Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry Discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2011 12:15:05   
Mortarion

Nice kyle, there are some typing mistakes, and some lore mistakes, first Sepulchure was never killed, he was just stripped of most of his powers, and he still has the DmK armour, Second, it was never confirmed that MS was the master, it's the most probable outcome, but I'll put it, in a way that say it's most likely that the MS is the master, but great chapter overall
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
7/23/2011 13:03:23   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The stories don't have to be cannon with the DF storyline Mort, in fact many of the stories written for this war, my own included, have not been.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
7/23/2011 13:29:44   
Mortarion

Ikr, but Kyle story seems to be sticking mostly iwth it, and by the cannon I meant like thing from Seppy, I meant it's okay if you want to change some things but you can't say that Seppy's dead whe don't know that for sure, the same goes with the MS, I hope I have made my point clear
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
7/23/2011 13:31:24   
Mritha

Actually, he CAN say that. Because it is HIS story.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
7/23/2011 13:33:57   
Mortarion

Well I was just trying to help :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
7/23/2011 13:38:52   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

My story breaks the canon so hard, it's in worse shape than the undead army Sepulchure had.

Anyway, Chapter Eight is up now. I actually got to do the Generals fight, so I had some fun with it. Hope you like it.

Sorry for not updating over the while (Mritha especially since I bothered you with some stuff =P), but I didn't have much more than half an hour the entire vacation where I could do some writing. Sorry.

I've got another couple chapters to write yet, and more will come as the releases do... Though this might start delving off into less of a war story. Is that acceptable or should I start a new thread in L&L and just repost this story there?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
7/23/2011 13:40:11   
Mortarion

I think Mrithy you should change the tiltle to warand chapter 1 finale stories
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
7/23/2011 14:02:00   
Mritha

Its no worries TCO :) You can go both ways, keep updating here or create your own thread. I reccomend either both or create your own thread if you plan on writing many more chapters that are not really war related because you will probably get more feedback in your discussion thread than you would here.

@Mort, that really isn't my call, I will have to ask the bosslady. :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
7/23/2011 14:22:20   
Cataclysm

I'm not really looking for feedback, though. All I care about is writing for the fun of it. I don't mind if no one sees it, if no one cares for it. What matters to me is the thrill of writing, pounding out page after page of my imagination, putting it into writing and painting pictures with my words. If people like it, that's just a bonus for me. Though I'm getting tempted to create my own thread so I don't have to sift through the posts here every time, it's also really nice to have a collaboration with a bunch of people. I'll put Cataclsym's backstory in a separate thread, though. Been meaning to retype that up.

What's the character limit on posts, anyway? I may be running into that soon... I'm at almost 22000 words, and sitting at ~105,000 characters, no spaces, or ~125,000 characters, with spaces.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
7/23/2011 14:25:18   
Mritha

Whatever works best for you :) I'm not sure about the character limit though, as far as I know there isn't one.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 110
7/23/2011 15:29:29   
Cataclysm

I know there's a character limit, that's why some of the AQ guides were originally split up into several posts. They ran into the character limit, largely due to formatting and including so many links. It's something ridiculously high, but given the 125000ish characters I'm at, I'm probably getting close.

If I hit the character limit, I'll start a different thread for *just* my story, break it up into different posts per chapter, and just replace my post in the warstory thread with a link to my repost, provided that's allowed.

Alright. Character limit was hit. I've since made my own thread, and I replaced my original post with the link to my new thread (I think that's allowed, right?).

< Message edited by Teh Cataclysmic One -- 7/26/2011 23:35:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
7/27/2011 14:27:05   
  San Robin
Modzerella

added part 6 of my war quest (Yes I'm still writing :P)
(its at page 1)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
8/16/2011 4:55:58   
megakyle777

I have added to my story and soon will bring it to a close. Either he shall redeem himself of failure by destroying this thing singlehanded, or die in the attempt.
DF  Post #: 113
8/17/2011 11:23:11   
Mritha

I'm glad to see some of you guys are still working on your stories! Now I get to read how they end :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
8/17/2011 18:00:54   
Mortarion

Yeah I'll also try to work out a finale, sorry got caught in school
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
9/5/2011 5:32:10   
megakyle777

It is done. I have finished my story. I know noone probably cares, but I would like opnions.
DF  Post #: 116
9/5/2011 7:36:01   
Mritha

Well done megakyle! I'm glad to see you redeemed yourself, I was worried we had lost our favorite spy ;)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 117
9/5/2011 8:10:24   
megakyle777

I would never give up on teh spying. Mind you, I REALLY need to get a mole in the staff so I don't end up saying things like "4 million? That's nothing!" like I did in this war and not see it coming.

...I did see something happening to Lady C though, so I guess it balences out.
DF  Post #: 118
9/5/2011 18:00:48   
Mortarion

Nicely done Kyle, I can't whait for your main DF story, remember that whe are here to help, and I msut finish my story
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
9/5/2011 18:07:03   
Cataclysm

So I see I'm not the only one who was still working on these until just recently (I finished mine already, the discussion thread linked separately is here). I'll have to go back and take a peak at the one just finished...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry Discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition