Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2011 14:18:08   
9001WaysToLaugh

^Congratulations! You just won the gap debate in one post! *Points mic at WhiteTiger* How does that make you feel?

Anyways, one topic, I said support tlms seem balanced to me because I can beat them easily, though I guess it's different depending on your class. As a ch support tlms are easy to beat (at least for me), though str tlms destroy me completely. I guess it depends on your class.

< Message edited by 9001WaysToLaugh -- 9/24/2011 14:19:03 >
Epic  Post #: 126
9/24/2011 15:32:15   
Midnightsoul

i agree with 9001waystolaugh. as a CH, i can nearly beat any kind of TLM. its just when i go against a str TLM, im always missing one turn to beat them.
perhaps change the first strike chances? decrease the minimum chance, thats what im thinking.
to balance TLM's
hybrid armor: support requirement. 36 at max
reroute: str requirement. 36 str requirement at max

i have to say, support mages r a bit OP too. the str abusing mercs might need to be weakened but to balance that, berzeker NEEDS to be buffed. it should have a decreased energy amount or increased dmg percent. also, i think block rate should be increased again. it is really annoying how those str TLMs can hit us so easily now since block was "overnerfed"
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 127
9/24/2011 15:52:30   
ur going to fail

^really you can? Fill me in cause I'm a bit lost. CH is failing meh.
Epic  Post #: 128
9/24/2011 16:11:58   
Wootz

Really dude?
I can beat everyone with CH.
But if Static Charge gets blocked, you're as good as dead.
But still, sometime I only miss 1 turn to beat them, or I lack 1 or 2 EP for the Massacre :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
9/24/2011 16:34:36   
Master Volcon

^ thats why CH should get reroute and Tac merc should get static charge

AQW Epic  Post #: 130
9/24/2011 16:43:27   
9001WaysToLaugh

Static charge is better than reroute, giving it to tac mercs would make their str builds near impossible to beat.
Epic  Post #: 131
9/24/2011 16:49:35   
Master Volcon

^ not really str. got baddly nerfed

right now reroute makes support mercs near impossible.

they have a high level heal and keep getting mana to use it.

There high defenses also make it longer than 4 turns to kill them, so they can only heal again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 132
9/24/2011 17:05:02   
Wootz

Dude you ain't normal.
CH's losing Static Charge would be game breaking!
I'd quit and I'd want my money back.
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
9/24/2011 19:54:39   
One Winged Angel1357

Im gonna beat on a dead horse here but Support really needs something to change becuase having as little as one less support then the enemy is leading to certain defeat for me in these last 20 fights. They fights look something like this

enemy goes first
Me: Malf
enemy turn
Me PB
enemy
Me assimlaite
enemy
me gun(deflected)
enemy
me aux (deflected)
enemy rage crit win

no im not making that up that was four of my last ten fights and who knows how many before i started counting
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 134
9/24/2011 20:05:58   
Jekyll

Finally! Someone shows how important first strike is for us cyber hunters! Its that 1 extra turn for tac mercs that kill us!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
9/24/2011 20:13:14   
Wootz

True. The first turn is very important for Cyber Hunters. I need to get to Massacre before the opponent gets a rage/ultimate attack/aux.
And since I'm using a STR build I don't get that first turn a lot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
9/24/2011 20:15:26   
One Winged Angel1357

First strike is needed for most builds to work at high levels becuase in a no luck fight he who goes first wins but when you add in luck it is still he who goes first wins becuase our builds are designed to stop TLM's if we go first
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 137
9/24/2011 20:16:13   
DeathGuard

Static Charge should be like this: Inflicts 100% damage of your wep, and takes energy depending on the damage made with it, and absorbs 45% of the energy taken.
Like WT said, varium weps are powerful enough, its damage base and stats almost over 25 stats and the facility to enchance. Delta weps has 27 stats and lets say I enchance it, it makes 34 damage base and 37 stat points, compare to a nonvarium wep, damage is 33 and stat points with enchancements is 27, and it is hard to enchance to max their weps, you really think 10 stat points are really few? I don't think so, As WT stated, variums with nonvarium are nothing but mere players again, since all will be as nonvarium, varium vs varium will have almost the same chances to win, same builds, same equipment. Are that really our dreams for ED?

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 9/24/2011 20:21:29 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 138
9/24/2011 20:16:56   
edwardvulture

Frenzy should be removed, it lets you heal with strength.

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 9/24/2011 20:17:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 139
9/24/2011 20:17:37   
Wootz

True. I hate it when a STR TLM gets a fist turn instead of me D: And I have more support + lower level.
AQW Epic  Post #: 140
9/24/2011 20:19:52   
yeadudes

TLaPD weapons too strong? Hm. Every week an item is either too strong or too weak. Interesting, hm?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 141
9/24/2011 20:22:11   
Wootz

Personally...
HECK NO!
I just think the daggers don't have a good stat modificator layout.
AQW Epic  Post #: 142
9/24/2011 20:24:00   
DeathGuard

Every new wep should be of same power, but then of 6 months, damage base and/or stat points should be increased.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 143
9/24/2011 20:33:35   
Wootz

I don't agree with you that much on this point.
Then it isn't worth buying anything for 6 months.
So I can just stick with my current gear.
Just like the Seasonal Rare power talk getting back.
AQW Epic  Post #: 144
9/24/2011 20:36:00   
One Winged Angel1357

TLAPD gear is awesome it gives F2P a leg to stand on plus the guns in Old fortune city and either the hunter cannon or the TLAPD cannon you are pretty much set with great gear to fight Varium monsters(no offence but you can be seen as the monsters of Epicduel Varium users)

anyway to point out the main power build i see on TLM's its
Max Hybrid
7 Smoke
7 Frenzy
7Reroute
3 Technician or 1 technician and 2 mualer

that should be 33 levels worth of points.

And pretty much the only way to beat this build is A) go first and B) have a fair fight or be lucky on your part
Now i have made six different modifcation to the TLM Skill tree and two more suggested by people here i have yet to find a skill tree that can combat the build i mentioned earlier. So to steal Shad's saying here the frankenstein class cannot be stopped save for with, not unlike the real frankenstein, alot of fire and some luck
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 145
9/24/2011 20:39:54   
Wootz

I know what you mean by Varium monsters OWA.
I just got my Varium last week.
And yes, that's one of the main power build.
The second one is supportive
Max Hybrid
1 Smoke
M Reroute
M AS
# Heal
1 Surgical Strike

As a Hunter if you don't kill the support monster after Massacre, you're doomed. As they'll just rage aux you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 146
9/24/2011 20:41:45   
DeathGuard

@1234speedy: Why I said 6 months, not all can afford many varium or fight as many times to have credits and buy new weps each month, I'm almost always active and get many credits per day but many varium users don't. You being a varium user as me, you know we can't spend varium easily but wisely.
@OWA: Np dude, hahaha varium monsters XD. Same here, that's the build I see most TLMs have, maybe some skill points in some other places but the same root build.

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 9/24/2011 20:43:36 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 147
9/24/2011 20:44:37   
Wootz

@Cyberbakio
I know. I can't afford Varium every now and then when there's something new. You mean, everyone can spend Varium easy, but not everyone does it wisely and keeps it for further use.
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
9/24/2011 20:45:34   
Algorithm

Thanks for the help!
Post #: 149
9/24/2011 20:49:09   
One Winged Angel1357

Glad you guys understand that came to me back in october when i got Varium on my Merc(Varium onto my lv 30 armorless alt that gave lv 32 and lv 33 full Varium Tanks a run for there money does that sound OP'ed or what actully it made me worse but whatever)

@1234Speedy looking over my skill trees none of them remove that build either at most they weaken Hybrid or Reroute by 2 points
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: TLaPD weapons too strong!!!
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition