Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Library= The "Books" Project - Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =Library= The "Books" Project - Discussion
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2009 23:11:40   
Dewdrop Fairy
Helpful! Dec. 2007 Writer of the Month

Thank you for the warm welcome, Eukara . (And I honestly don't think you're missing out on much; the story's more of a character study than anything else with very little actual content.) ENG101 it is, then. I hope I understood all the new rules correctly.
DF  Post #: 51
12/21/2009 22:44:28   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17057671

Newest addition: Kiyodai's poem about Frostval.

I added the link to the book here so that you don't have to go back to the first post to get to the book. Enjoy!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
12/22/2009 18:31:29   
Fleur Du Mal

Just popping into say that so far I've enjoyed the stories and poems tremendeously as they have been fun to read and each quite different from one another.

And finally I got my own story going. Halfway through writing it but with no editing whatsoever done yet, lol. 5 pages is going to be a challenge, so I'm relating with what has been said above.
DF  Post #: 53
12/23/2009 0:25:19   
Eukara Vox

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17111850

Goldstein has a story up! Yay!

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 12/28/2009 20:34:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/23/2009 0:34:32   
Goldstein

Oh...wow. Good lord, thank you. This...this is my second story ever published...there has been a glaring gap between publication times for my little tales. Personal problems (not mine, I'm a fully-functional member of society with OCD, thank you) have plagued me, so it has been a while. You have no idea how good it feels to be immortalized. Thank you, everyone!
Post #: 55
12/23/2009 1:05:33   
Shreder

All the stuff has been great so far, I can't wait to see what the book will look like when it's done.
DF MQ  Post #: 56
12/28/2009 10:56:29   
Eukara Vox

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17134286

Frenetic Raptor's work of prose is up for viewing! Check it out!

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 12/28/2009 20:33:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
12/30/2009 17:14:04   
horusmaster9

Looks like we've got a poem up by Shuzke? It's been about fifteen minutes since it's been posted, so I figured I might put the link here.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17143755
Yay moar poem! :D

Cheers for that. :) ~MSamak

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 12/30/2009 17:37:41 >
Post #: 58
12/31/2009 17:02:16   
Torn

I would like to apologize for my first comment if it seemed rude, but I thought you guys meant that being a AA, meant being an actual author. My mistake. I have finally finished my story and I might expand on the stories of the two main characters. Congrats for those who have gotten into the book.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
1/1/2010 1:36:29   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

...My most sincere apologies to Galanoth, Blackhawke and /especially/ Twig. =P
Post #: 60
1/4/2010 16:03:34   
Eukara Vox

New story up in the Book. This one is from Xirminator!

Yay!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/4/2010 20:18:46   
horusmaster9

quote:

"Jack Frost nipping at your nose..." Step into the shoes of one very irate and unforgiving man's life fofr an evening and see where it may take you. You may be surprised.

ohnoes! A typo! ;)

@DemoDrag: What have you to apologize for? It couldn't have been /that/ bad... Spoilers? <.<

Gah, stupid typos.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 1/4/2010 21:16:22 >
Post #: 62
1/5/2010 16:44:28   
Xirminator

Woo, finally! Hope you guys enjoy it.

I loved all the stories/poems so far. Glad to see so many making an effort.
AQ DF  Post #: 63
1/5/2010 21:26:04   
Eukara Vox

I am very happy so many have made the effort to contribute. It makes me smile. I have enjoyed reading all of them and putting them up for all to see.

Thank you to all that have participated so far. Still have a couple weeks left, so if you know someone who could contribute to this, tell them to get writing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/6/2010 12:48:35   
nolraitru

/me is trying to get out his creative block

I swear I will before I miss the chance to enter into this book >_>

Great stories so far, though! I've read every last one of them XD
Post #: 65
1/6/2010 12:56:51   
Dewdrop Fairy
Helpful! Dec. 2007 Writer of the Month

So have I, and I loved all the entries - even the poems, while I usually find that I have little understanding for poetry ^^. Big kudos to all the authors!
DF  Post #: 66
1/6/2010 14:36:21   
Recar Dragonlance

*Raises hand* I would like to participate. I haven't been here in soooo long, I'm lucky I didn't miss it. Doesn't have to be AE related, does it?
DF  Post #: 67
1/6/2010 16:57:03   
Eukara Vox

Like we would turn you away Recar. Of course, participate to your heart's content.

And no, it doesn't have to have anything to do with AE. Mine won't.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
1/6/2010 22:37:44   
  Master Samak
Productive!
Steward Leprechaun
L&L

Mine will... :)
These have been very fascinating reads, to say the least. It's an intrigue for me, observing all the different variations of creativity unravel in each post, ergo in each writer.

Hopefully I'll be able to send in something fitting the criteria. It's hard to limit yourself to 5 pages... for me, at least... at this point in time... never mind. :D

You guys are all helping to make this a wonderful project and I can't wait to read more winter writings. :)

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 1/6/2010 22:40:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 69
1/7/2010 17:01:09   
horusmaster9

I see your edit thar, Samak. No use in trying to hide it from the almighty ctrl+a! >:D
Oh goodness... If I were trying to hide something, horusmaster9, ctrl+a would be looking in the wrong place. ;) ~MSamak

Looks like we've got two, no, three, no, FOUR new entries today, posted about half an hour ago from /before/ this post.
I'm not sure who this is. Euky, perhaps? <.< (Lone Wolves... maybe)
Master Samak's (A DragonFable'd Frostvale)
Dewdrop Fairy's (A Winterly Amusement)
demolitiondragon's (Cursed Anonymity)

Can't wait for moar! It's like waiting for lunch... ack... xP

EDIT: Dewdrop's story got added a couple minutes ago, and I added the link. :D
EDITEDIT: There's... MOAR!?!? One more by demolitiondragon posted only a few minutes before this. Euky's certainly doing a good job of putting up stories... xP

Thank you horusmaster for putting up the links. I just wanted to get all 4 stories up and on the Table of Contents before I had to go until late tonight. And the Lone Wolf story came to me mysteriously. As you can see, the name is a mystery. Just who is this Mage? I can guarantee it is not me. I am most always a Rogue in any other context. Even now, as the Librarian, I am still a Rogue at heart.

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 1/9/2010 16:44:50 >
Post #: 70
1/7/2010 23:31:11   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

@ horus: For the treatment those characters received. =D

Btw, the italics in mine didn't show up. (I didn't see any italics on my copy.)

EDIT: *chuckles* Just noticed that it's #13. How appropriate. XD

Sorry about the itlaics, that was purely my mistake. I missed them when I forwarded the story so they were left out. Taking care of this. -fabula

< Message edited by fabula -- 1/8/2010 12:27:36 >
Post #: 71
1/10/2010 16:38:43   
Reaper Sigma

*eye twinkles*

I think I'll join in on this. Expect my characters in Highborn. And for Loki to get into the holiday spirit.
Post #: 72
1/10/2010 22:06:04   
alexmacf

I need another day for editing, then I'll enter it. Barely scratching the deadline, will I be.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
1/11/2010 17:52:50   
Eukara Vox

The latest addition to the book!

Thank you Torn!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
1/11/2010 20:17:14   
Torn

I would like to say congrats to everybody who got into the book so far. They have all been great stories. I would also like to wish good luck for those who are sending in stories.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =Library= The "Books" Project - Discussion
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition