Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2010 18:53:14   
r10

off-topic:the ac-490 kinda reminds me of deadspace because of the main character's helmet
on-topic: the masterblaster is like a angry guerilla lookin for his bananas

< Message edited by r10 -- 7/14/2010 18:56:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 126
7/14/2010 19:00:00   
forumlogin

quote:

The SCMM that really out shine are obviously Warbear,Mohawk,Falcon,Morehawk,Psywing and the Viking partly cuz it was free XD
The Worst:AC-490, Automorph
The Ok ones: BC mech. and The Reaper and Aegis becuz it was near revoulutionary.

Best in show is: Personally Morehawk and Warbear and Mohawk are dead even
worst in show: AC-490 I really hated it
Most Unique: BC Mech hands down because it pays Homage to Evildead
Most fun to use: FALCON SLAP! Falcon was my favorite because it was hard to hit and fun to deck out
Biggest Suprise in the SCMM: Has to be the Morehawk. I was so glad i bought it.

What's wrong with the AC-490 and the Automorph?
Both are very fun, and the AC-490 especially applies a very unique concept.
Does it HAVE to be blatantly OP? :/

@skadidlybop
Not really. :P
For example, the AC-490 was very original, as I've said above. The only thing in your list that it has are DoTs and a crit chance, but both are only available on 1 wep each and are most certainly not the basis of the mech.
The Psychic Wing had almost nothing in common with SCMMs from before, and out of your list, it only has 1 DoT and buffs from the shoulders.
You're not looking hard enough.
DF MQ  Post #: 127
7/14/2010 19:08:38   
final five

@Forumlogin Yes. They have to be blatantly OP nowadays to not end up being called UP in the GBI section.
Personally I though the Morehawk and BC were bad. The Reaper is amazing and can destroy things with DoTs in a short amount of time (considering DoTs are usually much slower, though it did seem to introduce this trend that all stuns can't be resisted anymore if we use them... Bad trend it is...). The Viking also doesn't deserve its hype but it is ok.
Strider remains my favorite.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
7/14/2010 19:13:31   
Soundblast

make a kiddy mech like he throws books and yoyo ect. ect.
or a big boss mech that gos like NVM!!! i didnt say anything
MQ  Post #: 129
7/14/2010 19:36:18   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

quote:

on-topic: the masterblaster is like a angry guerilla lookin for his bananas

That made me laugh so much!

What a wild, yet humorous comparison.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
7/14/2010 19:39:34   
Glais

I still can't be one of only two people who think the FA gun attack is like Ultimate Humongousaur...right?
I don't know, just really reminds me of it...
DF MQ  Post #: 131
7/14/2010 19:59:57   
Elemental Archmage
Constructive!

Hm...SCMMs...

Psychic Wing: My first ever SCMM. It's good to customize, considering the everlasting nerfs. With defaults, it still poses as great with the damage and defensive capabilities. The only drawback would be the FA, and the minor shoulders. Decent damage, but minor specials. This would go best as an unhittable.

Lucky Blademaster: My 2nd SCMM. I loved it. It has damage capabilities, DoT, and buffs. The body is the only defense, but it's beastly. Customizable, yes it is. A DoT beast can be built from this.

Morehawk: Yeah yeah, 3rd. I hated it. Practically completely offensive, aside from the minor Bonus nerf. It's only good once you customize it. My unhittable hardhitter build has been built on this chassis. However, the only default there is the body. :\

AC-490: 4th. I didn't like it that much, nor did I use it. Its specials were all over the place. However, after slapping a few defense raisers on this mech, I could get about 50 defense in 4 turns, and kill it in 5. Slapping some Bonus reducing on it, it's even better. I actually have more than one default on it when I customize.

Master Blaster: Newest one. I laughed about the gorilla thing, considering that I made an Arthurian Gorilla build with this. XD Defensive and offensive, this thing definitely is. With some customizing too, I was able to defeat something on normal with only taking one hit, which I healed later.

I honestly don't have a favorite. XD

-Arch

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 132
7/14/2010 20:12:13   
UltimaKomoto

quote:

make a kiddy mech like he throws books and yoyo

Ness! (Had to say it, even though he uses bats, not books)
Another Psychic mecha, this would be.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
7/15/2010 0:44:36   
Mogin

I want a SCMM that is Knight like
AQ MQ  Post #: 134
7/15/2010 4:10:23   
Venus Djinn

I'll agree with you on that, Glaisaurus... I've not actually seen the new show, but having seen Humongousaur in the past I think I can guess.

I'm really impressed with how hard this mech hits, even if the head is broken. I'm thinking of taking the rapid-fire weapons and trying to make it into a gatling build.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
7/15/2010 23:38:49   
Jak5

I'm finally a SC. (took like....two years?..Sad, I know.)

Just curious, should I bother with the blaster or wait?

< Message edited by Jak5 -- 7/15/2010 23:39:02 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
7/15/2010 23:55:32   
flame80010

you may as well get it, theres no point in not getting it if you have the means to do so
MQ  Post #: 137
7/16/2010 20:05:13   
Artimus

all the master blaster needs is a ban hammah for the front arm! on the single-hit attack it'd be like BAN HAMMAH STRIKE!
AQ MQ  Post #: 138
7/16/2010 20:28:24   
UltimaKomoto

Artimus: Or you can say something along the lines of "Hulk SMASH!" when getting the FA melee attack...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 139
7/17/2010 1:08:12   
DarkRae54

I've gotten all of the SCMM so far, and I think my favorites are probably Falcon because with the right set up, it demolished everything.. Blademaster cuz the sword and dagger attacks are insane, Mohawk is awseome..
MQ  Post #: 140
7/17/2010 14:48:27   
warrior5061

I don't know if anyone noticed this but the master blaster seems to be to be an homage to the guy from Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome
MQ  Post #: 141
7/17/2010 22:40:13   
Hellsoarer

this monthly rare PWNS!!! i have never lost with it before and I like teh Mini Masterz. oh and i forgot to mention i like the rapid blaster machine gun. and when it shoots a cannon out of eet's head and when it smashes tem and deals critical damage and when it shoots them wit ongoin bullets and when it shoots out et's arm and rips them apart oh and wen tay punch and kik an mash teh opponent. IT ROCKZ!!!!

o sorry i got carried away right ten.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
7/17/2010 23:07:57   
krusher64n

This monthly rare's only good because the head's broken... If there wasn't a typo, it'd be fine.
My favorite's the BC Shadowwarrior. Almost every default has a DoT Special, and the Arms both can sever enemy equips. (And have high chances to crit.)
It's fun stalling through a battle in the K&S, seeing your enemy's only attached item is their head.

< Message edited by krusher64n -- 7/17/2010 23:08:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 143
7/17/2010 23:26:59   
Flynx

Master Blaster maybe looks like gorilla but its still live up the expectation

LONG LIVE GORILLA???

MECHQUEST IS UNDERRATED!
MQ AQW  Post #: 144
7/18/2010 10:26:17   
99th Dracopyre

Master Blaster is just an upgraded version of the Warbear O.o

AND I LOVE AE FOR MAKING IT! YEAH!

Thanks for the ridiculously awesome mech MQ team!

~D99
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
7/18/2010 15:32:11   
mechquestlord
Banned

heres why master blaster (not blader as everyone says) is = to gorilla

fa=hamfist/fingers.
ba=long arm. (not much else to compare to)
fs=tough fur.
bs=tough fur.
b=baby gorilla.
h=gorillas mind.

not the most accurate of course.

oh and find the volume button and crank it up max before you use falcon smack. i double dare you.
MQ  Post #: 146
7/18/2010 17:53:16   
Soundblast

@Elemental Archmage
ummm.....
you play defenceive?!!??!?!?!?!!!
the defenceive that takes hours and hours and hours to land a singile hit defencive?
figured.........................

Use your sig only once per page.
Tero

< Message edited by Terosin -- 7/31/2010 7:37:16 >
MQ  Post #: 147
7/18/2010 18:24:45   
caneyempor

/e gets in the master blaster and chases digital x GIVE ME MY BANNAS also

belive it or not thats the name of a water slide near where i live its really fun

and yes the master blaster is epic /e typed this while beating the bannas out of digital
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
7/20/2010 11:33:12   
Asianboiee

that would be great
MQ  Post #: 149
7/21/2010 22:53:31   
skadidlybop

When I first saw the master blaster, I thought Chucky Cheese commercial:

master blaster! (shows footage of kid playing some shoot'em up arcade game)
Soarer scorer! (shows footage of kid throwing basketball into hoop)
Chucky cheeses, where a kid can be a STAR!

Yes it is real ( you can porbably find it on hte internet

EDIT: question, why is the rapid blaster considered a lazer type weapon, clearly it uses bulletfire... and the masterblaster and bifunctional blaster use cannons, not lazers.

< Message edited by skadidlybop -- 7/22/2010 23:19:41 >

regards, Uncle Dolan
MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= SC Monthly Rare Mecha Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition