Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2011 17:40:53   
Vector

@doom: i lol'd.

better do something about my character's low self-esteem, zafara (which you seem to be hiding) or he'll be too distressed about it to really help anyone.
Post #: 51
7/30/2011 17:46:03   
Arachnid

He's calling Wiiman "master" for a reason...To be later revealed!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 52
7/30/2011 17:59:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!

Time to read it. XP

Interesting... Still able to see the sun...

You know there are cold deserts, right? XD

He still does not tell her what he saw... even if he's unsure of it... strange...

Hmm... seems that this happens at a time of extreme turmoil in my life... So quick to anger... AND I use a sword... I do use swords, although recently I have used an axe... I am researching creating a sword for myself at this point in time, though... have to perfect the phasing tech first, though... quite complicated, and on top of that, I have to optimize it for piercing through things, while still maintaining an aplicable vibratory rhythm...

Then again, I may actually use a completely physical (on our dimension) blade some time later... I don't know... I am also working on different alloys of existing metals and inventing new ones, so... but that is only a rare hobby, which I do in my rare portions of my spare time that I don't use for reading, or entertaining my self in other ways, along with spending time on fighting evil, ect....

Yes... a VERY dark time in my life indeed... I normally would never call anyone weak like that... I suspect that it is indeed in my past, now... a point where I was... hateful, and angry about my liege... yet I still retained my powers from him... I did eventually learn my lesson, and I am much less bitter now, as you can tell...

Interesting end, there...
DF  Post #: 53
7/30/2011 18:41:08   
delta blitz

@arachid: interesting indeed still though I think my romance scenes needs a female's touch.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/30/2011 19:11:44   
Arachnid

@Delta
If you need any help at all, just ask! ^^

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 55
7/30/2011 21:17:11   
Celestin123

Great chapter and I'm kinda happy cuz I was right!(more or less[im talking about the prediction i made a few posts ago])
Although the part where Drakkoniss and Zafara go on a romantic montage was kinda
off, lol oh well, anyways I'm still excited to see what happens next. I really love this story/^^
AQ  Post #: 56
7/30/2011 23:36:00   
Sir Night

Interesting. Very interesting.

@PallyKnight
No worries, mate. I suspect we haven't seen the last of Captain Overcast. Or Swamp Croc. But I won't say what I'm thinking, just in case I'm right (unlikely).

@Arachnid
Is Wiiman the character of a forumite? Who likes to play on the Wii?

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 7/30/2011 23:38:13 >
Post #: 57
7/31/2011 13:59:15   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I believe Wiiman may be a member of the Arachnoclan. She said that it was in more games than just HS, and I'm guessing he isn't active on this forum, and possibly not in the game, either.
DF  Post #: 58
7/31/2011 14:58:47   
Arachnid

Wiiman is rather secretive, but he does play on the game often. Very little forum activity.
I'm glad everyone likes the story so much!
I never knew I could write so good that nearly everyone loves it! :o

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 59
7/31/2011 15:08:06   
Vector

better than i could ever do... at least i could spill some ideas at you
Post #: 60
8/1/2011 3:40:42   
Shadowlord9k

I like it and would like to request more of this story.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
8/3/2011 9:25:41   
Goldstein

The entire time I'm reading this, the Pirates of the Caribbean song is playing in my head. Awesome.
Post #: 62
8/6/2011 17:27:08   
Shadowlord9k

I am fairly certain that the ending (DUN DUN DUUUUUUN) would be scientifically impossible. Besides that it was very good, I did NOT see it coming.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
8/6/2011 17:43:15   
Sir Night

Very cool chapter. And yeah. Didn't see that twist at the end coming at all.
Post #: 64
8/6/2011 17:45:49   
Arachnid

What do you mean, "scientifically impossible"?
Death is death, he can take many forms.
Little know fact, is that death is a vampire.
So, he was a merman, and Arafae, being Zafara's mother, was a vampire.
Two vampires, therefore vampire baby, and if Death was merman form, then Zafara would be a half mermaid.
That's why she can turn human.
None of this is based off of science.
I mean, a giant snake? A giant alligator that can split it's mouth four ways?
Ice magic?
I mean, seriously, what's scientific about the story in the first place?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 65
8/6/2011 17:58:12   
Sir Night

BTW, where's Experimental right now?
Post #: 66
8/6/2011 18:01:32   
Arachnid

Experimental is waiting for us to come back to the upperworld.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 67
8/6/2011 20:10:02   
Vector

Don't worry so much about him guys. he's got all the time in the world.
cap'n arafae and the others... well, not so much :P
Post #: 68
8/6/2011 20:19:13   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I'm glad you made a new chapter. XD

Ty.

Hmm... Golden... Ichor. Interesting...

Interesting.. Hydrokenesis? I wonder why that was not shown in your other tales... Perhapse you lose that power at some point, but idk... Intriguing chapter indeed...

Thee? A bit old fassioned, XD... I love Old and Middle English... I did not remember you were the child of Death for some reason... It's been too long since I read that part, and too much time in between the stories...

Gah... Immortals are so annoying to fight, man... XD

My retort makes me sad... Stupid past me... lol

Hmm... That, is quite strange... It means Zafara must have time-traveled as well, seeing as she did not even find out she was a vampire until her mother's death bed... And obviously she must have found out Death was her father after that point, seeing as her mother said her father was a vampire (unless she changed the story since then), which may indicate one of two things: She either didn't know, or lied... and Arafae apears to be a vampire, as well (or at least was), which complicates things...

In that case, she may have aquired the water power after C&T, although she could have still lost it before then, still, like I said earlier(or just not used it)...

In point of fact, this may take place before Zafara is even born...
DF  Post #: 69
8/6/2011 21:06:18   
Arachnid

I'm going to clear up the timeline issue right now.
Okay then.
-
Zafara was born.
SOMEHOW she was separated from Arafae, her mother.
SOMEHOW she finds out death is her father,and that she is at least a half vampire.
SOMEHOW experimental is in this timeline. For reasons to be revealed later.
ARAFAE IS A VAMPIRE.
SOMEHOW Arafae dies, leading to my original character backstory.
And then C&T starts many years after my original backstory.
Then the new little chapter thing for the next huge fight.
-
Any questions?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 70
8/6/2011 22:02:32   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Arafae became a vampire after Zafara was born?

Her mother still seems to have lied about her father being a vampire...

Thus, Zafara may not have time-traveled, but that also leads to the question of whether or not Arafae is regularly feeding on blood on the high seas... if there aren't that many crew members, it would be hard to come by... I assume Zafara is a damphir, like I originally guessed, then, no? It also leads to the little quizical thought of it being strange that Zafara did not know of her being a vampire/part vampiric creature before her mother's death, because of blood cravings, but if she was a mermaid, and was feeding on flesh most of that time, that problem wouldn't come up...

Another question is how often the Vampires need blood for that species/type...
DF  Post #: 71
8/6/2011 22:04:09   
delta blitz

@arachid: I have a question.....can you comment on my story and you too Drakkoniss?
Also between you and Jae I really have a run for my money. I guess I'm going to have to kick it up a notch.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 8/6/2011 22:14:58 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
8/7/2011 0:48:35   
Shadowlord9k

Arachnid: Still you broke science, interesting chapter if Willman is the Ice Lord it makes me wonder who the other lords/ladies could be...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
8/7/2011 10:59:02   
Arachnid

@Drakkoniss
Arafae was born a vampire.
She has adapted highly to her blood craving.
She now needs none or extremely little due to mentoring from an unknown source.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 74
8/7/2011 14:19:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Natural born Vampirism... that's rare enough... I suppose I should have assumed it was possible for vampires to reproduce do to Zafara aparently being a damphir, or full vampire (I suppose that's a possibility if Death had taken the form of a vampire at that time...), but whether or not they can have children with vampires is not the same question as whether they can with humans, or universal law embodiments...

The other reason I was wondering that was because I assumed everything on your list was temporally in order, and thus Arafae became a vampire after having Zafara...

Dang, our relationship must be complex, given my pre-existing friendship with Death, and all... and our various travels which are not all at the same time, nor will either of our experiences go in the same order for either of us... I might not have known you, but you could have known me, the first time I encountered you... Oh, the little quirks of my life, and the various things that happened in it...
Could get quite interesting, indeed... I love the fact that such intrigue is present in your story... It's very nice, indeed...

Oh, and for all that has been said, ice could be the only ellement with a lord or lady (however unlikely that may be), SL9k...
DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition