Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) [Quest] The Kyrokai Trilogy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) [Quest] The Kyrokai Trilogy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2010 10:43:19   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

The Kyrokai Trilogy

[Comments Thread]

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 4/2/2011 9:45:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/3/2010 10:44:53   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Part 1: The Mutation

«The Player and Galanoth are casually walking through Greenguard Forest, as Galanoth approaches the end of another Dragon Slayer story.»

Galanoth: ... And that, «You», is how I defeated Bugglybloopygoop, the dragon of Mount Slime.

«Two mutated BURPs enter the scene.»

«You»: What on earth are they!?

• Battle with Galanoth.
  • Battle by Yourself.

2 BATTLES
    Mutated BURP
    Mutated BURP
    Full Heal after battle #2.

«You»: They look like BURPS... But mutated?
    Galanoth: Something isnt right. Let's get back to Battleon, surely Warlic will know what's wrong.

«The two of you arrive back in Battleon and enter Warlic's Shop. Warlic is off-screen.»

«You»: Warlic?
    Warlic: Yes, what is it? Can you not see I'm busy trying to arrange these Crabee Pincers?
    «You»: We need you to look at these BURPS we found. Now.

«Warlic enters the scene.»

Warlic: Oh my! What has happened to these creatures? Give them to me so I may look more closely.
    Warlic: Hmm, after examining them it appears a special type of magic called Gem Forging has been used on them.
    Galanoth: Gem Forging? What type of magic is that? I've never heard of it before.
    Warlic: I was about to explain before you interrupted me. Gem Forging is an ancient type of magic where the Mage fuses an item, or creature in this case, with a type of Gem.
    Warlic: The Gems were no ordinary gems, they were magic and often infused with special powers. However, the reason you wouldn't have heard of Gem Forging before is because there are now stronger magics, and the Gems themselves grew scarcer as well as more expensive.
    «You»: So what you're saying is that someone has used this magic again to create these weird BURPs?
    Warlic: Will you two stop interrupting me!? But yes, that is what I'm trying to say. However, the Gems that were used on these BURPs are far more powerful than any I've read about before.
    Warlic: I believe they're called Kyrokai Crystals. They are very tricky to forge with, and in this case failed on these BURPS, simply mutating them. But if successful, these Gems can provide immense power in the Fire, Ice, Energy and Darkness elements.
    Warlic: I fear these BURPs were only test subjects...

«The scene changes to a dark tower, with two people inside and a Chimera. One of the men are off-screen.»

???: Brother, are you are sure it will work this time? We only have one more Kyrokai Crystal, it will take me months to obtain any more. Plus, people are sure to soon notice the failed experiments you're unleashing into LORE.
    Zyrain: Have faith, brother. Chimeras are the perfect specimen - why I didn't figure this out before I'll never know! You see, they have four parts to them, so they should be able to withstand the multi-elemental charge from the Gem. Let the forging begin...

«The scene changes to Greenguard Forest, with the Player, Galanoth and Warlic.»

Warlic: We need to track these creatures from wherever they came from, so we can find this Mage.
    «You»: And how are we meant to do that? The BURPs came out of nowhere!
    Galanoth: Doesn't seem that hard. I mean look there, a horde of these creatures are coming towards us now.

• Battle with Warlic.
  • Battle with Galanoth.
  • Battle by Yourself.

6 BATTLES
    Kyrokai BURP
    Kyrokai Clawg
    Kyrokai Vampragon
    Kyrokai Diretooth
    Kyrokai Wyvern
    Kyrokai Zard
    Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6.

«You»: The horde came from this path leading up to that tower.

«The scene changes to the tower, showing Zyrain and the Chimera. ??? is still off-screen.»

???: It- it worked!? The Chimera has been forged with the Kyrokai Crystal! You did it, brother!
    Zyrain: I think we are in need of a name change. I will call you Khimera!
    Zyrain: Shh. I hear footsteps... Quickly, brother, take the Khimera out the secret passage and flee! I will put an end to these intruders.
    ???: Yes, brother.

«The Khimera exits the scene, showing that ??? and the Khimera have left the tower. The Player, Galanoth and Warlic enter the scene.»

«You»: We know it was you who created those mutated creatures, now reveal who you are!
    Zyrain: I am the sorcerer Zyrain. Part of the Xince Brotherhood. It is my duty to cause chaos and havoc on the town of Battleon, for what they did to our kind centuries ago.
    «You»: Well you stop now! We can easily defeat you, and your mutations are nowhere to be seen!
    Zyrain: Ha! This where you are wrong. I am a powerful sorcerer with dragon blood in my veins, and my latest creation is already roaming the world of LORE.
    Zyrain: Now you die intruders!

• Battle with Warlic.
  • Battle with Galanoth.
  • Battle by Yourself.

1 BATTLE
    Zyrain
    Full Heal after battle.

Warlic: The sorcerer is dead, but I believe this may only be the beginning. This is sure to be far more bigger if a Brotherhood is involved, plus there is another Kyrokai creature out there...

To be continued!

REWARDS:
  • Kyrokai Axe (Weapon)
  • Kyrokai Daggers (Weapon)
  • Kyrokai Staff (Weapon)

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 9/1/2011 10:22:58 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    12/3/2010 12:52:25   
      Zyrain
    The Arcane

Part 2: Rise Of The Khimeras

«??? and the Khimera are just outside of Greenguard Forest, by a cave.»

???: Ugh...
    ???: Nooo! I can feel the death of my brother... His last visions are coming to me. Those three intruders will pay. I will avenge my brother, Zyrain!

«Jra'Kalos enters the scene.»

Jra'Kalos: It seems I have adventurers outside my former cave... Woah! That's quite a powerful Chimera you have there. I've never seen anything like it!
    ???: Who are you, Drakel?
    Jra'Kalos: I am Jra'Kalos, or Jra' if you prefer. I seek to train the magnificent Chimeras into battle slaves for people like you and me. And now, who are you?
    Brother M: You can call me M, of the Xince Brotherhood. Hm, you caught my attention about how you see Chimeras...
    Jra'Kalos: Ah, yes. You see, we were given the powers to train beasts such as Chimeras. So why not use it? Chimeras could be great war beasts! And I would have had this become reality if it weren't for this stupid adventurer named «You».
    Brother M: That name, «You»... I heard it in my brother's visions. He was the one who killed my brother! Join me Jra'Kalos, together we will gain our revenge!

«The scene changes to the Player, Galanoth and Warlic in Yulgars' Inn.»

«You»: We haven't heard anything from this Brotherhood or mutated creature, so I guess that Zyrain guy was just a bit crazy.

«Vince enters the scene.»

«You»: Vince!? What are you doing here?
    Vince: I'm afraid I have some troubling news... There have been many reports of Chimeras attacking adventurers around Greenguard Forest. I have a feeling my old friend Jra'Kalos is at the root of these attacks, he escaped from Isle d'Oriens last night.
    Galanoth: Mutated Chimeras. You don't think...
    Warlic: The Chimeras have been infected as well!?

«The scene changes to Jra'Kalos' Cave. Inside it is Brother M, Jra'Kalos and the original Khimera. In the distance you can see an army of Khimeras.»

Brother M: And so it is done. Together we have created an army of Khimeras!
    Jra'Kalos: It appears those in Greenguard Forest are soon approaching the town of Battleon.
    Brother M: Excellent! Lead the rest of the Khimeras in a siege against Battleon, and take this Crystal - it will give you control over the army.
    Brother M: Meanwhile, I have plans for this original masterpiece.

«The scene changes to Battleon. Standing there is the Player, Galanoth, Warlic and Vince. A Khimera enters.»

«You»: The mutated Chimeras have reached Battleon!

• Battle with Warlic.
  • Battle with Galanoth.
  • Battle with Vince.
  • Battle by Yourself.

3 BATTLES.
    Khimera
    Khimera
    Khimera
    Full Heal after battles #2 and #3.

«Jra'Kalos enters the scene holding a Kyrokai Crystal.»

Jra'Kalos: Ha! You fools will all die, this army of Khimeras are far too strong.
    Vince: Jra'! Why are you doing this?
    Jra'Kalos: Because you failed to see the power of the Chimeras, and defeated me. Now it is my time to show you my true power!
    Warlic: Look there, in his hand. I believe that is a Kyrokai Crystal, he must be using it to control the army.

• Battle with Warlic.
  • Battle with Galanoth.
  • Battle with Vince.
  • Battle by Yourself.

3 BATTLES.
    Khimera
    Khimera
    Jra'Kalos
    Full Heal after battles #2 and #3.

«Warlic now has the Kyrokai Crystal.»

«You»: Jra'Kalos, why have you continued that sorcerer's work? I thought you had changed your ways.
    Vince: «You», I'm afraid I do not think it was Jra' who was the true master of this plan.
    Vince: However, the war has been stopped. I will return to Isle d'Oriens with Jra' and make sure he never escapes again.
    Vince: Thank you, «You». You are a true hero.

«The scene changes to Jra'Kalos' Cave with Brother M and the original Khimera only inside.»

Brother M: Using a vial of brother Zyrain's blood, I have been able to greaten your dragon powers as well as bind your soul with his.
    Brother M: Behold your new name; Khiragon X! It won't be long before I am able to summon brother Zyrain's true form...

To be continued!

REWARDS:
  • Brotherhood Blood (Weapon)
  • Khimera Rider (Armour)
  • Summon Khimera (Spell)

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 12/4/2010 6:24:05 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    12/3/2010 14:58:04   
      Zyrain
    The Arcane

Part 3: The Summoning

«The scene is in Warlic's Shop. The Player, Galanoth and Warlic are inside, though Warlic is off-screen.»

«You»: So if Jra'Kalos wasn't Zyrain's successor, who is?
    Galanoth: I haven't a clue. On top of that, we have no way to trace them either.
    Warlic: Found him!
    «You» & Galanoth: What!?

«Warlic enters the screen.»

Warlic: It was easy really. I just used the Kyrokai Crystal we took off of Jra'Kalos and casted a spell on it to trace what is using the most energy from Kyrokai Crystals at this time.
    Warlic: It lead back to the sorcerer Zyrain's tower.
    Galanoth: You really do amaze me sometimes.

«The three of you arrive outside the tower. Necromancer guards are outside.»

«You»: *Whispers* Necromancers!?
    Warlic: *Whispers* They must be trying to resurrect Zyrain.
    Galanoth: *Whispers* Okay, we need to split up. I'll attack from the front and get rid of the Necromancers.
    Warlic: *Whispers* And I'll go round the back and see if we can get in another way. We'll meet at the top.

• Follow Galanoth.
      «Scene is the Player and Galanoth, with a group of Necromancers by the tower's entrance door.»

«You»: Necromancers Smell!
      Necromancer: Oi, it's our face cream! Now get them!

• Fight with Galanoth.
    • Fight by Yourself.

4 BATTLES.
      Necromancer
      Necromancer
      Necromancer
      Necromancer
      Full Heal after battles #2 and #4.

STAT ROLL.
      You need 30 STR to get past the Necromancers and enter the tower.
      If you fail the Roll, you return to the option of following Galanoth or Warlic.

• Follow Warlic.
      «Scene is the Player and Warlic round the back of the tower.»

«You»: There's no way to get in!
      Warlic: Yes there is. Towers are always enchanted so that there's a secret passage way round the back. Always.
      Warlic: We just need to find this passage way...

STAT ROLL.
      You need 60 INT to find the secret passage way and enter the tower.
      If you fail the Roll, you return to the option of following Galanoth or Warlic.

«The scene is now in the tower's top room. One one side is the Player, Galanoth and Warlic. On the other is Brother M, the Khiragon X and an arcane circle on the floor.»

«You»: Stop what you're doing now!
    Brother M: You're too late heroes! I am M of the Xince Brotherhood and Battleon will exist no more after today.
    Warlic: I fear he is up to more than just necromancy. He wouldn't need arcane magic if he was simply reanimating the sorcerer.
    Brother M: You're a clever Mage aren't you? This is the Arcane of Xince. Combined with the blood of the Khiragon X here, I will be able to summon brother Zyrain's true form!
    «You»: Not if we can help it!
    Brother M: I'd like to see you try and stop me. Attack, my pet!

• Fight with Warlic.
  • Fight with Galanoth.
  • Fight by Yourself.

2 BATTLES.
    Khiragon X
    Brother M
    Full Heal after battle #2.

Brother M: Hahahaha! You're too late - the Summoning is complete!

«The Arcane of Xince grows and the dead bodies of the Khiragon X and Brother M are absorbed into it. A dragon enters via the arcane magic.»

Niaryz: I AM NIARYZ. THE TRUE FORM OF THE SORCERER ZYRAIN.
    Niaryz: THE TIME OF BATTLEON IS OVER!

• Fight with Warlic.
  • Fight with Galanoth.
  • Fight by Yourself.

1 BATTLE.
    Niaryz
    Full Heal after battle.

Niaryz: NOOOOO! HOW CAN THIS BE!? I AM THE KYROKAI DRAGON; I CANNOT DIE!

«Niaryz is sucked back through the Arcane of Xince, then the arcane magic fades.»

«You»: Wow. I can safely say I did not expect that!
    Warlic: I would imagine that's the last we'll see of the Brotherhood of Xince and Niaryz. All that is left is the last Kyrokai Crystal.
    Galanoth: Eh, that was easy.

Quest complete!

REWARDS:
  • Arcane of Xince (Spell)
  • Khiragon X (Pet)
  • Kyrokai Crystal (Misc. Item)

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 9/1/2011 10:29:44 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) [Quest] The Kyrokai Trilogy
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition