Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Comments for Greydawn's Legacy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments for Greydawn's Legacy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2011 16:10:11   
Eric Greydawn
Kensai

Post your comments here guys. Any questions I will be glad to answer, if I am able to.

I PROBABLY should have already had this in there. And sure, I will comment as I am able... just remember, I am going to be here only a short amount of time each day as I am working on other things as well.

< Message edited by Eric Greydawn -- 5/9/2011 16:18:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/9/2011 16:16:34   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Where's the link?

And does this mean we will be getting feedback from you as well?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
5/9/2011 16:24:26   
Mordred

quote:

They say it sounded incredibly evil.

Terran swears fell upon Lorian ears I bet.

A good start. For organization, have you tried using
[hr]
to show changes of scene/passages of time instead of ###? I feel that the former looks neater.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
5/9/2011 16:27:36   
Eric Greydawn
Kensai

I could, but the pound sign page break is traditional. It's something I have had beaten into me by my own editor. I hope you guys enjoy the story. I am going to fill in gaps that won't be touched on in game.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
5/9/2011 16:32:46   
Mordred

Filling in gaps? Then you'll be able to solve the whole SoulAllies were SoulWeavers in a previous life thing? Because it's an issue much like the chicken and the egg. You need a SoulAlly to be a SoulWeaver, so then, how do SoulAllies exist in the first place? :P Anyways, I'm very much looking forward to this. And I smell you writing a quest featuring Kappas soon...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
5/9/2011 16:33:54   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Hmm, it's a nice beginning, but I must ask when this story plays.

By the way, should you ever bother to read my story I'm filling in gaps too. I wonder how many people have noticed by now ....

< Message edited by Dwelling Dragonlord -- 5/9/2011 16:35:03 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
5/9/2011 16:44:41   
Eric Greydawn
Kensai

Mordred. These are gaps that will be in MY story line. I can't fill in gaps in other people's story lines. T'wouldn't be appropriate. I CAN tell Eric and Artemis Greydawn's stories though.

Dwelling Dragonlord, this will become apparent later.

Well, Mordred, there WILL be more insights into his activities as a DoomKnight, but where it will be seen, or what form those insights will take is utterly dependent on a number of different factors. I can't go into details right now, as I am not sure of them myself.

< Message edited by Eric Greydawn -- 5/9/2011 17:01:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
5/9/2011 16:50:41   
Mordred

Bah, I was merely joking. Hence the ":P". :P

Will there be flashbacks of what Eric was doing as a Doom Knight, or will that more be in-game(seeing as how this is a gap-filler for presumably your in-game story)?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
5/9/2011 17:22:19   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Interesting. First story I've seen with a taking armor to be sure...
Well, can't wait to see what happens next!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/9/2011 18:41:21   
Mortarion

*appears from a warp portal behind Greydawn* HAving problems with an armor, hahahahhahahahah, living so much time in the eye of terro makes you fuse with your armor literally *points to his arm where there are pieces of metal fusing with the flesh*, well great history I must say congrats
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/16/2011 4:31:43   
Glais

Hm, well that was interesting, I like how everything sounds all....for lack of a better word, Samuraitastic. Reminds me of a book I once read called...uh...what was it called...I'll get back to you on that.
EDIT:AHA! It was called "The Samurai's Tale."

I like a lot of the foreshadowing of what seems will be happening in game, the added detail helps to smooth out what won't be there I guess.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 6/16/2011 4:32:57 >
DF MQ  Post #: 11
6/16/2011 6:31:14   
Mortarion

I loved the new chapter, I can't whait for the next one' ofc I wait impatiently for your saga in-game Eric
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/29/2011 6:53:11   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

So deep in thought was Eric that he did not hear Artemis until it was far too late. A dagger thudded into the mat less than an inch from his left ankle.

Probably my favorite two sentences so far because it has a well-trained soldier being surprised by a woman. *cough*superiorgender*cough* JK. I have absolutely nothing constructive to say in case you hadn't figured that out by now. Excellent start so far. Can't wait for the next segment.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments for Greydawn's Legacy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition