Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Steakhouse | Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: The Steakhouse | Comments
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2009 13:20:30   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - A test to see how many metaphors I could cram into a short story, heheh. The Corrosion of Tender Moments
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
12/1/2009 13:04:19   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - A story in a vein similar to The Corrosion of Tender Moments. I might turn it into a poem eventually. More experimentation with metaphor, though to a less degree than previously. Concrete Gardens
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
12/7/2009 11:40:15   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - A happier sequel to "Concrete Gardens," detailing what happens to the narrator in the years after he leaves his town. Blandly titled Return To Concrete Gardens.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
1/4/2010 11:53:08   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Three updates from Winter Break. The first is a very odd story, inspired by my recent discovery that Artemis was a feminine name, whereas Artemas or Artemus is masculine. Please make note that I did not in any way attempt medieval syntax: Your Name And Affiliation, Sirrah

The second is a self-examination essay. Who Am I? Who I Am.

The third is a short narrative about a stranger in a small town. A Winter Melody
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
1/10/2010 15:24:08   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Small update - Truth, seven sentences which I care to believe in.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
1/20/2010 16:53:00   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - Two new stories, though the first is rather like an essay. Guide to Wisdom. The second is from a story I began to write many months ago, but never finished. I changed the ending around, and the result is Factory Soldier, a tale of one man's unconscious quest to find himself.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
1/25/2010 13:19:51   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - Three new works.
Fingers of the Earth - In honor of "those who go through life with glasses empty."
Abstract Desperation - For Robert, whom I long to see again, soon. Warning, may be difficult to read. Very odd style.
Hello, It's Me, Adam - For all of you, for my family, my other friends, for Kel, and for Robert. I cannot thank any of you properly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
2/2/2010 15:48:25   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - Yet another "confessional" tale. I hope you all aren't getting tired of these... Pieces

As always, for Robert.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
2/8/2010 12:04:34   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - A story partially inspired by the (free, short) flash game The Company of Myself. The Window
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
3/4/2010 14:47:22   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

I've been reading a few of your Posts from "The Steakhouse: Other". ;)
I loved your "ButterQuest Review", I didn't know anyone could write so much on a Game that involves a failing attempt at an attack. You sounded so serious (With the excepetion of a few comments. :P) throughout the review, whilst including a sense of comedy.
But... My all time favourite of yours has to be "101 Uses For A Left Sock". Pure brilliance. I am telling you, it would have taken me months to find 101 uses for an item. Cysero would be proud!
Keep up your immense work, Cow Face. I hope to be reading some more of your work soon. :D

~Zyrain

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/8/2010 16:33:33   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

To the above: Thanks very much again! Would have a better thank-you, but I already gave it on IRC. :3

Double update! In the Other thread, there's On Meaning, a rather rambling exposition on the way I see things. And music.

Conclusion to the Debate, based partially upon some arguments I've been having later, is in the Stories thread.

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 3/8/2010 16:34:04 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
3/28/2010 15:41:07   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - A zomgonoitssosad story about a drunkard and his "redemption." Sin, Retribution, Redemption
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
3/29/2010 1:41:59   
Shreder

Very nice CF...Very nice.
DF MQ  Post #: 38
3/29/2010 12:17:05   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Thanks very much! ^_^ Glad you liked it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
6/1/2010 14:29:19   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - Just A Thought, a brief, random essay.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
6/10/2010 13:33:44   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - On The Internet, an essay about the effect which the Internet has had on my life.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
8/2/2010 14:05:23   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Update - Hypothetical Situation, a random bit of humor for you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
1/6/2012 22:13:00   
Kinzdor

I just loved your Zardian work so I thought I would check out you`r steakhouses`s

Story: After the tongue in cheek style of your Zardian work I was not expecting the serous feel to most of these story's. Only a few authors have manged to master two different writing styles. You Mr. Cow are one of the few!

Now onto, other (the steakhouse I mean) .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: The Steakhouse | Comments
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition