Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fire War Bossfight

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Fire War Bossfight
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/29/2009 16:45:10   
sunumbrella

Fire War Bossfight

Requirements: 100% of War Meter
Release Date: 28 August 2009

Missions Available:
  • East Tower
  • West Tower
  • North Tower
  • South Tower
  • Pyras

NPCs:
  • Clyde

Dialogue:
    Clyde: I have an foolproof plan to fight Pyras. It's dangerous though... Can I count on you?

What Plan?
    Clyde: Pyras has started his march towards this town! We must stop him at all costs!
    Clyde: This will not be easy... He is virtually unstoppable. If you try to fight him, he'll just roll right over you!
    Clyde: I have a plan to stop him. There are drilling stations all over the desert.
    Clyde: Each station has a large coolant tower for keeping the drills running cool in the desert heat!
    Clyde: Since Pyras is composed mostly of lava, I think we can use these towers to temporarily harden his outer body.
    Clyde: There are 4 Coolant towers near Pyras's current location!
    Clyde: All you have to do is run through a rain of fire, and then hurl the towers at him....
    Clyde: I think that will slow him down enough for you to engage him in battle...
    Clyde: Oh... One more thing...
    Clyde: When you do engage Pyras with your mecha.... make sure you have some sort of Fire Resistance.
    Clyde: We had another pilot try this before you and... GULP...
    Clyde: Pyras literally ate him!
    Clyde: I think that Fire Resistant mecha armor will give him indigestion though...
    Clyde: Maegwyn's T-Flan really seems to upset that guy...
    Clyde: Good luck... And Remember... Fire safety first! Don't say I didn't warn you!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 8/22/2011 8:06:57 >
  • DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Fire War Bossfight
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition