Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Master Account Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 18 of 28«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2011 16:38:43   
sir lane

quote:

http://portal.battleon.com/help/mailer.asp?c=10
It's been suggested by a fellow archknight that you try the above link. If the link doesn't give you access back to the account, you can always select the "free" account option. That may give you another shot.~Dnw

thankyou, i used the most recent method of payment, if thats what i was supposed to do, if not then, whoops.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 426
5/4/2011 21:49:03   
Anthonyj213

A question................ how can i unlink my guardian to my aq worlds account I decided to make a new account in aqworlds and i want my guardian account to be verified with it can i unlink my verified account to my old
account

you can find linking/unlinking right here.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/4/2011 23:04:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 427
5/8/2011 8:08:29   
Addicted2AEGames

my account was hacked, how do i get it back?

in order to provide you with the most accurate link, I need to inquire, Which account was it? Your MA, aqw? etc. Once I know which area you are referring to, I can give provide you with the correct link. But I've seen times on this q/a where the account had to do with ma/ed or ma/aqw etc.~dnw

Master Account sorry forgot to add that in ~A2AAEG

Okay, I have the specific link you need in order to help fix your problem Here you go have a good day~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/10/2011 21:22:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 428
5/13/2011 12:56:42   
UltraGuy

So if I buy The Dragon's Secret novel.
Will I be able to use it in two accounts?
My MQ and DF are in a separate master account. I am just wondering if I will get it.

Can I use a code more than once?
Yes, you can use the same code again, but only one time for each game.
For example, you can use the code from the ChickenCow teeshirt once for a DragonFable prize, and once for a AQW prize.

What if I have a problem with my code?
Please use the HeroMart contact page and send Faith a message including your order number, item code, and a detailed description of what issue you are having.(taken directly from the heromart redeem codes tab) According to what I see, it doesn't necessarily specify wether or not you can do it on two different accounts. After reading through that page, it seems that the options aren't many, I'll check with my head mod about this inquiry and get back to you asap.~dnw

EDIT: And yes, you can use the code once for your MQ character on one master account,
and the code once for a DF character on the other master account. ~Rhubarb

Thanks Captain. I'll make a note of that in case that question pops up again in the future.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/14/2011 19:56:37 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 429
5/14/2011 4:31:17   
UltraGuy

I have another question.
My AQW account got hacked. I was wondering if there were a way to unlink it from my master account. I can't unlink it since I upgraded my HS account. Please help me. I want to remove the membership plus the badge but I can't.

Yet another...
So my email address got hacked. (This is the one I used to sign up on AQW.) Is there a way to change the email address? Because I can no longer access it. Thank uou.
http://www.aq.com/help/aw-account-recovery.asp. That's the link for the aqw help page dealing with hacking issues on accounts. As for the other inquiry, I'm sure there's a way to do it, check in the aqw help section, if that doesn't give you any assistance, let us know and I'll see what else I can find that might be of use.~dnw
Thanks ~UG, How about an answer to my first inquiry?

For the email inquiry, it could be as simple as updating your information in the account itself. We usually don't see many questions involving original emails. The other option is to contact the support team for the email-account you had, and see if they can help you regain control of it.~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/16/2011 1:53:33 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 430
5/17/2011 13:39:11   
UltraGuy

I still have not received a response on my previous inquiry. I still can't use my DragonLord class on my other account.

I got this message.

Thank you for writing. This DragonFable account does not appear to belong to you. Your email address does not match the signup email or buyer email for this account, and the account is currently verified with an AQWorlds account that belongs to the original owner of this DragonFable account. If this DragonFable account does belong to you, please contact us from its signup email for assistance.

WTF? I am the real owner of the account. I even added some proofs yet they DO NOT believe me. What could I be doing wrong? I really need to un-verify it. When I also try to log in on my DF. I get this message. This user account is currently disabled. Please contact DragonFable help staff to resolve the issue. Yet I can still access my character page. Captain please answer me question.

I've checked with forum moderators, and the reply is, The only thing you can do, is to talk to the help desk. At this point, I'd also suggest talking to the Master account help desk to see if they can also help you. They are the only ones who can assist you. I'm very sorry there is nothing more that the forum staff can do.~Dnw

Like what I've said. I can no longer access my email address since it got hacked and deleted.

I understand that. But I've exhausted practically all the resources available to me to assist you. Did you try contacting the email provider?(yahoo,msn,gmail,etc) to see if they can get you your account back? Other then everything I've provided (including the master account help pages) there truly is nothing more that forum staff can do to help you fix this situation.~dnw
Thank you for writing. This account was disabled for protection because it looked like it might have been shared, traded or hacked, partly because the email had changed, but also because the account payments were coming from several different countries. We show that the email this account was created with is **********@yahoo.com, and the buyer email is ***********@gmail.com. If this is your account please contact us from one of those emails for assistance.
Thanks for your support guys! Hopefully my account will be un-disabled. Thanks again :D
Here's hoping! Good luck. ~Dnw
Upon further investigation, we do show that you purchased the BattleOn Points that were later used to upgrade this account, so we have reopened it at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. I got my account back :D

< Message edited by UltraGuy -- 5/19/2011 14:48:54 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 431
5/17/2011 21:51:13   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Hey Captain? I have a question involving the M.A.

Ultimate game-etc gave me an email stating they wanted to give me 100 points, But when I typed in the email address request,

An error keeps popping up about reCAPTCHA. But when I stare at the screen, there's just the spot to put in my email addy, and nothing else.

And I know I tried typing in my account name and that didn't work either.

Any ideas why this is happening and if you have any suggestions on what to do, let me know please?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dragonnightwolf

EDIT: You will need to contact UltimatePay directly to figure that out.
Sounds like they are trying to give you 100 free UltimatePoints. That's worth 200 Artix Points.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/19/2011 13:19:43 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 432
5/17/2011 22:01:05   
BlackAces

I have a question regarding the master account system. I have 3 AQ guardians all on seperate accounts so I'd need to make seperate master accounts for them. My question is can I still use the same billing information across 3 different master accounts or is there some rule against that?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 433
5/19/2011 13:17:19   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

BlackAces,

You can link multiple AQ game accounts to your one master account.
Do that if you are the real owner and player of those AQ accounts.

If the accounts are like different friends, or family, please use a different master account for each one.
And yes, it's ok if you use the same billing information for payments for those separate accounts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 434
5/19/2011 21:16:03   
BlackAces

I play those 3 accounts nobody else so I'll just link them to my master account instead, I always thought I could only link 1 AQ account to my master account.

Thanks for the help.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 435
6/3/2011 0:11:14   
sir lane

how do i use my master account to get my game account back? i dont know password of game account because it got hacked...is there anyway to get it back?

Depending on the game, there's usually a my account was hacked/stolen info in that games help pages. I'd provide a direct link to the game's specific help page in question myself, but you didn't specify which game~Dnw

AQ, but my freind is helping me find the pages and transaction IDs to get it back.

ive also bought tokens, but i dont get emails for thoes, but ive clearly bought then sence its on my upgrade history. Ive only gotten transaction IDs for paying for points, not tokens.

yeah I get the same kind of thing too. Anytime I purchase battleon points, a notice of my purchase will be sent by AE to my email. z-tokens, dragoncoins, smashcoins and the like don't usually show up.~Dnw

i just got it back, apperntly the IDs for buying points works...

< Message edited by sir lane -- 6/4/2011 21:10:57 >

NeRd L!fE f0rEveR :p
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 436
6/4/2011 21:32:32   
Tanoro

I signed up for a new Netflix account, but I still didn't get the free 4500 points.

There are a few rules with the netflix offer.

1. You can't have any family members already involved with netflix.

2. If you've already used a credit card once, it cannot be used again to obtain the offer.

3. If it has been longer than a day or two, contact that specific sponsor's missing points/support/help usually located at the top right corner in the sponsors location. The sponsor-team will ask for any proof you may have of the trial confirmation and will respond to your inquiry after a certain period of time. hope this helps.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/5/2011 1:37:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 437
6/6/2011 15:44:53   
Hellaz

I have a question, my aqw acount and masteracount was hacked a time ago.
I have my aqw acount back, but how can i get my masteracount back ??
really need help to get it back.

http://portal.battleon.com/help/p-account-recovery.asp
click the provided link and that will give you information on getting back your MA.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/7/2011 15:59:48 >

*MUNCH* Your signature has been deleted!

Maximum allowed size is 500x100, 50 kbs. Yours was 600x160, 180 kbs!
Post #: 438
6/11/2011 5:16:15   
Cookielord12

can someone give me a link to the contacting the AE team form

You're going to have to be a little bit more specific then that so I can give you the correct link, Are we talking about one of the games? or do you mean the MasterAccount? Saying AE team, could relatively mean any one of the games and/or the master account.~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/11/2011 15:19:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 439
6/12/2011 2:51:47   
monster116

Is there a way to unverify a guardian account from an aqw account?

i saw this in the portal.battleon.com and i think there is a way
quote:

Note: Verification Items are only useable on Verified accounts. If you remove verification, you lose the Game-Specific Items from that account.

please if anyone knows help me i need to unverify my guardian account and verify it on my other character :C

http://portal.battleon.com/help/p-accounts-link.asp
There you go, one link to the specific inquiry~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/12/2011 3:31:06 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 440
6/25/2011 18:04:11   
CleverUserName

Um yes, I have an issue. See, a few months ago, I linked a few of my accounts through my Master account. The problem is, my old computer (The one I set it up with) was extremely glitchy and tended to shut down when I went on certain websites--the site containing my account included. So, I just stopped using it for a while. The issue now is, that computer broke, I now have a completely different Email address, and my password and username were stored on that computer as well.

So is there anything that can be done for me, or am I basically hopeless here?

To add onto what the user below stated, Here's a MA help pages link to assist you in finding the best answers to your question~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/26/2011 1:09:21 >
DF MQ  Post #: 441
6/30/2011 6:51:52   
ayamesachan

are there any ways to unlinked an upgrade master account plz tell me plz
AQW  Post #: 442
7/2/2011 3:18:46   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Hey Capt.Rhubarb,

Remember that Direct Tv ad deal?

Well I just found out that next thursday we're planning on getting the direct tv package deal.

So my follow up question here is, Does the verification have to come from the AE-extras sponsor-thing, or if we can provide a photo of a bill or whatever, would that work?
AQW Epic  Post #: 443
7/5/2011 11:56:43   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

In order to get rewarded, the verification has to go through one of our Aextras/Offers things.

It's necessary to click one of the 'DirectTV' offers, and follow all the steps from there.
Figured it was worth asking. Thanks Captain :) ~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/5/2011 21:49:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 444
7/8/2011 4:18:29   
H4ll0w33n

my guardian is 2+ years old and i want to get 40000 z tokens, im getting the special package (10000 for 4000points)
quote:

You can purchase this special bundle of Z-Tokens once for every six months that your character has been a Guardian, up to four times total.

can i buy all 40000 tokens all at once or do i have to buy 10000, wait 6 months, buy 10000...ect
Post #: 445
7/8/2011 12:56:13   
Xeroth

I'm pretty sure you'll have to do the buy-wait-buy-wait thing unless you've had the account for 2 years already and haven't used the "special offer" yet within that time. I know that I've had a DF account that I've had for 4/5 years now (I forget exactly how long but I know I can look it up, and I could get the 10000 DC offer twice in a row if I wanted, I've already done it once and it's offering again. I seriously doubt that it's going to let you get more than one 10k offer if you've had the account for less a year.

On an off-had note: What could possibly cast 40k z-tokens?
Post #: 446
7/8/2011 18:43:31   
H4ll0w33n

quote:

On an off-had note: What could possibly cast 40k z-tokens?

getting tokens for 16000 house and estates for world portal.
Post #: 447
7/11/2011 11:28:11   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I remind all forumites, this thread is for questions and answers pertaining to the master account (or alternatively the game cards, or problems you might be having and need clarification of ma) only.

Any further discussion not pertaining to the contribution of master account q/a thread will be removed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 448
7/11/2011 12:29:08   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: H4ll0w33n
my guardian is 2+ years old and i want to get 40000 z tokens.
can i buy all 40000 tokens all at once?

Yes, if you have not yet purchased any of the special 10000 token deals, and your guardian character is 2+ years old, you can buy a special package of 40000 tokens for $64.95
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 449
7/15/2011 0:43:18   
kreem

i heard theat something is going to happen to the 1 year membership what is it and when is it going to happen

You heard correctly, AQW's 1 year membership at the special offer of 50(something) is going to be raised to 60 something dollars, the cut off date for the special promotional offer was ironically, July 14th.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/15/2011 1:42:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 18 of 28«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition