Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2011 1:14:48   
Dragonknight315

(Sweet First on page!)
"Nearly dead dragonknight appears"
Dang Paladins with their healing powers.
How so?
I was attacking a paladin and suddenly, 500 mages appeared. Its not a problem for me but that paladin kept healing them.
*chuckles* Well when you attack a group of heroes they tend to fight back ;)
By the way, why is there marshmallows on my armor?
*whistles innocently*
Do you have a potion on you?
*gives him a purple potion* This one is special, it is a perfect blend of health (red) and mana (blue) potions, drink it and a little bit of your mana and health will be restored! It saves bag space, now you only have to carry two potions instead of four! Though it does of one odd side effect.....
Thanks.
*watches as a faint purple glow rises from Dragonknight* Eh, it will wear off in an hour or so.
Time for questions!
Yay!
If i paid you 40 bucks, would you try to get the staff to give me a modded weapon for paladin/non-purple killing?
Nope. :)
Whats your favorite game series? Mine is Legend of Zelda.
Halo FTW!
What was the first thing you thought when you saw the boss fight cutscene?
I didn't have a thought, I just stared at my computer screen in shock lol
Im for team evil but that was harsh.
Aye. *shakes her head sadly* I will really miss Lady Celestia
What is your favorite soda? Mine is Dr. Pepper
Cheerwine!
What do you think of my main character? http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=32443509
Ooo a ranger! Thats a class not often seen :)
I heard you are going for that Warmonger title.
*chuckles* Check the sig Talion made me. I'm already a warmonger :)
My advice is to spam the nytro cannon.
Nope! Footwaves take longer, but they are more fun. :) Also the exp is nice for my side characters.
Want to help me kill that paladin?
Sure! I'd love to he-*sees a purple leaf fly past* OMGSHAPURPLETHING! *chases after it*
Thanks anyway. "Turns into a stone statue with note saying im not dead, its a test for cloning."
>_>
<_<
*draws a purple mustache and flees*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 1:32:26 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
5/29/2011 1:25:51   
Condor

*is back* hi thar
*hears the words "i'm back"* *glomping mode activated* Welcome back Epic! *glomps*
so anyway that bet
What about it?
welll I kinda bet some assasins that I could create life, for $5 & I won, tehn they bet me I couldnt make a super purple monster making machine
Mmmk
so yeah I won
How?
the those cheapskates had to be teh 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th best assasins in the world, so some guy who started at rank 11 is killing htem all off
Woah
so all I got is this $10 bucks
hahahaha!
& this hand (waves at mritha with the hand im holding)
*waves back*
so anyway, questions
Answers
Purple or purple
Purple
bye *pretends to leave*
Bye!
*while nobody notices, spray paints wall in red saying "NO TRADING OUR ORBS!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO DERP!"
*walks in with a bucket of purple paint*
MUHAHAHA *sees mritha* oooooooooooooooooooooo
*grins evily*
FLEE!
*flapps her wings and flies in the air to land in front of Epic*
*is caught* oh darn
*playfully paints his nose purple* :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 1:37:39 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
5/29/2011 1:41:05   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

*glomps Mritha*
*is glomped*
*glomps Mritha again*
*counterglomps*
*glomps Mritha again....*
*is glomped again*
*glomps Mritha even more again*
*dodgeglomps*
*glomps Mritha more more again*
*is glomped again*
*glomps Mritha a lot*
*poof glomps*
*glomps Mritha one last time*
*is glomped again*
*runs*

*glomps as he tries to run away* :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 1:45:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/29/2011 1:56:47   
Baffler

Hi Mritha, Im Baffler pleased to meet you.
Likewise! *waves hello*
Do you like macChicken wings? I liek chicken wangs
I prefer Buffalo Wild Wings, maaaaan those things are yummeh!
Do you like power rangers? I like power rangers.
I never was into it, my brother was though growing up :)
PURPLE!!!!
FTW!!!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 13:09:18 >

AQW  Post #: 29
5/29/2011 2:03:17   
Stelios

OHai!
OHey!
*glomps*
*is glomped*
U liek teh purples?
Aye!
U liek grapes?
Dey ish yummey!
What's your favourite soft-drink?
Cheerwine! :D
Gratz on your AK-ship!
Thank you :D
Baiz!
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 13:10:40 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 30
5/29/2011 2:04:10   

(Got the color right this time!)
*You see a huge red fire in the distance.* I'm back! Flame on! Oh and I forgot to say congrats last time... so Ultra Burning Congrats!
The Congrats is on FIRE! haha thank you :)
I know I said I would do an adventure on this post... but I can't really think of a good adventure, I need to refuel my imagination tanks.
*gives a can on imagination juice*
If I don't really ask a question, does it count?
Honestly? I have no idea.
...You should know Today (well Yesterday now) I have been ninja'd everytime I posted. Even you Ninja'd me O_O
I'm getting the Ninja curse. *Suddenly you hear " "Suspenseful Music".
YOU HAVE THE CURSE! *Suddenly a Scroll appears*: "The Ninja'd curse has now been transferred to you. You will be Ninja'd, or experience your worse nightmare come to life...
you will turn pink. The only way to break this curse is to succeed in A. Changing the one who cursed you to a different color. B. Painting yourself the color you hate most...
I pick option A. *evil grin*
*You slowly realize that you have been talking to a card-board cut-out with a speaker, while I am in somewhere...far..far..far away where you will never come.
*won't come because she is far too tired to hunt someone down*
*The Pink Realm...I built up a 100+ Resistance to pink from Melissa4bella...I don't like it, but I can stand it! Yay for taking weird fairydust that gives resistances! Oh and this
just gives me a weird glow...no color changing here.*
Oh you are already pink? Good, saves me the effort :)
Well you should be happy to know this is the spoilerification part of my MtAK Posts!
Funness :)
Fragment: Fallen Heroes (Gonna rewrite it soon!)
spoiler:

Fallen Heroes focuses on three Heroes. Fallon, Fractra, and Noctis. The ones chosen to guard the elements Light, Dark, and Twilight.
Of course Fallon is chosen to be Twilight's Hero, and Fractra is chosen for light. Noctis for Darkness. Fractra was a prince of the Darkness Order so...he was exile
after the prophecy was revealed.

Fallon goes on missions to keep the peace between the elements, and doing one of those missions he meets a boy named "Seth" who
he grants a crystal (a shard of the Fragment Crystal.) Fractra meets a kid, living on an island depart from the other areas of Lore, and amplifies the Darkness within him calling him "Zero." And using him to destroy parts of Lore, and do his dirty work. Noctis meets Kotaro and of course chooses him to be the next Darkness Hero. Finally the kids get put
to the test, Seth & Kotaro to find and capture Zero... Zero to use the two others to create the Fragment War, and open the final Gateway. To unlocking the Ultimate Blade
"Crystal Heart" said to hold the power to create Realms, Destroy Realms on a whim, control anyone's heart, or even take away their heart leaving them powerless.

Fractra and Fallon meet once more, and Fractra offers Fallon the ability to fully unlock his crystal, and help him rule over Lore, and even more. Fallon refuses and the two battle
but Fallon loses, Fractra leaves saying he will "recreate" him once he gets the crystal. Noctis finds Fractra and tells him of his adventures in realms, and Fractra decides that Noctis
knows too much and defeats Noctis easily. Fractra finally decides that he will need Noctis's soul, so he takes it away from him using his crystal, and transfers it to Zero to make him stronger. Noctis wakes up, although he feels hollow, as if he did not have a heart which of course he didn't. Fractra finally betrays Zero, and plans to use him as the "Final Sacrifice" to open the Final Gateway and access the Heart of Lore.

Seth reaches out to Zero despite what they have been through, and Zero decides to fight for the light. The three team up but are no match for Fractra with his crystal,
Fallon appears and decides to battle Fractra. Fallon and Fractra's fight begins to distort reality, both of their crystals at their limit, Fallon removes the boys from the battlefield by
portal telling them they will have to finish the job for him one day and finally Fallon gives up all of his life force to seal Fractra's crystal. Fractra leaves, planning his
revenge on Fallon, by destroying the three boys altogether.

Of course there is more... But, you are going to have to read that once I make it. Final Spoilerification note:
spoiler:

The big deal with the crystals are, they are passed down Hero by Hero to protect Realms with energy. Spiritual Energy that radiates within that crystal and travels
via SoulStream. The Soul Stream is basically a plane, in which only a few chosen people can enter. The Soul Stream can access any where a Soul once was, or is.
Starry was the keeper of the Soul Stream but of course... I "hinted" that Fractra killed her. Any one with a crystal, can unlock power unlike any other, that can only be defeated
by another crystal wielder. Oh and just for telling... Fractra with his crystal could kick, punch, obliterate: Kotaro, Seth, Zero, and anyone for that matter.
The three do have crystals, but they don't know and of course...don't use it.

Woah.....
So, that crystal that appeared at the end of the fight with Noctis... a Fragment Crystal.
OMG
But...you don't know how to use it! So no crazy-unbeatable-ultra-mad-destructive-insane-shocking-...*continues on for 24 hours* where was I?... oh none of that for you yet!
Unless:
Options:
A. Next adventure is Simulations and you can have that crystal power in Fragment...eventually.
B. Adventure with some heroes from my fan-fics again...and learn some power.
C. Spoilerification (Please upgrade your answer so that you may answer this question correctly or you will turn pink! *Note points at (A.) or (B.)* )
D. Um...Um... Paint everything purple! (Please upgrade this answer so that you may answer this question correctly or you will turn pink! *Note points at (A.) or (B.)* )

Hmmm......

If you chose A:
List the people you would like to spar with: (They can be anyone, oh and if its from Fallen Heroes...Choose if they have the crystal power or not.)
1. Fractra (honestly I have no idea if he should have the crystal or not.....do whatever you think is best :)
2. Seth
3. Zero
4. The Doom Knight in chapter 8 of Dusk
5. Alma

If you chose B: Who would you like to see? (Believe it or not, this actually helps me understand my character more O_O )

*Appears out of a portal and Ultra-Glomps you then runs ultra fast looking for a new portal!*
*is ultra glomped
See ya for the real next adventure!... (Really this time!)...
*waves goodbye* :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 19:35:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/29/2011 2:06:02   
steel blade

NOOOOO!!!!
D:
*clears throat*
*gives a glass of water*
Good day, Mritha.
Likewise! :D
I see you've followe Ash's footsteps...AGAIN.
*chuckles*
So, what's your favorite place in DF Lore?
The Void! *really wishes there was a house background for the Void/Pellow Village because its purple*
Are you aware of the UCaG Community among the forums?
Not ringing any bells
Yeah...the population is only about less than 50.
Sounds cozy :)
Anyway, I've seen some parts of your stories and they're quite awesome overall.
Thank you! :D
Oh, yeah, what's your favorite video game?
HALO FTW!
Favorite color? drink?
Cheerwine
Favorite color food?
Tacos! :D
That's all for me...
Alrighty then :)
For now, I'll be on my way. See you later!
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 19:40:37 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/29/2011 2:06:20   
Kausen

"There is a blur and the sound of a giant sonic boom destroying 500 undead and the sight of the light barrier being broken pulverizes 10 undead" I'm back! Last time I forgot to introduce myself so here goes. Hello my name is Kausen pleased to meet you
Woah! Good job on taking out those undead! :D *waves hello*
Which do you think is better ash or me
You. SW FTW! :D
Which is your favorite Eragon Inheritance Cycle book? The last one is coming this summer!!!!!!!!!! And it's green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the first book the best, but I am so excited for the last book! I be Arya will get the dragon :D
How many waves do you have done?
Well over 4k, I stopped counting :P
Are you using the bombs, the catapult, or your scythe and Void pwny?
Footwaves with DmK and all six characters :)
Who is your favorite singer and genre?
Fireflight, and Christain Rock and soundtracks
What is your favorite song?
What I've Overcome by Fireflight
What are your opinions on Seppy's unbeatableness?
I liked it. The staff did a great job with creating the feeling of hopeless, how he sometimes heals you just so he can toy with you.
What is your opinion on my sig?
Green Lantern! *wants to see that movie*
What do you think of brown? It's a combination of purple and yellow.
Brown is also a combination of red and green, and blue and orange. All complementary colors make brown :)
Do you want Celestia to revive?
OMGSHYES!
I'm out of questions, 'll be back, I'll get you and your little pwnyIII/II too.
*sits on a rock polishing her gravity hammer* I will be waiting ;)
I feel the call for evil I know just how to answer it, mwhahaha. Ancient unknown powers of yellow activate and turn Mritha's whole room yellow!!!
*uses the yellow elemanator that tigerlady gave her*
Now powers deactivate and return the room to it's previous color. Then paint her hair bright yellow, mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah JK Some running water will remove that.
*uses the yellow elemenator again* Wow this thing is really useful lol
Good bye oh Queen of the color purple.
*waves goodbye*
*I become a blur, then the sound barrier breaks twice and the light barrier breaks thrice.*
Kill some undead while you are at it ;)
*Mritha looks into her mirror and finds her hair singed and glued together by the pieces of the broken barriers. It also appears to have permanent highlights of sound. She can now hear all kinds of sounds *

*grins as she never takes her helm off in a battlefield, thus her hair is intact* I learned that little necessity in my MtAK thread for the L&L ;)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:20:12 >

Lady Celestia shall be avenged!!

In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight, let those who worship evil's might beware my power: Celestia's Light!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
5/29/2011 2:06:50   
megakyle777

quote:

From the desk of Codename Kyle, Spy and Situation Assessor for King Alteon:

Now Mritha had ben taken too! It is as if something if after all the Warmongers! First Eric Greydawn vanishes out of nowhere, then Chisagen, then Milissa, now Mritha! Something wants take all the strongest and nicest people and I CAN'T FIND OUT WHY!

*chuckles*
Anyway, congrats on being an AK, though I am sure I have said that before!
Thank you!
I hear from your L and L thread you are having trouble looking for the Dialouge for Frostval and are thus stuck.
Actually no, I just didn't have access to it when I was writing because I didn't hav my laptop with me :)
You know, they normaly have the dialouge from quests in the Encyclopedia. Hold on a sec while I look for the link.
Yea, I use those a LOT lol
Here ya go: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7372838 It might help a little.
Thank you! *is considering adding that link to her favorites*
Purple is good...Purple is good...
*grins evily*
(Drinks Anti Colourupption potion) Darn it Mritha, trying to turn me so I do all the work of finding all the links you need! I was gonna help but NOT NOW! GOODBYE! (Fades into shadow)
*laughs* Oh shush, you did that on your own self. I had nothing to do with it :)
(Appears behind Mritha) BOO!
GRAH!
Just testing reflexes,see how you react. Oh and now we are even. (Note to self, Plan 2479 with Option S may be appopriate for in case Mritha turns evil. Make sure to bring extra Anti Colourupption Potions)
In case I turn evil? I will never turn evil! And I am hurt that would would think tha-*sees Sepulchure holding the Darkness Orb, the creator of purple darkness elementals* ................ *thinks* Well since the good guys don't have the purple minion creator anymore and Sepulchure does.....
Bye for real! (fades into shadow again)
*absentmindedly waves goodbye and wanders off deep in thought*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:29:23 >
DF  Post #: 34
5/29/2011 2:16:46   
Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Hey, Mritha!
Heyas GingKage! :D
I think I said this already, but now it's official: Congrats on becoming an AK.
Um...I should probably think of a question so I don't waste your time, shouldn't I?
Probably :)
Have you ever read the Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy series (if so you'll know the answer to my next question)?
Nope
What's the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Purple
That's all I can think of. If I think of anything new I'll ask on another page.
Alrighty :)
P.S. The answer to my second question is 42.
A number is the answer to life? Interesting....

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:33:49 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
5/29/2011 2:49:22   
Silver Xoven

Well HAIDERE!
SILVER!! :D
Congratz on your *counts* second AKship!
hahaha your counting? But thank you :)
What would you do if I invaded Mt. Moredoors with an army of.... FOOD!?
Well....at least my refegerator would stay full. For some odd reason my food is constantly dissapearing and I don't know why. Odgne swears it isn't her.
That's all from me..
Orly?
FOR NOW....
Yay!
Congratz once again and see you! *glomp*
Thank you! *is glomped*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:51:33 >
DF  Post #: 36
5/29/2011 3:36:25   
Tiago X

It has been a while since we last talked, hasn't it?
Aye that it has :)
How have you been?
Good for the most part :)
I see you'r still warmongering... YOUR EYES WILL GO PURPLE IF YOU DO KEEP WARMONGERING! >_>
REALLY! :D
Wait , maybe you want that...
Yes I do! *starts fighting faster*
So I heard you not liek yellow ?
Nope
Oh well, I'll try to be back next page.
Yay!
Congrats again, and brb ;]
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:54:06 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/29/2011 4:20:42   
Sainsbo
Orange Squire

Hayaz ;P
Hiyas!
Grats on your Promotion :D
Thank you!
So, now for some questions...
*gets ready to answer*
Why you like purple so much?
Caue its pretty :D
Did you have any idea you would become an AK?
haha no I didn't. When Eukara Vox asked me I as in total shock lol
Liez!
Truths!
Didn't you already get a MtAK?
In L&L yes, but AKs can choose to make another one in their new forum when they expand :)
*Hands Mritha a cookie*
*noms cookie*
*steals cookie back* :P
D:
Well, i think i haz wasted enough of your time now, Cya :D
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 20:58:33 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/29/2011 5:12:32   
UltraGuy

Congrats on your AKship :D
Thank you!
I am starting to think all DF AKs are girls :/
*chuckles* Naw, LANDIS, Kain, and True Mortal are all guys to name a few :)
What is your BMI? :D http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
Tis a seekrit ;)
Which color is better? Violet or Purple? :D
Purple
I heard you love this game http://tinyurl.com/3e58chr
O....M....G...... that scared the heck out of me! XD
Say UltraGuy is awesome, pweety pweese wit a twilly on top :)
*chuckles* UltraGuy is awesome :)
*eats twilly*
D:
Ciao :D
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by UltraGuy -- 5/29/2011 23:23:44 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 39
5/29/2011 7:12:44   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

BOOM!
Explosions! Yay! :D
Did you know that I made this avatar? along with the one Lady G is using, and the new Tomix, Riadne and Aspar ones?
No I didn't, how cool!
Art thou Jealous?
Naw, I likes me avatar
Melissa won't tell me what the lock button looks like.. will you?
Nope :)
Do you want cookies?
Only if they are black and/or purple :)
I'm done for now.
Daww
NOT REALLY! TROLOLOLOLOL!
haha!
U mad?
Naw :)
Problem?
Nope
TROLLMECHY, AWAY! *Boards the Trololcopter*
*paints the trololcopter purple*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 21:09:07 >
DF  Post #: 40
5/29/2011 7:15:01   
nield
Creative!

*Sneaks up behind Mritha and upends a bucket of pink paint on her*
GRAH!
Haha!
THIS IS WAR!!
*runs away*
Keep running pink purple man. Keep running ;)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 21:11:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
5/29/2011 8:23:32   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

*Shrides forth from the shadows and watches as the darkness is absorbed by the worn cloak.*
*waves hello*
There can only be light and from light be darkness.
Interesting....
I have come to check up with your progress. Are you worthy yet?
Worthy of what?
Do you prefer purple over personality?
Depends on the situation
You claimed that purple is the best colour, yet I thought you preferred black over purple?
Again, depends on the situation. Or rather the use of said items. For an example, my armor is black to instill fear into my enemies, however my plushie army is purple to provide comic relief to the heroes :)
If you had to choose between pink and yellow, what would you choose?
Pink
How would you react if the entire universe with everything in it would be either black or purple?
I would think I had died and gone to heaven!
I will return to check on your progress.
Progress on what?
*Bows while backing away into the shadows that roll out of the worn cloak.*
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 21:52:22 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 42
5/29/2011 8:37:23   
Zarkalor

:O It's Mritha!
Heyas Zarkalor!
Congratz on the new AK!
Thank you!
3 promotions, eh? You're on a role! (At least I think it's 3 if Friendly! counts.)
Well if you count that, then it is 4. I was Constructivley Friendly! there for a while :)
Is Pellow Village pwetty?
No. It is GORGEOUS! :D
Bet you're jealous of us non-AKs.
I'm not jealous of anyone, I am content :)
Wanna know why?
Sure
I forgot. Something to do with chains.
Ahh. Come back if you remember then :)
Like writing, hmm?
Yep!
And reading?
Yep!
You should check out the RP board! It's really exciting :D Unfortunately, it's a neglected side of the forums.
Eukara and superjars have been trying to get me st start RPing but I don't know.....I'm not sure if I would be good at it :/
And seeing how much RPing goes on here in the DFGD, most people here would be quite the experts at RPing.
I'm sure lol
Anyway, when did you find out the secret of darkness?
Quite a while ago.
Ever been to the void?
Yep!
It's purple.
Aye, I wanna live there :D
Bai!
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 21:59:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 43
5/29/2011 8:41:20   
Womba

Now... I know what you're thinking.
Brain Reader!
"Oh no, he's in my Mtak!!" Right?
Well... you should be worried, BWAHAHAAHA!!!
*grins evily*
So... time for my end-... *reads rules*... for my endless number of questions.
*chuckles* Not endless this time Womba. I learn from my mistakes.
*ahem*...
*grins*
1.) Favorite food that goes with bacon?
Grits
2.) Favorite platformer, that isn't a building material this time.
Cheesecake
:)
100.) Have you ever seen Master Chief's face?
Yes and no.
9,001.) You were expecting this right?
Yep
1,000,000,000.) Still going? Your stamina is impressive. But I will break you.
*chuckles* Good luck, you will need it ;)
Yeah thats all I got for now. XD Seeyah *leaves behind a spam-bomb before disapoofing*

Wow.....that was easy. *prepeares for another Wombaspam post to come soon*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 22:18:05 >
DF AQW  Post #: 44
5/29/2011 8:48:29   
SonicTbear

Uh huh... you thought I'd miss your MtAK did ya? >_>
*chuckles* I thought no such thing :)
I got 3 questions...
I got three answers
Do you like waffles?
Nope
Do you like pancakes?
Yep
Do you like french toast?
Nope
You're not going to corrupt me with your purple are you?
I'm going to try :P
Mythbusters, Mogbusters, or Mrithbusters? :D
First and Third :)
Ok... dang it! I lied. It was 5 questions. What are you going to do about it?* (yes I know I just used my 6th question) :P
Answer the questions of course! :D
Sorry for being so random. I'm just hyper and excited because there's a new MtAK... :(
*chuckles* Randomness is fun :)
Well I'm off to the war. So see ya! ^_^
Give em hell soldier!
*I'll give you a cookie** if you can guess where I got that from.
I know what that is from, but I can't remember what that is from.
**Speaking of cookies, I'm in your pocket eating your cookies now! ^_^
GRAH! My cookies! D:

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 22:42:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/29/2011 8:53:42   
Shaiyal

Hallo, Mritha!
Heyas Shaiyal!
How's being an AK? They feeding you often?
Yep! Lots and lots of tacos. Yummeh
Well that's nice.
Aye
How's Odgne?
Mad. She is worried she will lose her darkness primal skils :)
That's nice.
Is not! D:
I'm gonna put you in my war story, Kay? Kay.
Yay!
Odgne is also gonna be in it :3
Oh she will love that! Odgne gets so excited when people include her in their stories :) *chuckles* She bragged for weeks that one time Nix gave her a line in his story lol
Ok, I'll let you get back to doing whatever it is you AKs do, when you're not answering questions.
*chuckles* We watch ;)
CIAAAAAAAAAO
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 22:49:30 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
5/29/2011 9:11:34   
Jet Silver

I am posting this from a PS3, so I can't line break. So I will just put an underscore between questions. Is that ok?(If it isn't then feel free to delete this post, skip it, or whatever is done.)___1. I will be the first one to take the Darkness Orb after we defeat Sepulchure, then I shall never let it go, MUAHAHA!hahaha WRONG! The Orb is MINE muahahaha___2. Congrats on AKship Mritha! "DeDeDe Glomps"*is glomped* Thank you! :D___3. I bet this underscore thing is getting annoying, huh?A little, but I understand so its no worries :)___4. DARK PINK, Y U NO PURPLE?IT IS PURPLE! LIGHT PURPLE! ___5. Get the reference?Umm no lol___6. And when I get the Darkness Orb, I will paint all my Darkness Elementals PINK! MUAHAHA! With help from Big Daddy.Oh no you won't, cause I will get the Orb before you! :D___7. Or worse, YELLOW! MUAHAHA!See thats just cruel.___8. Who is your worst enemy that is not a color, or related to one in any way?Hmmm......Antitacos___9. The next question/statement is my last.(I think) Orly?___10. Goodbye. "Glomps"*is glomped*___ (SURPRISE!11.) Also, this is what happens when I try to line break between here

and here. (It didn't work. Even after line breaking 5 times.)
Aww its no worries :) *waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 22:56:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/29/2011 9:26:11   
Hallie Slidepath
Robot Unicorn Overlord

Yay! A MtAK! Yoishness :D
Yay you added me colors!

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Germany

How long do you think that you could survive on the surface of the sun? (apparently I'll be able to survive 0,12 seconds)
Umm....I would probably die before I got there. Tis vereh hot there! Hmm maybe if i took a snowman with me I could survive longer.....

On a scale from 1-10, how awesome do you think robot unicorns are?
I'd say an 8. They need more purple ;)

Which is the coolest flower ever?
The Night Phlox! It blooms only at night! :D

Rain vs sun vs daytime vs nighttime vs thunder?
Nighttime and rain. I love to fall asleep to the sound of rain :)

Have you tried playing the game "Fallen London"?
Never heard of it

If you're gonna spend a while just watching videos on youtube, what do you normally watch?
Random Halo stuff ;)

If you could switch lives with a character in a movie, what character would you want to switch places with?
In a movie? Hmm.....lets go with Optimus Prime. I mean seriously, the guy can turn into a truck with flames on it! :D

How did you get hooked on Bon Jovi?
The forumites posting war songs :)

That's all the questions I have for now, hope you enjoyed answering them!
Welcome to the DFGD n' good luck! May ze robot unicorns be with yah ^-^
Thank you! *hugs Hallie*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 23:24:26 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/29/2011 9:26:37   
Doom Desirer

Hi.
Heyas!
I thought I might as well drop by and congratulate you for your AKship being extended to the DFGD.
Blue and Black are awesome!
hahaha I'm sure True Mortal will agree with you :)
That's all. Farewell.
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 23:27:38 >
Post #: 49
5/29/2011 9:29:12   
The Braken Bard

Hey. Braken Bard here asking questions.
Heyas Braken!
What are your thoughts on Chaos? I thought this mainly because you use purple and Chaos is purple too.
As long as Chaos uses purple, it has my alligiance :)
Do you have any Doom or Destiny Weapons, use KAA, DmK or Soul Weaver or have an attraction to any shiny things?
I use DmK for wars, and I have KAA though I dont use it much anymore. *loves shiney things*
If not, then you are okay in my book (yeah! no overpowered stuff!)
*looks at her overpowered DmK armor* dawww
Dragon or Braken?
Dragon
Name at least one place where you've seen a swordfish (aka in any movies, games, not including AE's Games though)
In the movie Jump Start. Ahhh that was a funny scene :)
How many rare waves have you made? I've only gotten two this entire war, even though I've hit over 1000 waves
Honestly? I have no idea. I have been using all six characters for this war so I have kinda lost track lol. IIRC, none are over 10, but most are over 5
Do you think I could reach the level cap by war's end (I'm currently @ 43)
I'm sure you can! :D
Lastly which section of the L&L Section would I go to post any Fanfics, and would I need to do something before being able to post? (Sorry I have this really bad tendancy to absolutely make sure I know what I'm doing before I do something; I even spent about a week asking around before I properly posted in the RP section of this Forum )
AE fanfiction would go in AE Fanfiction but other fanfics and stories would go in Other Creative Prose. Also, don't forget to make a Works Discussion Thread! :D
Thanks for answering. Back to waarrr!
Give em hell soldier!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/29/2011 23:36:32 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition