Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Heaven's Wrath ~ Comments ~ Ch 7

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Heaven's Wrath ~ Comments ~ Ch 7
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2008 20:43:44   
jerenda

Not many people go willingly to death.
Those that do are either blessed...
or cursed.
I am cursed.

Welcome to Heaven's Wrath, a story about the most demented eagle ever to hit the ground running. If you're not hooked by the end of Chapter 1, I don't know what to tell you. ^_^

C&C greatly appreciated. Please, if you're just going to say "I liked it", include why you liked it. Thanks.

The story appears when you click on the poem at the top.

Tales of the Aeons
Madness...and Poetry / Comments
My poetry... past that, I shall let it speak for itself.
Into the Night / Comments
A short story collection about vampires. Mostly exercises in writing, but quite entrancing little stories to boot, if I say so myself. And I do.
In Defiance / Comments (TBA)
The story of a young desert girl with a fight on her hands.

< Message edited by jerenda -- 12/12/2008 22:55:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
7/12/2008 20:56:52   
Crimzon5

I'll read chapter 1 for now...

quote:

Eyes that cut straight to the soul, that sent grown men shaking to their knees, eyes that barely managed to contain the wild spirit within.

No need for the comma.

quote:

“Get away from me,” she growled and, limping slightly, staggered to the wall where she leaned against it.

If using the conjunction 'and', no need for a comma unless part of a list (example: I like blue, green, and red)

Heh, just a few errors... I guess. What I expect to see in chapter two would be either her escape or torture. I could read it now... but I have a few stuff to do.

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/12/2008 23:19:57   
jerenda

I'm going to keep the first sentence as is... I like it that way. Stylistic prefrence. ^_^

Flight says I shouldn't have commas after conjunctions either... *goes to search Versy's guide* Bleh, I forgot how confusing the section on commas was. Well, I'm going to keep it for now.

Torture... now there's an idea... unfortunatly, I have no idea how they'd strap her down... and pain is not a very effective weapon against her, simply because she's already been hurt too many times for it to have any effect. Meh, I do enough mental torture to her later.

Thanks Crimzon!

< Message edited by jerenda -- 7/12/2008 23:20:11 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 3
7/12/2008 23:49:51   
r0de0b0y

I read next chapter. It reminded meh of both Elfin Lied and Animorphs. And that's good.

Oh, wait, was I supposed to check for errors? Well, you probably own a spell-check

And correct meh if I'm wrong,
spoiler:

but if Changelings spend to much time in darkness/captivity, their beast half takes over, right?
Just a guess. o.0

< Message edited by r0de0b0y -- 7/12/2008 23:58:30 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
7/13/2008 1:35:18   
jerenda

It's good? Okay then. Yay! *cheers* Thank you. Error-checking is fine, but mostly I want a 'what did you think, how did it make you feel, are my characters evil/angry enough, general opinion you have of Arden at this point, of Dante, etc'. Essentially, I want to look at my story through your eyes and see if I'm doing my job. ^_^

Hmm... kinda. That's actually somewhat accurate. Want a full explanation? I'll have to figure out some way to include it... that looks like a major plothole about to happen... *pondering* So I could explain it to you right now. If you want.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
7/13/2008 1:41:11   
Firefly
Lore-ian

Jer, if you want my opinion on Crimzon's critique...

quote:

I'm going to keep the first sentence as is... I like it that way. Stylistic prefrence. ^_^

Yes, the comma fits there for emphasis reasons.

quote:

Flight says I shouldn't have commas after conjunctions either... *goes to search Versy's guide* Bleh, I forgot how confusing the section on commas was. Well, I'm going to keep it for now.

Actually, you're right. The comma should be there. It's not a conjunction in thise case. "limping slightly" is a parenthetical aside (or whatever you call 'em) that needs commas before and after. If it was "limped aside" that would be an entirely different matter.

Just clearing things up about the grammar.
AQ  Post #: 6
7/13/2008 1:53:37   
jerenda

(About the second one) Hah! Hahahahaha!!! *falls off her chair*

Sorry, Crimzon, not laughing at you, but at the fact that I'm actually right this once. *more laughter*

*eventually calms down* Danke, Flight. ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 7
7/15/2008 19:36:21   
jerenda

Chapters 3 and 4 up now. I've added a little bit more to the teacher's POV in Ch 4, and will probably add more scenery later. Not many changes to Ch 3.

I just hope my new readers will like Tai as much as I do.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
7/19/2008 0:54:24   
jerenda

Chapter 5 up. I'm holding off on Chapter 6 until someone *glances at _Dep* has a chance to read.
AQ DF  Post #: 9
8/5/2008 22:43:27   
jerenda

I'm still holding off on Chapter 6, mostly because I'm not satisfied with the fighting. It's too abrupt and doesn't do a good job of portraying either Arden's fighting skill or her temperament. However, it does show Tai quite nicely, so I might post it tommorow regardless and then edit it.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
8/7/2008 10:42:56   
Recar Dragonlance

Jerenda! Long time no speak. I'm going to attack your first chapter, and then sleep some more...

quote:

He was dressed in black, a black that let him hide in shadow and melt away within darkness.

Shouldn't it be: "hide in the shadows"

quote:

Great silver wings unfolded from her flesh, carrying her across the room to the man in black.

...uber...

Wow this is really good... Why haven't I read this earlier? You worded everything very nicely, there wasn't any awkwardness from what I could see. It was really good. I love Adrianna, her powers are awesome. I shall read more once I can open my eyes... Thank you for writing this.
DF  Post #: 11
8/7/2008 11:02:35   
jerenda

Recar!! *hug/tackles* So good to speak with you again! *hugs some more*

Okay, about the first one... I don't want to specify a particular shadow, but I will change it to "hide in shadows".

Wings for the win! *grin* I liked that part too. ^_^

Aww... thanks. *methinks we need a blushing smiley* ^_^ You're welcome.

And just to celebrate the posting of the Recar, I have another chapter! Warning: I hate it currently, and the fight scene will undergo much changing before I am satisfied, but here's what I've got so far.
AQ DF  Post #: 12
8/12/2008 17:17:47   
Recar Dragonlance

Hey, I'm back. Firstly, what are Aeons? Other than the things you summon in Final Fantasy X...

Secondly, this story's really growing on me:

quote:

Well, sort of. I had one a minute ago… Oh, whatever.

quote:

she mentally cried out a warning. :Run, Tai! Get away

Either the colon or the full stop.

I personally wouldn't have revealed who she was and why she was there for awhile, since that keeps an air of mystery around it. (One of the techniques to make readers more excited to read). However, since she needs to meet Tai, that reason makes you want to read on... So it doesn't really matter. Well done!

DF  Post #: 13
8/13/2008 14:00:34   
jerenda

Someone said Aeons? Blast! I thought I'd removed that... well, I suppose I can explain. I've invented this other universe, sorta, called the Aeons. There are seven Aeons total- one for each area of the Aeons- and each has different properties. This particular story resides in the second Aeon. The word "aeon" means an immesurably long span of time, which is why I chose it for a place. ^_^ However, since there's no way Arden would believe any of that junk, and no other plausible way to explain the Aeons, I've decided to remove all references. There's one minor glitch, though... I don't swear. So I've got my personal substitutes for swear words (Blast, Smoke, Blast it to the fiery Abyss if you're really in a bad mood) and they include a phrase with the word Aeons in them, which Tai said. I just put them in there without noticing. ^_^

Okay, long explanation over.
1) Fixing.
2) I'll add the full stop. Edit: What? I don't see what... oh. See, when people speak they have "whatchamacallems" that mean someone's talking. But I can't have that for thought-speak. So I use :colons: in place of the "whatchamacallems". It's demonstrated more in Chapter 5.

*shrugs* It gets to go there. Arden is not about to stop in the middle of a battle or something to explain the history of the Changelings, so she needed someplace where she had nothing else to do. ^_^ Glad you're enjoying yourself.

I'm working on Chapter 6, but you ("you" being random audience member who's actually on Chapter 6 and not bored to death yet) get to suffer with the horrible version for a few more days till I have it perfect.

< Message edited by jerenda -- 8/13/2008 14:04:33 >
AQ DF  Post #: 14
8/13/2008 16:58:16   
Recar Dragonlance

Can't you just keep it in italics... In Eragon, when two people are talking through minds, they just use italics.

XD Thank you for the explantion, but now I don't need to know that, it's just random information swirling around in my mind.
DF  Post #: 15
8/13/2008 23:17:22   
jerenda

Burn Eragon. =P

You needed to know it, I could tell. ^_^

I'm working on Chapter 4 at the moment- when I'm done, would you mind telling me if it's more effective without the italicized words at the beginning or not? They seem kinda cheesy to me, but I dunno...
AQ DF  Post #: 16
8/14/2008 17:24:52   
_Depression

... Hi. =)

I've still only read the first 2 chapters... I really need to get back to this...

But I'm posting with good news! I'm back in the USA, and have been working with The GIMP since booting up my CPU. I haven't stopped until about twenty minutes ago, when I decided to upload the tags I made.

Now, you said you didn't have a preference for the tags... so I just made a variety. A wide variety. As in, 12. =)

Heaven's Wrath (basic text):
"Fabulous" Font (4 color)
Inner Text (b/w)
Inner Text (two color)

Heaven's Wrath (text with background):
Tech
Grunge
Floral

Heaven's Wrath (poem text):
Poem Only (b/w)
Poem Only (color)
Poem + Title

Heaven's Wrath (Adrianna):
Basic w/ Reflection
"Do Not Call"
"Do Not Call - You've Been Warned"

xD I went a little overboard, but these were the best ideas I'd sketched in Prague. I actually have about twenty-five tag sketches, but these were the best. I personally like the last one ("Do Not Call - You've Been Warned"), but I leave it up to you. If you want to put the tags on your first post for fans to use, that's fine. Here's the code:
[b]Heaven's Wrath (basic text):[/b]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHFABULOUS.png]"Fabulous" Font (4 color)[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHINNERTXT.png]Inner Text (b/w)[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHINNERTXTcolor.png]Inner Text (two color)[/link]

[b]Heaven's Wrath (text with background):[/b]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHTECHNO.png]Tech[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHGRUNGE.png]Grunge[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHFLORAL.png]Floral[/link]

[b]Heaven's Wrath (poem text):[/b]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHCURSED.png]Poem Only (b/w)[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHCURSEDcolor.png]Poem Only (color)[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHIAMCURSED.png]Poem + Title[/link]

[b]Heaven's Wrath (Adrianna):[/b]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHADRIANNA.png]Basic w/ Reflection[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHADRIANNAcaution.png]"Do Not Call"[/link]
[link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/lozocara/HEAVENSWRATHWARNED.png]"Do Not Call - You've Been Warned"[/link]

I hope you like at least one of them... =) [p.s - if you want any color changes, just tell me and I'll see what I can do. I only have the native file for the Adrianna sigs, so I can't fully edit the others, but I might be able to do color changes.]

~Kevin
AQ  Post #: 17
8/15/2008 0:44:25   
jerenda

HI!!! *hug/tackles* Missed you.

Wow... O.o Those are cool. These are my favorites:
Inner Text (b/w)
Grunge
Poem+Title
"Do Not Call- You've Been Warned"

The last one I like just because it's funny. ^_^ It's really good, too, don't get me wrong, but it made me smile. The Basic w/ Reflection was really cool as well. The Inner Text one looks really cool, and so does the Grunge one, but my favorite is the Poem+Title. The only thing that could be a little bit better was the color- kinda light, hard to read- but it's fine as is. You did a really good job on all of them, _Dep. Thanks ever so much. *hugs some more* *saves all the links* Hey, I might use them. They're too good to waste. ^_^

Testing signature... it always takes me forever to remember how to do this...

Edit:Bwahahahaha! *points to sig*

< Message edited by jerenda -- 8/15/2008 0:52:24 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 18
8/15/2008 0:58:41   
_Depression

xD

I made the "Do Not Call" ones for your entertainment. I laughed at it when I thought it. =P

Whee! Glad you liked them. I was going to make another, with the evolutionary chart that ended in an eagle, but couldn't find a good eagle to use. xD
AQ  Post #: 19
11/2/2008 10:25:45   
jerenda

Wow... it's been way too long since my last editing spree... *dusts off story*

On the plus side, I sort of figured out what to do with all of those huge time lapses that were bugging me. And I managed to arrange it so that the Monica pieces were nicely interspersed with the Arden pieces. For our minus side, however, I just realized I was supposed to have Dante pieces in there so that my big war scene (it's coming up, and it's going to be epic) makes sense. Grr. Anyways, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Back to positives. I fixed the horrific lack of description in Chapters 4 and 6, and changed the fight scene so that it didn't look like a cartoon battle- you know, the ones where everything just vanishes into a dust cloud and all you can see are the occasional hand, foot, etc? Yeah, that's what it looked like in my head. I fixed that, but someone has to read it and tell me how horribly I did. ^_^

Now that I'm done monolouging at myself, I suppose I'll edit in those changes. =)
AQ DF  Post #: 20
11/2/2008 13:25:58   
Firefly
Lore-ian

Rofl at the cartoon battle scene. Thankfully, it didn't look like a cartoon battle in my eyes.

Where was the fight scene again? Which chapter, what scene? I know it wasn't six, but otherwise, I'm clueless. Tell me which one it is and I'll reread it, 'kay?
AQ  Post #: 21
11/2/2008 23:26:23   
jerenda

Oh, it didn't? 'Cuz that's what I imagined it to be in my head. ^_^

Actually, it was Chapter Six... betwen Arden and Mathuin. Who may end up being important later, just because I don't like random secondary characters that really don't matter in the long scheme of things.

So I'm renaming Astor because that's a stupid name and sounds too much like Arden, and can't decide whether to name her Chauven or Chauvan. Which is better?
AQ DF  Post #: 22
11/4/2008 17:57:56   
Firefly
Lore-ian

Aww, I think Astor's a better name than Chauven/Chauvan. Anyhow, I prefer "Chauven" because it seems more... graceful, somehow.

Oh, /that/ fight. Then it /might've/ looked cartoony, lol. I thought you meant the Dante/Tai/Arden one, so I thought "Hey, they were on each other's backs and everything! How's that cartoony?" (Don't answer this, please...)

Okay, I'll reread it when I find the time. ;)
AQ  Post #: 23
11/6/2008 20:27:37   
Argeus the Paladin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Me, courtesy to Jim Davis, Garfield author.

Look out, world.
I feel inVINcible today!
Story! I crave Stories!
That took you nearly three seconds, Jer. We'll do it better next time, shalln't we?
I am now out for an early morning stroll. Be a good girl and alert the media.
Hold up, traffic, here comes Argeus.

Okay, hopefully Crimzon has tested the hypothesis "You own a spellcheck" with 99% confidence and did not reject the null hypothesis. So I'll just pick up the bits and pieces that I err... feel like summoning Odin upon.

1) Chapter 1

quote:

Deep underground, in a network of tunnels long forgotten by the outside world, danger was brewing. It sparked in the air, electrified the skin, and crawled along the damp earth like a thousand volts of electricity.

Actually, this feels like "pseudo-in-medias-res" to me. You began the story with one short sentence, and maybe it is just me, but it is my belief (and I'd defend it to the death) that you should begin the story with something that could /really/ draw interest. A short philosophy, mayhaps? Or maybe more description to empower the "danger was brewing"?

quote:

There was only one thing inside the brilliantly lit area- a girl.

I don't think that "brilliant" would well apply to artificial lighting.

2) Chapter 2

quote:

Adrianna. The word burned in her mind like a scar. Adrianna. I am not Adrianna. Adrianna is a normal human girl, not a freak. Not a monster. That’s my role. I am Arden, the eagle, the Changeling. I am a dream come to life, an impossibility made reality. I am a danger to mankind… and that’s the way I like it

Arden, as in the armor knight under the command of Sigurd the Knight Lord of Chalphy in Fire Emblem IV? [/joke]

quote:

They were free Changelings, ones who had escaped the laboratories and cages of Section 8, the non-existent government program for creating extra special weapons. Weapons that had a name, and a spirit. Weapons that, if their plans failed, could think of another way to finish the job. Weapons specially equipped with built-in tools. In a word, Changelings.

Now, note that this is just my two-cents. Your theory seems to have been tied in with the beliefs of the conspiracy theory of the age long past, that which has been upheld by generations of US young people, of a manipulating government that is always secretly covering up strategical development of new technologies and isn't afraid of non-conventional methods to achieve the desired strategical goals. Like an evil Zhuge Liang. I cannot say that I take to this idea, but as long as you don't take it too far, it shall be okay.

quote:

:Run, Tai! Get away while you still can!:

See what's wrong here?

3) Chapter 3

quote:

Cheetah's didn't belong in the Amazon, but he had already traveled halfway around the world with his eagle partner, and would likely end up in even more unsuitable places.

The plural is "Cheetahs".

quote:

I'm a cheetah, for heaven's sake! I belong in Africa, in a savannah, not in this tropical prison!

Another of my two cents. They are Morphlings... oops, Changelings (DotA Allstars v6.53 Reference). Their heart weren't animalistic in the first place. Look, they are genetically engineered humans, like Celes and Terra or Sephiroth and Cloud. It is hard to say that they /belong/ anywhere, because they belong to nowhere. Something like this would probably go well: "My battleground is Africa..."

4) Chapter 4

quote:

She had shattered most of her pencils that way, and even pens could not stand up to the beating she was giving them. Eventually she had simply given up on homework- at least for now.

Take note: A pencil is made of wood, and pen plastic. Some kinds of plastic would break with ease. I, myself, have broken almost a dozen pens, but haven't once broken a pencil.

5) Chapter 5

quote:

Arden! Arden, where are you?: A voice echoed into her mind, scattering those dangerous, uncontrollable thoughts. Pain dimly registered, and she realized that in her rage her nails had grown into talons- there was blood on her palms. Ignoring the pain, she called out to the speaker.

:Tai? Tai is that you?: Her voice, though she tried to sound strong, shook with relief and fear.

:Arden! I’m here. What’s wrong?: His words cut through the confusion and fury in her mind, bringing with them a clear, sweet peace.

:Oh, Tai! I- it’s-: Arden let out a shuddering sigh and opened up her mind. She felt Tai’s consciousness probing her mind, carefully at first then, as he saw the memory, withdrawing in shock.

:Oh, Arden.: His thoughts conveyed sorrow to her- and apprehension. :Arden, did you- kill?: Her silence gave him all the answer he needed. :I’m coming, Arden. Keep talking. Don’t give in! Don’t fall into the madness! C’mon, Arden, talk to me!:

:I’m here, Tai.:

:That’s good. Keep talking. Were you worried?:

:No, not really,: she lied easily, :I knew I’d escape, or something. If all else failed, you’d come for me eventually.: Talking to Tai was calming her down, forcing her to focus on him and not on- what had happened. Down the hall an orange streak appeared, slowly changing shape as it approached her. A man grew where the cheetah had been and strode toward her, still shifting. Arden fell into his arms, ignoring the retreating orange fur and the wicked, killing claws that had not quite vanished yet, and he held her slim figure, wordlessly comforting her.

An entire section. There appear to be more below, but I'll leave it at that.

quote:

About ten feet in front of her stood a man and a woman, both taller than she by several inches.

Than HER.

6) Chapter 6

quote:

He caught her foot, throwing her to the ground, but when he turned to follow up with another attack found himself tripped by her spin-kick, one of her favorite maneuvers.

Sounds like Jackie Chan, doesn't it?

quote:

Bird-Changelings are smaller and more slender then ordinary humand- less mass to have to Change.

Two things. First, this time you got into the 1% rejection region of Crimzon's hypothesis. It is humanS. Second, just about how small? Judging that the density of a bird's body is around 2-3 times that of a human body, being small wouldn't help too much unless the difference is significant, which would give her up long before she got rescued. Have you ever seen a 14-year-old weighing 50 or so pounds?

That's about it for now. There are a few general questions, to sum it up.

1) How could Dante lose power when Arden was being held captive? Unless he chose to do similarly to himself.
2) Sending the children to a normal family doesn't seem to be the best choice of it all for a project doomed to fail. It would make it even easier for the experiment to run away and/or be rescued by the resistance. Think Sephiroth.

In all, you have done a good job to convey the idea of the experiment-driven outcasts and their struggle for the most basic of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs called Survival. Congratulations.

To sum your story up until now...

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marlene

Anyway, there was one SOLDIER called Sephiroth who was better than the rest. However, when he heard of the terrible experiments that made him, he began to hate Shinra. And in time, he began to hate everything.

Shinra, and the people against them. Sephiroth, who hated the world so much, he just wanted it to die away. And the people who wished to stop him.

There were lots of battles. For every battle, there was more sadness.

P.S. Changing the name of Astor is nice. Her name sounds like that of the Ostian thief in Fire Emblem VI (Ashtor, if I remember. I mainly use Chad to save my life.)

< Message edited by Argeus the Paladin -- 11/6/2008 20:30:04 >
DF  Post #: 24
11/8/2008 0:34:42   
jerenda

Wow... Argeus, you're amazing. *hug/tackles because she can* There are so many video game references in that critique I can't count them all... I assume they're video games? Based on the fact that I recognize the words "Fire Emblem". ^_^ Alright, deciphering!!

*laughs madly at the quote*

Spell-check? Me? ... ^_^

1) Point taken. I'll work on describing the danger thing...
2) I think I agree, and will change it.

3) I have no idea what that means, but it sounds funny for some odd reason, so I shall laugh. ^_^
4) Hmm... evil conspirital government covering up the creation of non-ethically made beings... nope, doesn't sound like my story at all. =) Nah, I don't take the government thing too far. I never actually specify which government it is that's evil, and really the government thing is just so that I have a logical excuse for my poor, unfortunate creations to exist.
5) Actually, that's my personal thingy. Just assume that : = " . To put it in word form, a colon is what I'm using to convey the fact that they're thought-speaking to each other, rather than using the conventional quotation marks, which would make people wonder if I forgot italics were on, or just italics, which creates ambiguity between their thoughts and their conversations. If both you and Flight agree that it doesn't convey, well, I suppose I'll have to come up with another method, or use the oft-loved method of non-italiciszing all thoughts and only italicizing conversation, a method I personally hate.

6) Point taken. I'll think about it.

7) See above explanation. As stated, I'll change it if everyone hates it.
8) Will change.

9) Yay for Jackie Chan! ... Okay, okay, I'll change it. *mutters about fight scenes*
10) Rawr. *will fix spell-check thing* Alright, I'll think about it. Science, science, science...

To answer your questions...
1) Whoops. I realize that paragraph was slightly ambiguous, but that much? Okay, lots of fixing to do. For now, I'll just explain it. Changelings don't like to be held captive, especially not underground. Their bodies essentially rebel, and they start to die over the course of three days. Arden is muttering to herself about how she's going to kill Dante by locking him up somewhere and watching him die slowly through his Changeling half. I'm considering removing this part altogether because (weak but potential spoiler) if (and I'm not saying that he will or will not) Dante dies, he will not die like that. Far too slow and drawn-out for this story. And really not Arden's style, no matter what she might say. Make sense?
2) Mmm. Good point. Bah. *thinks* Well, okay, but if I have them grow up in labs then they'd be even more mental than they are currently- which would be hard to write- and there goes that explanation for Monica's circumstances. Which have not been explained yet... why? *talking to myself* Oh, yes, because Chapter 7's not entirely done yet, and it's explained in Chapter 8. Bah again. Anyways. *resolves to look up Sephiroth*

Oh, thanks. At least I did something right. ^_^

Aww, that's sadly accurate... *frowns* Yes, you're right... But there's happiness too, mixed in with the sadness. Just you wait till I get to a certain point... oh, then you can tell me my story's depressing. ^_^

So I've got one for changing Astor's name, one against. Ah, well, I'm trusting my own judgement. Now I know what I forgot- I forgot to change her name online as well as in my files.
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Heaven's Wrath ~ Comments ~ Ch 7
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition