Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 20 of 28«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2011 21:03:24   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Is it illegal to subscribe to the cell phone offers, then txt stop and unsubscribe once you get the points?

Its techinicaly cheating the system.

Is this against your terms and connections?

Please pm me because i dought ill remember to check this page.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 476
9/2/2011 21:51:30   
Midnightsoul

@Captain Rhubarb

Thank you but I did the I.Q. quiz and I did not get the 1760 points i should've recieved.

If you have not received points for an offer, The first thing you should do is use the "Missing points/support/help" button on the top right hand corner of each sponsor's page. Inform them with details (and any proof you may have) and see what they're reply is.~Dnw

@Dnw
I did, at payment@battleon.com. I have 5-6 different unrewarded ads but the cell phone ad, i did show proof.

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 9/2/2011 22:10:11 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 477
9/2/2011 23:33:38   
Midnightsoul

ok, u know what, i contacted matomy and they did nothing. i feel like quitting ED because im not going to put up with this. if i can just get the 1,760, fine but i really think this is unfair like when the ads needs u to restart the comp, when it redirects to another page, everything, because u wouldnt get ur points.i just cant take it. i want those energy blades from dragoncon in epicduel SOOOOOO badly. the dragon devastors i think. i either wish 700 more vaeium which that wont happen but i hope that i just get my battleon points so i can use it for varium.

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 9/3/2011 2:30:56 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 478
9/4/2011 17:47:33   
Watashig

Alright, so I just bought 2 ultimate game cards and redeemed them for UltimatePay points. However, when I try to use those UltimatePay points to buy Artix Points, I see no option to log into my UP account to redeem those, as there was before. Is there some way to add this back in?
Post #: 479
9/4/2011 21:45:57   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

1337 Ch0C01473,

-- Make sure your Artix account is using the same email address as your UltimatePay account.

-- Try clearing your browser cookies, so the UltimatePay system will ask for your login when you try to buy Artix Points

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 480
9/4/2011 22:58:03   
Watashig

@Captain Rhubarb: They both have the same verified email accounts (though my Artix account is using a username of an older email address), and I tried clearing all my browser data. However, UP did not ask for an email or anything, which I believe is a system change/update from those behind UP. When I spent my cards onto the UP site, it did not ask for my email again as I entered the codes. The portal site, I believe, uses the same system, so it is not working as well. I only get 3 tabs at the UltimatePay option: Credit Card, Ultimate Game Card, and Echeck/Western Union/Moneygram/Check by fax. I believe the person who runs the payment options needs to go and contact ultimate pay, as AE is not as closely linked to playspan/etc as other games.
Post #: 481
9/5/2011 19:58:40   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

I have contacted UltimatePay for help to fix the missing Login link.
I see that it is on our AQ Worlds payment box, but missing from the Portal site one.

Thank you for your help in narrowing down the problem!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 482
9/10/2011 1:32:09   
nathan1998

What do the levels mean, and do they have any benefits?

Currently the Master Account levels only increase when you spend Artix points for secondary currency, memberships, etc. At this time they do not have any benefits attached to them, wether in the future they will have benefits, remains unclear and unknown at this time.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/10/2011 12:56:30 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 483
9/16/2011 13:48:31   
dark ra

dont know where else to ask this but when i completed the galaxy legion and got to level ten yesterday it still says incomplete. so what am i missing
11 today

its under token ads free

Click on the upper right hand button that says "Sponsor help/support" Each AE extra Sponsor will usually have it there. Report the issue with that sponsor and see what reply you get. ~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 9/16/2011 15:05:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 484
9/19/2011 17:36:09   
dark ra

Iv'e received an email saying that Iv"e completed the galaxy legion here it is

quote:

We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser and found out that the offer has been completed through another provider’s offer wall.
Please contact the operating company which you have completed the offer through, in order to receive your credits.
Please be advised that no further correspondence, nor staff time, will be devoted to this issue through TokenAds.

so what i dont get is who am i suppose to contact it seems it would be Ea but im really not sure
oh and if it is how do i contact them
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 485
9/21/2011 16:47:07   
No Brainer
Banned

How do I do the Quests?
Post #: 486
9/21/2011 16:50:45   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

You cannot do them yet, as they have not been implemented into the site, just a place-holder section and link is there for when it gets added.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 9/21/2011 16:51:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
9/21/2011 18:43:56   
No Brainer
Banned

Oh, ok thanks Digital X.
Post #: 488
10/1/2011 23:09:22   
ovvlyman

my membership was cancelled, why?

Was the membership with Adventure quest, Warp Force, Dragon Fable, AQW, HS, or was the account for Epic Duel? I can't get you the correct contact information without knowing which game you are referring to.~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 10/2/2011 20:49:57 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 489
10/5/2011 21:41:47   
frogger3456

Were the upgrade cards discontinued?
DF AQW  Post #: 490
10/6/2011 6:25:57   
mikalblackheart

Ok why cant I buy Points for the master account using the Cell Phone in the United states? Please help I want to upgrade before the 4th upholder B-day thing in AQworlds

< Message edited by mikalblackheart -- 10/6/2011 6:26:17 >

"I'd rather been Insane then Boring" - Me
AQW  Post #: 491
10/6/2011 15:49:40   
AZN.Peasant
Banned

Im having probs using interact online
DF Epic  Post #: 492
10/13/2011 16:52:18   
sournote103

I completed an offer for ACs on one AQ worlds account, but accidentally logged in with the wrong AQ worlds account, linked to the same master account as the correct one. Is there any way to transfer these? Thanks.
Post #: 493
11/1/2011 23:05:36   
jude@

I'm from the Philippines. I recently found out that I can use an Ultimate Game card via PayByCash to make a payment for a DA.

Now my problem: In my country, We also have Ultimate game card but it is in Php(Philippine Pesos)

( 1 )The nearest amount to $20 is 1000Php, does PayByCash accept Ultimate game card found in the Philippines?

When I converted $20 to Php it would be 860php.

( 2 )If I were to use a 1000php Card, where would the other 140php go?

P.S. This is the only payment method I will use. I will not use Cherry Credits because it asks for ID numbers, which my dad says is not safe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 494
11/3/2011 1:44:52   
FeederOfTheTrolls

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm wondering when can I be able to pay for artix points with my CVS gift card? There's a payment option with "openbucks" that says it can be used with subway, cvs, k-something, etc. However, when I clicked the payment option, only a subway option popped. I have about 50 bucks on my card and I was hoping to buy varium/aqw membership.
Epic  Post #: 495
11/12/2011 11:43:31   
Cookielord12

how can i unlink my AQw account? it is a vip but i have some points on another master account that i want to use

To unlink your AQW account from the master account just follow the instructions found here.
~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/13/2011 13:01:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 496
12/1/2011 11:56:00   
Cookielord12

^ no because it does not say how to remove a VIP account, which i cannot do
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 497
12/7/2011 13:36:06   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: FeederOfTheTrolls
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm wondering when can I be able to pay for artix points with my CVS gift card? There's a payment option with "openbucks" that says it can be used with subway, cvs, k-something, etc. However, when I clicked the payment option, only a subway option popped. I have about 50 bucks on my card and I was hoping to buy varium/aqw membership.

CVS is working now!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 498
12/9/2011 20:28:43   
Tianboz

Hey Captain Rhubarb,

Does Coinstar payment work from Canadian Coinstar machines???

Thanks!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 499
12/11/2011 17:35:40   
aramcho213

Well ATM I have -7.8k acs and idk how that happened
I'm supposed to have 56 acs.
I messages the help team and thy werent really helpful.
They told me that I had to buy 7.8k acs to get back to 0.
I don't have 40 dollars can anyone please help me out?

I'm hoping an admin or a developer can somehow go in my account and change the value back to 0 please!
I haven't made any payments i dont know whats going on, im tired of suffering this problem, the help team didnt even help me.
Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 20 of 28«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition