Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2011 20:05:46   
Acient J

Hey, AJ here, trying to be more active in L&L.

Name: Acient Jonai, though Jack's my real one
Age/B-Day: 14, day after Hallows Eve
Self Description: Hm...I'm a semi-nerd (meaning I'm serious about these forums and whatnot but still have friends), going to an exam school. I believe that math is the key to everything, and that every mathematical paradox is not a flaw in math but in the way we perceive it. I like pi.
What do you do: I write, I read, I fiddle, I play DragonFable/AQWorlds/EpicDuel, I swim, I ski. I go to school.
Favorite Anythings: Food- Clam Chowda; Day- whenever school gets out; Athlete- Big Papi; Word- cantaloupe
Favorite L&L Writing: Intent and Desire
Your Narratives: Used to have Endar up, but took it down because I want to publish it when it's done. Other than that, there's Theories of Varium; Loner, where I'm suffering some writer's block; some DF quests; and My Writing.
Other Notes: I'm done writing my profile now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
4/10/2011 13:44:30   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Name: (not saying) anne leacy (not saying), otherwise known as tigerlady/tigerdess
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Tigerdess@gmail
Age/B-Day: june 25 1995 (soo close to being 5 25 5)
Self Description: a ...odd teen who loves reading and playing video games, and writing. and anything dark/sappy.
What do you do: school, play games, read and write. try to draw, but that normally fails.
Favorite Anythings:
Books: LotR,specifically return of the king, but I'm also a huge warriors (eric hunter) fan.
Games: AE any, also many pokemon.
Food: anything with wheat or cheese ;) (also what I'm semi-allergic to. fate is cruel)
Music: old disney. and gospel songs.
Favorite L&L Writing: Mirthia's and Mordred's tie for first, but I like them all.
Favorite L&L Poetry: haven't read any.
Your Narratives: besides school, I have some book ideas in process of writing, and my fanfic Shadowed Past.
Your Poetry: none you'll ever see! though i do like writing poetry, it is NOT going on the web.
Other Notes: the name tigerlady acually comes from tigedess, and tigerdess was a duel insperation of Tigerstar and Tigerlily. The 48 part was because on RS I quit my original tigerlady account.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
4/25/2011 9:47:48   
Riprose123

Name: Sam
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: bookwormsdog1234@gmail.com
Age/B-Day: 13
Self Description: Insane but in a good way like Cysero insane
What do you do: Write,Play video games,eat,sleep repeat
Favorite Anythings: color:blue
Favorite L&L Writing: Mritha's Legacy of a Hero
Favorite L&L Poetry: Haven't read much
Your Narratives: none :P
Your Poetry: Don't write any
Other Notes:

DF MQ  Post #: 78
6/1/2011 0:43:00   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< My name is Jae.

In my own eyes, I try my best to be amiable, polite, respectful, and pure positivity. I prefer to laugh more than anything. I suppose a negative quality of mines is that I can be quite reserved sometimes, and may display a mood of detachment when irked.

I like to do/try many things but I must say that my most consistent hobbies would be visual illustrations, writing, sleeping, video games (of course^^), and dancing to music (not that I'm great at it, hehe).

I have several favorite things but I will limit myself to naming only a few: My favorite colors are blue, green, & yellow (in that order). My favorite type of food is seafood. My favorite subject is art (it's so extensive).

I have written numerous stories. However, strictly within this forum, I am currently working on my very first narrative entitled The Puppet Master, which is based on Hero Smash and is still a work in progress, but, I am happy to announce it's just about done.^^

I'm relatively new to this section of the forum. However, I am enjoying the sense of free-spirited creativity here. I really love storytelling and many people say that I'm a pretty talented writer/storyteller. Although I do not sometimes fully agree with this, because I realize there are so many other writers that accomplish so much more than me, I do take the encouragement as something to use to push myself as a writier with the goal of entertaining others & myself. I strive to always do my best when it comes to writing! :)

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 6/30/2011 1:50:22 >
AQW  Post #: 79
6/16/2011 9:44:48   
Helixi

I've been inactive for so long and L+L has changed so much, I decided to redo this and get myself up to speed with the going's on around here.

Name: Helix. My real name and variants thereof.

AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Ask, I might not bite.

Age/B-Day: Not for you.

Self Description:
Tall, Dark and Strange. :)

What do you do:
Read, Write, Sew, Write, Sew.

Favorite Anythings:
Person: Dizzy. <3
Place: Where he lives. So much better than here.
Food/Drink: Chocolate/Baileys.
Books: The Septimus Heap series. The Harry Potter series. House of Night series. Ann Rice books (cliche!). Bill Bryson books. Inheritance Series. Percy Jackson series. The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver. Classic mythology.
Places: OOC Room/Lurking in L+L. Nocturu subforum. Vintage shops.

Favorite L&L Writing: r0de0boys Symphony Of The Night. One called Angels Of The Night; the authors name has slipped my mind and .::oDrews Intent And Desire.

Favorite L&L Poetry: No Small Poetry by Smalls, Clash of Heart and Mind by Crimzon5, Babel And Berin by BrantePyrus, Green's Free verse Poetry by green_girl, A Heart's Words by jominomer, An Seanfháinne by Master Samak and All Of My Days, My Mind Is Away by Sanguine.

I haven't read ANYTHING in L+L for years. If these don't exist anymore, I sincerely apologise.

Your Narratives: The Strangers.
A New Life.
Untitled/Lily And John.
Eve.
I, Imagination. This is the only finished one.
The Dawn Fountain; A Tale of Nocturan Tragedy.

Your Poetry: A Collection Of Dark and Philosophical Verse. It's really quite crap and one dimensional. I'm looking to work on my poetry over the Summer.

Other Notes: Feel free to comment

AQ DF  Post #: 80
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition