Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 5 of 11«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/17/2011 23:46:07   
Crystal Lion

Megumi's a nice name. Do you think Demo will help Psi fight the Blastermaster's giant? She's got a large wrecking-ball, after all.
Post #: 101
9/17/2011 23:51:08   
Vector

thought about it, but since she ended up at the same place as Trina (and likely by the same method: force) it's not likely.
Post #: 102
9/17/2011 23:58:37   
Crystal Lion

I guess it makes sense, she probably doesn't have her weapon with her.
Post #: 103
9/18/2011 0:04:06   
Vector

yeah... kinda hard to hide something like that in your back pocket, eh? ^^;
Post #: 104
9/18/2011 0:10:32   
Crystal Lion

Leotards don't even come with pockets. :p
Post #: 105
9/18/2011 0:25:30   
Vector

the big war's gonna come up sooner than you think. know anybody who's supposed to be a super powerful villain? I'll need at least one for that big day.
if not... i'll just have to think. again.
Post #: 106
9/18/2011 1:12:47   
Shadowlord9k

Crystal: Well there is always ducktape and scrap metal...might make a decent weapon and again ducktape solves the pocket thing.
Vector: Ancient Darkness comes to mind.

On to (rather meh) Commentary:

Good chapter as usual, I guess the slimes remain a mystery...

I've wondered why it's even called BlasterMaster.
---
quote:

"Missing? W...where is she?"
...I really have no good reply for this.

quote:

travelled in a random direction to find and question the Reaper
Surely there is a more efficient way then walking in a random direction.

quote:

I'll handle this fox beard!
Maybe you need lessons on forming insults.
---

Yup, only "meh" here.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 107
9/18/2011 2:09:06   
Goldstein

Another great chapter. Maybe...myabe comment on my story? Please? Anyways, the revelation of the BlasterMaster should be interesting.
Post #: 108
9/18/2011 9:33:40   
Vector

@SL9K:
quote:

Surely there is a more efficient way then walking in a random direction.

ehh... more like chose a direction randomly than just running around with a blindfold on. that would be embarrassing.

quote:

Maybe you need lessons on forming insults.

that was intentional, actually. wouldn't hurt to upgrade his insulting, but i can't exactly blame him (or myself, rather) for going Ye Olde Skool either.

quote:

Yup, only "meh" here.

just don't forget i'm still a rookie here, ok?
EDIT: Ancient darkness was the obvious choice, but i wonder if there's anyone else, too?

@goldstein: only reason i couldn't was the fact i wanted my chapter done and outta my way. oh by the way... i just made one.

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/18/2011 9:35:33 >
Post #: 109
9/18/2011 11:29:43   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: I meant my commentary was only "meh", your story is still pretty good.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
9/18/2011 12:09:51   
Celestin123

Hm...very interesting new chapter.

Who could this Trina girl be? Probably one of Demo's hero friends or something...

Megumi's a really nice name. I like it. Seems fitting.

For a beginner your story is really good, Vector.

I'd like to see Demo fight in your story. To show that you're not the only strong one, I guess.

Hm...nope I'm pretty sure that Modo does NOT have a forum account.

And even if he did, he's not really the type of person you ask to put in your story.
From the few times I've seen and talked to him, he's not really a people person.

So if you want a villian, Ancient Darkness would be a pretty good choice.
There are other suitable villians for the job though...

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 9/18/2011 12:10:06 >
AQ  Post #: 111
9/18/2011 12:39:06   
Vector

umm... trina tuner? remember her, celestin? anywho, her and demo started to get to know each other when they got locked in the same place. i'd have to guess demo's been in that broken colosseum (aka blunder dome)for a while because of that.
and... well, i would have demo help fight blastermaster, but without that trademark wrecking ball, that lumbering behemoth would make a pancake in record time :/ i'll think of something, though.
EDIT: bummer... would've been totally rad to have a fight against the very god (or something) of evil...

@sl9k: well fine, this reply is only "meh" too, then. :P

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/18/2011 12:40:29 >
Post #: 112
9/19/2011 20:52:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I appologize for not commenting yesterday... I fully intended to, and indeed was in the middle of doing so, but I accidentally x'ed the entire internet explorer out instead of just that tab when I was exiting Transformice, which Shadowlord9K had asked me to play for some reason that I don't completely understand... maybe it was because Celestin was on there...

Anywho... I will attempt to re-post what I can remember from my commentary session yesterday...

I liked your character's personality when he had just become concious, for instance...

I had known about your relationship, but had not known that Demolicious was the object of your affections... I found the view into her emotions quite interesting, and also refressing, considering the aparent mask of semi-rudeness and toughness she put up for others to see.

I found it odd that you had it to where her father only seemed to have the flu, considering that (if I remmeber correctly) she had said that she needed the money for an expensive medical proceedure, and I had assumed she had already had an estimate from doctors based on that fact... I also appreciated your willingness to deviate from the game on certain details, such as DaVinci seeming to be cought by the police (I have slight doubts on that, but I take it mostly at face value)...

I got nostalgiac and remembered how I wished I could have given Demolicious the money for her fathers opperation (and was irritated that the game would not allow me to do so, considering my character is rich), and also remembered when I met you in-game, the brief conflict that insued (in which I chopped off your claws near the base and knocked you into a wall that was behind you... I don't remember how... I also may have had my axe pinning you to the wall, but I am not completely sure on that part...), I remembered the fight between me and Ancient Darkness after that, as well... and that I had offered to help with a few coding problems for you... among other things...

I suppose you may not remmeber that... I wish I had met you more often in-game... For some reason, I hardly ever have... It may have to do with the fact that you aren't on my friends list, and don't seem to either be on when the rest of us are, or at least /goto any of us when I am on...

I had guessed that Strebbor's mental leap while he was imprisoned may have been a result of his counterpart's actions in your story somehow having their memory imprints placed upon his mind... I also admitted I wasn't sure which one of you had had the other in their story first, and typed that I was too busty at the time to look and see...

I had agreed with you in a way on the matter of Super Death's not using too many big words, saying something like this: "Indeed, Ye Olde Reaper doth not speak in the strange tounges of science!!! Not usually, anyway... But when he does... Things tend to get interesting..."

I stated that I could guess what your weakness was, but then again, I have the knowledge to not have to... I also put in my doubt that it was lightning, because that would be obvious, and far too many heroes use that...

... Well, that's about all I can remmeber from my commentary yesterday, but I guess I'll continue to comment now, too... In a short bit... I have something to do...
DF  Post #: 113
9/19/2011 21:17:45   
Vector

quote:

...and also remembered when I met you in-game, the brief conflict that insued (in which I chopped off your claws near the base and knocked you into a wall that was behind you... I don't remember how... I also may have had my axe pinning you to the wall, but I am not completely sure on that part...), I remembered the fight between me and Ancient Darkness after that, as well... and that I had offered to help with a few coding problems for you... among other things...

that, dear boy, was just an in-game RP.

quote:

I found the view into her emotions quite interesting, and also refressing, considering the aparent mask of semi-rudeness and toughness she put up for others to see.

More than likely that was because she was in the middle of trying to stop davinci. since that issue was taken care of, i'm sure she relaxed at least a little.

quote:

I found it odd that you had it to where her father only seemed to have the flu, considering that (if I remmeber correctly) she had said that she needed the money for an expensive medical proceedure

Considering the far more threatening possibility of the flu turning into pneumonia, better safe than sorry.

quote:

I had guessed that Strebbor's mental leap while he was imprisoned may have been a result of his counterpart's actions in your story somehow having their memory imprints placed upon his mind... I also admitted I wasn't sure which one of you had had the other in their story first, and typed that I was too busty at the time to look and see...

Not so. I intended for Strebor's appearance here to be far seperate from Goldstein's medical license story (dare i say before it even happened or not happened at all) in which he used my character (long) before I even started this.

quote:

I also put in my doubt that it was lightning, because that would be obvious, and far too many heroes use that...

That and Electina would have a very easy target.
Post #: 114
9/19/2011 21:40:00   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, of course it was an RP... XD

Why would that have any boding on your story whatsoever...?

Good to know on the Goldstein bit... Personally, I had not thought that it had anything to do with it, in all likelyhood, but it was a theory. I was making commentary on your story, which is puting my thoughts to metaphorical paper...

I am going to start reading again, now...

Nice somewhat obvious deductions about the villains intentions after the visit from Super Death...

Hehe... You capture human emotion quite well... The teasing between the two almost makes it seem as if they are already a couple...

Seems Demolicious has been reading Frankenstein...

Interesting choice of Greek letter... any particular reason? My guess would be that seeing as he's a cyborg, the first sylable would be the same in pronunciation...

An interesting relationship indeed...

Ikr? Every single one of the challenges was way too easy... The only one that was actually interesting was fighting Un Death (albeit I haven't soloed him yet, I have figured out how, and it's just a matter of luck)... And that wasn't even one of the trials...They were by FAR too easy.

You'd think a lava monster would have more HP... all of them had virtually none... pity.

I agree with the previous commentators... Megumi is a very nice name, and one you wouldn't think would be Demolicious' either... Still very nice... and odly, it fits...

Nice philosophy in the conversation between her father and the newly named Psi...

Fox Beard?

I love those rusty things... Infection waiting to happen... beautiful! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how you seem to ignore the fact that you're still actually in a fight... I guess he's useless enough to where that didn't matter, along with his weakness do to the inflicted wounds...

Meh, killing the real Blaster Master will just make the thing go berzerk do to the lack of a master... Or not... stupid domesticated buffoon...

I'll finish the last few paragraphs tomorow... gah...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 9/19/2011 22:38:03 >
DF  Post #: 115
9/19/2011 21:48:25   
Goldstein

Another amazing chapter, as always. I do believe a check-up by Strebor is in order.
Post #: 116
9/19/2011 21:56:22   
Vector

@drakkoniss: now that that's taken care of... why don't you finish reading what's left if you havent done so already?
or you could still try to guess just what this weakness is... if you dare

EDIT: @goldstein: that's funny, i was just thinking of that XD

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/19/2011 21:58:20 >
Post #: 117
9/19/2011 22:10:38   
Goldstein

Wunderbar!
Post #: 118
9/19/2011 23:04:39   
Crystal Lion

Well, why is Death so disapproving of Psi and Demo? Is it due to Psi being a cyborg?

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 9/19/2011 23:05:06 >
Post #: 119
9/19/2011 23:07:01   
Vector

that much, at least. I'm sure that numbskull won't be the only one who disapproves, though for different reasons.
Post #: 120
9/19/2011 23:09:20   
Crystal Lion

For all his reaping of the dead, old Death seems to think the natural way is the only way. By that, I mean human/human pairings.
Post #: 121
9/19/2011 23:23:45   
Vector

and that is where they (and me) clash. long as they treat yeh right, it don't matter where yehs from. can't get no simpler. besides, he could be using his hatred as an excuse or something to grab yet another soul. technically, Death already made his moral decision by refusing the unorthodox pairing, whether he knows it or not.
Post #: 122
9/19/2011 23:26:57   
Crystal Lion

It's quite obvious Death wants to kill Demo, even indirectly.
Post #: 123
9/19/2011 23:34:55   
Vector

if he tries, he might end up cursing his own immortality. Psi clearly won't stand for that.
Post #: 124
9/20/2011 12:59:01   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Meh, to be fair, the reason I didn't finish the last bit was because I got booted off the computer by my dad...

Anywho, I personally do not care about what race or species the person is. If there is love, then it's worth it, regardless of biological compatibility...

I obviously still have subconcious preferences about what women I like, as most men tend to, but you know what I mean... the only things that really matter are the personality and the heart of a person, albeit if you want to have children, that is a different matter... but I won't go into that...

Anywho... since I have free time about now, I think I'll read the last bits of what you've writen.

Well, that cements my newly brought about dislike of Super Death... Pity, too, considering we used to be friends... I blame the power corrupting his mind, once he got the idea of directly interfering in mortal lives as a hero/villain... Sad, but it happens...

I'm not going to comment on said Reaper peron having a boss, considering that was already known to me, and it seemed obvious in the first place. I'll let you tell that story, though, if you so choose.
DF  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 5 of 11«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition