Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2010 22:00:18   
Riffus Maximus

Nice idea. I like it, and I'm glad i'm around to see it. I agree with the facts Discipline pointed out, and I support this idea. This idea of alliance is going further on a new step of greatness.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
9/27/2010 4:32:34   
masterwolfie

I'm glad to see you've returned shadow. Hopefully my idea of delaying the decision to cementing this pact will work out.
AQ  Post #: 127
9/27/2010 23:21:08   
Riffus Maximus

I'm not really back, I just happen to visit once in a while. If you all need something from me though, PM me, and I'll answer as quickly as I can.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
9/30/2010 14:38:20   
SIGMUND

I would hope for Nocturu to revive your Private Forum.
All it really takes are a few new people who are committed to Nocturu and who can work with the current members to weave some new ideas into the exsisting tapestry of the Nocturu Clan.
Good luck with your revival or maybe re-animation?
AQ  Post #: 129
9/30/2010 14:59:42   
.Discipline

We aren't going to regain activity because there's no real way of doing it. We don't have the interest, members or time.
That's why everyone's hoping for a Paxian event.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
4/26/2011 14:01:55   
SIGMUND

Hello Nocturu.

Due to the recent Unity between Lucian and Nocturu in alliance, the Nocturu Defense has improved from -34500 to -28500.

However we will be stepping away from the Nocturu defense during your forthcoming raid on Unity.

Good Luck to you.

AQ  Post #: 131
4/26/2011 14:22:32   
BWNocturne

Was that supposed to be a threat against our allies, Sigmund?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 132
4/26/2011 14:39:19   
SIGMUND

I am not threatening anyone.
How can you possibly read what I said as a threat?

Good luck to Nocturu this weekend.
AQ  Post #: 133
4/26/2011 15:26:09   
BWNocturne

There can be other thoughts behind the words one speaks. I'm just checking if I don't get you wrong.
Perhaps because you called it a raid, which it is clearly not.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 134
4/26/2011 16:05:31   
theosenia

quote:

Was that supposed to be a threat against our allies, Sigmund?

Lol! Good joke,BWN!...
Unless too much "contest" N "attacking" has turned YOU "suspicious"
The way I personally see it,Lucian s need a bit of defending themselves! to regain their place back into the positives.
ANY help to our allies needs to be postponed,at least for a while.
(I know I CAN'T defend Lucian/Unity AND Nocturu...if you think you CAN do 2 n/or 3 things at the same time,that's ok with me) :-)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
4/26/2011 16:39:16   
BWNocturne

Do you always feel the need to react on something I ask Sigmund?
If there is one who's turned suspicious, it would be Sigmund as he called this a 'raid on unity'.

On a "different" 'note', if I was "joking" you would've 'noticed'. That wasn't the "case" here. Surely, you'll understand now that I've used enough punctuation marks.

< Message edited by BWNocturne -- 4/26/2011 16:46:52 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 136
4/26/2011 23:06:37   
Riffus Maximus

Oh please, go somewhere else if you want to argue. Like in your PF.

Just mentionnin' though that Nocturu's stand is Neutral in Chaos/Unity. Some are for Chaos, some are for Unity, so don't put whole Nocturu for Chaos. It may be offending for some of our members that are for Unity. So it's not Nocturu who's pulling a raid on Unity, it's me and some other Nocturans that is assaulting Unity.

Still, I fully understand your wish to withdraw your defense force from Nocturu. You got more important defense to do, like putting your own clan back into the positives and defending Unity against the comming assault.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
4/27/2011 2:45:26   
DigDog

Not the whole Lucian clan is for Unity either, as far as I know. There are also members who are neutral or even for Chaos.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
4/27/2011 6:47:51   
theosenia

@Dread Shadow Max: Yep! That's all I personally said.You seemed to have completely understood exactly what I was saying on my post: Too tough! (at least for me!) to do 3 things at the same time...at least for the time being.I hope that changes in the future n once I'll be back in a position to offer some help,I'll gladly let you know!

As far as I know,I am NOT arguing with anyone! Ppl can "argue" as much as they want but..."With themselves"n on their own!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 139
4/27/2011 8:00:47   
Riffus Maximus

quote:

Not the whole Lucian clan is for Unity either, as far as I know. There are also members who are neutral or even for Chaos.

I pretty much think that the Lucians defense force that is helping Nocturu is pretty much consisted of only Sigmund and Theosenia, hence why I implied the defense force as protecting Unity. If there's anyone else doing the defending that is not for Unity, then my apologies.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
4/27/2011 13:00:14   
BWNocturne

quote:

Oh please, go somewhere else if you want to argue. Like in your PF.

You're right Max, my apologies.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 141
3/19/2012 0:40:16   
Spanish Inquisition

It srue is dakr in here.
AQ  Post #: 142
3/19/2012 1:01:31   
Riffus Maximus

Dark and dead! Well, I love the first, but I think we could pass on the latter.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 143
8/9/2012 20:41:50   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I revive this thread, revive it I say!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 144
8/9/2012 21:40:25   
DigDog

What's going on in here?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 145
8/9/2012 22:31:13   
Riffus Maximus

You stole my Revive spell, Pie! Don't you know CAPS LOCK make it more effective?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 146
8/10/2012 6:08:33   
.Discipline

Necromancy of the highest order is afoot here. That's just the way I like it.
Spread these magics to all of Paxia! Let them replace the dead with the living and the silence with excitement!

Also, I have bagels. *hands out bagels*

That is all. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
8/10/2012 13:23:42   
Riffus Maximus

I hope these bagels have life-giving properties in them.

*Nom Noms a bagel*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 148
3/11/2013 5:23:21   
earth breather

Hey Everybody,

Earthy Back, you probably all forgot about me/Don't remember me but whatever! I'm baack and I missed EVERY single one of you.

Hey, Wheres Shadow? Wait, Wheres Dread?

And why is Riffus eating a bagel?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
3/12/2013 20:05:52   
DigDog

Boy, it srue got dakr in here all of a sudden.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nocturu >> RE: =Nocturu= Cross-Clan Communications
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition