Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2011 5:43:09   
Baron Dante

quote:

Akriloth traveled all over Lore to pillage and flee from the DragonSlayer(s). Meaning Akriloth brought the locket with him as he went.

You know, he could have simply dropped it into somewhere the Killquins could have collected it.

And yes, I want to keep the Fortress... it will then be mine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
6/27/2011 6:02:22   

@Nightslayer: Yeah, we really should have a way to go back to Villain lairs.

@Baron Dante: ...You'd have to fight a wide range of players to claim that lair...including me. Its mine...

I just thought of something...what if we had Dragon Walkarounds, you know like flying over towns. Gives us a chance to show off our Dragon.
But that aside, I think Villain Lairs make an awesome memorial. Maybe we could fly to the lairs on our Dragon.

< Message edited by BurningKatana -- 6/27/2011 6:11:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
6/27/2011 11:58:04   
Dragonman

I think it would be funny if there was a highway to death's realm. A stairway to Death's sky realm as well
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 128
6/27/2011 12:34:36   
iPink

@Baron Dante: Do we really need to work a way so that Akriloth didn't live in the cave when the game basically tells us he did? Just go with the normal explanation. :P

@BurningKatana: I already suggested a dragon walkaround in one of the other threads (or this one) as well as a town full of dragons. ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
6/27/2011 13:22:21   
Baron Dante

Um, yes. It didn't directly say so, so yes. Because it is clearly an important future plotpoint. + walkaround.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
7/3/2011 0:23:53   
iPink

I really hope that we get to see Riadne as new Falconreach continues to be opened up. She said in the bossfight for the Ravenloss War that she would come with us, and our characters respond with saying something about how we'd enjoy seeing her in Falconreach. She could have a little bit of dialogue and perhaps a shop of arachnid-inspired items. It would just increase the continuity of the story and I like her character design quite a bit. She may even train us as Arachnomancers eventually. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
7/3/2011 2:48:29   
anguiano1

Was the fire orb SE of the Sandsea?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
7/3/2011 4:22:10   

@IPink: Didn't Ridane say that she would travel with Tomix? Tomix doesn't belong in Falconreach, he is out trying to catch the other corrupt spirits.
So we might see her again...but I think she'd be with Tomix helping him catch the spirits. Who knows maybe Tomix and True Mortal might even meet each other
on their quest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
7/3/2011 4:23:28   
iPink

@BurningKatana: She said just the opposite. She intended to go with us to Falconreach while Tomix continued on his travels. There's this whole dramatic "we'll meet again someday" scene. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
7/3/2011 4:43:17   

@iPink: Ah, got that confused with something else. Thanks for clearing it up. Hm... I suppose she'd be in the Falconreach Library.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
7/6/2011 16:16:23   
nightslayer321

From the new Design Notes:

quote:

A tomb lost for centuries has just been uncovered behind Hunter's Paradise! Ilon, the archeologist who found it, would not dare to enter. What kind evil lurks amongst the spirits long since buried there? What is causing the Blackwyn line to walk again? Are you brave enough to explore the tomb and find out?

It looks like a lot of fun!
DF  Post #: 136
7/6/2011 21:42:36   
steel blade

It sure does. Although, the Locker is quite unfinished and it's been a year ever since.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
7/7/2011 5:47:31   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@steel blade: Are you referring to Tethys?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 138
7/7/2011 6:20:31   

Now that the War is almost over... I hope to see the ruins of Seppy's castle have a role in this game. A Walkaround and a memorial!
...Maybe even a Fortress or something like a town.

I also can't want to explore the tomb!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
7/7/2011 11:36:56   
Zarkalor

I want a walkaround for all the locations of the Fire War...

And the outside of Xan's volcano. Pretty sure everyone wants that.

And a Warlic's Zone revamp for sure. That's one of the most needed areas of a revamp.
DF AQW  Post #: 140
7/7/2011 12:32:12   
steel blade

@Dwelling - Tethys as a walkaround has been implemented? Anyways, I was talking about Captain('s) Quarters.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
7/7/2011 12:34:31   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@steel blade: No, just what you wanted to see then. I never quite got how we found "the Locker" after collecting the key from Davey.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 142
7/7/2011 17:40:13   
iPink

@Dwelling Dragonlord: I feel like the whole Water Orb Saga needs to be looked over again. It feels very rushed, and even playing through it a second time I still got confused on a few occasions. The first quest is especially unfortunate, and I hate that Aquella doesn't change her speech even after you complete her quests, and does not have all of the options that the main NPCs in other zones generally have besides. She's still so hostile even after we save her town. >=(

< Message edited by iPink -- 7/7/2011 17:49:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
7/8/2011 4:28:11   
nightslayer321

I think she can get her staff (Aquella's Staff i intend) when we finish the Water Orb Storyline. Sort of thing what the staff did with Captain Rhubarb in the Wind Orb Storyline: at the end he wears the red captain robes.
DF  Post #: 144
7/8/2011 8:35:04   
Fingerman

Tethys does need a walkaround, though...
DF  Post #: 145
7/9/2011 11:54:51   
Ghost
BOO-m

Tethys being a walkaround was something we talked about during the water orb saga.. making the town available for exploration during chapter 2 is an interesting idea, but it would have to be something with a saga attached to it, I think, to really have the full impact that it deserves. I like the idea, but it is definitely something we'd want to focus solely upon if we do it, imho.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 146
7/9/2011 12:15:46   
steel blade

But Ghost, Captain('s) Quarters? It's not done yet! (Or maybe as I think it is.)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
7/9/2011 13:33:02   
Fingerman

What would be ideal would just be to have Tethys as a walkaround for everyone who completed the water orb saga, and no more captain's quarters. For everyone who didn't, there is just the locker/captain's quarters. Who would want to stay in the locker/captain's quarters after what happened in the water orb saga?
DF  Post #: 148
7/9/2011 15:17:02   
iPink

@Ghost: While that makes sense, I think that just including Tethys as another town with a few features like Hunter's Paradise would be really welcomed by the players until you did come up with a saga for it. I know that I really love Hunter's Paradise because it has so many things to do without a quest chain. If Tethys were made like that and then a chain were added later, then it could be the best town in the game. <3 Oh, and if I might ask, does Blackwyn Tomb have anything whatsoever to do with the ruins seen from Moonridge?

@Fingerman: I'm not sure I want them to get rid of Captain's Quarters, and definitely not the Locker. But having underwater walkaround maps leading to Tethys would be splendid. Besides, I don't think Captain's Quarters is done yet either. It's useless as it is, and so it must be missing something.

And I'm STILL confused by the first quest from Aquella and her random quests as well. >.< Why do we bother stealing anything from the ship, and what in the world is going on in the random quests? Also, since that first quest appears to begin right when you are brought down from the dock, it would be better if it were automatically initiated just after the fish cutscene rather than having to go to Aquella to start it. It still doesn't solve other problems, but I think it would make it less confusing. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
7/9/2011 15:48:45   
Kalyn Valeheart
Constructively Friendly!

I have to second iPink. I loved the Water Orb saga and one of my characters would rather stay there, despite everything.
Who knows? Chapter 2 opens many possibilities. Having things to explore around there would be splendid, just as much as it will be to have some exploring near Sandsea. However, I';m not sure a second Hunter;s paradise would be such a good idea. One Hunter's paradise is enough, in the sense of monster hunting for rewards. Maybe something more connected with minigames, something of an underwater entertainment centre. There is the crabastian music band who could provide music too.
DF  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: All roads lead to Falconreach — a walkaround discussion IV
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition