Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 11 of 13«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2011 13:43:14   
5rr5
Banned

When is this update coming?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 251
5/18/2011 13:54:10   
IsaiahtheMage

Your welcome.

quote:

Player communication is not easy for us to convey. Its is a challenge for us... because well... we are are handling a major workload. Everyday is a battle can challenge to get everything we need to do done. And because of that... we fail on the communication end of things. Which is why we are in the process of getting help for ED. Cindy and Wise are being trained to test the releases... and in the future once they are comfortable we hope to add more people to help. We need player help more now then ever. Which is why this blame game trend needs to end. We appreciate all our players, we strive and want to do better. We just can't move forward here on future release if our players are always stuck on the past. No matter how many times people reiterate themselves, nothing can get done and nothing will improve. We know ED has its mistakes and flaws... its a big huge giant puzzle. And we hope our players will be along in the journey to help solve it.

I understand what you mean. But as I mentioned before it takes less then 2 minutes to add more valube information. You guys talk to us on here,facebook and twitter therefore I dont see how after 3 sources of players telling you what they want and think you still leave out important info. I know you are busy with many things and your own day to day lives but I just dont understand how you cant take 2 minutes to do that. The reason why players are stuck on the past is because they spent much time waiting here for certain things and many promises have been broken(Going by what founders say) that is why they dwell on the past. Others I have no clue. What I also would like to say is if you appreicaite us so much please give us further notice. Like when the balance update came we where all making builds in battle strategy making each build down to each stat point then BOOM! Its all wasted because we didnt see it coming. That is where we lack communication aswell further notice is indeed needed to help improve ED I hope you guys realize that.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 5/18/2011 14:25:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 252
5/18/2011 13:55:21   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Isaiah- I'm trying. I'm sorry.
Post #: 253
5/18/2011 13:59:04   
IsaiahtheMage

@Cinderella Its ok you guys can take your time just please try to listen to us. I am in way trying to offend you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 254
5/18/2011 14:04:15   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

A 2v1 button would be valid. Just as there is a leader board for juggernaut wins. There also should be a team leader board for Juggernaut takedowns. This will solve the issue of players understanding what they will be dueling for. Build prep is the key for success.

I also feel, if the developers openly said, with testing this feature for a week, you will get a rare achievement. The term gift is so broad it could mean anything.

The players who have issues are valid in their complaints. This, now and in the past, has been an issue with direct communication.

This problem follows the same line as the limited quantity stores. My feeling on this is if the developers say we will sell 1000 bunny-borgs within the next 4 weeks, and after that it will go rare. The players know, hey I better get this because there is only 1000. No on ever knows what is the limited amount. AQW's version is quite defined, and their communication about items is easily understood. People knew how much cost, when released and exact quantity. With that information, the players can decide.

I don't care for the name calling and loss of focus comments. It doesn't help us as a community and it surely won't aid in getting situations taken care of. Act and respond with intelligence and responsibility, then you will be heard and respected with intelligence and will be treated with respect.

As I mentioned prior a store/ refund will aid in dealing with this situation. The error was not being fully detailed about what the "reward" was in connection of buying this card. If it was explained, players would have had the choice of purchasing it.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/18/2011 14:05:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 255
5/18/2011 14:21:12   
munib1408

I hope that silver skull card is under 30 k credz.....
Epic  Post #: 256
5/18/2011 14:28:43   
5rr5
Banned

No one answered my question
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 257
5/18/2011 14:29:31   
IsaiahtheMage

@5rr5 There coming friday like they always do.
AQW Epic  Post #: 258
5/18/2011 14:38:50   
frogbones
Banned

quote:

There is a document we have... with all of our features wishes and wants for EpicDuel.

Maybe instead you should make a forum poll and ask the players what features they want.

quote:

Which is why this blame game trend needs to end. We appreciate all our players, we strive and want to do better. We just can't move forward here on future release if our players are always stuck on the past. No matter how many times people reiterate themselves, nothing can get done and nothing will improve. We know ED has its mistakes and flaws... its a big huge giant puzzle.

LMAO. You do realize that if forumites hadn't complained and "blamed" you, none of these "improvements" would exist, right? Player Appreciation and Cinderella's installment as Forum Communicator ONLY happened because of all the negative feedback.

What we want is ... no more excuses! We've listened to you talk the talk for over a year. We're tired of it. Step up and DO things that show us you listen and care.

Perhaps, and I mean this in all sincerity, Titan and NW need to hire a business consultant, or at least someone with an executive understanding of Customer Service.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 259
5/18/2011 14:40:52   
Sageofpeace

Still this does not cover the fact that the card cost 1200 varium! how come when they do mistake we are the one who had to "pay for it" lol take a look two that quote closely because it has two meanings and not good ones.
Post #: 260
5/18/2011 14:43:58   
IsaiahtheMage

@FrogBones That may be true but couldnt you be a little nicer?
AQW Epic  Post #: 261
5/18/2011 14:45:46   
Sageofpeace

@Frogbone nice one
Post #: 262
5/18/2011 14:51:14   
frogbones
Banned

Isaiah, that was nice.

;)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 263
5/18/2011 14:53:07   
IsaiahtheMage

@FrogBones Then I hate to see how not nice you can be.
AQW Epic  Post #: 264
5/18/2011 17:02:04   
Defiant

Here's what I'm thinking:

They built up a LOT of excitement for the the Juggernaut battles. Everyone was looking forward to them and then they blew this varium stuff on us. After about a day, the flaming stopped because everyone knew a credit version was coming out.
Thing is, they stated those who bought the varium would be: "rewarded nicely" and they didn't even state anything close to what the reward would be. If they had said "you will get an achievement" then maybe there would be less uproar about our, cough cough, 'nice reward'. In all honesty, I wouldn't of bought the card if we had been provided with two vital facts.
1) It would be released for credits a week after. We only got told it would be in the future, not the next weekly update.
2) The reward. They never said what it'd be and now I'm expecting more disappointment.

Can I get an answer from Cinderella or Charfade?

How many ratings points do we get? I know a lot of people who purchased this card are level 33s who already have 4/5+ stars, and no matter what the achievement won't exactly put them to the next level (unless they are already very close) but we need some sort of... NICE REWARD. I mean, you really should of stated what the reward was and all the specifics...
Post #: 265
5/18/2011 17:51:32   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

The Battle Tested cheevo will be 1600 ratings points and the Juggernaut cheevo 2000 rating points
Post #: 266
5/18/2011 17:55:32   
Nebula

And how much will the Silver Card cost?
Post #: 267
5/18/2011 18:01:55   
Wraith

Meh, did you guys count 98.5% win rate and 70 creds per battle in your *SKULL CARD NOT WORTH 1200 VARIUM GIMME $10 BACK* rants? I have 100% on 7 battles. 490 creds. More than 15 1vs1 battles.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 268
5/18/2011 18:05:53   
BlueKatz

Ummm I don't think it's fair trade. I don't have to card but i would be mad if they reward people like that (even though, the flaming was not very nice at all)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 269
5/18/2011 18:12:24   
BloodRainbow

quote:

The Battle Tested cheevo will be 1600 ratings points and the Juggernaut cheevo 2000 rating points

seriously?? so only 15 people r gana get 100 more points than the beta tester achievement gave, and the rest aren't even gana get half the points it gave??? the beta tester achievement was free to anyone that got it during beta Testing stage. and now we payed 1200 varium for testing and an acheivement. The Battle Tested achievement should be more on par with the founder achievement.

i know you've apologized for not tellin us all we were gettin was an achievement and you cant go back in time but you could atleast make up for it, considering that there are many people very upset about it.
Epic  Post #: 270
5/18/2011 18:16:54   
Bunshichi

Atleast make it more than 1600 -.- the holiday achievements give more than that
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 271
5/18/2011 18:35:53   
H4ll0w33n

Can't the 2v1 achievement be at least be 3000?
1 day 1v1 is 2000 and for 1 week 2v1 to be 3000 too is very disappointing.
in a 1v1 you spend 20 hours-24 hours but for 2v1 you spend 100-190 hours.

Also the Tester achievement should be 2000 like the class change one. For class change you get a "unlimited" benefit" (because you will stay that class forever unless you change again). You only get 1 week worth of the varium benefit. (class change is always varium, card will be credit or varium).

so to sum it up, i think its better for the achievements to be worth:

2v1 Juggernaut: 3000 rating points
Battle Tested: 2000 rating points

It would make us a lot happier and also with bloodrainbows post:

quote:

i know you've apologized for not tellin us all we were gettin was an achievement and you cant go back in time but you could atleast make up for it, considering that there are many people very upset about it.

~H4ll0w33n~
Post #: 272
5/18/2011 18:56:20   
Buffy A. Summers

Cinderella,

Could You Kindly PLZ Tell Me The 'Rarity' Rating Value Of The Gold Skull Card?

I Actually Very Much Appreciate The Information On The Value Of Both Achievements 2 Days Before They Are Released.

That Is All We Are Asking For Is A Bit More Information Ahead Of Time If Possible.

Thank You.

AQW Epic  Post #: 273
5/18/2011 18:58:46   
IsaiahtheMage

@Buffy that is exactly what I am saying.
AQW Epic  Post #: 274
5/18/2011 19:00:21   
One Winged Angel1357

Buffy if i had to guess i would say around the same score as FDMA(Founder Armor) would be fair becuase its the test for a new battle mode and i beleive FDMA has the highest rating score
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 11 of 13«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition