Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Where'd it go? Oh, there it is!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> =WF= Where'd it go? Oh, there it is!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2010 22:50:49   
Circe
Stand Back

I just wanted to let everyone know that the WF group of forums was moved into the AQ category: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=263

That just keeps the expansion with it's parent game so that there's no confusion and it's easier to stream from one game to another now that we've alphabetized the game boards.

Carry on!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/16/2010 23:43:19   
Raiden Storm

That is a good idea i have noticed there has been alot of confusion as to wether it is
a diferent game. This should clear things up a little. : )
Post #: 2
11/17/2010 1:05:00   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Well it makes sense given it's officially an expansion but putting it in the AQ section kind of hides it. While reinforcing the connection between the 2 is a good idea that only works for thous that know it's part of AQ. If you don't you won't have a clue where it's at.

Other then it's an "expansion" there is little reason to hide it in the AQ section as it still functions as it's own game.

Like I said good idea in theory but in application it hurts the game IMO, you want people to have easy access to it not have to go to another section to get to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/17/2010 13:56:11   
The Harukyuba Bros.

As someone who plays WarpForce and uses the WarpForce Encyclopedia often, I think that merging the WF forums isn't necessarily a good idea solely because of the WF Encyclopedia and its accessibility. While it may still be a work in progress, it does have a lot of useful information about the game and merging the WarpForce forums into the AdventureQuest forums makes that information harder to access.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> =WF= Where'd it go? Oh, there it is!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition