Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2009 20:34:28   
moneybags
More than a Game

Alright, thanks for the clarification LT and Mysterious Strangeface

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 51
10/6/2009 23:08:14   
NecroMage22

Please Rate:

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=66158409

I was going for beastgunner, but i realized that pets wont optimize my stats at this point. I currently have 50 trainable points and i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions where to put them. I know the Dual Blade is not the strongest light weapon but i think its cool.
AQ  Post #: 52
10/6/2009 23:23:49   
BlueKatz

ha, finally I know I'm right, I always confuse when people keep saying Gunner can use STR, if that, Gunner turn Hybrid.
@NecroMage22: as a gunner, U should train INT, no STR, ur DEX it pretty high now (about 50 is good), After INT get enough, train it as more as CHA, (max INT and CHA). If u already have high DEX, u should not have LUK. END is not necessary.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
10/6/2009 23:39:07   
moneybags
More than a Game

NecroMage22,

First of all, as a Gunner, you should not be using Melee weapons; since you have 0 STR, they will deal no extra damage. Now, with that in mind, look at your active weapons. There are only 2 Guns! :O *O noes, its the end of teh worldz!1!1!!* Since you would like to keep your Tronzors Dual Blade, and the WG Blade is Default, you should change as much of the other weapons to guns as possible. Polar Beam Sword would be swapped for WarpGuardian Ice Shard Repeater. The Lazer Chucks should be switched for SR20W. Moving down the list, Warped Hullscuffer can be switched for Warp Lazer Pistol.

Looking at your stats, a Beast Gunner would train DEX, LUK, CHA as his primary stats and a little bit of END. In my opinion, 30 END is a bit too much; I do fine with 15, but since there are no Stat Untrainers, I wouldn't worry about it. You can distribute your luck between DEX and LUK; your CHA should have enough as pets do not need that high of CHA to attack.

For your other items, there aren't much to choose from. As long as you pick the highest possible level of that item that you can get, it should be fine. Same goes for pets; but just try to fill out all the elements. Don't go running around with 4 Earth pets when you have no, lets say, Light pet.

Finally, as this is your character, there is nothing I can do to make you do these changes; and I'm not saying you have to make these changes either. They are merely my opinion, if you want stay with your melee weapons, you can, or if you want to train your END to 80, you can. Just keep in mind you can never truly have fun in this game with a character you don't like yourself.

BlueKatz,

I'm sure I was one of the people who thought that Gunners would train STR; I'm sorry if I confused you, but I was just a little bit confused myself :P

~moneybags

< Message edited by moneybags -- 10/7/2009 0:12:55 >
Epic  Post #: 54
10/7/2009 1:13:53   
Bu Kek Siansu

^^ Take a look my Stats Training

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 10/10/2009 6:30:45 >
Post #: 55
10/7/2009 10:30:03   
moneybags
More than a Game

Mysterious Strangeface,

Nice chart! One thing I would like to note: As a hybrid, you would not train luck. Hybrids don't get the 'wow' factor of anything, so you are sacrificing luck and putting them into STR, DEX and INT instead of training it. If you have the build listed there (training STR, DEX, INT, LUK and END), you'll find your stats too spread out.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 56
10/7/2009 10:43:18   
NecroMage22

Thanks for all the help.
But after i thought about it i think i might go beast-striker (if there is a such thing and if not ill make it)

< Message edited by NecroMage22 -- 10/7/2009 12:12:34 >
AQ  Post #: 57
10/7/2009 12:05:36   
Bu Kek Siansu

^^ You can find the Stats Training for BeastStriker

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 10/10/2009 6:32:31 >
Post #: 58
10/7/2009 12:07:03   
NecroMage22

@Mysterious Strangeface

Thanks.
AQ  Post #: 59
10/7/2009 15:08:12   
_Rowey_

Also, heres my striker stats:
25 str
10 dex
5 int
10 end
10 cha
10 luck.

Im focusing on str and end now
AQ MQ  Post #: 60
10/7/2009 15:39:05   
Darius

I only trained STR because I was originally going to go for a striker/gunner hybrid, then I changed my mind and decided to go tank gunner, but now I've changed my mind again to go for engineer gunner.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
10/7/2009 15:46:17   
Bu Kek Siansu

_Rowey_: You spread too much on all stats which means that 2 stats are wasted.
You should train at max on 3-4 stats(unless for Hybrid).

EDIT
Darius: EngineGunner can be found here

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 10/7/2009 15:57:15 >
Post #: 62
10/7/2009 16:39:22   
_Rowey_

I know, but i randomly placed them before everyone started getting good build and stuff. :( im wasteful :(
AQ MQ  Post #: 63
10/7/2009 18:15:24   
moneybags
More than a Game

_Rowey_,

Look on the bright side, you've only spent 70 stat points. That means you have at least 55- 130 stat points left. Thats quite enough to fix your build.

As a Striker, the stats you'd be focusing on would be STR, DEX, LUK and a little bit of END. Lets take a look at your current build:

25 str
10 dex
5 int
10 end
10 cha
10 luck.

As you can probably tell, 10 END is enough. It'll get you through a large portion of the level cap now. The INT and CHA can be untrained once an untrainer comes out, but its only 15 stat points; you can take that from your luck. Assuming your a WG, I'd spend about 110 or so stat points on STR and DEX; they give you power and BtH, essential for a good amount of offense. If you find yourself struggling with the monsters, throw 5 stat points to END. The remaining can be put into LUK.

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 64
10/7/2009 19:06:12   
Bu Kek Siansu

The stats(above) have already been changed! :p http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=66275864
Post #: 65
10/8/2009 11:51:39   
_Rowey_

Thats my gunner account, Im talking about my striker character.
AQ MQ  Post #: 66
10/10/2009 11:12:43   
Bu Kek Siansu

^^ Sorry _Rowey_ and moneybags.

quote:

ORIGINAL: moneybags

Mysterious Strangeface,

Nice chart! One thing I would like to note: As a hybrid, you would not train luck. Hybrids don't get the 'wow' factor of anything, so you are sacrificing luck and putting them into STR, DEX and INT instead of training it. If you have the build listed there (training STR, DEX, INT, LUK and END), you'll find your stats too spread out.

~moneybags

Hmm, a good point, I've reduced LUK as lower as needed. The first option; without LUK,
the second and third options; with at max 20 and 5 LUK, there are just for the Lucky Strikes.
At 0 LUK you will never get a chance for the Lucky Strikes. That's why. :p
I've updated the Stats Training especially for Hybrids.
Thanks moneybags! :)

~Mysterious Strangeface
Post #: 67
10/11/2009 0:14:14   
moneybags
More than a Game

Sorry, but another concern with the chart...

quote:

As a Striker(who uses sticks/Melee Weapons):

Lvl 130 -> 200 STR/DEX/LUK, 50 END

But for a hybrid, its

quote:

Lvl 130 -> 200 STR/INT, 100 DEX, 150 END OR 200 STR/INT, 100 DEX, 20 LUK, 110 END OR 200 STR/INT, 120 DEX, 5 LUK, 125 END

I find this a bit off... At level 130, why would one sacrafice 100 DEX onto END? THe BtH loss would be quite big, and 50 END would do just fine.

Moving to option 2, I see no point in having 20 LUK. It may raise a *small* percent chance for you to go first in battle, and it will allow Lucky Strikes, but the difference wouldn't be too big. Wouldn't it be more logical to put that 20 LUK into DEX? (More BtH, more chance to block)

Finally, the third option. As said above, 5 LUK would only make a small difference; sometimes, with only 5 LUK, a normal attack may deal more damage than a lucky strike. It'd be better if it were put into another stat.

In my eyes, a hybrid would be like this by level 130: 200 STR / INT / DEX + 50 END. If you prefer a bit more END, take it off the DEX; just don't take too much (maybe to a miximum of 25-50 DEX points) If you *really* can't live without LUK (so badly you'd DIE without it :P), you can have a build like this: 200 STR / INT+ 105 DEX + 45 END+ 100 LUK (but personaly, I think the DEX of that build would be too low, as well as the LUK, so I'd just combine the 2 together) :)

~moneybags

< Message edited by moneybags -- 10/11/2009 0:18:09 >
Epic  Post #: 68
10/11/2009 1:55:56   
BlueKatz

I have a crazy stat for Hybrid at lv 130, I just thought about it:
Lv 130: 200 STR, 40 DEX, 150 INT, 0 END, 60 CHA, 200 LUK.
It's seem this build focus on power, the Bth only low in Ranger attack (damage a bit low when It don't have Lucky Striker, Bth is even lower 15/25).
What do u think?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
10/11/2009 11:20:40   
Nightly

BlueKatz

Because that is your AQ character, we cannot help you. Please go here Character Ratings and Advice
Post #: 70
10/11/2009 11:32:42   
Bu Kek Siansu

Hmm, fixed! As a Hybrid I just have included END for the option 1, and replaced it into LUK and CHA for the options 2 and 3.
  • I've added Tank Hybrid, feel free to give more corrections, suggestions and comments. Thanks moneybags for all!

quote:

ORIGINAL: BlueKatz

Lv 130: 200 STR, 40 DEX, 150 INT, 0 END, 60 CHA, 200 LUK.
    200 STR/INT/LUK, 50 CHA is better than 200 STR/LUK, 40 DEX, 150 INT, 60 CHA ~IMHO :p

As a Hybrid
    Lvl 130 -> 200 STR/INT/DEX, 50 END OR 200 STR/INT/DEX, 50 LUK OR 200 STR/INT/DEX, 50 CHA
    quote:

Note: You can replace DEX into LUK, examples:
    Lvl 130 -> 200 STR/INT/LUK, 50 END OR 200 STR/INT/LUK, 50 DEX OR 200 STR/INT/LUK, 50 CHA

Added! Thanks BlueKatz! :)

Stats Training

• Next: Tank Striker, Tank Engineer, Tank Gunner, Tank BeastStriker, Tank BeastGunner/Tank Beast Master, Tank BeastEngineer.

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 10/11/2009 13:10:12 >
  • Post #: 71
    10/11/2009 12:49:07   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

BlueKatz,

Hmm, that seems like a Beast Hybrid. Since the WF level cap isn't that high yet, there's no way one could train it up to those stats, but if they could, a Beast Hybrid would look like this

• 150 STR / DEX / INT / CHA, 50 END. The reason why CHA would be so high is because when higher level pets are released, they would need more CHA to attack. With a low CHA of 60, it'd only attack a *little* bit (less than 50%). I personally do not like this build, although it may be able to use pets, guns, sticks and swords as well as spells, it does not get the 'best' out of any of them; in fact, it'd the damage would be average / below average.

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 72
    10/11/2009 22:20:25   
    nosey123
    Friendly!

*looks at aq character build*

yeah, tell me about it.

My wf character is... i will just link a character page. http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63247025

I must say, i notice how much more wg only item i am using compared to aq.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
    10/12/2009 0:01:17   
    BlueKatz

Actually, I don't rate my AQ character, I find a goal to update my WF character in the future.
    The problem is, I want to try LUK, it's new and seem fun. I have to put DEX so the 200 DEX=200 LUK +40DEX. I have 60 left and don't know where should I put it in. (INT, END or CHA)
    A bit far future, but I don't want to retrain again in the future.
    What do u think, should we focus a lot on LUK
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
    10/12/2009 10:24:47   
    Bu Kek Siansu

nosey123 Your build likes as I stated below:

quote:

• If by accident you have chosen the wrong build as a Gunner or you just have changed the stats from
    Gunner to Striker,then you just can train STR and use Sticks/Melee Weapons, but too bad at this moment there is
    no option for exchange the Gun/Ranged Weapon(WarpGuardian Blaster Rifle) which you should use it as it is now.

As a Striker/Pure Striker you should train STR for the Stat Bonus to Damage and BTH. Then, DEX, LUK and EnD.
    And just use Sticks/Melee Weapons, but Guns/Ranged Weapons for lower damage and hits(unless you have higher DEX).

• As long as you train STR as a Striker you will be find.
    Follow this Stats Training as a Striker.

BlueKatz: It's up to you.
    LUK gives a chance to go first in battles, Lucky Strikes, a small Bonus to Damage and BTH.
    LUK is very important stat for Pure Gunners / Tank Gunners. Also for Lucky Tank BeastMasters / Lucky Tank BeastGunners.
    Hmm, I just made a new Stats Training espcially for you, and I hope you'd like it: Stats Training
  • 3.B. As a Lucky Tank BeastMaster / Lucky Tank BeastGunner(who uses a lot of LUK, CHA and END):
    Lvl 130 -> 50 DEX, 200 CHA/END/LUK OR 75 DEX, 200 CHA/LUK, 175 END OR 100 DEX, 200 CHA/LUK, 150 END
    quote:

Note: You can replace DEX into INT, examples:
    Lvl 130 -> 50 INT, 200 CHA/END/LUK OR 75 INT, 200 CHA/LUK, 175 END OR 100 INT, 200 CHA/LUK, 150 END

• If you follow the Stats Training, you'll have the max power of Pets and yourself(as a Lucky Tank... see above). :)

< Message edited by Mysterious Strangeface -- 10/12/2009 15:36:25 >
  • Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
    Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition