Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Frostval 2006

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Frostval 2006
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2006 17:38:20   
Lord Darkovia

Frostval 2006

Access Point: Opening Screen -> Frostval Book -> Chapter 1
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: December 15th, 2006

Quests Available
A Frostvale Tale
The Cave of Glaisaurus
Icemaster Yeti's Cave

NPCs
Blizzy
Chilly
Doozle
Fizzle
Frost Moglin
King Alteon
Maya
Papa Moglin
Rubix

Shops
Defender's Medal Shops
Frostval Shop
Frostval War shop
Moglin Gift

Dialogue
A Frostvale Tale (Act 1)

Maya: Thank goodness you are here! Ice Master Yeti kidnapped every moglin in Frostvale. Everyone is fighting now to get them back!

To Battle
Takes you to Icemaster Yeti's Cave

Secret Mission (DA only)
Takes you to The Cave of Glaisaurus

Talk
Blizzy: Ice Master Yeti is a huge and terrible snow monster! He arrived with an army of snow monsters and took all of the moglins!
Maya: The moglin behind me is Blizzy. He ran all the way to Oaklore to ask for help. His son was taken prisoner by Ice Master Yeti as well.
Maya: When I told King Alteon about the problem here, he personally sent letters to the greatest heroes in the land asking for help.
Blizzy: Frostvale is empty! But now that you are here I just know we can get everyone back.
Maya: King Alteon has a kind heart, but had to reassign me to be the official Loremaster for this incident is very strange.
Maya: I have a feeling something bigger is about to take place.
Maya: The other adventurers have all moved onto the offensive. Help them battle their way through Ice Master Yeti's minions and rescue the moglins!

Rest
Fully heals you

Shop
Takes you to Defender's Medal Shops

Explore Town
Exits Conversation

A Frostvale Tale (Act 2)

Maya: You have saved Frostvale! All of the moglins are back in town.

Talk
Blizzy: Thanks <Character>!
Chilly: Yeah, Thank you! I'm so happy to be back with my Papa again! You are both heroes!
Maya: King Alteon is waiting for you over by the moglin fire pit. He came to thank you personally for a job well done.
Blizzy: Frostvale wants to thank you too <Character>. We've decided to have a celebration today.
Blizzy: We're calling the celebration FROSTVAL after our town that would be empty if not for you and your friends.
Blizzy: Talk to some of the moglins. They might have some special presents for you! ALL of them want to thank you.
Maya: Wow! A whole holiday in honor of your great deed! I"ve never met anyone with their own holiday before.
Maya: Happy Frostval!
Blizzy: Happy Frostval, <Character>!
Chilly: Happy Frostval!

Replay Battle
Takes you to A Frostvale Tale & Icemaster Yeti's cave

Secret Mission (DA only)
Takes you to The Cave of Glaisaurus

Rest
Fully heals you

Shop
Takes you to Defender's Medal Shops

Done
Exits Conversation

Fizzle: Hi, <Your Class>! I've made you some weapons to say thanks for saving me! Take as many as you like! They have the power to heal you.

Shop
Takes you to Frostval War shop

King Alteon: Well met <Your Class>. It is an honor to finally meet you. I have heard many tales of your adventures.
King Alteon: Today you have done the entire kingdom, a great service. The bards will sing of this day.
King Alteon: I knew you would do the right thing... you are someone who can be counted on in the dark times ahead.
King Alteon: During your encounter with Ice Master Yeti were you able to discover who was behind this?
<Character>: Yes, I overheard the name Sepulchure. I believe this person was attempting to use the moglins to make healing weapons.
King Alteon: Indeed.
<Character>: It does not seem like it worked, Sepulchure broke the deal right as i arrived.
King Alteon: Interesting. I am often amazed by the unthinkable convenient timing of events in RPGs.
<Character>: What?
King Alteon: Hmmm, nevermind that. Let us keep this between ourselves. I will see what I can learn of this Sepulchure.
King Alteon: I will send you an invitation to my Castle in Swordhaven once I have returned from this journey.
<Character>: Journey? Will you be gone long?
King Alteon: *Smiles* I shall not be gone too much longer. There is someone I must meet with. I am happy that Frostvale was on the way.
King Alteon: Now is a time of celebration, all in your honor. Happy Frostval <Character>.

Frost Moglin: Thank you <Character>! You're the whole town's hero!

Frost Moglin: Happy Frostval <Character>! I was sure that Icemaster Yeti would eat us. Thanks to you I can sleep in my own bed again!

Doozle: If we're calling it FROSTVAL why don't we go all the way and just call it FROSTVALE? Or like... Frostival, like festival...
Rubix: Why do you always have to make everything so complicated? Just enjoy the party.

Frost Moglin: MMMmmmm. Hot Cocoaberry Juice is my favorite. Would you like some <Character>?

Frost Moglin: Happy Frostval <Character>! I got you a present! But you can't open it until the new year...NO PEEKING!

Accept Gear
Takes you to Moglin Gift shop

Frost Moglin: This is my favorite time of year! Now I REALLY have something to celebrate... Not being yeti food! Thanks hero.

Frost Moglin: Hero, I made a celebration song! "We wish you a happy Frostval, and a Mmmerrrrrry neeewww yyyeeaar!"

Frost Moglin: Happy Frostval <Character>! I made you a gift but you can't open it until the new year. You can shake it if you want.

Accept Gift
Takes you to Moglin Gift shop

Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings <Character>! If you have an ice dragon head I can make it into a healing weapon for you.

Shop
Takes you to Frostval Shop

Thanks to
-- Stephen Nix for entry rewrite and correction.
-- AztecArcher for corrections.
-- Voodoo Master for NPC link and corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/25/2017 10:43:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Frostval 2006
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition