Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 20 of 32«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2012 8:29:41   
Dino Il Paladino

Using Google crome.o firefox
I had great difficulty to get into the game.
But I came quandoi seems that everything works normally as yesterday. Maybe 'solved the problem?

Dino the Paladin

x guardian level 131

Dino Il Paladino
x Guardian
Level 103
all class 10°
My house: Forest Mansion Estate
AQ  Post #: 476
10/20/2012 4:00:42   
Tep Itaki
Friendly!

It seems that there are lvl 150 players who can't access the lvl 150 High Communicant items.

Issue was raised here

Sorry for not posting in the template since I'm relaying some issues found by players.

I'm not certain if this is a bug or not but posting on here to be safe.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 477
10/20/2012 11:49:07   
Smackie El Frog

I just went through to purchase the level 150 golden items and the quest ended right after I left the 135 shop. I am level 150 and twilight and overlord quests worked fine for me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 478
10/20/2012 19:17:30   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

The High Communicant set is there. Most likely, you're doing something wrong in the quest.
AQ  Post #: 479
10/21/2012 0:39:09   
Glenn132

Have the other three quests for the time dragon been done yet cause I finished the first three and cannot see where to go next.

Not a bug. They're coming next week. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/21/2012 3:12:19 >
Post #: 480
10/21/2012 16:09:31   
Kaskah

Bug details: Game Freeze
Before bug occurred: taking part in Talodisian Quest

During Bug: Bug happened three times, in different circumstances, and in different parts of the quest but they all froze when loading something: a spell being cast, the battle being saved, and a misc being activated

After bug: game froze, no response for several minutes, and page had to be reloaded.

Quest/War Bugged: Taladosian Set! (The Power of Psionics!)
Character Level: 141
Equipment: different each time
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3428288

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 16.0.1
Flash version: 11.4.402.287

Since it's affecting so many different things, it's most likely a problem with your internet connection. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 0:39:01 >
AQ  Post #: 481
10/21/2012 21:10:41   
Serpro17

Morningstar Set Quest

I've worked hard to get to Meduso. Now right when I'm about to face him the game freezes on his attack screen.

Could you be a little more specific? What happened right before it froze? ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 0:42:23 >
AQ  Post #: 482
10/23/2012 14:04:37   
dracosword

On the akriloth segment of the eternal time dragon quest. the game inexplicably freezes at the "OMG run" part after akriloth has finished consuming whats left of the fire orb in his teeth. I made the choice to take the dragon blade and the cache was cleared.

Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/24/2012 3:07:08 >
Post #: 483
10/23/2012 14:31:30   
Cloud The Dark Angel

I believe I have the same bug described by dracosword.

Bug details: Game Freeze
Before bug occurred: Defeated Drakath, Darkness Dragon during the Akriloth part of the 10th Anniversary quest. Talking with Akriloth leading up to the revealing of the reworked art of Akriloth's head and the dialogue "OMG!!!!! RUN!!!! (Jinx)"

During bug: The black screen "Several Hours Later" (from just before the dialogue with Akriloth after getting the fire orb) appears instead of the change of scene to a snowy landscrape as described. Your character overlaps the black screen. Clicking on the "Continue" button on the black screen yields nothing and thus the game is frozen.

After the bug:Nothing. Only log out and back in fixes the freeze, but doesn't fix the problem.

Quest/War Bugged: 10th Anniversary (10 years of battling on) - Akriloth

Character level: Level 142
Equipment: Armor: Overlord's Dynasty or Shadow of Doubt G, Weapon: Guardian Light Dragon Blade, Shield: Twilight's Regalia, Pet: Retro Twilly G
Screenshot Link: Here
Character page link: Here

Did you log out and log back in? Yes. Bug persists.
Did you clear cache? Yes, both browser and Flash Player cache.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 16.0.1 and Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m
Flash version: Mozilla Firefox version: 11.4.402.287 Google Chrome version: 11.4.31.110

Note: This bug has happened on two different computers (a desktop PC with Windows Vista and a laptop Macbook Pro with Mac OSX Snow Leopard) both using the two different browsers.

Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/24/2012 3:07:15 >
AQ  Post #: 484
10/29/2012 3:22:07   
darksampson

When I was doing the devourer head quest I clicked on a speech bubble in the backround and it skipped the boss fight and went straight to the shop, I got the amulet and its in my inventory now. =/ Yeah just don't want to get in trouble for this I don't mind selling it and going through the quest again. This is for this char http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=82154084

< Message edited by darksampson -- 10/29/2012 3:27:43 >
AQ  Post #: 485
10/29/2012 17:57:13   
Master Guardian

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): A blackscreen

Bug details: After doing the plasma dragon quest, I click go back to town and I receive the gray/black screen
Before bug occurred: The quest proceeded as supposed to. When using Scourge's Conviction it did not occur, however it appears to with mutant dragonblade

During Bug: I receive the black screen

After bug: I refresh the page, relogin, and proceed as normal

Quest/War Bugged: Plasma Dragons
Character Level: 102
Equipment: King's Epic, Nerfkitten, Full Metal Santa, and Mutant Dragonblade(Most notably while I tried Scourge's Conviction I did not experience the bug, however it does occur when Mutant Dragonblade is equipped)
Character page link: Below my avatar

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, it has occurred every time Mutant Dragonblade is equipped for me
Did you clear cache?
Browser Info: Firefox, I believe the most recent version although I'm not sure which it is, I think 16
Flash version: I believe the most recent, I am not sure which it is

< Message edited by Master Guardian -- 10/29/2012 18:00:08 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 486
11/4/2012 5:35:07   
johanan9107

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or the Kindred set quest is being slowly updated, since the monster lists now include RA ones.
At any rate, the stat roll requirement is way too high, bug or not.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Quest stat roll number

Bug details: The Luck stat roll requirement for the Kindred quest is bugged and becomes higher than it should be for the level 90-104 range; it is 74 instead of 30 Luck (taken from Encyclopedia entry).
Youtube videos of the quest being done by other people show that characters at levels ~60 and ~120 doing the quest get their correct, lower required Luck stat rolls.
Occurs for all 8 elements (Fire, Water, etc.) buttons in the quest where you fight two monsters then do a stat roll.
Stat roll can be passed if I do get a number high enough; the Luck requirement itself is bugged.
Before bug occurred: Fought two monsters in The Kindred! quest after clicking Map -> The Kindred! -> Fire

During Bug: Got to stat roll, was 74 Luck requirement instead of expected 30 Luck. Failed stat roll.

After bug: Fought two more monsters, got the same bugged stat roll.

Quest/War Bugged: The Kindred! quest
Character Level: 91 (I believe this bug occurs for the 90-104 range since this stat roll requirement is based on level range according to Encyclopedia)
Equipment: Various, bug still occurred with different equipment
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: Clicky!

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Browser Info: Firefox v.17.0, Mac (latest)
Flash version: v.11.4.402.287 (latest)

Tsk, the quest entry is a little out of date. I updated the monster lists and the stat roller a while back. ~IMR

Edit: Oh, sorry. My bad. Nevermind, then...

< Message edited by johanan9107 -- 11/4/2012 14:42:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
11/4/2012 11:44:42   
Shadow Genesis

During the Mogloween 09 Frankenspine quest, after completing it, when you click back to Mogloween, it instead brings you to the opening of the Mogloween 09 quest (where you see Lockjaw's mansion estate and the text about missing bodies)

In addition, after completing The Mystery of The Falling Star! and clicking back to Mogloween, you are instead bought back to the Mogloween 2006 opening screen (missing the other buttons and characters that were added in the later years)
AQ  Post #: 488
11/4/2012 11:52:18   
Rafiq von den Vielen

^ Same with Mogloween 2010. (Monstermaniacs)
Post #: 489
11/18/2012 16:09:59   
kamikazi008

The Twilly in the Seekrat Head Quest section of AQ's 10th Anniversary seems to be the fully clickable Battleon model, with quest buttons and all. That said, interacting with it can eject you from the quest (in the case of the Moral Compass) or send you into a different quest.

Fixed - clear your cache. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/19/2012 8:39:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 490
11/20/2012 2:27:16   
Cactus John

Bug details: During the carnax head battle (10th anniversary dragon). I randomly "died"

I had 570hp and carnax had around 1/2 and it said "failure" and took me to the Reaper, then back to town?

Type of bug: glitch

Before bug occurred: Nothing out of the normal just the quest battle

During Bug: It was my turn and i went, then i "died" before Carnax had a turn

After bug: nothing it took me back to town.

Quest/War Bugged: 10th Anniversary Quest?
Character Level: 104
Equipment: Frozen Claymore, Asgardian Shield, Eventides guise, and Retro Twilly pet
Screenshot link: didn't think to, it happened real fast
Character page link: see my link to the side, lol

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? not yet, kinda don't want to try again, lol
Browser Info: Google Chrome23.0.1271.64
Flash version: 11.5.31.2

Most likely, you were killed by his damage over time status. ~IMR

I believe IMR is correct i just played again, and the damage over time is huge.

< Message edited by Cactus John -- 11/21/2012 10:06:32 >
AQ DF  Post #: 491
11/22/2012 7:28:19   
v23

I sometimes get a Database XMLQuery error when defending my house, and more often when I tried to do Seekrat 5: Shadow War. I've cleared my cache and also got the error. My guess is that the error is related to a shadow monster.

*Edit: I did Seekrat 4 and got the error after meeting ElBhe's Litter.(Before that, I encountered a Corrupted Night Terror, were the original Night Terrors replaced entirely?)

< Message edited by v23 -- 11/23/2012 2:55:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 492
11/28/2012 19:54:35   
popinloopy

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details: Not sure if counts as shop bug because of location or quest bug because of what it's supposed to do, but one of the quest buttons in Robina's new shop seems to be bugged for me.
Before bug occurred: Finished treasure of alquemada quest

During Bug: Ruins of Rundlecrum button takes me to next page of quests

After bug: Not a clue

Quest/War Bugged: Ruins of Rundlecrum
Character Level: 97
Equipment: Default Awe Equipment
Screenshot link: None, sorry
Character page link: Below my avatar

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: I believe it is the lastest, though I could be mistaken

Fixing! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/17/2012 1:43:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 493
12/8/2012 22:57:10   
Golden Emperor

Type of bug: War counts misdirected.

Bug details: The release of BURPs 2012 - Rise of the Samurats! December 6th 2012, approximately 3:07 PM, lasting for about half an hour. Would it be at all possible for the misplaced wins to be moved to the correct war?

Before bug occurred: War did not start.

During Bug: During the start of BURPs 2012 - Rise of the Samurats!, army wins were directed to Blarney War 2012 instead.

After bug: Army wins were corrected placed.

Quest/War Bugged: BURPs 2012 - Rise of the Samurats!
Character Level: 150
Equipment: -
Screenshot links: Here is my current <character page>
quote:

Blarney War 2012:
0 character, 196 army wins

And here are some screenshots I have taken before the war but after Blarney War 2012 finished: Bottom half

As you can see I obviously couldn't have been able to participate in Blarney War 2012.
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Can't remember.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Google chrome
Flash version: 11.5.31.2

Ok, no worries then.

Huh, odd. I'm sorry, but I don't have enough access to fix this, and it doesn't seem like a major enough problem to poke Cap'n about. Sorry. ~IMR

< Message edited by Golden Emperor -- 12/12/2012 20:48:10 >
AQ  Post #: 494
1/10/2013 2:51:46   
neo_manni

the 10th anniversary quest, I was doing the bonus quest and then I get to drakonnan's Ire and after he attacks me I put on the grim vistage and then boom no monster attack and the battle is stuck.

Did you log out and log back in? not yet.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? n/a.
Browser Info: Google chrome
Flash version: 11.5.31.5

equipment: moglords form, dragon blade, ultra guardian shield (fire) and grim vistage.
pet: blizzard vampragon.
guest: chilly. (maybe)

Should be fixed - it looks like a problem with the Moglord. Report it again if you encounter it again. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/14/2013 22:34:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 495
1/14/2013 21:55:27   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

I believe I have more details on Serpro17's problem.

Bug details: After exiting the shop right before Meduso, you are equipped with the normally unseen "default" equips (face, triangle shield, old sword and armor), and going into the fight with Meduso, the character fails to load.
Before bug occurred: Got to the Epic/Flawless Morningstar shop.

During Bug: Failure to load character.

After bug: Have to exit the game.

Quest/War Bugged: Morningstar
Character Level: Happens to both my level 126 Guardian and level 105 Adventurer
Equipment: ??? (Equipped with unknown default items after exiting shop. Not affected by equips worn before exiting the shop)
Screenshot link: Sorry, I've been unable to capture it. I'm sure you know what I mean by "Default" items.
Character page link: Not really relevant.

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: 11.5.31.137
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 496
1/15/2013 16:27:06   
Strange little dude

Not quite sure if this has been reported before because the forum search doesn't work properly but I tried to look for this and didn't notice anything

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): BSoD

Bug details: In the Dragon War quest (accessible by clicking the smoking time scroll at Isle D'Oriens) every single time after reaching third Twilly healing point, a BSoD happens and the quest ends
Before bug occurred: Fought some monsters, talked to Twilly

During Bug: BSoD

After bug: Got kicked out of the quest, everything works like normal

Quest/War Bugged: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=3863439
Character Level: 110
Equipment: Frozen Claymore (level 102 I think), King's Reign, King's Epic, Fairy Godmother (level 110 version)
Character page link: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=9992391

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Tried this on both the newest version of Firefox and the newest version of Chrome
Flash version: 11.5.502.135 on Firefox and 11.5.31.137 on Chrome

Edit: heard a rumor in the general discussion that as of today, this has been fixed, and indeed it has.

< Message edited by Strange little dude -- 1/29/2013 15:19:26 >
AQ  Post #: 497
1/25/2013 18:47:47   
dragonfire1423

BUG: Lucretia's potion quests not working right
DETAILS: I can't see what ingredients I need. The "Potion List" button says the exact same thing as the "Potion Info" button.
EQUIPMENT: Any, it's a problem with the dialogue buttons.
I'm using Firefox, if that helps. What flash version I'm not sure, but the game itself has no similar problems of this type...

I've tried BOTH buttons, and the only one that doesn't have the same dialogue is the button that brings up the map :/

EDIT: Gah, I guess that it must have been my computer... Oh well, bugs like this have been from my com before. I just logged back in, after my computer crashed, and it worked O_O The weird part is that it didn't work when I logged out normally...

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 1/26/2013 2:18:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 498
1/25/2013 19:01:21   
Rising Darkness

Got to the potions, select the first one, then read the dialogue carefully. She tells you what you need. Some ingredients, like the swamp fern leaves, have to be harvested from her potion hunt area.
AQ DF  Post #: 499
2/7/2013 14:39:39   
Dragonaut7890

i'm currently doing the item collectio quest for beleqwaya and i can't click on the potion bag in Lucretia's shop. can anybody help me out? i really don't want to have to do the quest over, too.

Should be fixed. Log out/in to get the new version of Lucretia's shop. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/7/2013 15:21:23 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 20 of 32«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition