Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 6 of 11«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2011 13:33:29   
Vector

quote:

Well, that cements my newly brought about dislike of Super Death... Pity, too, considering we used to be friends... I blame the power corrupting his mind, once he got the idea of directly interfering in mortal lives as a hero/villain... Sad, but it happens...

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Death was just another victim of said corruption, but it seemed like he let himself be that way.

quote:

I'm not going to comment on said Reaper peron having a boss, considering that was already known to me, and it seemed obvious in the first place. I'll let you tell that story, though, if you so choose.

I considered it, but then I thought that might turn a little religious, so... not happening
Post #: 126
9/20/2011 15:19:23   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

To be fair, that's only generally true... there are a tiny few of us who resist the temptation of abusing our power... it depends on the person how much they do, but you know what I mean...

You probably made the right choice there on the bit about including his boss... it's very difficult to put a God figure in fiction without offending someone, espescially if it is LITTERALLY God... XD
DF  Post #: 127
9/20/2011 15:43:52   
Vector

lol like i said, not happening ;)

kinda starting to think about putting another character in here, though not for the war this time... any takers? *smiles at Drakkoniss*
Post #: 128
9/20/2011 17:08:20   
Celestin123

Ooh Ooh Ooooh! Pick me Pick me!

If you'll kindly check the first page of comments on this thread then you'll see one of my posts
volunteering to be in this story. *wink wink*
AQ  Post #: 129
9/20/2011 17:18:46   
Vector

no need to check on something you already remember! i just never figured out when i might use you hmm... maybe the war...?
Post #: 130
9/20/2011 17:41:48   
Celestin123

Alright just making sure you knew that.

Of course you don't HAVE to put me in your story but I was just letting you know
that if you needed anybody to be in your story then I'm a volunteer.
AQ  Post #: 131
9/20/2011 19:36:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*grins*

I would be happy to oblige you; You may use my character whenever and for whatever you wish, save if it goes against his personality completely, such as making him look like an idiot, or makes him seem weak. I do give you permission to have him defeated, if you so wish, however, do not have him look like a pushover. (I would reccomend that you make something happen at the end of our fight that causes it to end at a point where neither of us has the advantage, if you wish to keep both our chars from looking weak)

Personally, I doubt (based on how your story's going) that you would use him as an enemy, unless you have Psi under the control of the villains via some coersion which would be to obvious to even guess at.
Although he is zealous in his doing of good, he is not a fool that he would attack you one sight for looking evil (heck, I've looked evil many times, and in many games...), and would probably have knowledge of your defeating DaVinci, and possibly your relationship with Demolicious, albeit I will leave the decisions on that matter up to you. <- My character is very well informed on the goings on of the city.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 9/20/2011 19:39:34 >
DF  Post #: 132
9/20/2011 19:43:39   
Vector

dare i say omniscient about Super City? :P

just to be safe, though, you might wanna remind me of the bio so i don't accidentally pull an about-face on said personality.
Post #: 133
9/20/2011 19:57:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It's on this ( http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19082848&mpage=1&key=? ) thread, albeit that doesn't get anywhere near encompassing my entire personality...

I'm not really Omniscient about the city, I just know alot, and spend alot of my time patroling it... The fact that I can see extreme details of anything I look at to the point of being able to tell what has actually happened to it in the past helps when I am going about my business... Oh, and I am both invisible and intangible when I do this. Technically speaking, I am phased out of our dimension, and am maneuvering around to see what is taking place in it (I can still see what is going on even though light isn't reflecting off my eyes do to my increased "sight" ability I was talking about. It actually works more like an omni-directional awareness, but my field of vission is what I am foccused on [It helps out in fights quite a bit... XP]). I have been able to learn many things at different points in time do to this ability.

I also have far more powers than the average smasher, aside from my reality bending powers, which I don't use often, do to them only being "unlocked" when there is a reason which causes them to be a necessity.

I am also super-intelligent and immune to any invasion of my mind. Normal brainwashing methods could, potentially, work, but I have a very strong will...

My extreme super strength and speed, along with my healing factor and abilities may be important, too.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 9/20/2011 20:05:06 >
DF  Post #: 134
9/20/2011 20:27:46   
Vector

be ready for suspicion, then. Psi already has to deal with somebody who knows a lot, and that bonehead already has a grudge.
Post #: 135
9/20/2011 20:37:36   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That's fair enough. If I was in his possition, I would probably be suspicious, too.

Just remember that I would hate/get angry over his relationship with Demolicious. I might be concerned, because of his ties to the villains, and all that, but I would not show it in any way that wasn't out of concern for him and his possition.

Obviously, I would know that he could be a very large asset for the forces of good, and would not want to ruin that by speaking without tact. I would probably actually help him with the situation, should my help be needed, as well, albeit that is somewhat obviosu with what I have just stated, along with the fact that I am a hero.
DF  Post #: 136
9/20/2011 20:56:54   
Vector

due to your zeal, i'd have to say you're more of a vigilante than a true hero, but that's just me.
right, if there's nothing else, i've plenty of work to do on this story.
Post #: 137
9/20/2011 21:01:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Meh, if you must, you may call me a vigilante. I do help other heroes out quite a bit with personal problems, and have done quite a few things outside my stories to have the right to call myself a hero, but as you wish.

I suppose you should probably get to writing, then, considering I can't think of anything else truly important.
DF  Post #: 138
9/21/2011 2:22:57   
Crystal Lion

Is anyone reminded of Disney's Hercules?
Post #: 139
9/21/2011 17:29:45   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Strangely, yes, albeit I had not realised it at the time. By that, I mean that I was reminded of that show, but I did not realize what show it was... XD
DF  Post #: 140
9/22/2011 6:57:22   
Crystal Lion

Wait, is the cyborg's weakness heartbreak?
Post #: 141
9/22/2011 17:06:17   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, there's always that, bucause he is a sentient being, but then again, they were threatening him before he ever met Demolicious, and also, if they killed her... I am guessing that would just serve to enrage him. They can use her as a way to manipulate him, but that is not most likely the weakness that they have spoken of.
DF  Post #: 142
9/22/2011 19:05:40   
Vector

nein. the weakness is an ordinance, not a sort of extortion, yet none of you seem to bother guessing.
more clues to said weakness will be revealed in this next chapter, but i keep thinking you might figure it out no matter what i put into it :/

EDIT: transdimentional powers? Drakky, i don't think your character would be exactly human to me, but... it's just me complaining... again :P

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/22/2011 19:53:25 >
Post #: 143
9/22/2011 20:51:51   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh, my character used to be human... He gained powers from another source... I am now different then humans, just like most smashers are, genetically speaking.

I already knew about it being ordinance-based you stated that in your story. I will not guess as to what type, atm, though... hehe...

DF  Post #: 144
9/22/2011 21:38:59   
Vector

if you wanna keep it a secret, like i do, then just pm me. though i still believe you'll be wrong anyway :P

EDIT:
quote:

if they killed her... I am guessing that would just serve to enrage him.

yeah, that'll definitely flip his lid, but that might make him far more (emotionally) unstable after vengeance is achieved.

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/23/2011 22:22:46 >
Post #: 145
9/24/2011 0:07:08   
Crystal Lion

Ouch, the lovebirds are certainly worried.
Post #: 146
9/24/2011 0:13:02   
delta blitz

Emotions brings stories to life which is why I used them to set the dark tone of my stories. But also it is better to take the time to write out the story instead of rushing to the main event. Still it is a good story though.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
9/24/2011 0:14:05   
Vector

@ crystal lion: and rightfully so. the war is nothing but pure chaos. anything can happen at any moment; something i'm sure clown would enjoy

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/24/2011 0:20:31 >
Post #: 148
9/24/2011 0:22:13   
Crystal Lion

He certainly would enjoy the ensuing chaos.
Post #: 149
9/24/2011 0:38:05   
Vector

that gives me an idea... maybe i could... but what if...
*sigh* if i can't get him in, then at least i have celestin and [REDACTED]
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 6 of 11«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition