Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Spy Saga: Beach War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Spy Saga: Beach War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2010 9:06:25   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Spy Saga: Beach War

Location: Grams' Pet Shop / Aria's Pet Shop (All Versions) -> Click old straw hat behind barrel -> Infiltration
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: May 28th, 2010

Objective: The placement of the spy!
Objective completed: A flashback to when the Falconreach spy was placed!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Necromantress
Sepulchure
Xan

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Necromantress: Amazing, s/he defeated BOTH of them?!?! How did s/he find the strength?
Xan: I guess that you have never had something to fight for...
Necromantress: Sepulchure will be... unhappy... with our failure.
Xan: Oh I don't know... Let me tell Lord Sepulchure the bad news. I will take full responsibility for our failure.
Necromantress: ...Very well. I don't know what you're up to Xan, but if you want to take the blame, be my guest.

*The Necromantress disappears, and an illusionary Sepulchure appears.*

Xan: Lord Sepulchure, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first? HAHAHAHAHHA!
Sepulchure: I do not have patience for your games Xan. Is it done?
Xan: Yes, my lord. During the confusion, I was able to make the switch and no one in Falconreach even suspects it.
Sepulchure: Good. What of your illusion? Is there a chance that the people of falconreach will find out...
Sepulchure: ... that one of the people in Falconreach has been replaced with one of our spies?
Xan: There is no chance of it. If I was able to cast an illusion on an entire army making them seem like Light monsters...
Xan: ... then not even Lady Celestia will be able to see through my illusion. The replica is in place, and awaiting your orders.
Sepulchure: The two of us are the only ones that know of the replacement but the Necromantress is no fool. She might uncover her real role in this.
Xan: Shall I eliminate her?
Sepulchure: ... Not yet, she is nearing the end of her usefulness, but she has not reached it just yet.
Xan: BAH, you're no fun.
Sepulchure: You have done well Xan. You may return to your plans regarding Warlic.
Xan: HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Done

Other information
  • This quest is an excerpt of Friday The 13th III, Finale!.

Thanks to Dwelling Dragonlord and Slayer Zach for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 7/25/2020 0:36:35 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Spy Saga: Beach War
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition