Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2011 16:24:47   
iPink

@masked: When I said "like Hunter's Paradise," I didn't mean having the same kinds of things. I only meant that it was a really well-fleshed-out zone despite not having a main saga, and I would love Tethys to be similar in that it doesn't need its own chain to stand up on its own. I like the idea of it being focused on mini-games. We don't have enough of those. <3 I'd also like it to have its own quest chain eventually, but I don't want it to be like Dragesvard where the town has little to do outside of the Ice Orb Saga. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
7/9/2011 17:00:25   
BumFoolingGuy

But what kinds of mini-game seems possible to tweak in the mini-game version of Hunter Paradise?

Also possibly if it won't get a quest chain will there be a high-score board from the discussion board thread?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
7/9/2011 18:58:27   
Ghost
BOO-m

quote:

Oh, and if I might ask, does Blackwyn Tomb have anything whatsoever to do with the ruins seen from Moonridge?

Nope, different place
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
7/9/2011 22:58:58   
steel blade

Can Riverine Keep get a walkaround, like to its entrance for example?

Oh, and if Captain's Quarters must be removed, so does the sign that says "Captain's Quarters" in the Locker.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 154
7/11/2011 11:27:05   
nightslayer321

quote:

Tethys being a walkaround was something we talked about during the water orb saga.. making the town available for exploration during chapter 2 is an interesting idea, but it would have to be something with a saga attached to it, I think, to really have the full impact that it deserves. I like the idea, but it is definitely something we'd want to focus solely upon if we do it, imho

Interesting, now what the water elves are free of the Kathool control, maybe they can rebuild Thethys and set up a new town! Actually i see great potential for this place.
Also i agree with iPink, the water scenary give the potential of a lot of minigames!

quote:

Can Riverine Keep get a walkaround, like to its entrance for example?

RK have a walkaraound already.

< Message edited by nightslayer321 -- 7/11/2011 11:37:22 >
DF  Post #: 155
7/11/2011 11:31:46   
Fingerman

^I think steel blade means outside the 100 room dungeon.
DF  Post #: 156
7/11/2011 11:37:07   
nightslayer321

*Facepalm myself* doh, i forgot what RK is 100 room dungeon, i was confusing it with that new french town. (dont remember the name)

Yeah, Riverine Keep need a BIG develop (in the future)
DF  Post #: 157
7/11/2011 11:37:25   
steel blade

Actually, Riverine Keep is the so called 100-Room Dungeon. I asked for an entrance walkaround.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
7/11/2011 11:52:35   

Yeah in fact Riverine Keep's art should be updated... to live up to its name as the 100 room dungeon. Maybe even put a few new monsters in there,
Riverine Keep used to be my favorite quest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
7/11/2011 15:23:42   
Isphus

In the wlakaround context there could be a quest somewhere to make a potion or something that required us to gather stuff from different outposts.

It would be a challenge for everyone, and I gant wait to ckeck all those "I'm lost" threads.

Edit: We could also have a sneevil town somewhere... Like the one we visited to get the help of the sneevil king to defend Popsrocket.

< Message edited by Isphus -- 7/11/2011 15:25:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
7/11/2011 15:27:51   
superson45

Yes, I miss having to do the 100 room dungeon D: It needs new stuff to angst it up. New rare drops for one>_>
Edit:The 4th time I did it when I was a noob I got chickencow, And I threw it out It took so long to farm it back XD

< Message edited by superson45 -- 7/11/2011 15:28:33 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 161
7/12/2011 5:09:46   
nightslayer321

quote:

We could also have a sneevil town somewhere... Like the one we visited to get the help of the sneevil king to defend Popsrocket.

I think Highlord Sendai will be happy with this idea.
DF  Post #: 162
7/12/2011 11:57:31   

@Nightslayer: Yup, the Boxopolis really does need a update...and a way to just visit instead of beating your way through
low level sneevils. I thought we made peace with them anyway.

I wonder what became of that Paladin Order that Artix was talking about? Maybe we could go visit it sometime.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
7/12/2011 15:41:09   
nightslayer321

@BK: Now what u say, I notice what Artix is the only Paladin what i saw in all the game.
DF  Post #: 164
7/12/2011 15:53:28   
Fingerman

What about that woman who says goodbye to her parents in Falconreach?
DF  Post #: 165
7/12/2011 16:26:38   
Acient J

Visiting the Paladin Order would be awesome. They must have HQ somewhere. Pally gear, anyone?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
7/12/2011 16:32:19   
iPink

I actually wouldn't oppose the addition of Lightguard Keep to DF at all. It would be a great addition. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 167
7/12/2011 16:34:54   

@Nightslayer: I believe Artix said that Lady Celestia took him into the Paladin Order, that is where I got it from. Also there is a paladin in Hunter's Paradise.

I wonder where that thing this... I hope they give us a chance to hunt for it and its not just in plain sight.

< Message edited by BurningKatana -- 7/12/2011 16:36:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 168
7/14/2011 10:42:22   
nightslayer321

I really hope the staff give an update to the whole paladin theme. I feel like we don't have enough good "light based theme" armors in game.
DF  Post #: 169
7/14/2011 13:22:34   
Fingerman

@nightslayer: I never really thought about it but you're right. The best armors in the game are, well, evil. i.e. DmK, KAA, Necro. Even SW is shady.

Also, it dosen't make sense that Artix is the only paladin and he's in a dark location. And I happen to like the current paladin, except for the shoulders :P
DF  Post #: 170
7/15/2011 16:05:56   
nightslayer321

What if the paladin order is located in Swordhaven?
DF  Post #: 171
7/15/2011 16:37:43   
Fingerman

They would need a big building though...
DF  Post #: 172
7/16/2011 16:19:33   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Here is some food for thought.

In AQ, that is to say not for 100% sure canon in DF, Artix is the head of the Paladin Order.

Currently he is either standing next to a Graveyard or hunting undead, so how do you reckon he would lead the Paladin Order properly? He is a great inspirational figure I give you that, but I think Artix would be more concerned with all the undead running about than hiring a building for Paladin meetings. In AQ, Paladin HQ(?) is the Guardian Tower which says enough really.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 173
7/16/2011 16:41:47   

@Dwelling: Like you said, AQ is not 100% canon to DF. As in here, Artix went to the Paladin Order from Lady Celestia. So that approves such a thing exists.
And if it does... where is it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 174
7/16/2011 16:47:51   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@BurningKatana: Well, like I was trying to explain there might not be such a thing. Well, there is a Paladin Order of course, but who is to say they have a fancy building as HQ? What if they are all roaming Lore in search of undead or on some other mission for the church of Light?

Besides, if I am to join an Order does that mean I cannot aspire to become the head even though I wasn't the one who founded it?
The one thing (join the already existing Paladin Order) does not exclude the other (becoming/being head of the Paladin Order).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition