Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Someone's a little overpowered again.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Someone's a little overpowered again.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2011 12:21:23   
Lord GaGa

nice 50/1 with tank thats achiveable
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/6/2011 16:07:01   
Clutch

Ok ok, where to begin, so many misguided people... Firstly, I don't want to nerf anyone in case some of you are too ______ to realize it. In my original post, I said absolutely nothing about nerfing anyone. Just that it should be looked into. Now One Winged Angel sadly said that if any balances are to be done, all the devs do is nerf, nerf, and nerf some more. I SARCASTICALLY commented of nerfing bh's, mercs, and mages. In case some of you are too *misguided* to realize what sarcasm is.
If you know me, or have ever read any other ED related thread i've posted in, you'd know i'm against nerfing 100%.I want everything to be taken off so chaos runs free and the best come out on top. So Isiah the mage, think before you post, saying I want everyone nerfed so I can win every battle, why not try and think instead of putting words in my mouth, k thanks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/6/2011 16:10:30   
The Cardclasher

Guys I think that mercenary class is unfair cuz of hybrid armor.Mage and bounty haven't got hybrid.That's unfair to those 2 classes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/6/2011 16:45:19   
PivotalDisorder

they dont have a debuffing skill either, except against strength
Post #: 29
5/6/2011 16:50:08   
He Who Lurks

This whole topic can be de-bunked with the fact that they may have been farming NPC's and did "a little" 1vs1. Also, what about those lower-leveled than them? Do you expect a level 28 player to beat a level 33 player?
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
5/6/2011 17:21:32   
AgentSteel

makes you sick doesn't it ?

Post #: 31
5/6/2011 17:23:49   
goldslayer1

quote:

Guys I think that mercenary class is unfair cuz of hybrid armor.Mage and bounty haven't got hybrid.That's unfair to those 2 classes.

ur right its totally not fair to regain energy when ur attacked or to regain hp depending on the damage u did on the other person.
or to have a passive that increase ur stun chance and block rate.
or have stats that can reduce the ammount of def/res u have so they can do more damage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/6/2011 17:27:32   
AgentSteel

. . . bots mess up smoke or malf

what good is bloodlust if you cant damage your oponent , ok i will smoke him . . .!!@#(*** . . bot!! debuff ..

what good is Mp regeneration if you die in 3 hits :l ... i should malf.. great now they have a res shield .. and a bot ..

Post #: 33
5/6/2011 17:41:08   
goldslayer1

^
u forgot intimidate, that lowers offense not defense

and even if they debuff, u still damage them.
a good mage doesn't die in 3 hits that easily.
u have a def matrix so i dont see why bh cant have energy shield.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Someone's a little overpowered again.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition