Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2010 1:31:45   
Maureu

@Max:
quote:

Shadow Ninja of Nocturu

SNoN? Heh.

Well, hi there. No, I was not kidnapped by MJ, no I'm not coming back now I just have no life so I'm checking in, yes I am in Neverland but Peter Pan is annoying.
How have we been? Other than dead? And how are all our wonderful, hopefully more active clans that I'm probably not going to visit? If we can get an Ambassador or someone at least from each clan to talk on here, at least it would be...better.

Post #: 76
2/8/2010 0:55:03   
Sunfyre232

It's pretty quiet here.. Where are all the people???
AQ  Post #: 77
2/9/2010 14:13:30   
Riffus Maximus

@Maureu: Yeah... kind of...

^: We are all digging our graves... waiting for the apocalypse. Personally, mine's already digged, I just need to craft a wonderful black coffin.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
2/15/2010 18:20:51   
UltimateRAM

burn the coffin
the world wont end (yet)
AQ DF  Post #: 79
2/16/2010 6:55:24   
masterwolfie

Please support the movement to put life back into Paxia.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17291926
AQ  Post #: 80
2/17/2010 22:04:16   
jaketheweirdo

you don't KNOW that the world won't end. it could end any day. it could end as you read this post.
Post #: 81
2/26/2010 19:19:51   
earth breather

-grabs nocturu and gives them a mutant bear hug- I MISSED NOCTURU! luck i still psot every now n then-dead dead dead and more dead jees when did you guys last spring clean? there r spider webs and no activity herew in the nocturu clubhouse how do our
GUESTS stay here mfor more then 5 seconds?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
3/14/2010 0:15:04   
Riffus Maximus

Wow... the CCC actually nearly died.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
3/14/2010 11:25:42   
DigDog

You mean... it nearly pulled a Paxia?

*snicker*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
3/14/2010 16:53:13   
Riffus Maximus

Nice one, even if that could be a truth.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
4/8/2010 15:04:52   
DigDog

Hey Max, my browser (Firefox 3.6.3) tells me that the Nocturu private forum is bad and will harm my computer if I decide to visit it. Have you ever considered kicking Invisionplus into the trash and switching to Invisionfree or Zetaboards?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
4/8/2010 18:29:15   
masterwolfie

A nasty little moglin is coming for you guys, Look out!
AQ  Post #: 87
4/8/2010 19:03:52   
earth breather

When wads it we died again? ahh mau good to see you -hugs- -secrectly burns with light-
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
4/8/2010 20:08:56   
Riffus Maximus

@DigDog: Really? I doesn't have that kind of problem, although I use Internet Explorer, which is probably why I don't have those kinds of advertisements.

They had a problem recently, and since it came back to normal, it became much slower than before. I suspect InvisionPlus got attacked by a virus or something like that. I'll see what I can find out, but I doubt it's necessary to change to another forums-hosting website.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
4/9/2010 3:40:41   
DigDog

Yup, only Firefox has this feature that checks for bad websites. Well it's your choice after all, but in my opinion Invisionplus is the worst forum hoster I've seen until now. It's not only quite slow but also down once a week for arbitrary reasons. And now this virus thingy. But like I said, your choice.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
4/9/2010 8:17:47   
Sunfyre232

This thread is so dreary.. I could smell dead silence.
AQ  Post #: 91
4/9/2010 21:08:26   
Riffus Maximus

It always smell dead around here, the graveyard is just outside, and since we don't have any gravekeeper, the corpses are piled in an open pit.

@Dig Dog: If you say so, then I might check for a new forum hoster. It's been a while I thought about creating my own forum, might as well begin by creating one with Nocturu.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
4/11/2010 18:47:34   
earth breather

Nocturu Dead me:alive max: not sure shadow: just got burned with light -grabs lucian light cake and splutters-

Ok ok back on topic I use IE aswell max version 8 to be exactt and my familys only had bout 3 maybe 4 viruses a trojan virus also(my laptop got one too >:() and none of them came from the Private forums im sure(just download Malwarebytes ANTI-malware) u can detect them and kill viruses
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/11/2010 19:20:42   
Beleqwaya Melamin

Looks like the dead clan with the dead communication got... deader.It passed dead now it undead.(thinks of an idea)Who wants lucian cake it will bring... life to this chat.(Only noise are crickets)Wow this place really is dead...dead silent!
AQ  Post #: 94
4/12/2010 14:04:53   
Riffus Maximus

Dude... coming here ony to say that is spam. Please keep that for yourself when others already pointed our deadness.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
4/12/2010 19:30:17   
Beleqwaya Melamin

No i wasn't talking about the clan being dead.I was talking about how little posting there is and how it's like this thread is dead.

< Message edited by Beleqwaya Melamin -- 4/12/2010 19:31:23 >
AQ  Post #: 96
4/13/2010 4:28:53   
DigDog

quote:

Ok ok back on topic I use IE aswell max version 8 to be exactt and my familys only had bout 3 maybe 4 viruses a trojan virus also(my laptop got one too >:() and none of them came from the Private forums im sure(just download Malwarebytes ANTI-malware) u can detect them and kill viruses

I'm not saying that the forum actually has a virus, but the message about possible viruses might scare away new members that are using FireFox. Plus, like I said, Invisionplus is very slow and unreliable compared to Invisionfree or Zetaboards.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
4/13/2010 4:52:29   
earth breather

depends on internet connection. we use Bigpond and its fine
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
4/13/2010 7:30:06   
DigDog

No it doesn't. I visited the NPF daily over a period of months and there were many days where the forum was either horribly slow or completely down / not loading at all. I've never experienced that with the LPF, GPF, DPF or PPF - or at least not more often than once a month.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
4/13/2010 14:57:19   
Riffus Maximus

Why does it seem I see poetic stuff about the deadness of the clan these days?

@Diggy: I already created the NPFs on Invision Free, but I still have some more stuff to do on it, mostly stylish stuff. I mght as well say that the new NPFs are online and functionnal, but it lacks in style.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition