Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 45 of 83«<4344454647>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2013 14:01:06   
Fisto

PWD, it's not killing anything. I just had it come up twice in the same battle against an Essence Dragon and neither of them killed it, matter of fact top hit never went over 100.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1101
2/8/2013 14:19:50   
Zaxua

@Fisto: PWD doesn't ALWAYS work, especially not on stronger monsters like Essences, and will occasionally fail, dealing the same damage as Guardian dragon would do, only split into 5 hits.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1102
2/8/2013 16:26:52   
Avalonmerlin

BURP Slayer works with Staff Master Emblem.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/16/2013 22:44:52 >
AQ  Post #: 1103
2/9/2013 14:12:12   
DarkLore

The snide series has an issue displaying the toothy smile with newer faces.
This is the one with the old faces.
Now here's mine!
The newer faces are obviously so detailed that the mouth placement is off.

Sorry, but there's not much that we can do. ~IMR

You could try realigning the mouth only with the newer faces. Could be hard to program it only affecting the new ones though.

Right, it only affects certain faces. There's no simple way of keeping track of where the mouth should go on each face. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/14/2013 16:58:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1104
2/14/2013 16:42:10   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Has this bug been reported before? No
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch
Bug details: The status on the 150 Flaming Bouquet G has an undefined level and/or a level of 0.
Before bug occurred: I was in a fight with Dire Shade Dweezel, and the Bouquet successfully inflicted its status problem.

During Bug: The level on the status remained Undefined and/or 0 for the entire fight, and did very little damage.

After bug: Eventually, Dweezel was put down and everything acted as though it should.

Item Bugged: Flaming Bouquet G (150)
Other Equipment: Eternal Twilight Regalia, Chieftain's Ironthorn, Nightmaregon, Legendary Shadow Crystal V1 (Minotaur Day)
Screenshot link: Here (screenshot depicts a battle that took place AFTER the initial discovery, after cache was cleared and on a separate login)
Character page link: Here

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome (version unknown)
Flash version: 11.6.602.167

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/16/2013 22:45:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1105
2/14/2013 16:50:08   
Dragonaut7890

LvL 54 MegaSnide Transformation

I don't know if I should be reporting this or not, but whenever the character holds a weapon in MegaSnide (I was using the LvL 54 version from the formula) it has a glitchy animation. Enunciation: the armor itself has an animation where the character sort of bends their knees or something. That motion in itself is smooth, but the weapon you're holding get's a wierd "tick-tock" timing animation to it. You might have to try it yourself to understand what I mean. If this isn't relevant to the thread, I guess you can just delete it. Thanks.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1106
2/14/2013 17:30:42   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Type of bug: Failure to load shield

Bug details: While in Galanoth Form armor, it's possible to choose the "None" shield. After doing so, attempting to equip the Box of Chocolates shield will yield no change. Only after re-equipping Galanoth Form will the shield load.

Item Bugged: Box of Chocolates
Other Equipment: Galanoth Form, Rose Bouquet
Screenshot link: None (not really possible to see)

Did the bug happen again? The bug happened again when I tried it again, yes.
Browser Info: Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57 m

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/17/2013 0:37:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1107
2/15/2013 22:19:33   
martin_b94

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=79641919

As you can see i am 60 level.Somehow ''Undead Axe of the Sun'' which is for 110 level appeared in my inventory.I don't want to sell it because i might get banned because i will get a huge amount of gold from it.Can it be somehow removed without selling it?Thanks in advance.

Naw, this is fine. I increased its level so that it's more paladin-like. I'm fine with you having it. Feel free to keep it or to sell it for the extra cash or whatever you want. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/16/2013 22:44:30 >
Post #: 1108
2/16/2013 20:04:53   
Avalonmerlin

The Paladin Books are not taking extra MP with Imbue Lore.

edit: And I'm not sure they're getting enough BTH.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/17/2013 0:37:36 >
AQ  Post #: 1109
2/17/2013 7:51:02   
Ty Lee

Reposting this because it hasn't been fixed yet.

quote:

When using a weapon that randomly picks an element(ex. changing staff and guardian weapons) with any wizard robes it will only use the base element the weapon has.
Not sure if elemental seeking weapons have the same problem.

Elemental switching weapons whether it be as an option or random as well as elemental seeking weapons don't work with any of the wizard robes.
Instead it only does the weapons base element.

This is a relatively complex bug to fix; I'll see what I can do. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/18/2013 2:42:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1110
2/18/2013 11:06:41   
battlesiege15

Paladin Estate (110) won't load in battle.

I'm not sure if it's because of your recent LS modification for Radiant Strike or not... It was JUST working as well. Now it's stuck in the loading screen.

Derp, I forgot to roll the file >.< Sorry, it should be working now. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/18/2013 15:34:31 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1111
2/18/2013 15:41:49   
scorp Nik

The Ebony Jathor, which is clearly an axe and is referred to as an axe in the description, isn't considered as axe by the Zombie-Tested Axe Master armor.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/20/2013 3:26:43 >
AQ  Post #: 1112
2/20/2013 14:42:55   
leabella

Has this bug been reported before? I don't think so (in fact it has, WAY back in 2009) still not fixed.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game crash/Freeze
Bug details: Game Freezes
Before bug occurred: Fighting as normal (many different enemies) Cast "12 days of frostvale"
During Bug: Character act like they're casting the spell and then nothing, it just gets stuck

After bug: There is no "After Bug".. you have to forcefully log out(refresh and leave page) and log back in.

Item Bugged: 12 Days of Frostvale (unknown level)
Other Equipment: Punisher's Maxim, Gimokodan Shield, Fire Vampragon, Fenris Ripper, Power shard II: Logan's Claw (But has happened with a plethora of other combinations.)
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: Leabella

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again?Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 13.0.1
Flash version: 11.6.602.168

Weird. I can't reproduce it, but the code's a little messy. I've cleaned it up a little, and added some error messages. Let me know if it's still not working. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/22/2013 20:40:49 >
Post #: 1113
2/22/2013 5:29:57   
Gn3ranger

when using MogLord Tortress's armor element shifting ability during the start of a battle using the "ready Inv before battle AQ" option you gain SP as if a turn has passed already.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/22/2013 17:09:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1114
2/22/2013 11:33:15   
Ramshield

Has this bug been reported before? I do not know.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Helmet putted off after few turns.
Bug details: When I put my Horo-Show Void Visor on, it works good, but after a couple of turns, it is being put of, so I have to use it again, which takes a turn.
Before bug occurred: Works as it should.
During Bug: Helmet is being put of.
After bug: There is no "After Bug".. you have to forcefully log out(refresh and leave page) and log back in.

Item Bugged: Horo-Show Void Visor
Other Equipment: Horo-Show set
Screenshot link: None
Character page link: http://aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=81262449

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome, latest version

It sounds like you're running out of SP. ~IMR

EDIT: Didn't knew that, that was it, thanks! :)

< Message edited by Ramshield -- 2/22/2013 18:15:08 >
Post #: 1115
2/24/2013 21:59:17   
dragonfire1423

There is a slight graphic glitch with the "Blade of Nereus"

I am pretty sure that it had a different graphic than the "Greater Stribog Blade"

Also IDK if it is just while it is in the shop, I can't check due to my level.

Didn't know if I should put this here or in the graphic's section, since it's kinda both, so I just stuck it here. :/ SORRY!

It's just a bug in the shop; I'll see what I can do. ~IMR

EDIT: It should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/25/2013 21:00:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1116
2/25/2013 20:28:38   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Note to self: Ballyhoo doesn't offer access to the Hydro Blaze Shield shop.
AQ  Post #: 1117
2/28/2013 5:58:59   
Harald.hardraad

Fuji Gear + Dread Visage = game freezes up.
Post #: 1118
2/28/2013 18:05:29   
timsmasher

The Sariel's Vigil doesn't load, I'd tried to re-log in to think it would work, but it didn't.

Could anyone check it to see what the problem is?

It's working for me. Try clearing your cache? And what level/version of it? ~IMR

edit: All of my weapons does load except for the Sariel's Vigil. I'm using the Lv. 126 version.

Tsk, that one's still working for me. Did you try clearing your cache? ~IMR

It is now working. Thanks.

< Message edited by timsmasher -- 3/1/2013 19:27:38 >
AQ  Post #: 1119
3/1/2013 10:48:33   
*Slash*

Feral Garb doesn't seem to have the Attack/Skill separated. When I click on Attack, the Skills open up, as before the change (the Skill button can't be clicked on).

< Message edited by *Slash* -- 3/1/2013 10:49:07 >
AQ  Post #: 1120
3/5/2013 12:06:50   
sol1tud3

@above
Feral Garb/Beastmaster class is not swept, that's why

Brilhado Blade (80) does not work with Sword Master Emblem
you might want to check the other versions as well

fixed thanks

After the little update to Taladosian Robes
I logged out/in and used the skill from the level 120 armor
SP was spent but I only performed a normal armor attack
I've also tried clearing my cache

fixed thanks

< Message edited by sol1tud3 -- 3/9/2013 10:35:35 >
AQ  Post #: 1121
3/9/2013 5:43:39   
Noley

Bug details: While attempting to use the 'Psionic Blast' skill on Oracle's Taladosian Robes, it is instead causing me to normally auto attack.
Before bug occurred: Would cast it's skill, normally.

During Bug: Seems normal until you click 'Psionic Blast' and it just makes you normally attack.

After bug: To put it simply, you die to whatever Water monster is lucky enough to get a free shot into you.

Item Bugged: Oracle's Taladosian Robes
Other Equipment: Drill Lance possibly
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: Noley

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Twice now.
Browser Info: Chrome (latest)
Flash version: Latest. (Though, not a flash related issue.)

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/9/2013 8:15:57 >
AQ  Post #: 1122
3/9/2013 6:03:14   
el willo

Some clickable equipment (Tortress, Hydro Blaze, Shadowscepter, etc) sometimes can't be clicked during the ready inventory phase. Usually happens when your character enters with those items already equipped. Re-equipping the item does the trick.

Not sure if bug, but Rejuvenating Necklace/Naga day don't heal MP for kill strokes (but Crystal of Restless Shadows heals HP).

This is either a major glitch, or a mage-dream-come-true: Naga day heals HP instead of deducting it when you remove it with too little HP>

< Message edited by el willo -- 3/9/2013 6:23:58 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1123
3/9/2013 6:49:50   
infuturity

@ elwillo:

1) That's just the way the coding works. You just have to re-equip it to reset the item, that's all.

2) No that isn't a bug. I asked about this on IRC, not realizing that you also don't pay the SP for the kill turn, so you shouldn't regen the MP. And I would assume the reason Crystal of Restless Shadow doesn't face this problem is because you paid the damage penalty that turn, so you deserve to get the HP reward.

3) Huh? Naga Day? That doesn't affect HP...do you mean MP? And, if you are talking about MP, then are you sure the actual *number* for MP is changing, or is it just the amount of the bar that is filled? If the number itself is increasing, then yes, that's a problem. If its just the amount of the bar that changes, but the number stays the same, that's ok, because by taking away the bonus MP, the MP you have left makes up a greater percentage of the total MP bar, meaning it will actually look like you increased MP, but you didn't.

< Message edited by infuturity -- 3/9/2013 6:57:46 >
AQ  Post #: 1124
3/9/2013 8:36:38   
el willo

Sorry. Bad lingo on my part. Legendary Shadow Crystal V1's boost on "Naga Day" gives you and int boost and free MP. However when you unequip it, it takes some MP away; if you have too little MP it deducts HP to compensate. However, instead, your MP is untouched and instead of deducting from HP, it ADDS HP. I suspect a negative sign was misplaced. Your MP needs to be sufficiently low for the "HP deduction" to kick in.

I've tested it to confirm. Pretty sure you an get similar results as its still Naga Dat right now. I'd love to be able to have free mp for spell casting, but this probably ought to be fixed.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1125
Page:   <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 45 of 83«<4344454647>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition