Legendary Miss Fixit
This thread is for anything that does not belong elsewhere. Bugs that only affect one monster/quest/piece of equipment do NOT belong here.
Some monsters drain MP's instead of HP's
Monsters try to block attacks that would heal them.
There is a missing letter "s" for "Armors" in the battle menu.
Creatures can be healed farther than their original HP.
In-game shops reequip your default equipment after you buy/sell items.
Not being able to see things in new quests - if you see "Line 1 Line 2 Line 3 etc" in an NPCs speech bubble at a new quest, make sure you have the latest version of flash, and clear your cache.
Dracomancer Level lost during battle with Bradakhan. One of his attacks drained your dracomancer levels. If you lost, you have to retrain (even if you won a later battle). If you won the battle where he drained the levels, the levels were returned automatically.
If you complete a battle too quickly, it will take a moment for the results to save. This is deliberate.
AdventureQuest requires Flash 9 or higher. If you are using a previous version of Flash, some things will not work.
If your graphics quality is randomly changing, you have the Auto Graphics Speed Adjust setting checked.
Damage icon does not always appear when getting hit or hitting the monster. This is often caused when performing multiple attacks.
Clicking the browser "Back" button exits the game.
The text size of the Damage Icons for some monsters only holds 2 digits.
Some monsters have the old damage icon flash up before the new icon appears (sometimes in a different place)
Note the below are not game engine bugs but are mentioned here to avoid confusion. Bugs like this belong in the armor thread.
Some armours show the default head for your character when equipped (eg temp Ice Dragon Rider)
If you die in battle with the Black Dragon Rider armour equipped, you reappear headless.
Some armours (Werebunny Armour for example) causing the default sword/shield to appear when using a potion. Re-equip the sword/shield, or change armours, otherwise the game will freeze. This is an ARMOUR problem, not a game-engine problem.
Before posting in these threads:
1) CHECK if the bug has already been reported, if it has your "Me too!" post is unnecessary. This means that you need to check the first post in the thread AND the last few posts in the thread, which may not yet have been confirmed or added to the first post. If you are providing additional information, or a way to work around the bug, please post.
2) Do not respond with "That's not a bug" posts. AKs are welcome to edit such things in to the post though. You may however respond if you have a way to solve the bug, such posts are welcome.
3) No pictures! Links to pictures should be used instead. Also please do not use Bitmaps for the pictures. Convert it to a more space efficient type, such as JPEG or png.
4) If your bug is fixed please delete your post.
5) Make sure you're posting in the right thread.
6) Please include ALL of the information in the template in the first post! It may not seem necessary, but these little details often allow the bug to be found.
7) If your post mysteriously disappears, it was probably deleted for violating one of these rules. Rest assured that it WAS seen, and was not a necessary post.
For instructions on clearing your cache: http://www.battleon.com/help/aq-technical-cache.asp
For instructions on providing a screenshot: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10536
To find your Flash version : http://www.battleon.com/FlashVersionCheck.htm
Please use this template when reporting:
Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
Before bug occurred:
Character page link:
Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?
Number of players online: