Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2010 18:14:47   
Khimera

@Chii: I had that quote too, but I snipped it off the end of the quote I posted :3
Post #: 176
12/20/2010 18:16:58   
majesticstar3800

Opps, had wrong link. now look.
He looks kewl. You guys should make that into a wep and armor. :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 177
12/20/2010 18:17:12   
sir lane

well back on topic, i just wish a player suggestion class could get in *looks at 135 and khimera's class ideas*
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 178
12/20/2010 18:21:30   
majesticstar3800

Hmm, this hollow stuff ot me in IDEA!
TO ZE SUGGESTIONS FORUM!
I'll do like a shinigami armor and with a Zanpakotu and a special skill that activates when the player is below half of their HP. its called bankai.
Then a really big quest, make the shinigami a MC, and then, you have to fight the 10 espadas plus a new Unvbeatable( even in the anime he' s unbeatable) Aizen. You're supposed to lose, but even though you los, you go to the shop. You also get a temporary shinigami armor scaled to your level that comes with a new temp zanpakuto with a bankai release.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 179
12/20/2010 18:22:22   
sir lane

and my freind thats called plagorising not good, get AE sued
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 180
12/20/2010 18:22:57   
majesticstar3800

Wr.... change ze names? the names of the stuff? the espadas?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 181
12/20/2010 18:23:14   
Question Mark?

I am probably the only person over level 50 who still uses Scholar. Scholar and Necromancer are certainly my favorites. As I am an actual Necromancer the class certainly has quite a bit of appeal, and Scholarly ways appeal to me almost as much. The Scholar class is also adaptable enough to where I can uses it on almost anyone without impediment...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 182
12/20/2010 18:25:00   
sir lane

like i said, AE or any company for that matter can NOT do copys of other peopls ideas, they can do parodys to "make fun of"
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 183
12/20/2010 18:25:28   
majesticstar3800

Off topic: Why is your name question mark? ??????????? :D
On topic: i love wizard, it's still of use for me when untraining, need of a supah heal, those stuff.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 184
12/20/2010 18:54:24   

quote:

That would be Hollow, and yes, he does rock. ^_^

Is he still around? IIRC he dosen't use gradients as much as that which is seen in some of the newer pieces of art.

< Message edited by 135 -- 12/20/2010 19:52:28 >
AQ  Post #: 185
12/20/2010 19:08:09   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

Be careful about advertising your suggestion thread... that is against Suggestions rules.
AQ  Post #: 186
12/20/2010 19:18:48   
Cord son 2

well i guess they should do a parody, they did a hollow mask in dragonfable, why not in battleon??

i like to eat nice pie :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
12/20/2010 19:37:45   
sir lane

^ they did O.0 link please
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 188
12/20/2010 19:49:06   
Cord son 2

well go to dragon fable---> cyseros shop-----> helm shop-----> mask......

or if your to lazy click this http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16870993&mpage=1&key=�
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
12/20/2010 19:54:23   

quote:

Be careful about advertising your suggestion thread... that is against Suggestions rules.

Whoops :/

Anyone here using Berserker with 100% special rate ranged weapons?
AQ  Post #: 190
12/20/2010 19:54:46   
majesticstar3800

OMG that is so funny looking but cool.
Now.... i wonder to what names i will change the chars names will be... they have friggin hard to say names :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 191
12/20/2010 20:03:41   
Cord son 2

yes, that would be a pretty cool project for bleach fans, and a new thing for players who never herd of that
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
12/21/2010 9:28:42   
Darquess

I used to use Mage armour so much, now its been neutered. I mean, now you only have to do one training mission to get all the elemental powers. The other armour abilities are not really any good against anything. Also, the spell used to cost what, 30mp. Now it will deplete your mana points by so much it makes the mage useless, considering how many other great armour types there are.

Archmage looks great, not sure who would teach it?

IN DARKNESS TAKEN
AS I WILL
SO MOTE IT BE!!!
Post #: 193
12/21/2010 9:37:22   
jiv1995

Mage Robes' the ultimate for me, seeing as it's the only cass I use. XD

Can't wait to see what Arch Mage is going to bring though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 194
12/21/2010 9:47:56   
Darquess

quote:

Mage robes' the ultimate for me,

.....Really? How long have you been playing this game... because the mage used to be the best because the spell would always hit, and they cost 30MP each not 120MP like it is now. You had to quest for the elemental spells and that was it. There was no power adjustment or Wild spell to get.
Now it is the worst to start off with, because you can only unlock wizardry which is also rubbish. Necromancey is brilliant but i never use it. There are far,far more powerful weapons and armours than mage robes now. Although, I got up to level 30 just as a mage, but that was when the spells cost 30MP.

Signature removed, please only use your signature once per page. ~Digi

< Message edited by Digital X -- 12/21/2010 9:52:02 >
Post #: 195
12/21/2010 10:15:40   
xxxAtogxxx

It may not be good at low levels, but it certainly helps at higher levels.
AQ  Post #: 196
12/21/2010 10:29:58   
spyke2009

@darquess:
Mage is amazing for metamagics such as focus or wild spells and when you consider such clearly imbalanced factors such as Eye of Naab which will essentially refund you the cost of the extra added statistics of the spells you have something that can hit hard, fast, accurately and more than once

Elemental orbs early on is fantastic and means you don't have to buy spells early on most of which aren't worth the gold anyways

The intellect boost stacks nicely with misc's such as power shard Dr Boom, and it has more than enough uses for farming with metamagics

considering you get a +10 BTH when your class title is mage in mage armor then you can really amp up your accuracy when facing nuisance monsters like am-bushes and sneaks which remain a major issue for low levels

necromancer is a great physical converter for mage builds and hybrids alike and it's fear skill is great for nerfing although the armor fails hardcore late game the guardian only armor of necromancer has uber level accuracy and that again is key, it also has a seperate special which has a small chance of casting undead mutant for free....

wizard.. has devine magic and mana morph.... after that it's garbage for the most part

as for mage being "better" beforehand it was probably way before the sweep and thus there was no standards for balance that just couldn't stay or who would even bother using anything but a mage build?
Post #: 197
12/21/2010 11:14:56   
Darquess

There are still better armours, though the elemental orbs are very good when you are a lower level. Wizard is not useful. I used it to get Necromancy and thats it. The necromancer is awsome! You get a skeleton guard on the more expensive cloak.
Post #: 198
12/21/2010 11:41:20   
spyke2009

Better by which you mean post sweep or non class post or interim sweep, unless i'm mistaken they follow a new set of ever refined standards in balance which make them generally better examples would be Dracopyre of Night or Boreal bolt plate

And yes the obsidian cloak is the one that has the 2 hit magic/melee attack and awesome BTH. (bonus to hit)
All in all mage fill's a much wider variety of offensive needs than most other class armors do and equipped with the right spells can really dish out amazing damage at the cost of defense for example in comparison simply a berserker can't reliably deal upwards of 400+ damage at even moderately high levels without being on uber low hp and stacked to death with boosting equipment and luck, whereas a mage CAN and instantly to boot...

The most common use is to equip eye of naab and mage armor then boost with wild empower and focus and let rip with your most damaging multi hit spell
next turn by using eye of naab you gain back the mana used from the boosts (not the spell) and undo ALL damage you took and refund the cost of the boosts

Can you honestly say that's not amazing? extra damage and accuracy on a spell for no extra cost once? considering magic can be mega damaging and is boostable by stuff like poelala and naga/silas staff that's pretty impressive damage potential there and can nuke most low hp monsters into a fine ash

If you want total variety from a class armor then like most guides will tell you, train assassin

Even if you're a pure mage it's access to harm damage is just too good to pass up and saves you using archmage research

Post #: 199
12/21/2010 11:52:50   
Darquess

I do wish the mage armour was a bit more protective. The melee attack defense is 23. The magick defense is only 32.
Why are we still arguing about mage armours..... we should really fight on wizard armour caus thats even more contriversol
And i still havnt had my original question answered from Jiv, why cant you use another armour?

< Message edited by Darquess -- 12/21/2010 11:55:31 >
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition