Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Comedy and Tragedy Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comedy and Tragedy Discussion
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2011 17:37:06   
Gray Silhouette
Banned

Please feel free to comment and critique Clown the Jester and My updating story,

Comedy and Tragedy.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18970334&mpage=1&key=�

If you want to be in the story, can can post it here....Obviously we cannot get every single person of the form in on the story...but we will try and pick unique and interesting characters....

Right now we are looking for a Villain character who is a ninja, or an assassin, or a hit-man for a small part.

If you want your character in on it...then please tell us.

< Message edited by Gray Silhouette -- 5/14/2011 17:52:43 >
Post #: 1
5/14/2011 18:05:23   
PallyKnight

This is such a great story, and a good way to include people in the forums.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
5/14/2011 18:12:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I'd appreciate PMs from you clown and delta to discuss/discribe ideas on the proceeding rescuing of Arach... For clown: layout ideas for wherever you are bringing her...

DB: How you would act while we work together, because... I suppose we probably need to make sure we are ok with each other's parts, ect.
DF  Post #: 3
5/14/2011 18:12:52   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

I pretty much agree with PK - great idea. And I've no problem if you use my character (although I'm not a ninja or assassin or a hitman/hitwoman, lol). If ya need any unmentioned background info on my character you can also pm me! :P
AQW  Post #: 4
5/14/2011 18:13:22   
PallyKnight

I'm definitely going to help with this, Clown, can you message me with anything I can help with?
DF AQW  Post #: 5
5/14/2011 18:21:40   
Clown the Jester

Hm...yeah...We are planning to add Jae and Pallyknight in...just looking into your characters more...trying FIND.........................................................................................................THE REAL YOUS!

Everytime We include a Character we are afraid we may have ruined them, maybe misplaced their attitudes, ideas, powers, morals, or even.....SOUL!

But you guys see happy with it so far!

Heres a list of Confirmed Character we are gonna have or already have...this list WILL GROW! AND IT MAYshrink...nah...just grow....

1. Clown the Jester....heh heh...Duh...WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
2. Gray Silhouettee......sigh...cowriters....heh heh heh Jk...Jk...
3. Drakkoniss....cause ya gotta include your Arch Enemies....ya know pay the piper when the piping is due....
4. David Blitz
5. BlackShock....because we don't even need to ask his permission! WA HA HA HA HA HA! HE'S FREE GAME FOR ALL! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
6. Lady Zafara...cause she wrote such an interesting different perspective of our story....awsome...She made my character look awsome...AH HECK I AM AWSOME! AM I NOT AWSOME!...say not...and you shall never be on the list...JK JK! Yeesh!
7. Jae
8. Overcast
9. Atlian
10. FireBlaze30
11. Sportox
12. Range

Oh yeah guys...if we have verified you guys....don't tell your part in the story or anything Gray or I have communicated to you....We don't wann spoil information....Ok? Peachy!

Here are some type of people we are looking for....Some will get larger parts than others...not because of popularity or favortism...just cause the story requires it...yep...ya...Cool

One Spot for an Evil ninja, assasin, or hitman, or anyone who gets his or her hands bloody from money. This is closing fast...if we cannot find someone by nine O'Clock who posts we will have to make up a character. Which..ya know ok...but not really.

3 or 4 Hero characters

Two more Villain characters.

If your interested and your not on the list...let us know.

HUZZAH!

Oh....the next Chapter is going to be the first of it's kind...to include the writting of both of us in the same part.... MAYBE EVEN A THIRD!

I DON'T KNOW! INFACT MOST OF MY STUFF IS JUST WINGINIG IT! WA HA HA HA H A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Just kidding....kinda.....ya know sorta...little...tiny....

heh heh heh...

Laughing Like a Hyena...writting with the same skill as a Hyena!

Clown the Jester

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 5/14/2011 21:41:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/14/2011 18:26:15   
Fireblaze300

i love your story clown, its just so much more gritty than alot of them
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/14/2011 18:32:18   
delta blitz

@drakkonis: clown and grey has my character's personality covered so they will make it work,but you should write your own story for your character so that we can understand him more. Also I will save the vampire girl even if it costes me my life*hint,hint wink,wink*. Rereading my whole story so far should give you the full aspect of my character personality. Plus we talk on a day to day bases so his personality is my personality.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 5/14/2011 18:39:45 >

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/14/2011 18:37:37   
Clown the Jester

Hm....I didn't expect that...hm...thats...aqward...hm....HM I SAY HM!
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/14/2011 18:47:26   
delta blitz

@clown: lol its a hero monster's duty to save the girl or die trying.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/14/2011 18:52:37   
Clown the Jester

True but don't forget guys its Gray Silhouette's story to...IN FACT ITS THE WORLD'S STORY! Although its mostly mine....heh heh heh
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/14/2011 21:13:55   
Doom Desirer

Epic story! I have a question. You know how you used some characters in one chapter. Would you use them in another? And another? And another? Okay, nevermind. Thta's getting annoying. But you get my drift. Also, not to beg or anything, but do you have a slot open for an antihero-ish person? I would like to join.

< Message edited by Doom Desirer -- 5/14/2011 21:30:39 >
Post #: 12
5/14/2011 21:41:14   
Clown the Jester

RANGE! HOW COULD WE FORGET YOU!?!?? OF COURSE! I HAVE JUST THE USE FOR YA! TELL ME....would your character ever be...a hitman? If not I'll find another place to fit ya in....

IT WILL BE A SOBER MOMENT IN MY CARNIVAL TENT BEFORE I FORGET OLD FOES LIKE RANGE!
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
5/14/2011 21:49:52   
Doom Desirer

Well my character wouldn't really be a hitman, sorry...... But I think I know where you can find an assasin. I was looking around the L&L and I saw a story about a dark assassin. And the authour was Ancientz. So this might mean Ancientz is an assassin. But then again, he doesn't seem like that. I'll go grab the link to it.

The supposed dark assassin.

< Message edited by Doom Desirer -- 5/14/2011 21:52:28 >
Post #: 14
5/14/2011 21:52:53   
Clown the Jester

hm...Ancient...hm...nah..i'm afraid he isnt a hitman type...more of a schemer...thanks for reminding of him though...he may be in the story to...just gotta see what Grape says..oh welll I gues I have to make up character....pitty.

Don't worry guys...You shall apear soon enough...
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/14/2011 22:37:12   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh yea, you forgot to mention PK aka PallyKnight on the list Clown :P
AQW  Post #: 16
5/14/2011 22:59:51   
Gray Silhouette
Banned

Pallyknight is also called Overcast...he's covered.

Part 5 is out...

Written by both Clown the Jester and I....this took longer than the others because of necessary sending the draft back and forth editing, collaborating. This is my favorite chapter so far.

read Clown the Jester and My new story,

Comedy and Tragedy.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18970334&mpage=1&key=�
Post #: 17
5/14/2011 23:18:58   
PallyKnight

Yep.

< Message edited by PallyKnight -- 5/20/2011 21:42:21 >
DF AQW  Post #: 18
5/14/2011 23:29:09   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Ohhhh, Pally=Overcast. Lol, gotcha!

Chapter 5 Review:

Omigosh! I see why chapter 5 is your favorite do far. It has alot of splendid details. The fight was awesome btw! =^^=

quote:

And So Began the Fall of Good and Evil.

Wonder what that's all about....
AQW  Post #: 19
5/14/2011 23:35:14   
PallyKnight

Nevermind...

< Message edited by PallyKnight -- 5/16/2011 22:11:28 >
DF AQW  Post #: 20
5/15/2011 1:39:26   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

A few reminders.

1. This thread is for the discussion of the story only. Casual conversation is not allowed. Anything not directly related to the story, commentary and critique is considered spam and will be warned for.

2. This is not a roleplaying forum. If you want to do that, then go to the roleplaying forum. This is a writer's forum, for narratives and poetry.

3. Sign up stories are not outright forbidden, but they are watched very very closely, as they have lead to many problems in the past. Please do not make my AKs and I regret this story.

4. If the OP of this story and thread is not the primary writer, then this story belongs in the collaboration forum. It seems that a few people have NOT read our rules. I highly suggest they get read immediately.

Eukara Vox
L&L Head Moderator

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 5/15/2011 1:41:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/23/2011 20:34:12   
Doom Desirer

About Chapter 12, Gray never really answered Range. Was that a mistake?
Post #: 22
5/23/2011 20:59:56   
Clown the Jester

Gray left the scene before you arrived...wow we are almost..uh...halfway done with the story...wow...are my typing fingers tired..heh heh heh...

We are offically done with other requests besides what we have already agreeed on...we are so far into the story we dont wanna make it draw on till the end of time.

Laughing as always...

Clown the Jester...Scholar, Gentlemen, Crazy...

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/4/2011 17:24:45   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

This story is absolutely amazing! I really like it, alot more than my own actually. It's just so much fun to read! :)

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 24
6/6/2011 8:59:40   
delta blitz

I agree with Jae10 i actually like reading you guy's story more than my own. Keep up the good work and if you need inspiration,I have plenty of it.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/7/2011 15:28:40 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comedy and Tragedy Discussion
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition