Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Reality Traveler Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Reality Traveler Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2011 23:29:17   
UnityDestroyer

The path to discuss the story Reality Traveler.

(HS) Reality Traveler
Post #: 1
9/10/2011 23:52:50   
aizenv3
Banned

Nice story

quote:

He saw the criminal, and himself. The criminal ran into the portal, Unity followed him to the portal. Then he saw a room full of treasure. The criminal said, "How clever to use the reality to follow me," Unity replied, "Wait what?" The criminal smiled, and said, "You will understand in the right time," Then the criminal shot Unity with his gun, but Unity dodged it, but he got pushed to the portal, and he got back to his office.

He was like "lolwut"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/10/2011 23:55:16   
Watziname WAT

As usual, bad grammar.What's with the one-line prologue?
I'll give ya points on the plot.

To sum it up:
It needs work.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/10/2011 23:57:46   
UnityDestroyer

3 min. difference.

@aizenv3:

quote:

He saw the criminal, and himself. The criminal ran into the portal, Unity followed him to the portal. Then he saw a room full of treasure. The criminal said, "How clever to use the reality to follow me," Unity replied, "lolwut?" The criminal smiled, and said, "You will understand in the right time," Then the criminal shot Unity with his gun, but Unity dodged it, but he got pushed to the portal, and he got back to his office.

Correct?
Post #: 4
9/12/2011 19:05:36   
Clown the Jester

I rather like it. Its short, sweet, and to the point. Not every story needs twenty paragraphs with tedious descriptions.

Sometimes a quick easy to read, assessible, action backed, story is the way to go.

Keep it up. Oh...by the way...WHO CARES IF THE GRAMMARS BAD? MY GRAMMARS BAD! YOUR GRAMMARS BAD! WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!

HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/12/2011 19:18:05   
star screamer

Like it, and wat, try using space after periods before saying someones grammar is bad, thank you
AQW  Post #: 6
9/13/2011 4:07:31   
UnityDestroyer

@Clown, and Star

Well yeah... Thanks.

Is backed mean't to be packed?

Post #: 7
9/13/2011 15:53:06   
star screamer

I am so negative with a positive attitude!

< Message edited by star screamer -- 9/15/2011 15:51:36 >
AQW  Post #: 8
9/17/2011 21:16:14   
UnityDestroyer

Again, nice joke.
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Reality Traveler Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition