Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bank of ED?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bank of ED?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2011 21:58:20   
The Joker X

Not much of a thought through idea. Oh well....supported lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/3/2011 22:50:18   
voidance

The only reason i would want it is if it had a password so i could store my items to keep them safe.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/3/2011 23:00:18   
IsaiahtheMage

Supported. Nice idea!
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/4/2011 7:10:22   
T.600

Lame idea, a bank like they have in runescape would be good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/4/2011 10:18:32   
TurkishIncubus

There should be a Master Acc Bank so we can save items,Creds and Varium and We can transfer our weps to other characters in our master account

Epic  Post #: 30
4/5/2011 15:45:33   
InceptionAE

Has anyone thought that if you added a bank with bank slots in it, and have a pin number to access it, would keep your acc from being fully hacked?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/5/2011 16:10:35   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Umm , I Don't Support That Idea Cz Its Useless :S
1st : If u Need To Get a Bike Or Something Just Save Money In Ur Inventory Until u Get It :S , Don't Spend It Like Kids.. Is That a BIG Thing ?
2nd : If u Will Sell Something and Regret about It Later , Just Buy Some Space In ur Bag Or Check If Its a Rare Item
3rd : If u Really Want a Bank , Play AQW !

That's All.

~WolfZ~

@Above : Has anyone thought that if you added a bank with bank slots in it, and have a pin number to access it, would keep your acc from being fully hacked?

Answer : ~> ``Don't Share Your Infos ``

< Message edited by The UnleaShedWolfZ -- 4/5/2011 16:14:34 >
Epic  Post #: 32
4/5/2011 16:42:08   
Polandor

Bank good idea.

Loan good idea.

When you make a loan, 50% of your earning goes automatically to pay the loan.
You can also go at the bank and pay any amount of $ to reduce your loan.

Loan should be based on lv like 500$ per level max.
One loan maximum, until it repaid in full.
Post #: 33
4/5/2011 18:32:04   
TankMage

Maybe they could put banks in houses, So they finally become useful again.

AQ Epic  Post #: 34
4/6/2011 13:02:19   
Zean Zapple

I thought about loans back in Beta, but what if you bought the item and never paid the loan back??

One way of fixing that would be to make the credits you earn from a fight go to the bank, instead of to your inventory, so you don't have the choice of when to pay it back, you can't earn credits until you pay it back And you can't take out another loan until you pay back your previous loan.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 35
4/6/2011 13:30:49   
Santa ClawZz

Solution: Mortgages...If you don't pay a loan, the bank takes varium or a weapon from your inventory. Or even your house!

Supported!

Also the bank could be as a deposit fund too. Very little or no interest, but could help a lot in hacking problems as the bank would have a pin, right? We could store items, varium and credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/6/2011 13:45:50   
  Nightwraith

Storage vaults in houses could be a good idea, and we've said in the past that we support it, we just haven't made it a priority yet.

The loan system adds tons of complications, just like in real life. I know many of you are young, but those of you old enough to actually take out loans know that it is not fun at all. The "getting free money right now" part is great, but the whole "paying it back with interest" part isn't. Generally, if I can't pay for something immediately, I just don't buy it. It's served me well. Debt should be avoided at all costs. That's my life lesson for the day.

Banks as a secure storage place are cool. Banks as an actual bank, not so much.
Post #: 37
4/6/2011 14:05:20   
Larcell

^Agreed.
Epic  Post #: 38
4/7/2011 4:28:28   
NMURRAY

nightwraith yet you have time to make useless features such as fame but not something to help people through there epicduel career
AQ  Post #: 39
4/7/2011 5:33:42   
Fay Beeee

^
Simple solution
If there is a feature you do not particularly like, just dont use it. :)

Also if we have a 'storage bank'. Will it mean faster play, as we will be fighting/running round with less graphics. :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 4/7/2011 6:23:55 >
Epic  Post #: 40
4/7/2011 5:42:08   
xxmirxx

I agree with you fay beee. and for you NMURRAY stop play game and stop make comments as well on ED.
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
4/12/2011 14:47:05   
kakilleon2

Well, if you make a the loan feature people could loan enough money to cover all the money they need all the weps they want.
Maybe make a maximum amount of how much u can loane at once.

Epic duel Name : http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=GROTOM
Non var merc
Epic  Post #: 42
4/12/2011 16:32:38   
charwelly

I think it would be awesome to have a bank

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
4/17/2011 23:09:42   
Porsche911

Supported.
...PORSCHE...
Post #: 44
4/17/2011 23:40:26   
Firewallblast

This idea is awesome totally supported. Maybe this bank would help my starter bh which i jacked up finaly be a good bh with the build i want. What about 750 per lvl lol im being selfish. Support the password idea. Support the creds going to bank. But maybe u can like for the first 2 weeks not have to put a % of ur winnings into the bank so u can concentrate on having good stuff, me being selfish again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bank of ED?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition