Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 19 of 28«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2011 8:49:11   
Aura Knight

I was just wondering if the 450 free points for doing 5 offers from peanut labs is still available or if it got removed. Would anyone tell me if it still exists or not? Thanks.

Well the last time I did Ae extras (which was a few weeks ago) I don't recall seeing the bonus area pop up, so it may not be there anymore. Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/15/2011 14:16:22 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 451
7/15/2011 12:41:23   
Xx. Christian .xX

hi is there a way that i can unlink my acc

i forgot my pass to my master acc and my aqw acc is link to it i also forgot the pass of my email so i cant go to it is there a way that i can unlink it and btw im a member plz tell me how or unlink it for me if its impossible btw my name is oterat2 my acc is member

You can find the information you seek, here.dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/15/2011 14:14:16 >
Post #: 452
7/22/2011 14:14:57   
pethesis

i have a question, is it possible to unverify the accounts i verified with my old aqworlds account?

Yep it's possible all right, look to the right of this text, that link is what you need. One linka coming right up~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/22/2011 15:53:58 >
Post #: 453
7/22/2011 16:40:28   
pethesis

here we go Follow the link, provide the appropriate info, request an unverify~dnw(oh and sorry for moving your text down below there)

in the aqworlds verification section it says i can remove verification but it doesnt say how

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/22/2011 19:01:07 >
Post #: 454
7/25/2011 13:28:25   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Just a slight issue regarding Super Rewards surveys. I completed a survey and got the 255 points as stated, went back today and it said 280, but upon entering to do another it then revealed i would only get 2 points. What's going on?

Couple of things, 1, it could be a slight glitch, or 2 it could be a problem with the specific survey. I'd recommend contacting super rewards and telling them what's happening and see what they say, Also, I would recommend putting your query as well in the AE offers (if we have one) bugs page to inform that location as well.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/25/2011 22:10:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 455
7/26/2011 11:43:00   
midijus123

~minde12

My Epicduel account chat is disable (4 weeks -.-) and AE help team can't help me. What should i do that i could again us my chat, cause I have my own youtube channel making videos about ED (builds, strategys, updates and etc.) helping players in-game. But what is worst that player ask me help or fames I can't answear and that things make me quit ED.

2. Your account will be locked is because it has been disabled for rule-breaking in-game.
The most common reasons that people are locked out of their accounts for rule-breaking in-game are:

Spamming chat
Profanity (evading our filters)
Verbal abuse
Hate Speech
Sexual Harassment
Griefing
Packet Spamming
Since we have staff members monitoring and manually banning players, bans cannot be appealed. Accounts will be locked for the full duration of the ban. Screenshot proof can be made available for any ban longer than 24 hours. A one, three or seven day ban may be placed on your account. Repeated offenders may have their accounts permanently disabled. Rule breaking also counts for any players whose emails are caught in control of other player accounts that are not theirs. We do not allow account sharing/trading, etc.

Regarding in-game mutes for AQWorlds and HeroSmash:
If you have been muted for 1 day, 3 days or 7 days, it is due to inappropriate language/actions in-game. If you are muted, it means you will not be able to use chat. If you have 3 or more longer length mutes, then your account can be permanently muted, which means you will not be able to chat, regardless of upgrading or verifying your email. There are mute warnings posted to you in-game and emails that are automatically sent to your email on file when you are muted. Chat is a privilege, not a right. (The two quotes you see above my text here, are the answer you seek~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/26/2011 18:54:53 >
Epic  Post #: 456
7/28/2011 16:09:29   
DracoPisces

I linked all of my accounts to one master account, and then I forgot the password, but I think I put in the wrong email address because whenever I send an email trying to get it back it only shows my newer master account. What should I do?

one link for you What I would do next, is contact the help desk team, report what your trouble is and see what they reply with.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 7/28/2011 22:10:03 >

Post #: 457
8/1/2011 0:50:47   
Holy Warrior 20

umm...i have a question,how can i level up my gamer level in ae??im only level 13 w/ the help of bladehaven mini game.Any other way?

Earning and/or spending Artix points is currently the only other way to gain Gamer XP. ~Rhowena

And just to answer a possible follow up question, you can earn Artix points through 3rd party offers. AEextras is what their called, but on the master account you'll see it under earn free points.~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/1/2011 1:01:14 >
Post #: 458
8/1/2011 11:06:26   
Joky

Hey guys!
Well I hope you answer me as soon as possible
Here's my problem > I got3 months membership on Hero Smash, Then I bought 10,000 Artix points. But suddenly I found out that I had a Aqw account linked to my master account... So.. if my membership finishes.. Would I be able to unlink that account?

Should be fairly easy to unlink the aqw account, There's a link in the support/help page of aqw about unlinking. I'll leave you a link to it here in this message in just a bit.~dnw
the aforementioned help page

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/9/2011 22:18:09 >
Post #: 459
8/1/2011 22:04:08   
DragonSlayer Head

I find Gamer points so pointless/useless...
Right now i'm Level37 Gamer on Master account, there should a use of this, like exchange Gamerpoints for Battlepoints. Maybe get an AQW Achievement, idk o.o
AQW  Post #: 460
8/9/2011 19:00:18   
SonicTbear

Ok so get this. My dad was getting me Artix Points. I told him to pay by credit card. We did. But it didn't work. He was using a debit card. So my question is can you buy Artix Points with a debit card?
Indeed you can, But, tell your dad you need to do it through the paypal system. I had the same exact thing happen to me and it brought me over to paypal~dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/9/2011 22:19:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 461
8/12/2011 15:19:32   
SierraNocturne

I have a $5 Ultimate Game Card, can it be used seeing as there is no option to pay $5 with Ultimatepay?
Post #: 462
8/12/2011 22:58:27   
greenguy50

Please help ! i don't read the Gender change clearly and i press it twist. wasted 2000 ac of my AC that i just get it from my upgrade today...... please help
Post #: 463
8/14/2011 19:40:13   
WingedNightmare

I have two adventurer characters on my account and now I intend to at least upgrade one of them, maybe even both to X-Guardian.
Problem is, when I go into my master account and look at my payment options I can't find the PaySafeCard option for my country.
Which is very confusing since I know there are stores selling PaySafeCards here. At least when I go to their website it looks like some stores with those cards aren't too far away from where I live.
So my question is two-fold:
Does this mean that I can buy PaySafeCards but not be able to use them on this site?
And if no one knows the answer:
Should I gamble on that the code on those cards will work even if that payment method isn't listed for me?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

< Message edited by WingedNightmare -- 8/14/2011 19:46:34 >
Post #: 464
8/15/2011 3:45:25   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

WingedNightmare,
Check to see if PaySafeCard is listed when you select UltimatePay as the main payment option from the Points payment site.

SierraNocturne,
You can buy 1000 AC's or SmashCoins with a $5 Ultimate Game Card.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 465
8/15/2011 4:23:18   
WingedNightmare

Yes, PaySafe cards seems to be available through the Ultimate Pay option. How odd.
Well, it says I must now enter an e-mail adress for my payment... but isn't this only for buying the cards through the Internet rather than actually using an existing paysafe code and submitting it in a field somewhere on my account?

I was thinking of buying the card in a real life store and then go home and use the code on that card on my master account to get the points. Am I on the right track here?

Edit: Thank you! That clear things up. :)

< Message edited by WingedNightmare -- 8/15/2011 13:22:22 >
Post #: 466
8/15/2011 12:51:35   
99th Dracopyre

How much is the AQW 1 year membership package in CherryCredits?

Thank you.

~D99
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 467
8/15/2011 13:17:52   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

WingedNightmare,

We use UltimatePay to link to several dozen other payment methods, instead of trying to integrate all of them ourselves.

UlitmatePay asks for your email address so they can keep track of any issues or problems that might happen when you redeem your PaySafe card.
The next screen should be a paysafecard screen where it asks for your PIN.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
8/15/2011 13:29:32   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: dracopyre99
How much is the AQW 1 year membership package in CherryCredits?
Thank you.
~D99

The current exchange rate is: 6500 Cherry Credits = 1000 Artix Points

The 12 month AQW membership package is 11000 Points.
Which would be 71500 cherry credits

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 469
8/15/2011 17:46:46   
Baxy

I have some Codes from the Battleon Point cards but every time i try to redeem them it says the code isnt in the database. can you help me with this.
DF  Post #: 470
8/16/2011 17:27:55   
MegaDarien

THERE IS A BUG PROBLEM IN THE MASTER ACCOUNT WEBSITE I BOUGHT TWO UPGRADE CARDS BOTH HAVE 5000 POINTS WHEN I TYPED THE PIN IN IT SAID

"Connection Setup Failed for Card System. Please try again in a few minutes."

so i try and try again and it keeps saying that i dunno whats going on but i would like it fixed please i saved up a lot of money for them :(

i bought the cards yesterday around 5pm and i keep trying and that same thing keeps poping up what does that mean? i got the game cards properly vertified

if there is any of the AE staff that are online please read this message and please fix it i know youve had this exact problem a few months ago, also please reply to me that youve got my message and we are fixxing it, if possible

AQW Epic  Post #: 471
8/16/2011 18:23:09   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

MegaDarien,

One of the card networks is doing maintenance today.
Your PIN should work on Wednesday.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 472
8/23/2011 23:39:31   
DracoPisces

Um, I need some help getting my master account back, and no one is helping me. What happened was a long while ago I had made my master's account. But I had not realised, that I made a typo in the email address, and no someone else has my account and changed my password. It has all my other accounts linked to it, and whenever I send in the form, it always says to use the original email, but I had forgotten it. Someone help please!

Salutations,
Unfortunately there is nothing we the forum staff can do to assist you, what you need to do is contact the Master Account help desk team and inform them of the problem, they will be able to assist you in this matter~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 8/23/2011 23:52:33 >
Post #: 473
9/2/2011 18:37:58   
Midnightsoul

When we do the cellphone offers, will those telemarketers only text u once for confirmation or will they keep texting u with spam? I just really want to know.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 474
9/2/2011 20:20:01   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

bloodknight997,
It can be different between the different offers.
Read any "small print" rules on the offer site to make sure.

I would assume the worst though... They'll probably try to keep contacting you until you ask them somehow to stop.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 19 of 28«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition