Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 24 of 32«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2013 12:30:17   
Ulquiorra

When I clicked the "Deliver Gifts" button on the gift delivery page, a different cutscene started, and the final shop opened. It only happened once, after clicking the "Deliver Gifts" button again, the normal delivery happened.

Quest/War Bugged: Frostvale Gift Delivery
Browser: Google chrome
Flash Version: 11.9

Technically fixed, since the delivery isn't returning :P ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2014 13:43:17 >
AQ  Post #: 576
12/31/2013 1:06:04   
tecreatoromega

When you do the 10th Anniversary Quest, in the Akriloth section, when your character and Twilly yell "SCROLL TIME!" the scroll appears as it should. It describes the events that happen over the month. It states that you have the Frozen Claymore, but when Akriloth is fought the Frozen Claymore is not equipped, nor is it in the inventory. Shouldn't you be using the Frozen Claymore against Akriloth? It is stated to be one of the only weapons that can damage him, being forged from the Ice Scythe (?Not sure if that is the title, but it is definitely an ice scythe wielded by an Ice Demon.) If your character has it, it should probably be a temporary weapon for the fight against Akriloth, instead of having to go to the reward shop AFTER the fight to obtain it. Using it for the fight would also let players see just how it rates as a weapon and consider buying it in the rewards shop.

You're fighting the EDoT's Akriloth head, so things aren't 100% historically accurate. *shrugs* ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/31/2013 20:08:42 >
Post #: 577
1/2/2014 23:41:03   
crackufug

When I did the Taladosian set, I clicked the chest with the robes but acidentally left the room without the message pop-up saying what was in the chest thus not allowing me to fight the Sacragon and not allowing me to access the shop. I'm not really sure if it's a bug, I also went back to fight all the monsters and check if all the chests was opened.

I can't reproduce it, but I moved the chest further away from the entrance so that this shouldn't be a problem. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 7:57:09 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
1/8/2014 21:51:50   
Archlist

One more tasty little quest bug for you to crush, IMR (in fact there are three, but I believe they all are related; and actually they are so yummy that it will be a pity again to see them squashed):

[If you fail the first stat roll in the quest for the Chimeran Set and then click the "Leave" button, instead of returning to BattleOn you skip the subsequent mini-boss battle and continue the quest normally from the scene in a cave where Jra'Kalos speaks with the Chimera; in the same quest, if you fail the second roll and press "Leave", you are directly thrown into a battle with the Hydra.] No longer relevant -- fixed during the quest update of 2/20/2014.

[Similar behavior takes place in the Quest for the Fujin Set -- failing the first stat roll and choosing to "Leave" makes you skip the following two battles, putting you at the point where you are presented with the three options to either buy equipment, continue the quest, or leave (pressing the "Leave" button here works as intended :P). The second stat roll in the quest also functions normally. I guess there was an issue with these things earlier too -- there's a record of it in Aelthai's list of known bugs, but it doesn't specifically mention the "Leave" button, so I assume it was introduced as a work-around to avoid the previous version of the bug.] This too was fixed with the Fujin quest update on 7/11/2014.

< Message edited by Archlist -- 7/11/2014 18:52:15 >
Post #: 579
1/10/2014 7:06:59   
dann

In the Ultimon War IV, when I got the
spoiler:

Shadow Colossus
to ~18k HP, it poofed and vanished, then my game froze.

Browser: Chrome
Flash Version: 11.9.900.170

Should be fixed now. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 1/10/2014 7:36:32 >
AQ DF  Post #: 580
1/23/2014 7:54:50   
Archlist

Came across another bug which gives unintended benefit to Adventurers: in Dragonspine: Dragon Morphs , the treasure chest in the war camp can be clicked, giving you Dragonslayer Twilly as a guest; clicking again on the open chest produces a message "If you become a Guardian, Dragonslayer Twilly will join you in battle!" (too late, got him already :P).

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2014 23:34:06 >
Post #: 581
1/25/2014 18:20:27   
The Green Guy

On the Events! page - clicking the Unravelled Part 2 button sends you to the Xov's Fire Part 2 instead.

No longer an issue. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2014 23:34:58 >
Post #: 582
1/25/2014 23:10:37   
bsteiny16

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Looks like a glitch of some sort.

Bug details: Character does not appear in-game, but still does damage and has a pause for animation (character and enemy does not show)
Before bug occurred: DID SHOW

During Bug: Exactly what I said before. If you equip your pet the pet appears, but your character does not and neither does the enemy
Edit: also, you cannot do anything AT ALL unless you equip a pet, and then the pet and enemy appears and you can deal damage, but you still don't appear. fix this soon!

After bug: Character appears after the battle

Quest/War Bugged: Crossroads (clicking somewhere, or actually, any of the places to go)
Character Level: 57
Equipment: doesn't matter
Screenshot link: http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/bsteiny16/media/Gaviglitch_zps231c2b31.png.html
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=72981935 (my brother's account; not old enough to request this himself)

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yep
Did the bug happen again? YESH
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: 12.0.0.41

Cannot duplicate. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2014 23:44:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 583
1/28/2014 17:44:23   
infuturity

The Xov's Fire II button and Some Think It's Funny But It's Not button under the Today's Event page both lead to the Xov's Fire II quest.

No longer an issue. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/26/2014 23:44:21 >
AQ  Post #: 584
1/31/2014 23:21:34   
Archlist

Some minor bugs with the Story Mode of the Failure to Communicant quest, just in case the coders are interested what's wrong: if you choose to let the Undead Paladin live (either Good or Neutral choice), you are "kicked out" of the Story Mode at the point where you have the option to view the Communicant III shop, and from there you can continue the normal version of the quest until you come to the battle with Sham, which you however skip as if in Story Mode and get the corresponding ending (no final shop); if you finish the quest in any way (battle through or in Story Mode) and then press Replay, you effectively cannot make the Evil choice of killing the Undead Paladin: even if you do, he is still there with you when you meet the Spirit of Light, and from there the quest continues as if you had left him alive (this does not happen in reverse order: first choosing to kill him and then sparing him works fine); and finally, your character is missing from the screen during a few scenes in the quest, so that your words are coming from the air: this happens during the dialogue with the Undead Paladin after you make your choice and in Sham's gold vault after you defeat him (Story Mode) or you buy something from the shop (normal mode). An analogous bug (invisible character) also occurs at the beginning of the Nemesis quest, during the dialogue with Warlic in his Shop.

Edit [23:58 1/31/2014]: A small addition regarding the Nemesis quest -- the character doesn't always disappear from the screen when the descriptions are shown instead of the battles in Story Mode, covering significant portions of the text (specifically, this happens for the two instances just preceding the concluding screen of the quest).

Fixed the Commy bugs. Nemesis will have to wait. ~IMR

EDIT: Fixed the Nemesis bugs.~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 8:26:33 >
Post #: 585
2/5/2014 8:40:40   
4?1?2?

When I got the Fish head in The Day At The Inn in Devourer Saga, then I leave the quest, my head became giant until logout, like this.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/27/2014 17:49:33 >
AQ  Post #: 586
2/7/2014 23:46:39   
Heroes of the Scape

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game freeze

Bug details: When selecting you goal for Legends of Lore it takes the 250 Z-Tokens
Before bug occurred: Was in the current war

During Bug: Clicked on Meet the Minotaur, took my tokens, and froze.

After bug: Screen is stuck on Spending Tokens; Please Wait

Quest/War Bugged: Legends of Lore-Can I go after something else?
Character Level: 150
Equipment: SO+CIT+TC
Screenshot link: http://imageshack.com/a/img823/5310/fijh.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=12262501

Did you log out and log back in? Had to.
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Wasn't going to try it and risk losing another 250 Z-Tokens
Browser Info: Google Chrome (Latest Version)
Flash version: Latest version

Not that big of a deal, but could I get back those Z-Tokens? I understand if you can't 250 is not that much to lose.

Refunded. Sorry for the trouble. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/9/2014 23:42:07 >
AQ  Post #: 587
2/10/2014 10:08:48   
Bolter

the New Releases hangs whenever I try to access it.
AQ  Post #: 588
2/10/2014 10:51:52   
Airenal

^ I believe I'm having the same problem. But to explain it better, when clicking the "Today's Events" button on the main page, the loading screen gets stuck loading at the halfway mark and sticks there for, at the time of this post, about 30 minutes. I think that's what Atomos was talking about anywayz.
AQ  Post #: 589
2/10/2014 13:09:32   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Have yoiu tried clearing your cache?
AQ  Post #: 590
2/10/2014 14:24:39   
crackufug

I have, it still hangs around the 50% mark
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 591
2/23/2014 8:22:57   
strike guardian

When going through the Ultimon's Fortress Finale quest with my lv 135 adventurer, I once faced a lv 11 Werepyre. Is this a bug?

Should be fixed. Clear your cache if you're still having problems. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/3/2014 17:03:05 >
AQ  Post #: 592
3/3/2014 15:52:11   
Kensai

Dragon Blades do not Trigger on Eclipse Dragon in Seekrat - The Final Countdown

Dragon Blades do not trigger on Shadow Chimera in Legends of Lore - Challenge Gauntlet

This is intended. It's just a shadow that looks like a dragon; it doesn't have any dragon DNA in it that makes it weak against DragonBane. It's like, if I made a dragon-shaped Jell-O sculpture, then DragonBane won't have any additional effect on it, since it's Jell-O and not dragon. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/3/2014 16:11:40 >
Post #: 593
3/17/2014 16:17:34   
DarkLore

In the Eye of Naab quest Safiria won't fight Dracopyres. It even says its a bug in the encyclopedia.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 8:37:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 594
4/4/2014 15:58:05   
Dino Il Paladino

Dear staff:
in the last April's fool event there is a problem, the last monster is level 150 for any player, and it's impossible to kill for players under level 135, unless you're using the blade of awe and the death comes to help you

Fino il Paladino

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

P.S. No sigs in here. This r srs board :|

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 8:40:58 >
AQ  Post #: 595
4/20/2014 13:38:27   
Reign Man

The April Fools House Painting, the button for the 2014 event takes you to the 2012 event.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 8:44:34 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 596
4/21/2014 21:52:11   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Type of bug: "oversight"/encounter pool

Bug details: The updated Ultra Magma Akriloth(150) is available at the lvl 90+ tier. I assume the old lvl 120 UMA was used as a template or simply overridden. I do not know if any other quests used it.

Quest/War Bugged: The Void Dragons! ( also Into the Void! )

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 8:51:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 597
4/22/2014 2:55:15   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

One part of the Grenwog Festival maze causes you to be stuck endlessly because you cannot backtrack.

From the start:
Right, Right, Down, Right, Right, Up <<< This room prevents a backtrack (cannot go Down) so the player's stuck and must restart the quest by fleeing a battle.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 9:03:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 598
4/26/2014 4:54:52   
Nick.dant

The current war (Battle of Flowers) I get to the events page, click on the button and then it freezes on the dragon unfolding it's wings

**I cleared my cache and it didn't work. Is my account stuffed or are other people experiencing this too?

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/5/2014 9:08:02 >
Post #: 599
4/27/2014 18:33:58   
Archlist

Just reload the page without clearing the cache, for me this works. Probably it's again an issue with the preloader, like a few months ago ( link + IMR's response).
Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 24 of 32«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition