Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2011 17:33:22   
Mortarion

hmm ok *pokes him a bit*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/23/2011 17:37:44   
D1F3Forum

Ok...got the memo...

BACK TO WORK!!!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/23/2011 17:39:04   
Mortarion

That's right, don't make me ghet out, what't the thing that you fear the most?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/23/2011 17:42:41   
D1F3Forum

I have nothing to fear, but Fear itself, hoewever, Fear is my best friend...

The only thing I fear is that stick...it hurts...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
7/23/2011 17:46:17   
Mortarion

Then what you waiting for *pokes him* Fear the stick of pokeness + 77
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/23/2011 18:43:50   
D1F3Forum

Sneak peak at the upcoming Chapter 3!!!

spoiler:

A thousand years before Vaal and Vae’njaece had their first encounter, two beggars were busy with their work. They were employed by a mysterious necromancer who only required bodies in return for a fair amount of pay. Every day, the couple would head over to a cemetery and dig up a fair amount of bodies to be returned to the necromancer by nightfall.
On one dreadful day, the female beggar went into labor. Night was steadily approaching and their body count was hardly usual. The female beggar, experiencing mass amounts of pain, had barely dug up any, and the male, fretting for her, hadn’t done any better. The male beggar decided to stay with his wife throughout her labor. The process lasted throughout the whole night and when morning was approaching, the baby was still not born.
At daybreak, a hooded man emerged from the shadows and joined the beggar couple. Immediately, the male beggar stood up and told him of the previous night. He gave the hooded being the bodies and apologized for the scarce total.
The hooded man took the bodies away and left the way he came without a spoken word.
About an hour passed before the hooded man came back. The beggars were both surprised about seeing him, and asked why he had returned. He spoke not a single word.
Slowly, the couple started hearing voices. They started looking around, but no one besides them and the hooded man were there. As time grew on, the voices were getting louder. The female was the first to cry out. The voices had risen to a deafening roar. The couple could feel their bodies being torn apart from the inside. As they looked up toward the hooded man, their lives were slowly drained out of them.
The unborn child was summoned by the mysterious man and as the couple took their final breaths, he left with the boy.
As not fully human and not fully undead, the boy aged about a year in appearance every a hundred years. His face was covered in self-inflicted scars. He wore pitch black armor, scarred from years of use. His hair was the same color as his armor, and his eyes were multi-colored. One eye was blue while the other was brown.
After about seven hundred years of service, the boy decided that he was done serving the necromancer. He devised a plan for escape and using the skills the man had taught him, he vanished.
The boy left for a mysterious land between worlds and decided that when he was stronger, he would go back and rid the world of the necromancer.

I hope you guys like it and it whets your appetite for the next part of Chapter 3: Unfortunate Circumstances...

@Raucheisen:
Here's your Chapter man!!! Hope you love it!!!
Btw, I hope you don't mind the slight changes I made, I needed you in Pellow Village and I wanted your own possible story on top of this...it's like a game within DF for me right now!!! So many side stories, I just love it!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/23/2011 20:04:35   
Raucheisen

@D1F3Forum I loved what you did with it man, glad I could provide some input to the story, you really put that correct feeling on to it A1 job man
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/23/2011 20:41:19   
D1F3Forum

@Raucheisen:
Thx man!!! I'm happy you like it...

The second part of the chapter will be with Vaal leading us to you to "Finish us"
Too bad it won't happen like that...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/23/2011 20:48:57   
Mortarion

D1F3 apart from loving this teaser I'll reward you with something *pokes him with stick of pokeness + 77 with a marshmallow in the sticky point*. I'd like more description, in phisical sense, of the couple

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/23/2011 20:55:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/23/2011 20:55:00   
D1F3Forum

YAY!!! Marshmallow!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

...Stick...
*Shivers*

Thx Mort!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/23/2011 21:10:31   
Mortarion

You can eat the marshmallow, but the pokes will be more painfull

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/23/2011 21:12:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/25/2011 2:24:47   
D1F3Forum

Chapter 3 is officially up!!!

What will happen to Vae'n. Where did Vaal go? Who is this strange person? Where did Spyte go?

Oh, so many questions!!! You'll have to find out in Chapter 4...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/25/2011 10:24:28   
3 Vandoren

Great new chapter, D1F3.
I can't help but think that the insane necromancer dude is awesome.
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Post #: 88
7/25/2011 10:31:19   
Mortarion

Awesome chapter
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/25/2011 11:53:58   
D1F3Forum

@Necro:
He IS awesome!!!

@Mort:
Thx
Great reviews call for more chapters...
Chapter 4 will be out soon...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/25/2011 12:12:37   
Mortarion

I have great news D1F3 the stick of pokeness + 77 now has a mind

Stick of pokeness + 77: "Designation: Stick of pokeness + 77"; "Mission: To poke D1F3Forum if he doesn't works"; "Actual status: Poking" XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
7/25/2011 17:14:06   
D1F3Forum

Meh...

That's not good news...

Anyway, I AM indeed working...I am thinking of how to incorporate all of the ambassadors, how to transition Chapter 4 into the rest of the story, how to keep Vaal involved, and most importantly, how to create the best storyline that could possibly be used in game if as a backstory for Vaal or a cutscene of the Nation...
Always a dreamer!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/25/2011 17:22:39   
Mortarion

It got something good D1F3 you can talk to the stick, hey as a joke make in one of the more light hearted chapter a mad man appear with a stick

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/25/2011 17:23:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/25/2011 17:26:13   
D1F3Forum

I will SO DEFINITELY ADD THAT!!!

I rly will, it will be somewhat of an inside joke, but ya know...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/25/2011 17:30:55   
Mortarion

Yup, even he may poke you, it would be like this
quote:

Mad Beggar: Sir I offer you this marvelous stick, you can poke things with it
Vaen'Jace: Get away from me you madmen
Mad Beggar: No it really works. See *mad beggars being to poke Vaen'Jace*
Vaen'Jace: Stop stop the stick works *Vaen'JAce covers in a stone formation that looks like a netbook*
MAd Beggar: THe stick works, see?

What you think

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/25/2011 17:32:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
7/25/2011 17:39:25   
D1F3Forum

lol...

I think I might add YOU doing that to me...or not...I don't know yet!!!

I might do something like what you said above, but Idk...I will definitely add a stick though!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/25/2011 17:44:54   
Mortarion

Excellente
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/25/2011 17:48:03   
D1F3Forum

Right now I'm in the process of rendering CW pictures to make a new sig as a reward for completing the challenge...
I am also making one for the War itself...

Rendering is not fun...at all!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/25/2011 17:48:33   
Mortarion

Ohhhhhhh make one where I poke you :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/25/2011 17:52:55   
D1F3Forum

I don't think I know how to...I'll try though...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition