Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2011 23:59:51   
Sir Night

Will there be any more chapters coming out any time soon?
Post #: 26
7/29/2011 12:39:53   
Arachnid

@Clown
Sorry, but unless this is another character other than Clown the Jester, then I can't use them based on the timeline.

@Unity
I'll use you eventually! =P

@Sir Night
There's one right now! =P

~Lady Zafara

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 7/29/2011 12:40:23 >

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 27
7/29/2011 13:34:48   
Clown the Jester

Thats fine. I was just fooling around. Nice story though. I find it very gripping.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/29/2011 16:26:24   
Vector

hmm... no sign of exper-- er, "redeye", as he should be called, preferred weapon... maybe there wasn't a need yet?
Post #: 29
7/29/2011 17:12:55   
Arachnid

Meh heh heh...
Keeping the stuff all secret that I want to...
Any questions form anyone?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 30
7/29/2011 18:01:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

O.o secrets... Interesting. Good sign, I say... anywho... time for what is known by some as... reading?

Hmm... Interesting... I suppose the question of whether clothing melts into the body and comes back when in humanoid form wasn't quite answered, but it does point to it not being so, considering Zafara actually did put on the dress, instead of ignoring it...

I presume the captain was mad because of other potenial gains from having a captive mermaid, seeing as they tend to have a fondness of shiny things, which leads to treasure hoards... I shall not make an indication as to what I was thinking at this time.

I do wonder specifically what purpose Experimental, or Red Eye, as he prefers, has in mind... analysis can be so many different things... many of which are paramound to torture, although that does depend on the species...

Hmm... There are many things that are more powerful at night, along with so many other reasons... I suppose that that is probably for the best... hehe..

Quite intriguing indeed... oh, the allusions, and the possibilities that would be cokming to mind over the last bit...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/29/2011 18:02:01 >
DF  Post #: 31
7/29/2011 18:06:26   
Arachnid

I have you wondering...
MWAHAHAHAHA!
My plan is so far a success!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 32
7/29/2011 18:22:13   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Perhapse... We shall see if that is so, when it is time for it to come into fruition... Very nice story... Don't forget to copy, eh? I suppose keeping true to my character's timeline would be a priority...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question is, how long shall it be until that occurs... Many things will have to happen in my backstory before I even get to our first meeting. lol Then, it appears time has passed since then, which leaves this quite a while ahead...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/29/2011 18:29:54 >
DF  Post #: 33
7/29/2011 18:27:57   
Vector

@drakkoniss: given the fact that he really hates to fight at all though shows at least some sense of self-control. he'll still fight, mind you, but you better give him a very good reason to do so.

oh, btw, you don't want to see his weapon. it hurts just to look at that thing.
Post #: 34
7/29/2011 18:31:01   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You saying that makes me want to see it more... OW!

XP

Good to know more of the personalities of my fellows' characters...
DF  Post #: 35
7/29/2011 18:37:42   
Arachnid

I'm going to make the relationship between the mermaind and Drakkoniss...interesting...
Mwahahahahaha!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 36
7/29/2011 18:43:46   
Doom Desirer

No! The irony! Romance?

/feigns

Post #: 37
7/29/2011 19:05:15   
Vector

@doom: wish Redeye could have some... maybe it'll help improve his self-confidence?
Post #: 38
7/29/2011 19:27:02   
delta blitz

cute new chapter kinda shows that I still have alot to learn in terms of romantic scenes.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/29/2011 19:45:59   
Sir Night

Makes me wonder if she is interested in Wiiman, or Drakkoniss? Also, what are Drakkoniss' powers?
Post #: 40
7/29/2011 21:52:33   
Arachnid

@delta
D'aw! Thank you from a comment from an author such as yourself! ^^

@Night
Drakkoniss' powers? Ask him, I'm just makin' it up on the spot! XD

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 41
7/29/2011 23:35:44   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hehe... Thought you might show romantic tidings between us, soon. ;)

Ah... seems Mon Capitan does not know of my ability to fly... Makes the situation much more funny.

Interesting... Antarctica... If only Wiiman had told them. XP

Although, to my knowledge, Antarctica does not have to many of those... perhapse the landscape is different, or perhapse the world actually is flat...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have many powers. The correct thing to ask would be this: What are my powers I'm normally able to use?

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/29/2011 23:47:13 >
DF  Post #: 42
7/30/2011 11:09:50   
Doom Desirer

@Drakkoniss: Do that maniac laugh? Perhaps that's a power?
Post #: 43
7/30/2011 11:49:41   
Celestin123

@Drakkoniss: O.O
@Arachnid: Love the story, I never saw the whole romance thing coming though, Wiiman might be jealous, lol.
Can't wait to see what happens next in the story. Maybe Wiiman goes after them, eventually finds them, gets
into an argument with Drakky and Drakkoniss, wanting to keep and cherish their love, fights you and eventually wins,
then leaves Wiiman alone to think while he and Zafara go on a romantic montage. Of course, this is all only
a guess but thats how it plays out in my head, LOL. Anyways can't wait to see what happens, big fan big fan!
AQ  Post #: 44
7/30/2011 15:20:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That's actually more or less how I laugh irl. XD

Also, I am not quite sure I'd fight Wiiman... Even then, I probably would go easy on him, and almost certainly wouldn't use lethal force, unless it was on accident...
DF  Post #: 45
7/30/2011 15:39:14   
PallyKnight

I still wonder what Captain Overcast is doing...Is he still just floating in the sea? Or is he onto other things...AND I have a reason why Overcast has the key, he thinks its for that all power treasure he's trying to find! Right?
DF AQW  Post #: 46
7/30/2011 16:10:02   
Arachnid

@Pally
MWAHAHAHA!!!
Secrets, secrets...

Love all the compliments, I never though this story would be such a big hit! ^^
Thanks for all of your encouragement!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 47
7/30/2011 16:27:56   
Doom Desirer

Lady Zafara and Drakkoniss sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love then comes
Marriage,
Then abrupt and tragic miscarriage,
then comes pain then comes despair,
Two hearts damaged beyond repair
Drakkoniss leaves Lady Zafara, and takes the tree.
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Heehee.
Post #: 48
7/30/2011 16:45:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Such a strange corruption of that rhyme...

I love how she keeps secrets even from the people the chars are based on... It adds to the suspence, and frankly, the mystery apeals to me.

Could get quite interesting hitherforth...
DF  Post #: 49
7/30/2011 16:47:10   
Arachnid

Expect a new chapter very soon! right now! ^^

~Lady Zafara

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 7/30/2011 17:19:53 >
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition