Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Telsa armor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Telsa armor
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2011 21:58:34   
elm street

i agree.. but simply too many stats^ try +2str +6dex +8 tech +8-10 enhance

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 51
7/27/2011 22:02:17   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Merged the Tesla Armor discussion into these DN's because it's where the discussion belongs based on the information coming from it.

The stat placement certainly is interesting but does break away from the 4 4 4 4 we've seen a few times. Really excited about the brain being a new hairstyle as opposed to forced onto the Tesla Armor!
Post #: 52
7/27/2011 22:02:25   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Thank You for staff for making a gender specific armor and with a open helm/haircut.

Speaking of the new helm, if Junker armor ever becomes an open helm that would look quite unique on those armors.

For myself, I never had issue with stats of any armor or weapon. I will find ways to make it work with my form of play.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 7/27/2011 22:05:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/27/2011 22:07:21   
Wasalu M. Jaco

wow those stats fail
i already have gamma guard...y cudnt they change the stats around a bit
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/27/2011 22:19:50   
Master Volcon

I am looking forward to it :D
It wont really change my build much aside from less support and a bit higher tech. The support wasnt really needed with my warbot so I am looking forward to it.

Great Release Devs I am happy that you are working on the hair styles features the community has really been asking for them.

I hope that everyone is happy with the new gender specific armor and optional helm since everyone was asking for it.
So before you all say that they don't listen to us realize this is a perfect example that they did.

AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/27/2011 23:30:57   
Luna_moonraider

looking forward to update but sigh no balancing yet again hmm. the stat of the new armor should be +4 str +2 dex +8 tech + 2 support. too much str and high resistance too we would not want a str tlc merc to continue owning do we.

AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/27/2011 23:38:29   
poker123

Why not +4 dex and tech then +8 support?

< Message edited by poker123 -- 7/27/2011 23:58:49 >
Post #: 57
7/27/2011 23:47:12   
Luna_moonraider

@ above
then support abusing mage and tlc merc would make use of the armor.
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/28/2011 0:59:17   
Clutch

What?! Str armor?! Do we want the str mercs to just keep dominating or what...?
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
7/28/2011 1:32:42   
Fatal Impact

Im very glad they listened to us and made the brain thingy optional.

I wouldnt get it if it wasnt optional .-.
Epic  Post #: 60
7/28/2011 2:42:34   
Mr.MuF1N M4K3R

90% warbot, 99% gamma guard armor

Begging type signaturess are not allowed.
Signature has been Scakk'ed
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/28/2011 3:22:22   
BinV2

Finally they make new robots I hope they make it non-varium.

-Recycling Bin V2.
Epic  Post #: 62
7/28/2011 3:26:10   
poker123

new bots?
Post #: 63
7/28/2011 3:32:46   
edwardvulture

Its only the right thing to do.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
7/28/2011 3:57:51   
goldslayer1

quote:

Also, as of this Friday we will be adding a restriction on sellback for the current promotional items, the Delta Destroyer set. Sellback will be restricted during the promotional period and reactivated once the item is no longer for sale in case you ever need to part with it to free up space. This will help protect players who somehow manage to lose control over their accounts (remember, kids! Keep your passwords safe!) and wake up one day to find their cherished promotional gear sold!

i have to disagree with this.
i dont believe thats the reason they are doing it.
if someone who buys ALOT of packages (some rich person)
and sells the 4 weapons they get alot of credits aside from the 15k they already have. and alot of varium all combined.
so they are preventing sell back so that players who buy packages again cant sell their weapons to get credits and varium and then buy the package to get the weapon again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/28/2011 4:00:42   
Remorse

Well done on a great release.
The main reason why I like it is that you listened to our often and anoying complaints and was able to satisfy them thank you!
AND Keep It up!!

Merged into the Design Notes thread since this is about the upcoming release. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 7/28/2011 4:13:34 >
Epic  Post #: 66
7/28/2011 4:03:11   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

It doesn't cost as much credits as i thought it would, just need 2k more and that's me set. Enhancements on the other hand, i'll have some farming to do :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/28/2011 5:02:16   
King FrostLich

First of all why is everyone always misspelling the word Tesla as "Telsa". That name was taken by Nikola Tesla, a scientist I know in my book who invented extra stuff about electricity and mainly rivals with Thomas Edison. Anyways, since this armor is NOT +10 like what I hoped for, I'll not buy this armor anyway. It's no good buying an armor which only increases 1 point of my resistance. Btw, what else is there to see on Friday? Just a new armor I suppose or something else?

Epic  Post #: 68
7/28/2011 5:15:52   
Nebula

^*cough*"Non-varium mage"*cough*
Post #: 69
7/28/2011 5:53:11   
Xendran

Gender specific, and the "hair"style isnt forced.
Good job, nice boost to PR.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 70
7/28/2011 5:55:47   
King FrostLich

quote:

^*cough*"Non-varium mage"*cough*

I'm sorry Nebula but that's not the former me of what I used to be though I missed being one. My armor is Caden's Cuirass which actually costs 950 varium.
Epic  Post #: 71
7/28/2011 6:02:05   
RKC

OMG.... They finally smashed Founders armor to pieces

I'm so sad right now

Also angry

My AnimeList
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 72
7/28/2011 6:19:53   
LambO

Also, as of this Friday we will be adding a restriction on sellback for the current promotional items, the Delta Destroyer set. Sellback will be restricted during the promotional period and reactivated once the item is no longer for sale in case you ever need to part with it to free up space. This will help protect players who somehow manage to lose control over their accounts (remember, kids! Keep your passwords safe!) and wake up one day to find their cherished promotional gear sold!

^Yeah, cause after Delta end you won't be able to get hacked I guess... >.>
This is just another way to keep us from getting more varium/credits our of a 10k Package.
Don't come with the down right stupid excuse about it's to help us if we get hacked. -.-
"(remember, kids! Keep your passwords safe!)" - Seriously, do you guys actually think we are all kids & we won't know what you're planning?

Pathetic.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/28/2011 6:23:00   
goldslayer1

@lambo
i said the same thing lol
quote:

quote:

i have to disagree with this.
i dont believe thats the reason they are doing it.
if someone who buys ALOT of packages (some rich person)
and sells the 4 weapons they get alot of credits aside from the 15k they already have. and alot of varium all combined.
so they are preventing sell back so that players who buy packages again cant sell their weapons to get credits and varium and then buy the package to get the weapon again.

if they didn't do it for gamma promos, why do it for this?
is it because we can get about 40k credits from selling delta weapons alone?
and then ontop of that 15k from the package. then keep buying and selling for more credits.
i honestly feel that its unfair we cant do this anymore.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/28/2011 6:25:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/28/2011 6:30:12   
LambO

Cause everyone knows you can do this now.
The more varium we get, the more they have to wait for a payout from someone, which they don't like.
It's money for them, not the players. They actually think we are morons.
The lamest excuse they have done, after we have a 'small team so release will take 3x longer.'

Dev's got caught out. They wonder why we flame...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Telsa armor
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition