now be fixed.

< Message edited by Chii -- 3/13/2011 19:42:01 >
Post #: 79
3/15/2011 11:59:57   
Skull Kid

After i upgraded my account i went to a shop where i couldnt see anything because only shop items was seen and my z token ans gold were undefined . i was worried but after sometime i relogged in only to find eeverything alright

< Message edited by Skull Kid -- 4/26/2012 2:08:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
4/23/2011 12:38:23   
superturtles

i didnt know where to post my problem, neither could i find a post anywhere on the forums dealing with it. sorry, im new here.

i cant find the hollowsoul castle shop!! in aqwwiki its not marked as rare though.

without the items of this shop i cant get any of the existing hollowsoul merge shop. so where was the sense in removing the castle shop ??

its totally nonsense. please tell me where the castle shop is located. if you removed it, put it back!!!

please help me, thanks.
Post #: 81
5/13/2011 14:26:46   
Oreoluwa

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. Im not sure :L SORRY!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.) Glitch maybe?

Bug details:I finished the Kindred, Nemesis and Chimeran quests and no shope opened up. D:
Before bug occurred: The shops opened up before, Logged in for about 1 hour.

During Bug: Nothing?

After bug: Nothing?

Shop/War Chest: Kindred, Chimeran, Nemesis
Equipment before entering Shop: Umm.... White Gi, Pummeller, Gyrate Shield

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again?Yes
Post #: 82
7/2/2011 19:22:42   
Liberty

the new freedom shop in Battleon refuses to sell the liberty helm
Post #: 83
7/2/2011 19:39:27   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^You want AQW this is just AQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/20/2011 6:58:25   
demonspawn

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical Error or Glitch

Bug details: The description of the power katana & spirit katana are displaying conflicting infomation - Example 1: Power katana: Melee damage 9-34 - (discription)... at level 109 deals 9-33 damage
Example 2: Spirit katana: Melee damage 12-44 - (discription)... at level 130 deals 10-37 damage

Before bug occurred: Played through the miss fixit is missing & anti-guardian quests

During Bug: Conflicting info in weapon description

After bug: Logged out

Shop/War Chest: Adder's Forge
Equipment before entering Shop: Mighty armor of Awe, Shield of Awe, Spear of Awe
Screenshot link: N/A

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Did not look again
Browser Info: Firefox 4.x or 5.x
Flash version: 10.x

Just reporting this bug - looks like someone swept these weapons but forgot to update the description.
Post #: 85
7/22/2011 7:22:41   
SodaLover

Has this bug been reported before? - no

Type of bug : glitch

Bug details: Shadowoksen weapons (lvl65) special attack, doesnt hit the target, allways misses, even if enemie got 0 DEX
Before bug occurred: Didnt work as well

During Bug: Never hits the target with special attack

After bug: same

Did you log out and log back in? -yes several times
Did you clear cache? yeah
Did the bug happen again? its allways
Browser Info: IE
Flash version: 9-10...?
Post #: 86
9/28/2011 16:30:55   
master x guardian

Has this bug been reported before? I don't think so
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.) Bug.
Bug details: Purchased Ghin's Inimical Blade; found that War's Pulverizing Edge was more to my liking and sold Ghin's Blade; it sold in Yulgar's Beginner shop for its FULL buying price.
Before bug occurred: Just testing blade on monsters.
During Bug: Ghin's Blade sells for full amount it is bought for.
After bug: Got back all the gold I lost purchasing it instead of usual half.
Shop/War Chest: Awethur vs AntiGuardian and Yulgar's Beginner Shop
Equipment before entering Shop: The blade obviously; Nemesis' Testament, Cheiftain's IronThorn, Blazing Solaris Plate and Shield, Armor of Awe and Shield, Urn of Daryngord.
Did you log out and log back in? No.
Did you clear cache? No.
Did the bug happen again? Not going to buy blade just to see lol.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: Latest

< Message edited by master x guardian -- 9/28/2011 16:49:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
10/14/2011 15:10:17   
DarkVenus16

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): I think it's a glitch,not sure :P
Bug details: A lot of money just disappeared
Before bug occurred: I had 4.833 million gold

During Bug: I was in the shop just looking out of curiosity

After bug: I exited the shop and my gold went down to about 900k

Shop/War Chest: I don't remember which but I think it was the Z-Token shop or the normal shop in Battleon
Equipment before entering Shop: Mighty armor of awe,Blade of awe and shield of awe.
Screenshot link: http://i53.tinypic.com/2yy8kf7.jpg

Did you clear cache? No,how to do that?
Did the bug happen again? No
Browser Info: Safari
Flash version: Newest
Post #: 88
12/5/2011 3:39:02   
Annonymus

quote:

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: I bought the 2012 calendar, and linked it to my character, but it shows the 2011 Calendar shop instead and won't let me buy anything.
Before bug occurred:

During Bug: 2011 Calendar shop button appears instead of the 2012 Calendar shop button.

After bug:

Shop/War Chest: 2012 Calendar shop
Equipment before entering Shop: It has this glitch with any equipment.
Screenshot link: Clicky!
Just in case:
  • Character Page: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=78646169
  • Character ID: 78646169

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
    Did you clear cache? Yes.
    Did the bug happen again? Yes.
    Browser Info: Google Chrome.
    Flash version: 11.102.55
  • Not a bug. There is no 2012 calendar shop, and there probably won't be one. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/5/2011 17:48:07 >
    Post #: 89
    12/27/2011 8:27:22   
    Saber axe

quote:

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch (probably)

Bug details: Successfully completed the Spell Scroll Quest and accessed the Blue Blazes shop, however for some reason when I tried to purchase the "Blue Blazes V" spell, it told me that the item was not found.
    Before bug occurred: Did the Spell Scroll quest, successfully accessed and purchased the Seeing Red V spell, then went back to try and get the Blue Blazes V spell.

During Bug: Despite having the level and gold requirement, attempting to purchase the spell only resulted in the error "item not found" being shown.

After bug:

Shop/War Chest: Spell Scroll Rewards Shop (after clearing the FallowSea, Conflagration, Elder Saggidus dungeons, in that order)
    Equipment before entering Shop: Insightful Armor of Awe, Golden Shield, Drakonnan's Red Vengeance, Ultra FireWere
    Screenshot link: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zldctj&s=5

Did you log out and log back in? Yes. Money and Spell inventory remained unchanged.
    Did you clear cache? Yes.
    Did the bug happen again? Yes. And apparently NONE of the Blue Blaze spells can be bought. (at least for versions I-V, not sure about the rest since I'm not high lvled enough)
    Browser Info: Google Chrome 16.0.912.63
    Flash version: Whatever the latest one is.
    Fixed. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2011 15:37:11 >
    AQ  Post #: 90
    12/27/2011 10:39:49   
    TostiTostelli

quote:

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. Dont think so.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): ''Item not found''

Bug details: At Harvenger Rare Ballyhoo shop, trying to purchase the lvl 126 version results in the following error displayed in a white bubble in the topside of the AQ screen: ''Item not found.''

Before bug occurred: Watching Ballyhoo

During Bug: Purchasing at Harvenger Rare Ballyhoo shop.

After bug: Nothing much happens, game continues and works fine.

Shop/War Chest: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=19821809
    Equipment before entering Shop: Gifbox armour XxVII-Z, Julienne Vegisplatic, Giftbox shied XXVII-Z
    Screenshot link: Harvenger error

Did you clear cache? yes
    Did the bug happen again? yes
    Browser Info: firefox 8.0
    Flash version: 11.1.102.55
    Fixed. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/27/2011 15:37:29 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 91
    2/26/2012 6:27:05   
    shintilaberis

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Shop inventory glitch

Bug details:
    Before bug occurred:
    I wanted to buy the the blood orb, but had 27/27 misc slots
    During Bug: I sold the koofu caller before buying it

After bug:
    I now have 26/27 misc slots which seems odd (and I've counted them, it seems right). Either the shop said I had more misc slots than I did or I sold two items when only pressing sell for one.

Shop/War Chest: Mass Mardar
    Equipment before entering Shop: I don't think it affects it by what I'm wearing, considering it involves miscs
    Screenshot link: Would just show 26 misc slots which wouldn't help.

Did you clear cache? No
    Did the bug happen again? I had this buying a pet earlier in the week before iirc
    Browser Info: Firefox 10.0.2
    Flash version: 11.1.102.62
    AQ AQW  Post #: 92
    5/20/2012 7:04:33   
    overdead

@above: plus changing element costs NaN. I actually changed element thrice today for free.
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
    5/27/2012 14:35:31   
    Ascott92

Has this bug been reported before? Don't See it on here
    Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.) Bug/glitch/not detecting status.
    Bug details: Bought the Z token 7500 deal, got the Dainashini but still can't buy from valencia z blade shop (keeps stating I need to purchase the package but I already have)
    During Bug: Just wont let me buy from shop
    After bug: still not letting me gain access
    Shop/War Chest: Valencia Z Blade Shop
    Equipment before entering Shop: Equipment hasnt changed before or after the Glitch/bug
    Did you log out and log back in? Yes, multiple times
    Did you clear cache? Yes
    Did the bug happen again? Yes
    Flash version: Latest

Will try again in an hour or so, but u'd think if the blade was credited immediately then the shop would be as well :(

The Daishini upgrade shop isn't available yet. You can't use the Z-blade shop because that shop is the upgrade shop for the Z-blade package not for Daishini .

never mind, just found out the z blade scythe went rare and was replace witht he daishini - cant even use it in my character build.............. epic fail

< Message edited by Kalanyr -- 5/28/2012 21:39:39 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
    5/29/2012 6:36:10   
    BexnDan

If I have the temporary Tortilla shield and go into a shop to rearrange my inventory, or to buy or sell an item, then I lose the shield and revert to my no-drop adventurer shield. This is a real pain because of the number of pinatas which are sometimes needed to find the shield again.

It doesn't happen for temporary weapons and armours, but I think it is all temporary shields because I have tried it with a Guardian character - borrowing the Adventurer shield temporarily from Yulgar, and then losing it by adjusting my inventory in a shop.
    AQ  Post #: 95
    5/29/2012 14:29:33   
    shadow3311

ok i purchased the 7500 token pack and alls well and good until i try and buy a z blade scythe it tells me i need to buy the special pack in order to buy the item whih i already did so whats the deal there how am i meant to get a z blade scythe i payed my 25 bucks worth for the weapon id kinda like to get it now any help would be much appreciated :)
    Post #: 96
    6/9/2012 1:19:15   

^you need to read up -.-
    Go to GD and click the first thing that looks like a revolution.
    Post #: 97
    6/9/2012 1:44:15   
    ChronoWhirl

I'm very sorry, I'm new, but what is GD?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 98
    6/9/2012 1:46:54   

General Disscussion. Its the big forum at the top when you hit AQ.
    Post #: 99
    6/9/2012 1:48:01   
    Traveler
    Helpful and Constructive!

^GD is the AQ General Discussion forum.

He just means that this is not a bug. Both the monster rewards and the prices have just gone through a complete upheaval, as explained on this thread: =AQ= Monster Rewards and Pricing Updates.
    AQ  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
    Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition