Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Frostval Adventure Stories and Poems 2010

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =DF= Frostval Adventure Stories and Poems 2010
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2010 0:21:08   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I love you Dragonfable Players. Here, by request, is your story thread for your Frostval adventures! Have fun and please...PLEASE remember the rules in both AE forums and my own L&L rules.

A couple of rules to make this easiest to read.

1) One post per person. If you have an ongoing story, please just edit your post to continue it. Do not make a new post to add to your story.

2) Please do not comment on the stories in this thread. If you want to comment on the stories, please go =DF= Frostval Adventure Stories 2010 Commentary

Special thanks to Stephen Nix for making the request.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 12/10/2010 0:22:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/12/2010 0:01:35   
dethhollow

(1) there once was an ebil moglin named Zorbak, he created an ebil army of skellitons to attack on friday the 13th a week before Frostvale

"so," one skelleton said (they can talk, but Zorbak wants them silent...) "what do you think Zorbak's got us for Frostvale?"

being an elder skelleton, that just joined Zorbak's army he was the only one who knew about the holliday and proceeded to tell

EVERYONE else... as he wove tales of gifts and care he failed to notice an angry bear... that skelleton was named Chuckles...
(off topic, after several days of suffering, the bear choked to death)

the skelletons, eventually, went out of thier way to protest Zorbak's lack of pay...

while in the distance, with such a great noise, came Artrix and his new bag of "toys"

he pulled out sword after spear after staff, that Zorbak just stopped, and started to laugh...

"thank goodness, fine paladin," he said with cheer, "you've just saved my rear, but i'll still do this next year!"

Artrix stood there, but he was no fool, he took out an ax, because it looked cool...

he yelled at Zorbak to envoke fear, but only succeeded in hurting the moglin's ear...

"COME DOWN AND FIGHT LIKE THE BLUE FREAK YOU ARE, YOUR NOTHING BUT A COWARD!!!"

Zorbak was stalling, waiting for time, Artrix had just thrown off his rhyme...

he stopped, stayed and started to think, then said "frostvale sucks" and just jumped out a window...

(2) so Zorbak started to run away, he ran, and ran, and just couldn't stay...

Artrix had taken his ax, and been trying to make Zorbak into some blue-moglin-snax

but Zorbak was clever and hid underground, and didn't do anything until frostvale...

Zorbak had left out an ebil plot, that the moglins were sure to hate alot...

he'd make the sky rain oranges... and then they'd rot... and it would be very stinky... (IT'S SO OBVIOUS!!!!!)

but Artrix was no fool and soon found, an ebil blue moglin disguised as a MOGLIN-CLAUSE

the undead came from every which way, so many that Artrix was forced to say...

"oranges Zorbak? that's just plain stupid... "

Zorbak started to laugh till he'd fall, for some believe his brain was 3 sizes to small...

"IT'S GEINIOUS BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK, THESE ORANGES HAVE BEEN OUT SINCE LAST WEEK'S RELIESE!!!"

the moglins ran but started to cheer "at least no one kidnapped us this year!!!"

artrix was stumped, but had to admit, "WHY IN TWILLY'S NAME DID I FORGET THE HOLY WASABI!!!"

Zorbk smiled and started to say, "FROSTVALE IS RUINED, at least for today..."

(3) "oh well", said a moglin laying on his back, he actually seemed pretty lazy and probly had nothing better to do than rhyme...

"Zorbak, despite what you believe, it's Frostvale-eve, so just leave, i'll decieve your chimpanzee, with more peeas, please?"

Artrix just stood there and stated "this rhyming thing has gone far enough, that DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, even for Cysero..."
(Cysero was there too, and just kind-of agreed with Artrix... )

said the moglin "don't stay there, i've got a bear, and i'll not care to singe your hair with my new flamethrower, huh? like that you blue jerk!!!"

you see, while out at a party, with tea, that moglin had had too many 'COFFEE POTIONS' and was very ready to harness his destructive moglin abilities...

Artrix had been long gone, trying to find where he 'misplaced' his holy wasabi... when he realized "ZORBAK DOESN'T RHYME!!!"

it must be someone posing as Zorbak, but who was he? Xan? or Drakath? or even SEPPY? ('Seppy' is Selpulchure for short... IT RHYMES!!!)

but then Artrix noticed "why oranges? he must be completely deranged...

that's when it came to him... "OH, WASSABI!!" Artrix explained "IT COULDN'T BE HIM"

Cysero was disguised as Zorbak all along and here's why...

for it turned out this time, Cysero had had to many coffee potions too, and had wanted everyones socks... by using rotten oranges... USING MAGIC!!!

but he'd forgot one thing... holy wassabi was good at cleaning up rotten food... how you ask? MAGIC!!!

(4) Artrix was searching for his holy wasabi, but he couldn't find it, you see, because it was being used by Twilly!

the red moglin had found it on the ground, and was a verry hungrey moglin...

but as he searched, oranges continued to fall, as Cysero was singing 'deck the hall'... (he had ALOT of coffee potions...)

Artrix gave up, and had a new plan... "lets call on the werewolf clans, they've eaten worse..."

this plan seemed good, but couldn't work, because werewolves didn't eat week-old oranges... who knew...

Artrix was about to give up, when suddenly in a stroke of luck...

he remembered that he was not alone... and with cheer realised that the moglins had not been stolen this year ! ! ! ! !

the moglins came out with mops and brooms, and cleaned up the oranges... man this story is messed up...

but Frostvale was easaly 10 minutes away, and with presents to hand out, thimgs looked pretty bad...

but thankfully, in the nick of time, came a scientist named Lim... who didn't believe in rhymes...

he made a machine out of the blue, that looked LIKE A BAG OF FLAMING DOG fur...

it went up into the air, so fast and quick that they forgot to load on the presents...

they loaded them up as fast as you could say SCIENCE!!!

but they had forgot one hyper weapon smith, that had a new catchphrase... MAGIC ! ! ! (Lim was angrey at this )

but with a whirl, and a crank through all the splutter, the machine started to stutter, and then... kind of exploded... but they had forgotten to put the gifts on again...

so it was up to one hero... yet again, to deliver the gifts on Frostvale... again... but this time it was different!!!

this time, out of the air, came a flying rein-tog, with a slegh painted like a tog... and 7 togs pulling it... the seventh being Rolith in a tog-suit...

"don't see that every day", the rhyming moglin begun to say, as everyone just decided that the rhyming was painfull enough and duck taped his mouth shut...

"thank goodness", Lim said, "that this year, there will be no more rhyming for us to hear... dang it I did it too..." (Lim's mouth was taped shut too...)

and thats how Zorbak, kindof, stole... nothing... (poor Chuckles...)

FIRST STORY, WOOHOO!!!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 12/13/2010 15:05:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
12/13/2010 10:24:02   
lordzarok

With a quick swipe of my head, I wiped the last bead of sweat, a frozen bead in this cold, from my head and slowly began to wander aimlessly about the world of DragonFable as I have done so many times in the past. I knew that even though I had just completed every quest and killed every monster, within an hour I'd have another battle on my hands, for Frostval was approaching--and I think we all know what that means. As I traversed the many treacheries of the SandSea I noticed that Zorbak was huddled in a corner of the Inn speaking with a menacing looking Gorrilaphant and two skeletons. Of course, I was instantly suspicious; however, being the holidays I decided I'd let this suspicion reside only in my own mind and not confront the "ebil", little, blue moglin. Therefore, I sat down at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks of non-alcoholic beverages. When Zorbak finally stood up and exited the Inn, I followed him--as quietly as I could. Unfortunatly, once outside of the murky, chocolate-swelling Inn, I saw hundreds of skeletons, gorrilaphants, and ebil, blue moglins walking around. It was then that I realized some great treachery was afoot. One Zorbak was bad, but hundreds? I called my dragon to my side and began questioning the moglins searching for the real one. After 50 ebil, blue moglins I had not yet found one that I found satisfactory; nonetheless, I continued my search. After questioning each and every Zorbak and not reaching a conclusion, I decided it was best that I head to Frostvale and speak with Blizzy, who else would know the nature of Zorbak's actions. However, upon reaching the frosty, candy-coated lands of the moglins, I saw no one. I peeked inside windows but only saw more Zorbaks. Zorbaks watching tv, Zorbaks eating fish, one Zorbak was even knitting a cookie shaped sweater (what could that ever fit?).

The major problem that arises with this many Zorbaks is the amount of ebilness in the world. The balance between good and ebil would fall into a metaphorical pit of darkness unless I could do something to stop the real Zorbak. As is always the case during this time of the year, a war soon erupted. The heroes of Lore were battling the thousands of Zorbaks. It seemed that for every one Zorbak that was defeated, another two emerged in its small, cuddly space. And still, there was not a single sighting of the deliciously friendly moglins. I wandered for an entire day hoping to find some small trace of the moglins, and of the real Zorbak for they surely go together. While questioning Grams a seemingly unstable Skeleton, Chuckles, cautiously approached me and, still under Zorbak's no-speaking clause, roughly pointed at me and then back at himself and finally at the door. I quickly understood that I was to follow him. I knew that this was in all likeness a trap, but I continued to follow this skeleton that I knew to be Chuckles. Chuckles lead me on a round-about track filled with few Zorbak's and monsters. As we climbed a steep mountain I chanced a brave glance down to see how my fellow heroes were fairing. Sadly, I could see a moglin sitting on the face of Anoril and another two poking Eukara with sticks. Wiping a silent tear from my face I hurried up the steep mountain to catch up to Chuckles. Finally, Chuckles and I reached the top of the mountain and what I saw shocked me, and still does to this day. The top of the hill had been carved out into a circle and the mountain was completely hollow. On one side of the quant dwelling was a cage filled with hundreds of moglins. In the crowd I could see Chilly gnawing on Twilly's ear. I allowed myself a quick smile and a small sigh of relief. My friends were safe. But I knew that it was still up to me to save them. Zorbak was sitting in a large-for-his-size lawnchair sipping at some lemonaide with a small bar of chocolate sitting beside him.

I hopped down and strode nonchalantly towards the ebil moglin. Surprisingly, Zorbak didn't show a sign of surprise,
"I wondered when you'd show up. Well, it seems only natural that we battle and the winner wins this Frostval war,"
With that, Zorbak took a bite of the candy and instantly doubled in size and had huge, bulking muscles. I stared in awe at the hulking figure and took a quick step back as Zorbak finished the chocolate bar. I knew it was time for me to call my dragon, what else do you do when faced with a giant Zorbak laughing maniacly in a sweet, high and squeky voice? I called my dragon and Zorbak and I dueled it out. After a long dangerous battle of epic proportions, Zorbak was defeated. I freed the moglins and we had a very merry frostval. (got bored, sorry. ^_~)
DF  Post #: 3
12/24/2010 0:36:31   
guthixnite

The Day Plushies Retaliated
He woke up, and it was dark. There was something heavy, but soft on him. He pushed it off with ease. In doing so the moonlight shone in on him. He saw his right hand, the hand that used to have a metal gauntlet on it, was horribly burned. What happened to my hand? He thought. He had no memory of the explosion, or himself other than his name is Guthixnite, and he is a fighter. He managed to crawl out of under the odd substance that he had been under. Then he noticed that it was...cake. He said, “This is cake?" he took a bite and noticed something else. He spit it out and said, “Stale cake at that!" he found a path and started walking down it. Then there was a big flash of light and suddenly a rift opened in front of him. Then a dragon stuck its head out of the rift and said, “Come into the rift, Guthixnite. I have something for you." Guthixnite asked, “Who are you? How do you know my name?" The dragon stated, “There is time for that later, but you must come NOW." Guthixnite finally agreed and went into the rift. When he entered the rift, it closed. The dragon said,” Now, for your questions. I am the great dragon of time. So because of that, I know MANY things." the dragon went on to say, “Your world is in danger. The penguin Nix is preparing an attack. It will not be ready until the winter, which is why I have brought you here. You have one month to train. That is not enough time to learn everything, so I will give you half the power of a chronomancer now. You must train the rest before Nix attacks, and you must defeat him." the dragon blasted Guthixnite and an armor formed around him; the Chronomancer armor. The dragon said, “Now go, that is all I can do for you." the dragon opened up a temporal rift to an area in Oaklore forest. Guthixnite was surrounded by togs. Guthixnite laughed as he said, “Bring it on, toggys!"

One month of Guthixnite beating the togs had passed, and the event of Frostval had started. He ventured towards Falconreach to get rested up before heading off to Frostvale. He went into Serenity’s inn and said,”Hey, Serenity. I need a room, how much does it cost?” she gasped and said,”Guthixnite!? Is it…is it really you? What I heard is that you blew yourself up to save everyone from that penguin scourge nix and to destroy those food monsters.” In reply to that Guthixnite said,”Huh? I have no clue what you’re talking about. I know my hand is scarred from some kind burn, but I think I would remember getting blown up.”
“So you did survive. I knew you would. You’re not the person to just roll over and die,” a voice from the back said. a man dressed in what appeared to be a mix of a robe and a coat walked out.
“You probably know there is a war coming, correct?”
“Yea I know that. I also know that the scourge Nix is behind it,” said Guthixnite
“What you probably don’t know is that the golemancer, Zadd, is back, and he has made and army…of plushies.”
“Plushies? Really? Wow…just…wow,” said Guthixnite.
“I would have to suspect from what you said is that you lost you’re memory from the last war. So I guess I have to re-introduce myself. I am Drake Amatsu, leader of the Beacons of Hope.” Guthixnite was silent, and then it all came back to him. He remembered the war, the foodsters, the Beacons of Hope, Nix’s cake castle, and him blowing up him mana gauntlet to destroy the cauldron.
“So people really think I’m dead…I guess they are all in for a surprise.”
“Actually, they are all here getting ready for war,” Drake said. He yelled,”HEY EVERYBODY! GET OUT HERE, NOW!” everyone from the last war came running out. He recognized Eric, Dantae, Imaru, WolfeCreek, Zork, Vorthos, Ronak, MegaChibiCake, Elementer, Gizzy, DJM, Keniji, Chisagen, and Sephiroth. There were a few new faces too. One of them was a woman standing next to Eric. She walked up to him and said, “I don’t believe we have had the pleasure of meeting. My name is Lady Ravenwing, and I am Eric’s wife. He has told me a lot about what you did in the Welcomegiving war, such as blowing yourself up.”
“It’s late; you all should be getting some sleep! You have a war to go to tomorrow!” Serenity said.
“So…how much will that room be?” Guthixnite said. Serenity was quiet before blankly saying, “go…to…bed. Now.” Guthixnite shrugged before walking off to the his room.

< Message edited by guthixnite -- 12/24/2010 0:45:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
12/25/2010 12:21:22   
Highlord Sendai

Plushie War
A original poem by Highlord Sendai

Hug Hug Hug Hug,
Hug Hug Hug,
Hug Hug Hug Hug,
Hug Hug Hug
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
12/25/2010 18:05:30   
Razen

In Frostscythe We Trust(Prolouge):

A man who had looked like a Guardian had entered into the fray. He had killed off all but some certain plushies, and they seem to all be Frostscythe Plushies. I pondered on what he had done to make them all loyal, so I asked him why he didn't do it to the rest of them, "Why do you only make the Frostscythe Plushies loyal?"

He looked bizarrely at me. He clearly didn't like my questioning of him. But, looking closer I saw a lime green tentacle spawn from his face. His head embedded with blinking symbols. He seemed to be anything but human. He said nothing, but I heard him speak within my mind, "I am Frostscythe's Emissary, and he has demanded that all forms of him are underneath his reign. I enforce this. I felt a blank in my thoughts as this foreign force delve into my mind. It spoke again, "You seek to destroy these, but I have found a greater use for them. Watch."

As I finished hearing the conversation within my brain, I had seen that the Frostscythe Plushies were freeing more Frostscythe Plushies, and they began to form into a massive army. But, a Kathool Adept had tried to stop the plushies, but they instantly went to defend one another crushing him, beneath their near-unstoppable might. It pushed into my mind again, "Do you see how powerful these are when used correctly. Assist me, or perish by my hordes' hand."

I tried to resist the force, but it was like a spear, able to pierce through my defense against. It was determined, and what it said was true, as I began to see the Frostscythe Plushy amass and run towards me, I hadn't been able to resist any longer. I fell to my knees, and the being had spoke in my head, "In Frostscythe We Trust."

I began to strike those who would dare attack the Frostscythe Horde, giving them time to amass to an even greater size, until the entire stock of Frostscythe Plushies were standing ready to defeat their foe, the other plushies.

Amassed and together, they had swept through the factory destroying all of Zadd's Minions, and taking control of the assembly line. Zadd was finished, by his own weapon turned against him.

The Creature faded into shadow. I pondered on what I had seen, then I looked at myself, and saw I was the creature. I had become it. The tentacles of my head constantly moving. I held the power of the Frostscythe Plushy Army. In Frostscythe We Trust. In Frostscythe We Trust. In Frostscythe We Trust. In Frostscythe We Trust. In Frostscythe We Trust.

The Parasite's Tale(Just for fun):

Genus Stealus:

I had rose my horde at my feet. I knew what I was to do. I was to take control of the factory, so that Frostscythe would have a supply for an army along side with his Glaisaurus Army. My Tendril Tongue swayed, my thoughts flooding into another's mind. I would find a perfect host eventually. I sent my amassed army to a new enemy. An assassin by the name of Zairos Alderi, he had been paid to thwart my efforts for Master Frostscythe. I have reason to believe he had been paid by Circe, due to an argument between her and Frostscythe.

But, I will see to it that all of the plushies are all sent at him. With no mercy, they will bleed him dry. I would take the killing blow, as Frostscythe would learn of my success, I would be rewarded, freed, and praised. Frostscythe would finally achieve the victory he long deserved. With that he would take control of Lore. I would be rewarded with the gift of freedom. I had longed for that for so long. I have been used for a tool, for so long that it is my life. Nothing else, but being used as a weapon, an item, and an object.

My Freedom so long denied, my life so deprived. Never have I been treated as a person, only a monster and weapon. I wish people could see beyond my ability, my strength. I have to thank for all of my trouble, my ability to seize someone's body and mind. I had to use my ability to survive unfortunately, so I could only stay in one host for a week, then I would have to move on to another, and once I chose a host, I had to wait a day until I could switch hosts. I will earn my freedom, my respect, my dignity that I was deprived of. I had no friends, only enemies, and those who abused me.

What am I? I am a parasitic being, that has been named the Genus Stealus. I need a host, as my body feeds upon it's host, as to why I may only remain on a single host for a week. I cling to my hosts, get to where I can't be removed from their body, unless I chose to. This is what kept me stuck to a host for a day at the least. Unless, I have yet to cling to my host completely.

Back to the task at hand though, Zairos had tried to resist the might of Master Frostscythe's Plushies, and he, he, he succeeded!? I burst into a rage unmatched, I charged towards the assassin, my tendril tongue was even flung to the side of my metallic-like face. My Staff gleamed with an emerald blaze. I delve into the depths of Zairos's Mind, and said, "The last one to resist became my new host. What does that say for you?" Zairos hadn't flinched or hesitated at all. He jumped up beyond my reach. I was angered by his resistance to Master Frostscythe.

But, I began to unleash myself from my host, I hadn't the time to deal with Zairos normally. I released my host, and went towards Zairos. He had moved from his position, and I was heading towards someone else, a Chronomancer.

Guthixnite:

I started running to the door, when my leg got zapped. Then the plushies “escorted” me back to my machine. I bet you’re wondering how I got into this…

2 days ago I rank into the Factory of Fear, not knowing the threat. I thought it would be easy. I ran in…and tripped over one of the plushies. I picked it up and it was the Nythera plushie. I was about to toss it away when it blasted me in the face almost knocking me out. I was half-unconscious as I felt the plush hands pick me up. I was jolted awake when they dropped me on the floor. Zadd forced me to work on a machine. When I tried running away or stop working, I got zapped. So I have been stuck here for the last two days.

I tried to run again, and got zapped, only this time it hurt ¼ less. I am becoming immune to the zaps..Hmmm… I decided to keep it up until I didn’t feel the zap at all. I ran and punted the plushies out of my way and grabbed my Dark Moon Rising, unlocked my shadow monkey’s cage, and grabbed my spare weapon, the Neela Panni Blade IV. I began to run towards the door, and then it happened. The floor opened up, dropping me into the basement.

There were thousands of plushies. I ran and slashed them. I used my blade of meanwhile and let it fly, taking out 25 plushies alone. I then used overclock, rapidly followed by a time bomb, a chrono orb, a tempus storm and mana steal. Just as a tomix plushie was about to attack me, I used my chronosphere to defend myself and killed the plushie without damaging its body. I then picked it up, cuddled it, put it in my bag, and ran slashing again. I fought valiantly but the more I beat, the more came. Another fighter was covered in plushies, and I unleashed my blink attack. In the process I killed all the plushies and almost killed the fighter. I then ran and ran to get out, killing plushies as I went. But it was no use. I was dead once I dropped down into this area. I killed and killed, but I got tired. I lay down to rest a bit.

That was the end of Guthixnite…or at least that’s what the plushies and zadd thought. As I slept I got covered with plushies, but I gave in. the whole time I was thinking long live the followers of Chronos.. that day, Zadd gained a new enemy. An enemy that could bend the time around himself enough not to be noticed, but enough to keep him alive. He had Guthixnite the ChronoMancer as an enemy.

Genus Stealus:

The ChronoMancer flung me back towards my old host. But, I felt my body weakening, my tendrils slowing. I had been away from a host for too long, and I began to feel the effects of it. My tentacles had stopped, and I knew that I had achieved my freedom. My respect had finally been earned. It was just unexpected, to have to lose life in return for freedom, but I prefer it more.

This is my end, and I am gladdened by it. I had always hated being used. Never treated like a living thing. My life was horrid, I hope my after-life is better.

A Parasitic Commissar(Part 1):

Beaten and near death, I found a new host. I began to cling to my feeding bag. I began to restore my body from it's weakened condition. I knew what I would have to do if I wished to succeed in my new mission, to eliminate all non-useful(TM and Frostscythe are the useful ones) plushies. I would become the carbon life-forms Commissar, I would make sure that they remain loyal at all costs. I began to try and speak into many humans' mind, "I'm am the new commissar." The Carbon Life-forms stared at me, with eyes fueled with curiosity.

Accordingly, the Group was was composed of, Mritha, Diavolo, Crismon Midnight, Megachibicake, Guthixnite, and Nartbor. They had a great ambition for themselves. They all had wanted to be a great hero of Lore. They were prestigious warriors, rogues, and mages, who had been great veterans of Lore's Wars. Mritha was the Black Dragonlord of the Order. Diavolo was an Adept of Kathool. Crismon Midnight was a freelance knight, or a warrior. Megachibicake was an another warrior of Lore. Guthixnite was a Chronomancer, or a Time Mage. Nartbor was a Dragonrogue of Dragonsgrasp.

But, they began to laugh at me, then I had found one of the weaker less known soldiers and convinced him to fight what was less scary. To keep them fighting scary stuff in the front, put something even scarier at the back. That was me, V.U.E.L., I would keep these troops organized, as I don't accept cowards, or quitters. I held a principle, "Cowards are just as tasty as the enemy, so fight if you want to stay alive!" This was my law in war, there are no cowards or quitters, everyone strikes together. There are no loners.

So, I spoke again into their minds, "You laugh at me! How could you, I can steal any one of your bodies, as soon as I want to!" Stricken with the soldier near V.U.E.L. who has heard that, had ran back into battle to get as far away as possible from him. It began to get into the group's minds that it would be a good idea, to let this parasite keep our troops loyal, and strong, as you saw what he did there. "That was fear that had made that soldier run into battle, not the fear of losing either, it was fear of it," said Guthixnite.

I spoke again, this time with a monotone voice that was clearly unused, "I am the new Commissar then, as I see the enemy has deployed stronger foes to be defeated by you all clearly. So, I wish to keep your troops steady against this foe, and I could use the defeated enemies for an advantage to us both." Mritha had asked, due to the pure curiosity, "What is it that you wish to do with fallen foes?" I spoke in deep, croaked voice, "I use them to fight against their brethren, but I keep them under my control."

And, Diavolo had demanded, "What service do you give Kathool!?" V.U.E.L. was concerned by the question, then replied coldly, "Well, you see I don't believe that Kathool exists. So, I will need prove before I give services to some God." "But, there is proof, ask any of them. They know!" yelled Diavolo. Guthixnite had spoken again, "It did indeed happen, and I could show you." V.U.E.L. exhausted his voice, so he spoke telepathically to them all, "I only wish to assist you all, yet you are too stubborn to take it! Why? Why!?"

So, Crismon Midnight had begun, "Well, we only know that you can frighten people into fighting. We need to know if you would remain loyal." V.U.E.L. had only looked up at this response, he hadn't answered it at all, no reply to it at any case, and the topic was about to be dropped, when they heard the voice within their minds, "I am different from you all, but I have the same enemies as you. So, I do not have to have my loyalties questioned!" They all felt the pain from the screech of the last sentence.

Then, Megachibicake had said, "Why should we trust you, as we know very little-?" But, Mritha had shut him up before he could finish and said, "We don't want to hear that screech again, so don't dare. And, Nartbor took the chance to speak and asked, "Do you love spoons?" Mritha, Guthixnite, and Diavolo had face-palmed at the question and said together, "An intelligent question please!" Nartbor had answered them, "It is an intelligent question! *Hmpt!*" Crismon Night had spoken again, "Even, my question was smarter than yours!"

With all of the questions aside, they had decided that V.U.E.L. was definitely frightening, loyal, and giving enough. So, they had agreed and made the new Commissar. So, I had put on the hat of commissars, when he did they all thought it was the funniest thing in the world when he said, "I am the new commissar, so in V.U.E.L. we trust." It just had looked so funny, as V.U.E.L. was a parasite, and would normally never need a hat. They had laughed, and began to fight against their weaker, funny-looking foes, the Plushies of the World, which included Artix, Noxus, (True Mortal), Nythera, Rolith, Ghost, Thyton, Cysero, Warlic, Valencia, Tomix, and Frostscythe.

I stood to inspire the troops to make a final push to gain control of the supply rooms. I had said, "I am the new commissar! Now, let us make the final push into the supply to prevent any further plushies from being made!" This had worked, yet Chisagen asked, "What is a Commissar?" I stood dumbfounded by the question, I had sighed and thought, "Wow, they have to deal with this guy all the time. I feel somewhat sorry for them. Well, time to eliminate my our foes!"

But, they didn't know that Zadd and Nix had already created a new type of plushy, True Mortal Plushies! These were much stronger than their brethren, as they equaled the strength of 6 of them. There were thousands of them being produced, we needed to take control of the assembly lines. Then, we can stop this army's production, and with that we can win this war, but if we don't then, we will lose indefinitely, as they continually march upon us and our catapults. I knew what was to be done, and I marched my personal plushy army to do it.

I suppose that I will accomplish this with the highest ranking soldiers, as I claim the position of the War Kaiser of this army. I deserve it, claiming a few thousand of the plushies with my plushy army!

Parasitäre Kaiser(or Parasitic Emperor)(Part 2):

The air thinned, fog broke through the doors of the factory. The mist had entered where there were once doors, yet someone had kept destroying them with little to no reason. This made me wonder, what incentive did humans have to save the moglins. Was it their selfishness, pride, or something else entirely? This was something that had made me willing to stay along side the humanoids. Whether, they were insane or not changed nothing. It did not matter if they were dead or not. Nothing mattered to me, except that the foe be defeated, so that I may gain my respect.

There was a Chronomancer whom had a burn upon his left hand, had began to fight with a furiosity unknown. He struck waves of the plushies down with his combos of moves. His motion almost constantly perfect, like a perfected dance. Perhaps, this was the art of war. I should learn from the best examples upon the field of war. He was Guthixnite. Then, a Doomknight burst the machinery of the factory with the strength of a high-grade explosive. The Machinery would spread far enough to crush plushies upon the other side of the factory. This was a truly powerful fighter. He had no consistent motion within his style, it was merely the destruction of his foes. He was Baron Dante.

Both were some of the greatest upon these fields of war, battle, and devastation. These would be the ones changing the tides of the war, so I asked them if they could assist measly me in taking the assembly lines, so that the plushies forces would no longer reinforce. Doing these would surely claim victory for us. Yet, if the assault were to fail, then our forces would lose. We shall not lose this raid though. Victory is the only option, and I choose it alone. With this, I slowly began to walk towards the corridors of the assembly line control room. The Walls were of monochrome grey. The bleakness had made this fighting even more boring than normal.

Our enemy look at us before they struck. They all had a look of sadness, and I knew why. They were not enjoying their servitude to Zadd, and why would they? Who would enjoy working for an incompetent, unsuccessful Fool? I wouldn’t, but would you? I assume no, because you would seem to have a degree of stupidity if you said yes. Now, wouldn't it? So, we have it all down that working for a baffling failure of a tactician.

The first move was made. The plushies struck at me, and me alone. I sent my personal plushie army at them to combat, yet my army was out-numbered. So, I told Guthixnite and Baron Dante to at least help me fight them off. Every time they amassed Baron Dante would create an explosion to spread them apart, and when they were easy pickings, I would finish the job. Guthixnite keep it to where we have time on our side, to where no other plushies would be made as we fought on. Wave after Wave we each took on the plushies. Baron took the left side, Guthixnite took the right side, and I took the center heading towards the assembly line control room.

This is the end of this tale for the time being. As, I hath not the time to write the finale of the battle down. But, there were one million plushies preventing us from complete victory, perhaps some will come to assist us in this dire hour? It was 3 against a million. Who shalt help me and my allies?

Within a hour or so, nine people had come to assist use three. They were Mritha, Crismon Midnight, MegaChibiCake, Lady Ravenwing, Mechajin, Nartbor, Diavolo, and Imaru the Insane. These were among those that I knew, and those I did not. They were all experienced in their art of combat. All of them were determined to fight Nix and Zadd. They all had their own specific reasons. They struck in a flow, each one connecting to another in their moves. This made what i call the Bladed Dance. May it stay true to us.

The Plushies fought on, we constantly keep them separate and easy to kill, but they keep holding us back with their numbers, so I called out to them all, this time in a deep demanding voice, "To the center with me, we shall strike them all! NOW!!" They didn't understand at first so I spoke within their minds to tell them better, "We need to all attack at once, so that we can get through their numbers. Then, we may continue our business with achieving victory against this penguin." They all agreed to it, though they were all still not use to the communication within their brain.

Der Endspurt des Schicksals(Or the Final Push of Fate)

Characters: Hunter001, Zork Knight, Chisagen, Mechajin, Lady Ravenwing, Mritha, Nartbor, Diavolo, Crismon Midnight, MegaChibiCake, Guthixnite, Baron Dante, Imaru the Insane, V.U.E.L., and many more...

We all got into position, and began to prepare for the combined assault upon the final defense that Zadd had in place, which was a great bulwark of plushies, an electric door, spikes, booby traps, floor traps, and whatever else a person diagnosed with a high degree of paranoia. I believe I even saw plushy piranhas. This was nothing for this group of veterans. Then, a cloaked figure finds a lever to bring down a gigantic weight that says, "Destroys thousands of plushies." he pulled the lever, but then I pondered on why such a weight randomly exists there, specifically to destroy the owner's property, yet I dismayed the thought.

The weight fell like a train wreck in the amount of noise and destruction. The plushies had tried to run from their imminent death. Few escaped but we had quickly cut them down, so with the plushies gone we all headed towards the main control room which housed Zadd and Nix. There would be the location of the final duel, here they would face their defeat. This would be their testament of failure. Their pinnacle in losing from the clumsy do-gooders. This was their bastion of pity, grief, and sadness.

Yet, it was certain that here the fight would collapse. Here Nix would feel the hand of justice. Here Zadd's reign of golemancing would be put to an end. This was to be Zadd's final page, the end of his place within history. They were left with no where to hide, but I had seen a strange little yellow moglin go in the room first, in minutes, I had a loud yell saying, "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Seconds later, I heard a crying moglin answer the question, "I was wonly hwugging and lwoving hwim!" Then, I heard an hyperbole of expanding. "Wow, someone decided to make sound effects themselves," I said.

Then, a Kathool Adept had destroyed the door before we could even open it, then Mritha said, "WHY DOES IT SOMEONE ALWAYS DESTROY THE DOOR!!!???" I said, "Everyone, get away from Mritha in now!" Mritha then began to call in a Warthog to run that Kathool Adept down! I began to think we were starting to get off task. But, then I heard a very loud crashing sound, and immediately dismayed the thought to deal with the problem. We had seen a giant Warlic Plushy, and one of us had said, "Saw it coming."

I could only push out the words, "HOW! How could you know that we would have to fight a giant Warlic Plushy!" Then, he/she said, "Well, Twig plus Plushy times hugs equals Boss." I replied, "I didn't know that Twig and Plushies were algebraic terms." He/She answered with, "They are now!" I pondered on how was this possible, so Twig+Plushy*Hugs=Boss. I suppose that I will really need to learn that if I want to pass Plushy Algebra 101. Wait, is that even a class? I don't think that it could.

Yet, no matter how much I tried to get us all back on track, we keep getting off track somehow, and one of them involved a duck constantly saying how he was ducking evil or something. Then, someone said, "Hey, look it's the oldest trick in the book!" I facepalmed to that. I was sick of the constant rate of us getting off track. So, I yelled, "Weren't we about to fight this Giant Warlic Plushy!?" In response, they finally began to come together with me in the center, I finally thought, "We can do this, cause we're the best around, and nothing's gonna keep us down!"

Wait, why and how was I thinking of an overused quote from a song that doesn't even exist in this universe!? It's a good question. But, I couldn't even focus on that, as I was distracted by Imaru the Insane catching stuff near him on fire. Yet, I couldn't focus on that either, for a portal of purple came in merely to distract us more. So, I asked, "What's with the purple?" Mritha had said, "Well, I like purple a LOT." Then, the same Kathool Adept who destroyed the door announced his name as Zork Knight, then he changed the portal to Purple into Pink.

I don't even know how this was possible to begin with, so I accidentally dropped my jaw, and picked it up from the ground, get it? Then, Mritha got into her Warthog again and chased down Zork. So, then I finally noticed someone who was fighting us, who said he was immortal, and that his name was Hunter. I said he was just wanting to be a successful troll. Wait, why and how am I using Internet Terms now!? I am really Metagaming now. Again, how do I use these terms or quotes when they don't exist yet!?!?!?

Finally, with all of the distractions gone I believe, we began to amass at the destroyed door again. "OK, can we actually do this without a distraction!?" I said. Then, Chisagen asked someone, "Who wants a fish armada? I've got plenty!" In response, I had said, "No one wants fish armada, now can we actually fight the boss that was spoken of two or three paragraphs ago!?" Then, Mechajin said, "I will go and fire the sponge catapults, since I am the Spongemaster!" So, we were finally getting back on-track with what we needed to do.

We kicked the invisible second door down, and began to attack Nix, Zadd, and the Giant Warlic Plushy. Nix had said to Zadd, "WHAT!? I thought you said that we were guaranteed to win!?" Zadd stumbled and answered, "Well, I lied, it's a habit." This had made us fight the Warlic Plushy first. So, we withstood against it, while Mechajin was finally able to get to the Sponge Catapults and hit it! The Titanic Plushy felt the damage and began to explode in a fluffy mass. Then, Zadd said, "Thank you for that he was really destroying this place."

Then, Lady Ravenwing went up to Nix and said, "Imma gonna eat your face!" Nix said, "You heroes are so predictable!" Then, I said, "Why haven't you ever defeated the heroes then?" Nix only said, "Because, I'm predictable too!" He pressed a button on his suit that yelled out a word, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We began to laugh, he knew he was going to lose and prepared for it even. It was just too funny.

That day, Zadd was placed in Dragonsgrasp's Prison within Vilmor's Old Cell. We all knew he was never getting out like Vilmor. There wasn't a way in the world, considering all of the new security now. This was the story, and the war was won, we all got plushies, and some of us got our own plushy self, I was one of those few. Then, I heard of some Mage Knight or Spell Sword who was selling custom plushies, and I thought, "Well, I'm saving $15." This was the end of this story, and it shall not be continued. "That is all."

< Message edited by Shinobi Shadowmaster -- 1/2/2011 17:00:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/28/2010 2:49:11   
Drakyloid
LoidTastic!

Drakylon looked around, then snuck into the factory. What the... he thought as he peered into the factory. Plushies? Well, at least it fits the theme. Drakylon took off into the factory, and eventually came to what seemed like the main room. "Zadd! I thought it was you!" Drakylon said as he recognized the figure in the room. What he didn't see was the plushie army gathered around that Golemancer...

...And so he ended up in chains, secured to a machine. Drakylon saw some of his fellow adventurers secured to machines throughout the factory, as well as those Frost Moglins he was there to save.

"Hey, Leon. You want to call a strike?" Drakylon whispered to the adventurer beside him, whom he recognized as his good friend. "This is getting tedious, and we're getting far too less pay."

"Sure, why not? Beats working in a factory for, what, 1 gold a day?" Leon whispered back.

"STRIKE!" the adventurers, moglins and Yeti shouted together. They broke out of their chains and rushed to the exits. What they found was not freedom, but an army of Zadd's Plushie Golems. And so the war began...

What, is Zadd too afraid to fight us adventurers himself? Drakylon thought as he fought wave after wave.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/28/2010 8:06:18   
  San Robin
Modzerella

Ravenwings themesong :P

San Robin: Are you ready MOP?
Mop: We are Robin
San Robin: I cant heaaaar you!
MOP: We are Robin!
San Robin: OOOOOOOOOO

They live in a skull of a big enemy!
MOP: The Ravenwings!
His name is Eric and she's his lady!
Yes everyone knows what a warmonger is!
They can even survive some of chisagens fish!
MOP: The Ravenwings! *Chisagen : Hey!*

Ready?
The Ravenwings!
The Ravenwings!
The Ravenwings!
Eric And his Lady!!!

-----------------------------------------
A war against plushies is going on,
We shout "To arms!" and " Battle on!"
We all swing our sword ,
From Frost moglin to dragonlord!
blood colours the snow at our feet,
but wait... since when do plushies bleed?
weird... 0.o

---------------------------------------------------

A war!

We send those plushies to the grave!
All warriors are fighting brave!
On the catapult are Jonny bravo and Mechajin,
They say they live on nytroglycerin !
On the front you have Silver Xoven ,Baron Dante, Diavolo, Wilroses and Zork Knight,
All the plushies run in fright!
But those are not the only warriors! Ha the plushies Wish!
There’s also Chisagen and wolfencreek with their fish!
But there are warriors of whom Dornalca the battling bard sings,
Eric and Lady! The Ravenwings!
Mritha Stands ready with a report of the war.
It doesn’t matter to them that the plushies are with more!
There’s also one warrior who isn’t a stranger
Well Myra isn’t a warrior, more like a Ranger!
I hope I didn’t forget someone I did take my time,
Its possible I did forget you or your name didn’t rhyme…
While this war rages on!
You can here those heroes shout “BATTLE ON!”
---------------------------------------------------------------
Three brothers, two Enemies, one war

Part 1 : The reunion

It was a cold Friday morning,
The Triplets Ichi Robin,Ni Robin , and San Robin where all together to celebrate Frostval.
The names have a small story behind them , their parents only expected one child who they wanted to call “Robin” but they got 3 instead, So to keep a somehow original name they put the Japanese number 1 to 3 in front of the names.
They hadn’t seen each other since they each gone their own way long ago.
Ichi Robin went to train as a Mage,
Ni Robin trained as a Warrior,
San Robin trained as a Rogue.
Apart from their names,looks and blood there was another thing they shared, They could all easily train other classes like Necromancer , dragonlord and ranger.
At the moment they all where Doomknights.

Hey guys long time no see! How are you doing? Said Ichi Robin.
I’m doing great! There’s a lot of need for warriors lately! said Ni Robin
Are they looking for mages too? Asked Ichi Robin.
Yeah and the pay is great! was the response of Ni Robin.
You guys really only do this stuff for the money? Asked San Robin.
What about all the villagers who don’t have enough money to pay for your help, but are in need of help nonetheless?
There will be another fool that will help them ! Said Ni Robin.
Agreed! said Ichi Robin
Well you don’t know what you’re missing! Monsters drop a lot of gold to you know! San Robin starts to get angry at his brothers , He looked forward to seeing them again but now he wants them to just leave again!
Ichi Robin saw San Robin getting angry and tried to calm him down, relax! He said, You know what? We will form a party and go with you on your next quest!
We are? Ni Robin Just realised what his brother promised and wasn’t to happy with it.
Yes we are! was the response.
Then let the feast begin! San Robin Said.

The feast was delicious and when they where done they felt really drowsy.
What’s happening? Aksed Ni Robin
I don’t know! Said San Robin
I know this feeling! It’s a sleeping potion! Said Ichi Robin , I’m A mage I can know it , I make these kind of potions!
Just when San Robin Almost collapsed He saw a strange figure coming at them.
After that everything went black.

Part 2: the awakening

They woke up in a strange place on a concrete floor,
Where are we? asked Ni Robin.
I don’t know but I want to get out as soon as possible! Ichi Robin Said
San Robin looks around and says :It looks like some kind of factory, and.. , are those moglins?
They all looked at the direction San Robin Pointed at ,
Moglins where chained to big poles while operating large machines.
We have to help them! San Robin Said.
Cant we just run away? said Ni Robin
Remember the promise you made to me? Asked San Robin, I get to choose the next quest and you guys will help me!
Ichi Robin already regretted the promise he made earlier , but he was an honest guy , Okay we will help you… He said with a sigh.
Good! Said San Robin
But when he tried to stand up he noticed the chain wrapped around his ankle,
What the? We are chained too!
No kidding Einstein , Said Ni Robin, You really thought we just could walk away from here, after someone went to the trouble of getting us here?
No need to Argue with each other , Said Ichi Robin, I can get us loose with a small spel.
Ichi Robin starts to say some words neither Ni Robin Or San Robin Understands.
Suddenly the Chains become as cold as ice,
Okay Ni Robin, use your strength to break the chains.
With a firm sweep Ni Robin breaks the chains.
Okay now that’s done lets save those moglins! San Robin Said.
They run to the moglins and start to free them ,
After all off the moglins where saved they ran to the door.
Once outside they couldn’t believe their eyes,
A huge war was raging!
And not just a war! Hero’s where fighting Plushies!
What happened when we where out? Asked Ichi Robin.
I don’t know but apparently saving the moglins was just the beginning of our quest! Said San Robin.
He looked at his brothers, are you in for a war?
Oh yeah! Said Ichi Robin, Lets do this.
If I have to… sighed Ni Robin.
Lets go then! San Robin Yelled!
Together they ran into the war while chopping up the plushies that got in their way.

Part 3: The disappearance of Ni Robin

The brothers where fighting like there was no tomorrow,
How are you guys doing? San Robin Asked
I’m doing fine but I don’t know where Ni Robin has gone to! Replied Ichi Robin.
Its typical for him to leave when we’re in mid war!
What could’ve been more important then this? Said San Robin.
Ichi Robin Shrugged, Watch out!
Just in time San Robin Slashed a Plushie in half,
“That was close!’
Where is Ni Robin If you need him?
Don’t worry He can take care of himself, Just focus your attention on fighting the plushies!

Ni Robin Was walking through the battlefield picking up plushies and putting them in his bag,
Don’t worry Little fella’s , I’m here to save you.
You guys didn’t deserve this!
He looked around to see if anybody was watching, when he saw nobody looked at him, he silently left the battlefield.
He Entered the woods nearby the battlefield.
Do you have the plushies? Said a mysterious figure.

A few hours later Ichi Robin and San Robin where still battling the waves of plushies when Ni Robin walked to them,
How are you guys doing? he said.
H- how we are doing?!? Said San Robin Furiously
Where in Zeusters name were you!
I was fighting in the war! Ni Robin Said somewhat nervous.
Don’t lie to us! We walked across the entire battlefield looking for you! And you were nowhere to be found!, Ichi Robin Yelled.
Ni Robin Became as white as snow and started to mumble ,”Maybe you just missed me, I was walking around too!”
San Robin started to get angry, We couldn’t have missed you! We asked everyone if they have seen you! We even asked one of those fish guys!
Well I’ve been to the catapult too! said Ni Robin
We also asked them if they saw you! San Robin was furious now, You could’ve been dead what where you thinking?
I was thinking , said Ni Robin Who started to get angry too, That we where old enough to decide what to do on our own!
Well Apparently you’re not!
Ichi Robin Sighed, guys less fighting each other more fighting the plushies!
San Robin And Ni Robin Looked at each other, and turned around to fight the plushies.

Part 4: The warmonger

After a Long day of fighting the next shift of heroes arrived,
So the other heroes could sleep,
On their way to their tent they came across a Impressive looking man.
Hi Eric! said San Robin.
Greetings San Robin, replied Eric, How are you doing?
Kinda Tired but hey I’ll survive it! So are you here to fight the war?
As if I let a war go by without doing anything! Laughed Eric.
Were is Lady Ravenwing? Asked San Robin
Lady Ravenwing? Said Eric with some confusion, oh right that’s what you call Artemis! Well she’s-
A plushie without a face walks by.
As you can see she’s already fighting.
But… Eric Looks at Ichi Robin And Ti Robin, How did you manage to clone yourself? I didn’t know that was possible!
San Robin Laughed, Those are not my clones those are my Brothers, We’re Triplets!
Pleased to meet you guys! Said Eric, But I’d better join Artemis before she steals away all the fun ones!
Okay See you later Eric!, San Robin Said, Say Hi to Artemis for me!
I will! said Eric while running in to the plushies.
While The brothers already where in their tent, they could still hear Eric Yell “PLAY PLUSHIES ITS TIME TO MEET YOU MAKER! So take me to him so I can kick his but and chew some bubblegum! And unfortunately for you! Im All out of Bubblegum! *PUNT!*”
The 3 Brothers fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

Part 5: The nightly trip

San! San Robin!
Huh wzzzat? San Robin was still sleepy.
He saw Ichi Robin Standing in front of him, he could still hear the sound of the battle outside.
Wzat’s wrong?
Ni Robin is out of his bed! Said Ichi Robin
What?!? Where did he go? San Robin was wide awake now.
I don’t know I woke up and saw he wasn’t in his bed!
San Robin suddenly thought of something, Why were you out of bed?
Well Please don’t tell Ni Robin , But I took some of his health potions, I mean He has a lot of endurance so he doesn’t need them.
And what if he does? Said San Robin.
He doesn’t trust me. Ensured Ichi Robin But I discovered another strange thing,
While I was searching for potions in his bag , I found some plushie fluff..
Well that’s not that weird, Said San Robin, We are in a plushie war after all, there is fluff everywhere!
But how did it come in his bag? It was closed all the time! Said Ichi Robin Cynical.
Okay that’s suspicious. Admitted San Robin.
I do have a plan , Said Ichi Robin , Lets stay awake next night to see if he goes out of bed again and follow him!
San Robin Didn’t want to trap his own brother , but he was also curious so he just nodded and said , If we want to stay awake next night then we better go to sleep now!

Part 6: The trap

The next day they woke up and saw that Ni Robin was inside his bed again,
Good morning , Yawned Ni Robin, How did you guys sleep? I slept like a log!
Us to said San Robin And Ichi Robin together.
Well lets fight the war then!
The rest of the day they did like last night didn’t happen, but they still remembered the plan,
San Robin got some of Eric’s own made pep-potion that he calls “Coffee” by saying he wanted to make it an all-nighter.
And Ichi Robin Practiced his camouflage spell.
At the end of the day Ni Robin Yawned and said he was going to bed,
Quickly Ichi Robin and San Robin took the potions, and followed their brother into the tent.
He Already lied in bed,
Ichi Robin and San Robin Lied down too, and pretended to be asleep.
They lied there in silence , the only thing you could hear was the sound of the war that was raging outside and the sound of their breath.
After what seemed hours of waiting They Heard Ni Robin Getting out of bed.
They waited till he walked out of the tent, Ichi Robin Casted the Camouflage spell and they silently followed Ni Robin,
When They where near the woods they slowed pace.
They saw their brother sitting next to some plushies talking to a strange figure.
It cant be! said San Robin Surprised, What is he doing with those plushies?
Is he siding with th-
He could finish his sentence because suddenly plushie walked in Ni Robin’s Direction.
What are they gonna do? Asked San Robin, But he already knew it,
The plushies captured Ni Robin!
But I thought he sided with them? Said San Robin, Why are they doing this?
We need to help him!
No! Said Ichi Robin, we wont help him!
But we have to, he’s our brother! San Robin Looked at Ichi Robin.
Ichi Robin Was holding a staf , and was pointing it at San Robin!
What are you doing? asked San Robin.
You fool! What does it look like? Ichi Robin laughed maniacally.
I’m helping master Zad win the war of course!
But why did you do th- San Robin couldn’t finish what he was saying because Ichi Robin Casted the “Sleep” spell at him.
Why? San Robin asked while falling to the ground, Why Did you betray us?
Then he fell in a deep sleep.

Part 7: The betrayal

W-Where am I? San Robin woke up with a throbbing headache.
Looking around he saw 2 plushies guarding the door and Ni Robin tied to a pole he was already awake.
Hey Ni Robin where are we?
I don’t know, Said Ni Robin, those plushies blindfolded me!
What happened in the woods? Asked San Robin.
I don’t know I was attacked by plushies , said Ni Robin, I could have beaten them If I weren’t protecting someone…
Protecting someone? Asked San Robin Curious, who did you protect?
Ni Robin leaned a bit backwards so San Robin Could see some red hair.
Red hair? Said San Robin, Aria?!? Is she okay?
She is okay, said Ni Robin
But what is she doing here?
She- she was teaching me, Said Ni Robin Who became as red as a tomato.
Teaching you in what? Asked San Robin.
In… training pets, Said Ni Robin, I don’t want to be a warrior anymore but I still want to help people! So I asked Aria To train me…
That’s nothing to be ashamed of! Said San Robin, In fact I think its great!
It also explains why there was fluff in your bag you made some plushies into pets didn’t you ?
Yes, Said Ni Robin somewhat surprised, Why?
Can You summon them to help us? Asked San Robin,
Sure I can, Ni Robin Started to mumble some words and suddenly a few plushies appeared behind them, ah there you are! Can you please release us from these Ropes?
The plushies nodded and sliced the ropes.
Ah Freedom! Said San Robin a little to hard.
The plushies guarding the door looked at them and attacked!
The combined Force of San Robin, Ni Robin and the 2 plushie pets easily defeated the guarding plushies!
Look what Lies over there! Said San Robin, our bags!
They sneaked to the backs and equipped themselves properly.
Okay lets kick some fluff! Said Ni Robin.

Part 8 : The boss battle

After beating a lot of plushies the 2 brothers came across a big door,
They heard voices!
“No! pwease mistah Warlic, Don’t do that!” said one voice
“What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE” Said another
A huge explosion blasts open the door! And a figure about half there own size walked out of the room dragging something along with him.
Twig! Yelled San Robin, Twig are you okay?
I am okay Mistah San Robin ,Said twig weakly, after saying that he faints.
How dare you attack such a innocent moglin! Shouted San Robin, You will pay for that!
I’m With you! Said Ni Robin.
It was a Epic fight, The plushie warlic Looked a awfull lot like the real Warlic, Including the powers!
but In the End the 2 brothers where victorious!
We- We did it! panted San Robin
Good job brother ! Said Ni Robin, we are a good te-
Suddenly Ni Robin stopped talking.
We are a good what? Asked San Robin
Ni Robin Fell on the floor.
Ni? Ni Robin?!? What’s wrong? San robin suddenly felt a murderous aura behind him.
Just in time he Dodged the deadly spell that was cast at him.
You! He said, You killed our own brother!
Ichi Robin Appears, You mean that fool? The fool who wants to become a Pet trainer instead of a Warrior? That guy?
That Fool Is 100 times better then you! Shouted San Robin.
Hahaha What are you gonna do? Asked Ichi Robin, You cant reverse time! And- wait why are you smiling? Sit down! SIT DOWN!
Thanks for giving me the Idea to reverse time! Said San Robin with a dangerous smile, as a matter of fact I can!
San Robin’s armour started to twist and change.
Wha-What are you doing? Ichi Robin Started to panic.
I’m going to kick your but! Shouted San Robin.
San Robin Disappears for a while and appears next to a living Ni Robin!
What did you do?!? Asked Ichi Robin.
I’d like to introduce you to the chronomancer class, Said San Robin With the same smile, And By the way Look behind you!
Ichi Robin Looks behind Him and Sees to his great shock that San Robin is there too.
Peek-a-boo! Said San Robin , And he kicks Ichi Robin down.
As you may have seen, I can control time for a short moment!
What When did you learn that? Asked Ichi Robin.
It was one of those rewards I get from those how you call them “useless quests”
And now tell me, Why did you betray us?
Isn’t that clear? Smirked Ichi Robin, Because of the power I receive if I do.
How can you get power if you betray us? Asked San Robin.
By selling you out to the master ofcourse! Ichi Robin Didn’t look like himself, his eyes poked out of his head like fish eyes, His Laugh tore through everything.
This time You may have won! But I Will get my power!.
After saying that he vanished.
What? where did he go? San Robin Looks around, Dang He learned to teleport!
Cant you just Go back in time again to stop him? Asked Ni Robin.
No I used up all of my mana by saving you. Said San Robin
We are not rid of him yet.
So what are we going to do now? Asked Ni Robin.
I don’t know but… Listen! Said San Robin
I don’t hear anything Replied Ni Robin
Exactly! Said San Robin, Hearing nothing while a war is raging is a bit strage isn’t it?
Ni Robin understood, So the war is over!
Yes, said San Robin, Lets not worry about anything now , Lets finally celebrate frostval!

Part 9: The end?

Everyone was happy because of their victory,
Ni Robin Had trained more plushies to be pets and they were highly popular with the warmongers.
They celebrated Frostval like they never did before , Played Tweatland with the moglins, and drank big mucks of hot Moglinberryjuice.
You could hear Frostval carols through the whole town,
And You could see Chisagen chasing Twig because he stole Chisagens fish.
It was Frostval as it should be, Fun !
But San Robin Couldn’t get in the Frostval spirit just yet.
Not just because he was betrayed by his own brother but something else was also troubling him.
He had seen quite a few togs around, but couldn’t figure out what they where doing here…
Will this war Get a (Tog)tail?
He certainly Knew His own war was far from over…

The End…?

< Message edited by San Robin -- 1/4/2011 8:19:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
12/28/2010 18:16:42   
Hogo
Penguintastic!

Plush plush plushie,
punch me with all your might!
Plush plush plushie,
pray let True Mortal be a sight,
Plush plush plushie,
perhaps we shouldn't fight.
Plush plush plushie,
play with me tonight.
Plush plush plushie,
please let me hold you tight!
Plush plush plushie,
positively, this does feel right! :D
AQ DF  Post #: 9
12/29/2010 15:08:45   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

While sitting on his chilly throne eating small shrimp while surrounded by penguins Nix is talking to a mysterious figure!

Stephen Nix: Well, so why should I work for you this Frostvale? *Puts on his glasses and looks at the person's profile*
???: Because......we both want the same thing!
Stephen Nix: ......Plutonium?
???: No you idiot, an end to that moglin, CHILLY! And his old man too!
Stephen Nix: According to your profile, you have a hidden hate for Frostvale, what happened?
???: I'll explain in time! Are you up for the challenge? I need someone to keep an eye out on those heroes!
Stephen Nix: Looks like you got yourself a deal! .....and winning this time is 100%, right on the money!
Stephen Nix: Now, let's take away Frostvale from all those pathetic HEROES and from that town of FROSTVAL!!!!!

Stephen Nix: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
???: MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Stephen Nix: Ok are you sure your up to it?
Zadd: Probably not but we'll give it a shot......just don't have you men miss!
Stephen Nix: Here, give them this! Hidden tracers so the penguins can't miss!....trust me this is a done deal!

On a snowy day the MOP squad is out for a walk

Guthixnite: ......my gosh it's cold out today!
ChainSword: Well what were you expecting! It’s snowing out!
Guthixnite: True, but I wish the snow was warm.
Eric Ravenwing: Would you two stop arguing already we only just got here and your already picking fights with one another!
Lady Ravenwing: Yeah it's Frostval guys we can't always be arguing with one another especially this time of year. *sighs*
Silver Xoven: I disagree...I argue all year round! It's my specialty!
All: *Stare at Silver*
Silver Xoven: ....ok fine I'll be nice!

The team walks on a snowy path with an old man lying on the side of the road in pain

Old Man: .....e..e...excuse...me heroes can you help me up I've fallen on my back and I can't get up!
Mritha: Sure I can help you up *Lends hand*
Old Man: *Accepts the hand and raises himself off the ground*
Old Man: Why.....why.....thank you young lady I appreciate your help! I always get myself into a mess when no one's around and it's nice to get some help once in a while!
Mritha: No problem, it's what we're here to do....help people by getting their city safe and sound!
Old Man: ........hey wait a second are you part of that M.O.P. gang that saved Falconreach from food monsters, and the team that beat up those nasty looks alligator thingies?

Eric steps in

Eric Ravenwing: Why yes, we are the same people! It's nice to be recognized by the citizens of Lore!
Old Man: Ok I better get out of here and leave you be now! I gotta get back and work at supper.....thanks again heroes! *Under his breathe* mehehehe

Old Man walks away slowly and watches the heroes as they walk off

Old Man: Fools! How quaint, those people had no idea!

Gets on his hidden microphone

Old Man: Ok you flightless birds get on them! I've placed hidden tracers on each of them so you can't lose them!

Penguins on the other side of the cliff wall see the heroes and they get out their Penguin Bazookas to shoot at the heroes to tie them up!

Penguin General: Ready......steady....Hold on! Hey Royal Penguin what are you doing holding that thing the wrong way....
Royal Penguin: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry Boss Here I’ll hold it this way then.
Penguin General: /facepalm Ok FIRE!

Just than the heroes are able to turn around but each of them take a wrapping of fish-skins ans rope that binds them together as they all drop to the ground

All at once!

wolfencreek: HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!??????
Drake Amatsu: Oh, my back what's going on here?
Eric Ravenwing: ......Ow that really smarts!
Mechajin: If I had some sponges this would be over with!
Mritha: This hourly update.....we're all down for the count........ahhhhh
Lady Ravenwing: Wow your soooo original!
Guthixnite: Hey! Let us go!
ChainSword: WHO DID THIS?
Chisagen: Honestly guys, I don't mind this at all! Now once I untie myself I got Fish Nun-chucks!

The penguins come out from behind the cliff and the Old Man reveals himself by taking off his disguise!

Zadd: Well Now! How funny this little occurrence has befallen upon us!
Eric Ravenwing: Zadd, you creep Lets us go!
Zadd: ....yeah we both know that's not going to happen!
Eric Ravenwing: How so?
Zadd: Because I've got my list from heroes this year and everyone wants the same thing.......A PLUSHIE!!!
Mritha: And what does that have to do with us?
Zadd: Simple, you people are always thinking 2D, but I have a plan to reach everyone's demands!
Silver Xoven: Which is....?
Zadd: Well, you see I've been a bad boy this year, like the last, I've taken something near and dear to everyone whom has a home to live in. I've stolen their plushie cabinets!
Lady Ravenwing: Why??

Stephen Nix arrives out of thin air

Stephen Nix: ...I can answer that!
Stephen Nix: It's to make some crucial improvements to their personality!
Eric Ravenwing: *angry face* NIX!!!!!
Stephen Nix: Indeed it is I! and this time the plan is full prove!
Eric Ravenwing: How so you water wing?
Stephen Nix: *sigh* Can you think of anything better to come up with? See you and I have been doing this run around thing for some time now, and I'm getting really cheesed off by your stupid zingers!
Eric Ravenwing: Well just untie me and I'd be glad to help you out there!
Stephen Nix: *Laughs* I'm not an idiot Ravenwing; I know how these things work out around here!

Stephen starts walking around the heroes in a pace

Stephen Nix: You see, we were thinking of making the plushies come alive ourselves but we realized that's too easy so we decided to find you people to ....well give us a hand!
Guthixnite: We'll never help you Nix!
Chisagen: ...I'll do it.....do we get paid with Fish?
Stephen Nix: ......sadly no!
Chisagen: You monsters! I don't work without food! ...no deal!
Stephen Nix: (Grins in excitement as he eats a fish out of his pocket) Who said you people had a choice!

All: *Big eyes*

Zadd: Correct Nix and as your boss I've made something special for these people just so that this years shipment goes without a hitch!
Stephen Nix: Oh?
Zadd: A Factory...well a Frostval Factory that I worked on sense my ice dragon temple crashed last year!
Eric Ravenwing: *smirks*
Mechajin: Good times, good times!
Zadd: Yeah, well now your going to work with me now....as I already have those moglins and that stupid Yeti.....I can't lose now!
Stephen Nix: Indeed...ok you people need to get to work! *whistles*

Penguins drop their weaponry and run to pick up each hero and carry them back to the factory

Stephen Nix: Take them to their quarters! Oh, and take their weapons please....they won't be needing them!
Penguin General: *nods* Right away sir! *stares at other penguins* off with them men!

All watch as their stuff is taken away

Mechajin: Hey my technomancer armor and Zardbie Katana......give that back or I'll catapult your stupid factory!!
Penguin General: Yeah, yeah, yeah keep walking, bub!

As they slowly reach off in the distance, Eric yells,

Eric Ravenwing: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS ZADD!
Zadd: .....keep talking...I'm going to enjoy bossing these people around!
Stephen Nix: Hey...umm random question...can they make me a plushie!????
Zadd: .............................................no!
Stephen Nix: ....*sigh and looks down*
Zadd: But their is someone whom I want a plushie for!!
Stephen Nix: Who is this?
Zadd: The one that just arrived in Falconreach last night!
Stephen Nix: Oh, that guy.......he's a little off!
Zadd: And I want plushies just like him.......just like TM

Completes Quest

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 1/15/2011 15:35:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/29/2010 17:57:07   
Dantae darkflare

It has been a year and a few months since dantae has left behind his forgotten home, many things have happened since then, ties have been broken and friendships have been forged, so many wars have been fought with new adventures following him, he now lives in falconreach but moves from time to time.
There has been many events since that time, but now we look at the current events that is happening to him right now and it all begins with the plushy wars.

~Prologue~

A shadowy figure is seen sitting atop a snowy hill watching the start of what is the beginning of another war in progress

???: *smirks* well, well, things looks rather interesting don't they my friend?
???: hmph *smiles* isn't it like you to say that, but i guess your right do you want to help them?
???: well it could escalate into something chaotic but who knows it could be fun *looks into the distance.
???: you think we might run into those guys again?
???: it's quiet probable, after all those guys were quite the war nuts if i recall *laughs a little*.
???: hehe that is true they were quite crazy in my memory but they were fun people *gleams with happiness*
???: alright then it's settled lets prepare for tomorrow then *packs up*.
???: aww why tomorrow, why not right now *pouts*.
???: well it looks like they're kinda busy right now and i don't want to break their concentration, *secretly smiles* besides i got a feeling if we go tomorrow we might end up meeting some interesting people.
???: hmph fine then! but... *starts jolly tone* your right on that note we might meet some new people, you said that the last time we were at a war and we ended up meeting that nice couple what were the names again?
???: i think they were called the ravenwings, and they happened to be a part of that war crazy group, i think they were called M.O.P or something, anyway come on lets get going Reina i don't think will have enough time to prepare if we talking here and I'm pretty sure "D" will be getting annoyed waiting for us since he'll know about the war any sec now.
???: HEEEYYYYY! what's keeping you guys so long a war is going to happen soon, I'll meet you guys back at the ship to help prepare, don't take to long guys!.
???: yep right on que, lets get going Reina before "D" has it in for us *gets up and starts walking*.
Reina: alright lets go *gets up and starts walking*, but i still don't know why don't you call him by his proper name, you two seem like real close buddies.
???: oh we are but i call him that because i prefer to shorten his name, i find it faster to just call him the first letter in his name *smiles*.
Reina: whatever you say, but i can't wait till tomorrow it's going to be real exciting and now i have a reason to test that toy you made me *looks up*, I wonder if Laoken well be happy about this too he likes meeting new people and wars, what do you think Dantae?

The two make it back to the ship and board it, then they begin to prepare for tomorrow with anticipation

~part 1~

The battlefield is ridden with warriors, warmongers, plushies, flying sponges and explosions as the war goes on

Dantae: *watches war* heheheh *smiles* time to have some fun, yo Reina I'm going solo today with Laoken, so feel free to go wild with Sylta or D.
Reina: *chuckles* okay enjoy the battle Dantae and don't forget your little toy *winks*.
Dantae: oh i won't *winks back* see ya *runs to hanger with Laoken*.
Reina: okay Dantae's gone, come on guys lets not miss out on the fun, Sylta man the ION blasters and plasma railgun, D ready the skycycles, It's time for a joyride *unsheathes scythe and smiles*
All: roger!
(The scene switches to Dantae in the hanger)
Dantae grabs a suit and some weapons and gears up for the war.
Dantae: heh been a while since i felt this kind of excitement, now lets see if we can turn it into adrenaline.
*Dantae opens the hatch and starts to run to it, then jumps off the ship and skydives into the battlefield while closing the hatch with a controller*
Dantae: whooohoooooo!!!!!.

Down on the battlefield a scene is happening

A woman in purple and black dragonlord armor is seen fighting off a group of plushies that keep coming for her, with some sadness in her eyes she slashes the last of the plushies down.
???: I'm really sorry I have to do this to you, you cute little things but this is a war, remember this hurts me more than it hurts you.
*sudden large reinforcements of plushies appear and surround the woman*
???:......... I can't tell if this is paradise or a nightmare, *looks at almost endless amount reinforcements* could i get some help *looks around* anyone?
Far Distant voice: FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
???: who the heck was that!
*large Plasma burst comes from above and splits into multiple streams that tear the reinforcements apart like paper*
???:.......... thank you?

A flying figure dives outta the sky and crash lands on the field, then procedes to get up intact while armed with a unique rifle on his back and a blade in his robotic-like hand

Dantae:........heh *smirks* that felt great.
The woman get's up and dusts herself off
???: *coughs*.....who are you? and what was that?
Dantae: oh so we had a spectator huh, i didn't notice you, are you alright?.
???: hmph *makes a angry pout* didn't notice, am I alright?, I'm alright......... and pissed that you didn't notice me and could've shot me with those plushies.
Dantae: *sigh* (why does this have to happen now of all times) look I'm sorry okay I'll do what ever it takes to make it up to you, so please just forgive me and we can get passed this mess together and in one piece!
???: fine I'll forgive you (for now), I'm Mritha a black armored dragonlord, and this is my buddy/dragon Odgne *Odgne breaths a fire ball to Dantae* He's pretty cheerful to you so i guess you can't be that bad.
Dantae: Well then i guess it's a pleasure to meet you Mritha, I'm Dantae but my friends call me Koura, say what are you doing here by yourself with you dragon anyways?
Mritha: well if you haven't figured it out yet (obviously) I'm a renowned hero/warmonger in this war against these guys *holds up plushy*.
Dantae: Plushies? your fighting against plushies, that sounds kinda low for heroes of your caliber, i joined this war because i though it would be interesting, i never would've thought I'd be facing plushies........ this war seems kinda boring now.
(story still in the works)

< Message edited by Dantae darkflare -- 1/4/2011 22:06:02 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
12/29/2010 18:33:58   
StriderAigis

Well here is my story

As this story begins we find a war happening, 3 brave men, MegachibiHunter, the 14 year old Semi-master Pirate, and Codydot the WereChickenCow(yes they exist well not alot), and Nartbor the DragonRogue, with his Wintry Ice Scythe in his hand and Braydenball by his side. We are the men who fight against the Frost enemies and Sepulchure.

I'll add more later this was just a short intro

< Message edited by MegachibiHunter -- 12/29/2010 19:15:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/29/2010 19:55:51   
Mikrin

The Night it Snowed Stuffing- Part one

Yuna sat on the Factory roof, watching the heroes tearing through another load of plushies leaping out the factory doors. She was quietly humming a song as she watched several pirates leap onto a Noxus to prevent it from attacking a stunned dragonmage. Yuna loved wars. She would be down there helping, but her scythe had become slightly dulled and she hadn’t found her sharpening tools in her backpack yet.
Yuna stopped humming and focused on a frostscythe sneaking up on a pumpkinlord. She casually picked up a dagger and flicked it into the air, making a perfect arc and burying itself into the doll’s head. The pumpkinlord blinked and looked behind him, then grinned and gave Yuna a thumbs-up. She returned it, then turned her attention to a strange creaking sound from below her. She leaned over to investigate.
The factory doors were opening, wider than they ever had before. Were the heroes making a final push into the factory? But then, a tidal wave of plushies came pouring out. Nyretha, Warlic, Rolith, True Mortal, if Zadd made it, it was there. They were overpowering the heroes. Yuna leaped off the roof and landed in the fray, swinging wildly and trying to help overrun heroes. A true mortal hit her in the back and stunned her. She could dimly sense being pulled into the factory…Then complete darkness.
Yuna came to chained to a cell wall, all of her items except for some torn clothes missing. She looked around, but there was a strange pain in her back that hurt every time she twisted. She could only see a glimpse of something metallic and some dried blood.
“Enjoying your stay, hero?” Zadd remarked as he approached the cell. “Hello, Clownface,” Yuna said cheerfully. “How much are you losing by now?” Zadd scowled. “Say what you like, but you’ll soon see things my way. Bring her.” Two TM plushies unchained her arms and dragged her along behind Zadd, who lead them to a small building off the main factory. Zadd directed a plushie that pushed Yuna onto a platform above a strange vat. She looked over the edge and saw a strange glowing concoction swirling below.
“Radioactive… Stuffing? Really?” Yuna blinked at Zadd. Zadd grinned. “I said you would see it my way. That device on your back… It will absorb the stuffing. You will become one of my plushies… Ha… Ha… Bwahahahahaha!!!” He laughed as the platform gave way. He laughed as Yuna fell into the stuffing vat. He laughed as it swarmed up her body… And as she sank out of sight…

The Night it Snowed Stuffing- Part two

Megachibihunter sat down hard, resting his chaos moon edge on his knees. The pirate breathed out in a long woosh. “Any word on the heroes that were taken into the factory?” Diavolo floated to a stop beside him. “Nope. No better news about that new building over there. Chronodragon is pounding away on it, but it’s got some kind of weird armor. He can’t put a dent in it.” A MCB (motorized crystal ball) rolled into the snow in front of the two. Mritha’s face appeared in it. “Hey, you two. HQ wants a squad to check out something in the woods. Get ChronoDragon and get over here.” “I don’t get it,” Mega complained. “We’re freelance heros, how do we have a chain of command? “Someone has to pay us.” Dialvo remarked, setting off for ChronoDragon.
The woods were darkened and cold. The group followed the drag marks to their end. Theylooked around, but there were no more tracks around. “Well, where is it?” Mirtha asked. “No idea,” The other three said at the same time. Then all four turned towards a dark shape walking towards them in the shadow of the trees. The closest, Mega, relaxed and lowered his weapon. “It’s just a dragonwarrior, guys.” He turned back. “Did HQ send you—“ He stopped. The dragonwarriors’s eyes were too glassy, the armor too dull. The skin too… sewn?
The human plushie raised a too-real scythe and slashed at Mritha and Diavolo. They jumped back, then surged forward to grab her… it. Whatever. It evaded them, then grabbed a knife off her belt and nearly gave ChronoDragon a deadly haircut. Mega, the pirate, snuck around to a tree behind the plushie’s back. There, he saw a small metal circle with a glowing purple light. He dove of the branch, hoping that it would work. Mega punched the light just as the scythe was raised to come down on Mritha.
The plushie froze, shook and began tearing at the seam around her throat. The squad just stood back and watched as the thread was pulled out and the fabric was ripped away. And there, dropping to her knees gasping, was Yuna.
Yuna accepted another cup of moglinberry juice, sitting outside a tent wrapped in blankets. The stuffing had been totally removed from her body, and her neck was wrapped in bandages from when they removed Zadd’s device. Mritha parachuted into a snowbank nearby, and Yuna and the other squad members gathered around. “Just got back from Prosprocket,” Mritha comfirmed, opening a case and hefting out a large, round object. “A combination flame-cure bomb,” Chronodragon the technomancer said. “Guaranteed to blow up anything and eliminate any magical or scientific outside links in the area.” Translation: Big boom all captured heroes cured. “The problem,” Diavolo said, using a claw to trace in the snow, is getting into the side room. The main hallway is no object; but the experiment room is full of plushies. We’re going to have to go in hot on this one, ladies and gentlemen.”
The experiment room was strewn with stuffing in no time at all. Transformed and captured heroes were hauled out by the ninjas, and guardians stopped counterattacks from coming in from the assembly lines. The squad pulled back to the hallway. “Bad news. The timer on the bomb is fried. It was to be detonated manually,” Mega said, placing the device on the floor. Mritha shivered. “But that would kill anybody who detonated it,” the dragonlord said. “It’s one of the most explosive kinds the gnomes make.” “I’ll do it.” Yuna spoke quietly.
“WHAT?!?” The rest of the group shouted. “Are you crazy? You’ll be killed!!” “I don’t care,” Yuna said even more softly, then twisted around and pulled her hair out of the way. The scar on her neck from the device was slowly growing a fabric covering. “It didn’t work,” Mega breathed . The plushie virus was in her bloodstream—The bomb would kill her anyway. “W-We can figure out—“ Mritha started, when suddenly Yuna grabbed the bomb and ran into the experiment room. The squad jumped to their feet, only to be blown backwards by the explosion. When they looked up again, the experiment room was gone, blown to pieces by the force of the explosion. Small pieces of white began to float down and settle on the ground. “It’s snowing again…” Mega said quietly. Chronodragon put out a hand.
“It’s not snow… It’s stuffing.”

Epilouge

The destruction of the experiment room freed the other heroes. The group quietly exited the factory and went back to HQ to make a report. But this is Dragonfable. Who knows what could happen? Yuna is probably busy cracking ghost’s skulls together on her way out of the Underworld. Enjoy the war.

Still fighting

I think we will triumph
I’m taking a vote here: Predicted success
It’s hard to imagine the plushies winning

Frostval 2010 war!
We’ll beat all this fluff
To show we can
For the lolz of all of us
Except for perhaps Zadd

But’s it’s no use crying over every torn stitch
You just keep on farming till TM causes a glitch!
Then the wave gets done
And you have lots of fun
With the people who are still fighting!

I’m not even /feign ing
I’m being so /stern right now
Even though Geo’s
Put up a challenge!

We’ll blow Thytons to pieces!
And throw all the Xans into a fire!
And as they burn it won’t hurt because
They’re just mindless stuffed toys!

Now all these DMs make a beautiful pile
The pets haven’t dropped
Even after fighting a while!
So I’m glad they got beat
Think of all the challenges to meet
For the people who are still fighting!

Go ahead and leave them
I think they’d prefer to stay knocked out.
Maybe they’ll find someone else to repair them?
Maybe ebil Zorbak?
That blue furry rat? Yeah right.
Anyway, this war is great
It’s so rewarding and fun

Look at me still typing when there’s catapulting to do
When I check the wpm I’m glad I’m fighting with you!
Now I’ve got to run
There are waves waiting to be done
To help the people that are still fighting!

< Message edited by Mikrin -- 1/1/2011 19:08:20 >
DF  Post #: 13
12/29/2010 20:08:12   
aizenv3
Banned

Zhoom( my DF character,look at character page ) was resting on a rooftop looking over Falconreach. He dons his DeathKnight armor and Greed Helm and holds his Guardian Arena Axe lazily. He jumps down and jumps through a portal and enters in Frostvale. Blizzy runs up to him. "Come quick", he says. Zhoom shrugs, and follows. They enter a factory, where dozens of heroes are slaying attacking plushies of famous Heroes such as Artix, Cysero, and Rolith. Zhoom dashes past some heroes without notice. He finds a secluded part of the factory with a while bunch of turns. He stalks eerily, watching the sides of the corners. Then 6 Artix plushes run out, followed by dozens of Thyton plushies. He swings around and sees all the plushes. He raises his axe and summons skulls to rain from the sky. all the plushes die and revert to the lifeless toys they were. A Frostscythe plushie slings his scythe at Zhoom but it bounces off his axe. Zhoom gives him one look, and he explodes. Necrotic energy flows all over the axe. He's ready to unleast his Greed powers, and its just begun.
*Zhoom's eyes turn white*
(more will be added)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/29/2010 20:21:24   
Acient J

LIFE OF A PLUSHY

1: CREATION OF A PLUSHY

THE STITCHING

I did not know
but saw afterward
how it was done.

So careless, all machinery,
this was not it.
Not how it should
happen
be.

THE STUFFING

Don't
even
go there.

THE MAGIC

The lifegiving
breath.
The burst of awe.

I had one purpose:
eliminate the enemy.

My powers resembling some other,
I was a mindless zomby. To Zadd,
of course.

2: CONVERSION OF A PLUSHY[/B]

He stared at me, and I was his.
He looked into a soul I did not know was in me.
I changed.
Forget the fight.
Strike!

3: OBSERVING A PLUSHY

AJ paused from fighting long enough to see a lone plushy standing in the corner of the factory. He approached quickly, thinking it must mean something, and thus raising his dagger. Rule of thumb: pray for the best, prepare for the worst.

< Message edited by Acient J -- 12/29/2010 21:02:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/30/2010 21:58:07   
Mordred

Slaying in a Fact'ry Wonderland
Slay bells ring, are you battling,
In the fray, fluff is whispering,
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Slaying in a fluffy fact'ry land.

Gone away is the magic,
Here to stay is an army,
It sings a great dirge,
As we go along,

In the fact'ry we can build a plushie,
Then pretend that he is Cysero

He'll say: You like mayo?
We'll say: No man,
But you really seem to
even more with magic!

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the forum
To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,
Sleeping in a fluffy fact'ry land.

In the fact'ry we can build a plushie,
And pretend that he's an archmagus.
We'll have lots of fun with mister plushie,
Until the other heroes knock him down.

When it rains, ain't it thrilling,
Though your blade gets a dulling.
We'll frolic and slay, the Ravenwing way,
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
12/30/2010 22:11:23   
Condor

Some where in the factory...............

Epic Dragonlord: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this war is wierd.....& I saw stephen a couble of times......that isnt good
???:to true Chronomancer to true
Epic Dragonlord: No not again

A door keeps trying to kill Epic!!!!

Everyone who is whatching & fighting this war: ahahahaaaaaaaa ahhhahahahaha lol

Eric Ravenwing: hey all wha......is a door trying to kill Epic again????
All: yes
Eric Ravenwing: fair enough..................................................is the plushie army surrounding us again
Stephen Nix: yes.................................ATTACK THE HEROES!!!!

To be continued!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
12/31/2010 8:06:09   
jonny bravo

"Hello,and welcome to Warmonger News.The evil golemancer Zadd has once again mognapped all the moglins and has made an army of evil plush-"*gets knocked out by a rolith plushie*A sepulchure plushie got in front of the camera (wait,they had cameras back then?)and sliced it in half."PLUSHIE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!"screamed ash once again running away as fast as his nooby little legs could carry him.Heros rushed out of the mess hall to fight the few hundreds plushies.The first to the battle field were the chronomancers.One of them was named Ronak Warmage.All the heros from guardians to dragon slayers tore through the plushies.Ronak was soon back to back with another Chronomancer.The heros fought off the plushies and when the battle had ended the other chronomancer said "man,that was close."then suddenly,Ronaks brain went back to the thankstaking war.He knew that voice,but it couldn't be him,he was dead!Ronak turn around and standing right there in front of him was Guthixnite."But how,huh,what,you blew yourself up!"*faints*"i guess we'll talk about that later then"said Guthixnite.Nogard,Ronaks dragon,walked by with a sad look on his face."whats wrong?"asked Guthixnite."no food,only stuffing."said Nogard glumly.Guthixnite then got some heros to help him carry Ronak back to the mess hall."now we just wait for him to wake up"Said Guthixnite.

Keep calm,he'll carry on.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
1/1/2011 8:12:43   
Imaru

As the Group of plushies Ran pastthe darkend alcove in the wall, they didnt see the Uskeche (Flame). He was Different then the Other Plushies. He Didnt wish to fight the Heroes.
He was the look out. His name Was Ruin, or Flame in some elven languages. Inside the Alcove was 4 others like himself. Allplushies that didnt want to fight the Humans. There was Ghost, a verry Brave Plushie that never spoke, but his friend Thyton, plushie of the nija arts and one of the 5, always understood him. An then there were his two brothers, Sûl (elven for Wind) and Nen (elven for water). Three of them All were crated by Zadd him self. Zadd had tried to take Elemental Esences to Creat elemental Plushies.... he succeded but was unable to controll them and they fled.
AQ DF  Post #: 19
1/1/2011 23:36:36   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Nix was hired by Zadd to take over a factory that was made in advance as Zadd’s evil plan to capture all Plushies in the world had come to realization, and the M.O.P. gang was also taken in by Zadd and Stephen. So thanks to those penguins and a nifty disguise from Zadd, the M.O.P. gang and other heroes on Lore were forced to work in a factory while they had to prepare Plushies that would eventually come alive and take over……that is until the strike occurred!

Eventually the one called Hunter001 joined the forces of evil but didn’t fair long after rockets connected to his dragon which plummeted both him and his dragon just outside of the factory….they each made their escape from Frostval….the only ones left were a few Plushies, some penguins, Stephen Nix, and Zadd….

Zadd: Nix, do something about this! I can’t control these many heroes, and they’re fighting my poor plushie creations!
Stephen Nix: …so what do you want me to do about it?
Zadd: SEND IN THE GENERALS!
Stephen Nix: All of them Zadd?
Zadd: Yes, penguins too!

*Turns to his troops*

Stephen Nix: You heard the man, GET THEM!

As the M.O.P. gang were struggling at making plushies, they noticed people angry at the management and they decided to group together to strike against the penguins and plushies with the heroes and moglins to escape the factory!

Eric decides to take this opportunity to gather every member of the team for a huddle so they can discuss their game plan!

Eric Ravenwing: Hey what’s the story around here, anyone know?
Guthixnite: The one they call the Highlord Sendai, gathered a bunch of sneevils and moglins to group up to rebel against the strike. They each asked a hero to join them so about in total, 30 of them decided to show the guards a piece of their mind, and all heck broke out, naturally here we are.
Eric Ravenwing: Ok find out more about this sneevil guy! Bring Drake with you, he’s a good communicant with people because he’s the leader of the Beacons and I have a feeling the Highlord will listen to him than with myself.
Drake Amatsu: You got it Eric, we’ll do our best to gather more people for the cause!
Chisagen: Myself and wolfen will take care the last of the penguins!
Wolfencreek: THEY TOOK AWAY OUR FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All: *Stare at the two*
Chisagen: ……you know what….go sit in the corner for bit.
Mechajin: Yeah, give him a time out or something.
Wolfencreek: Bu—
All: *All just point to the corner and Wolfen walks off and has a seat in the corner*
Guthixnite: Ok so we need our weapons and pets back, what can we do?
Mritha: I’ll take care of the pets but I may need help…
Guthixnite: No worries I’ll get you there. *spots a Catapult nearby*
Lady Ravenwing: …than me and Silver will go for the weapons and start handing out the backpacks to heroes near us!
Silver Xoven: Can we hurry this up!
Mechajin: Well….what can Chain and me do?
Drake Amatsu: How about those True Mortal Plushie’s…they’ve crippled our defenses to the North East, take them out and we can start tearing threw enemies faster!
Mechajin: You got it! Hey what about you Eric, o wait let me guess you’re with Nix?
Eric Ravenwing: No, I got them. *Points to the guards with the bazookas from before near the top of the roof *
Lady Ravenwing: ….right….ok BREAK!

Mritha takes a few sneevils to distract a few Noxus Plushies to follow them away from the weapons cages as Lady Ravenwing and Silver Xoven start creeping up on them

At the same time Guthixnite prepares the catapult and loads it with moglins because he has no sponges around him

Guthixnite: *Locks up the catapult and starts wheeling it back and whispering* Locked and loaded!

Just than 2 penguins with 3 Xan Plushies and 2 Frostsythe Plushies walk in as the two are working the locks on the weapons!

Penguin: There they are!....GET THEM!

5 moglins pop out of the air and crush the 5 Plushies as they make their charge!

Guthixnite: *From a distance* GOT THEM!

Silver Xoven: Keep going with the lock Lady, I’ll take care of these 2.
Lady Ravenwing: Hurry back!

On the other side of the factory Mritha just finished off the two Noxus plushies and starts to color them in purple for reasons we don’t even know

Mritha: Ok, that should be the last of them. *turns around* Ah, there’s the cage of pets I seek! *Plays with the lock*

Penguin General: There, grab here before she gets the door!

*Door opens*

Mritha: …..Sorry……too late! GET THEM!!!!!

18 Path Stalkers, 10 Baby Dragons, 7 Cheshire Twillys, a left sock, and 12 Sparkling Ponies run out of the cage in anger as they stomp out the penguins and other Plushies in their paths, after the collision a friend of Mritha re-joins her…

Mritha: ODGNE!!! It’s sooo good to see you old friend *hugs dragon*
Mritha: Come on, join me I need to get to the end of this factory and face that stupid penguin and Zadd….oh and remind me of the purple Plushies around here, I WANT THEM!!!!!!!

Near the end of the exit tunnel 8 penguins are fighting with Chisagen and Wolfencreek

Wolfencreek: We’re surrounded bro, what do we do?
Chisagen: Just keep hoping for a miracle.

The penguins are around them in a circle and it looks like they are about to tare apart the heroes when…..weapons start falling from the skies

Highlord Sendai: Need some help, amigos?
Chisagen: *Starts attacking penguins* Who are you?
Highlord Sendai: I am the Sneevil Highlord. I started this riot, and I’m getting out alive!
Wolfencreek: Oh, so you’re the sneevil guy Eric was talking about, did Drake find you?
Highlord Sendai: Indeed he did, I knew where the storage locker was and the gate was wide open for some reason.
Wolfencreek: I bet I know why!
Chisagen: Same here!
Both: Ravenwing and Xoven!
Wolfencreek: That must mean that everyone is armed now!
Highlord Sendai: Yes, when I arrived, few weapons remained, my sneevils have taken a huge hit out of this and I need to get out of here, so can you help me?
Wolfencreek: We can, and will, FOR THIS….. IS FROSSSSSSSSSTVALLLLLEEEEE!
Highlord Sendai: ….but can you take me back to Surewould Forest?
Wolfencreek: ….That works too!

The 3 quickly run off the factory grounds of Frostval to Surewould Forest

A bunch of True Mortal Plushies are at the gate looking out making sure no one enters, but decides to not check the factory once in a while and for that Mechajin and ChainSword make their move

Mechajin: creeping over a few factory machines Do you see them?
ChainSword: Of course I do, there’s like 6 of them….and two of us.
Mechajin: *Runs from behind the machines* I LIKE MY ODDS!
ChainSword: …..*sigh*, there he goes again…*runs towards the now turned around TM Plushies*
Mechajin: Is it just me or is it a little creepy how they keep saying that they’re staring into our souls..?
ChainSword: ….yeah a little bit, but who cares there’s only one left now.
Mechajin: *Fights off the last True Mortal Plushie* Ok, I think that’ll do!

Just then the last penguin takes out his bazooka and loads it with a Tomix Plushie and points it at ChainSword

Guthixnite: *tackles the penguin as the fire goes off and the Tomix Plushie hits the roof and explodes* Oh, no you don’t!
Guthixnite: How dare you miss-use that poor plushie!!!! *starts to cry a little* How do you like it!!!!!!!!!!

The penguin gets thrown inside the bazooka and Guth fires it at 1 Cysero and 2 Rolith Plushies

BANG!!!!

Attention than goes to Eric and Drake as they are fighting some of the penguins from the capturing

Eric Ravenwing: I’ll teach you to tie us up you little fluffy goats!
Drake Amatsu: That’s like the 4th comment you’ve made on these guys, take it easy!
Eric Ravenwing: NEVER!.... *throws his sword at the last of the penguins*
Drake Amatsu: Ok, that should do it! Now what?

Stephen Nix: *On speaker* What next…..what next you say…….

Appears on a platform falling from the roof

Stephen Nix: How about these Plushies!

Everyone gathers around the new Plushies that look very familiar!

Stephen Nix: Muhahahhaaaahh!!!!! *Leaves back up on the platform* YOU WON’T WIN NOW!!!!!!!

All Plushies unsheathe their weaponry and face their human form in battle

After 20 minutes of battle all of the Plushies remain undefeated even after getting stabbed by their maker multiple times

Wolfencreek: Oh, come on I killed you at least 6 times!!!! What’s the deal with these things?????
Chisagen: *stares at his foe* ……yeah….your not half bad, and you like fish, *gets a dollar out of his pocket* Hey you wanna join my team? We got fish!
Mechajin: Wow this guys' aggressive, he knows the way of the Shadow Wind Village. That’s impressive of how much they resemble us!
Eric Ravenwing: Don’t get sucked in guys, they are V.I.L.E.
Mritha: Oh, come on guys they aren’t that bad, I think mine’s really cute! *Hugs Mritha's Plushie*

*Poof!*

Mritha: Oh, that’s what kills them, arrrrrgggggg I REALLY WANTED THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady Ravenwing: What, what happened?
Mritha: I just hugged him, and bang she’s gone! *sobs*
Guthixnite: That’s it, everyone hug your plushie!

All Plushies get a hug from their respected owner one after the other

Silver Xoven: That may have been the most disturbing thing I’ve ever fought before!
Eric Ravenwing: Yeah, and I don’t hug things often……*gets slapped in the face and than stares at Lady* What!!!??!?! Oh, come on!!! You’re a person!
Lady Ravenwing: (sarcastically) I’m soooooooooo sure you meant that, Eric…*turns around in disgust*
Eric Ravenwing: *Looks at Mritha* Your another girl on our squad was that the right thing to say or not?

Still emotionally sad about losing her plushie

Mritha: *still crying and talking to herself and Odgne* I was going to have a girls night outand then go to the movies ……and then party together…have a Plushie pillow fight!...

Eric Ravenwing: *immediately turns around with big eyes* Ok, forget I asked!

After defeating the last of the Plushies the war was finally over, the boss Plushies were defeated and the only two remaining in their factory were Nix and Zadd

Zadd: *Stares at Stephen in anger* YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WIN, THOSE BLASTED PENGUINS DID NOTHING…..NOTHING!!!!!!!!! The loss is YOUR FAULT!
Stephen Nix: My fault, your stupid look alike Plushies were what, defeatable by HUGS, seriously!!!!
Zadd: Well, you didn’t have any bright ideas either!
Stephen Nix: Well if you made me a plushie we wouldn’t be in this situation in the first place, you slime! Not to mention, we got no word on that one called Hunter 001!

All heroes move into the room without being seen

Zadd: Well tell you what, you look that way *points* and find some fluff lying around and I’ll get to some factory people…yeah sure…factory people and make you a plushie.

While Stephen is looking for random fluff on the nearby ground he sees Zadd make a run for it

Zadd: Meheheheheh, I’ll get out of here ye--*trips on a foot and lands on his face* oomph!
Silver Xoven: ….and where do you think your going Zadd? *Places cuffs on Zadd’s hands* That’ll take care of you!

Everyone one by one make their entrance

Zadd: *Sighs and under his breathe* You win this time!
Lady Ravenwing: Ok it’s done Nix, your finished!
Mritha: The war is at 100%, which means we win…
Drake Amatsu:…and you lose!
Guthixnite: You think it’s nice to tie up people during Frostval and than taunt them on the forums?
All: *Big eyes*
Stephen Nix: What’s a forums?
Guthixnite: oh…umm…well…it’s kinda like…well…never mind.
Chisagen: You took away our fish and gave us slop! You’ll pay for this!
Wolfencreek: Yeah, and instead of working with friends you chose to make them work for you!
Mechajin: *Door smashes open* AND I’M A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Nix, now scared for his life starts to make a run for it, but Chain blocks the exit

ChainSword: I don’t think so! You’re not getting away this time, penguin!

Turns around to run the other way but Eric is there

Eric Ravenwing: Face it Nix, your completely outnumbered! No more games, no more minions, it’s time for chewing bubble gum, and kicking penguin butt, and guess which one I’m out of.
Stephen Nix: *Scared out of his mind* umm…ah…kicking penguin rears?
All: *shakes head*
Silver Xoven: They always get it so wrong!
Mechajin: *cracks knuckles* Bee-utiful!

Stephen Nix: You can’t win, I’m unstoppable! I’m a necromancer wielding penguin with a back heart and the Skull Staff of Doom! That’s all I’ll need to kick you stupid heroes around!

Stephen Nix: *Moving his head back and forth looking for a way to leave*……Oh no……I can't…I don’t lose…I don’t know where to go, THERE’S NO EXIT ROUTE!!!!!!
Eric Ravenwing: THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM Nix, ever sense you and I were little you always ran away from your problems and you not once took responsibility for your actions! You’ve kidnapped millions of people and helped start too many wars to count! For once Stephen, I’ve been gifted by the Beacons of Hope and blessed by my family for generations to say these words! Nix, you’re under arrest! *Grabs Nix, and throws him onto the table face first and places the hand cuffs on his fins/hands*
Stephen Nix: Presses a button! on his suit.

The team walks out of the factory and Eric holds in one hand Zadd, the other Nix!

In the end, the M.O.P. gang defeated Zadd, his golems and his mercenary Stephen Nix. Sense Stephen is a penguin Mritha had an idea of where to place this unarmed undead penguin. (I’ll let you guess!...go ahead make a guess!...it’s not hard!)
The moglins cheer for the team as they exited the factory, and both Chilly and IceMaster Yeti waved goodbye to the heroes one last time before they turned around and headed back home! Blizzy ran up to each of them and gave them each a gift for them to bring home, and yes it was their own personal Plushie, with also one of their favorite Plushies that they fought back at the factory.

Guthixnite: *Hugs his Plushie, and the Tomix Plushie* This year wasn’t too bad after all!
Mritha: Are you kidding me, this was the best Frostval EVER!!! *cuddles her Plushie*
Silver Xoven: Yeah, you know what, I guess your right! *quickly dashes off the screen holding the Nythera Plushie in hand* Best Frostval ever!

Guthixnite, Chisagen, Mechajin, ChainSword, and Drake play with their Plushies while lying down in the snow

Finally the attention rolls to Eric and Lady Ravenwing

Lady Ravenwing: Well, we got him.
Eric Ravenwing: Yes we did, didn’t we? We couldn’t have done it with out you! *stares at Lady Ravenwing’s Plushie and not the actual Lady Ravenwing!*
Both: *Laugh*

Mritha joins the two

Mritha: Hey, so whatever happened to Nix?
Eric Ravenwing: Oh, don’t worry he’s being examined by TOP MEN!
Lady Ravenwing: Whom?
Eric Ravenwing: Top.........men!

Scene changes as Nix is taken away slowly in a storage unit, bolted down so Nix can't escape and carried off very slowly by a security guard as the lid gets taken off and Nix ends up in a secured Zoo!

Stephen Nix: Oh, come on…a zoo! You’ll pay for this M.O.P. gang, *screams as he looks up* YOU’LLLLLLLLL PAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Complete Quest!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! How did you like this and of course the music? Leave me a post here in the commentary thread on your opinions...I'd love to hear them!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 3/11/2012 20:23:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =DF= Frostval Adventure Stories and Poems 2010
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition