Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Into the Night ~ Comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Into the Night ~ Comments
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2008 13:02:18   
jerenda

Velcome, child, to a place vhere dreams come alive and shadowz follow your every vaking step. Velcome to the haven for mistz and dreamz. Velcome to the vorld... of vampires.

Chase into Darkness
When vampire and slayer meet, the result is much different than either could have expected.

Legacy
A tale of an old, mad vampire and his young, unwitting- but not altogether unwilling- apprentice.

Angel
It must have been a dream... right?

Rebirth
The old life ends, the new life begins. But along with this phoenix-like awakening comes some painful moments... (This story is slightly related to Angel, but only if you look.)

Budding Writer, Budding Fangs
This story was meant to be about a young vampire who wrote to keep her vampire side in check, but it kind of morphed halfway through. I also meant to kill off Skyler and ended up killing off myself instead. My actual death scene I have yet to write, but I'll get around to it eventually. ^_^

Part 1
Random story meant to kill writer's block. I don't think there are any vampires in it anywhere... but I don't have anywhere else to put it... and I realize it makes no sense at the moment. Part 2 will have to be written later. ^_^

Other Tales of the Aeons
Heaven's Wrath / Comments
Madness... and Poetry / Comments
In Defiance / Comments (TBA)

< Message edited by jerenda -- 5/10/2010 20:12:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
7/18/2008 12:03:17   
r0de0b0y

Silly Jer Vampires don't have accents! Everyone knows they come from...Pennsylvania! *ahem* Chase into Darkness is as captivating as ever, but the other two are...o.0

quote:

“Get out of mah house, kid!” he screams, a pair of faded blue pants hitting me full in the face

Well, at least I laughed. HARD.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/18/2008 14:03:23   
jerenda

I'm debating the accent in Legacy... but it stays for now. ^_^ I wrote the intro with all those v's and z's mostly for kicks.

At least someone thought it was funny. Fey didn't get it, and Jessica- my cousin- thought I was insane (Course, she thinks I'm insane anyways, but that's besides the point). My mom just rolled her eyes. *sobs at the unfairness of it all* Thanks for letting me know someone doesn't think I fail at funny. *huggles*

My next one won't be so strange, just lame. Currently I hate it, and I don't know what to do about it, so I'll post it as is and hope someone can help me. Unfortunatly, it's my contest story, so y'all will have to wait to critique it. Assuming anyone here cares.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
7/28/2008 13:39:55   
jerenda

That contest story I've been working on for forever is finally done. MM won the contest, of course, *hugs* but here's Rebirth.

I used to hate it, don't any more. I still think it's a horrible story, but at least it's beautiful. Took me forever to find the right words, but I'm mostly satisfied with the overall effect. Oh, and I'm thinking about writing one from a vampire slayer's POV. I'll work more on that after the 2nd, when I return.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
12/23/2008 18:01:55   
jerenda

New story! I don't think it turned out how it was supposed to... the whole "writing to keep from exploding and killing everything in sight" thing ended up down the drain, and instead of killing off Skyler I killed myself. Needless to say, the person I based Skyler off found my dilemma hilarious. And then I run up against the third issue with this story; I haven't even finished it. Not that I want to write my own death scene, but it does need doing. Bleh. Whatever. Read it or don't.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
2/8/2009 15:19:33   
jerenda

So I wrote this thing on writer's block. It's really awful. But at least it got written.

Part 1

Part 2 may or may not get written. Depends if my writer's block returns. I hope it's broken now, though, so I can get to work on something actually important. Then again, Part 2 does need to be there, if only to explain Jerenda's MPD. (It really is Jerenda's, despite the fact that Jasmine woke up first.)

< Message edited by jerenda -- 2/8/2009 15:20:37 >
AQ DF  Post #: 6
5/10/2010 20:12:11   
jerenda

Hello! After much absence, I have decided to come back!! She lives!!! *insert zombie moment here*

And because I can and I'm awesome like that, I'll be writing a story for the Book of War. And... it's not ready to be uploaded yet, but I'm working on it now! So while waiting, reread my vampire stories and someone yell at me for never writing Part 2. ^_^

Locked, as per request.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 8/5/2010 15:33:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Into the Night ~ Comments
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition