Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Who Needs a Medical License? *Revised Form* Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs a Medical License? *Revised Form* Discussion
Page 1 of 812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2011 20:51:52   
Goldstein

Did I just change everything? YES I DID.

You can still get the original story here. But trust me, the new one is going to be much better.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 9/22/2011 22:04:55 >
Post #: 1
9/22/2011 21:42:09   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Soo... You have just caused the entire story to become non-cannonical?

Oh, an is it Ethical Boundaries, or Medical License?
DF  Post #: 2
9/22/2011 21:50:09   
Goldstein

Ethical Boundaries is Part two and will not need revision, as I already have the entire thing plotted out and I know how I want to proceed. This is a major overhaul of Medical Licenses. New characters will be introduced, background information won't arrive so late, and characters will have different purposes. The story is still going to have the same skeleton, I'm just filling it with more colorful and interesting guts...and stuff.
Post #: 3
9/22/2011 21:53:10   
Vector

then... would we actually get to see who Experimental's girlfriend is sometime? :O
Post #: 4
9/22/2011 21:54:54   
Goldstein

Perhaps...I was wanting to save that until Part 3 (Gasp! Part THREE?) but maybe...
Post #: 5
9/22/2011 21:55:44   
Sir Night

quote:

then... would we actually get to see who Experimental's girlfriend is sometime? :O

Why not just have it remain Demolicious?
Post #: 6
9/22/2011 21:56:34   
Goldstein

Our stories do not exist in the same...dimension? I guess?
Post #: 7
9/22/2011 21:56:54   
Vector

don't make me wait too much longer! I've already gone crazy twice because of that! *cries*

EDIT: our stories do not coincide. Period, else I would've already asked Goldy about that.

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/22/2011 21:58:43 >
Post #: 8
9/22/2011 22:01:51   
Goldstein

To tell the truth, I had already lined a girlfriend for Experimental up before Vector even decided upon Demolicious, and I was going to mention it to him, but then I saw he took the initiative (like a good author) and fill that void himself. I will still have Experimental fall in love with that girl in my story, however.

You know, I always scoffed at comic books having cross-dimensional crossovers, but now I realize that if we ever want to do that, it's pretty much the only way to do it.
Post #: 9
9/22/2011 22:05:19   
Vector

hey! it gave me something to do, at least! :P
anywho, should i be surprised at who you have for Experimental, though, or is it more like 'i should've seen that coming' kinda thing?
Post #: 10
9/22/2011 22:09:52   
Shadowlord9k

Gold: Will the same character be in both stories?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/22/2011 22:12:35   
Goldstein

She has been referenced only once.

SL9K: No one is getting taken out, but people will be added.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 9/22/2011 22:13:20 >
Post #: 12
9/24/2011 13:38:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Technically speaking, saying your stories do not exist in the same dimension of reality would be an accurate statement, but I prefer using the term universe for situations like that, because that leaves no questions about whether or not the different dimensions have the same physical laws.

It would certainly be entertaining to have the Experimental (Psi) from his story cross over into your universe...

I think I shall read the new story shortly... I feel I might stop reading the old one... I don't want too many plot spoilers...
DF  Post #: 13
9/24/2011 13:45:28   
Vector

just so you remember, drakky, Psi was just a name that Demo came up with in my story, experimental is the in-game name, but he was supposed to be nameless in the first place. :|
Post #: 14
9/24/2011 18:59:09   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, Vector, I realize that. That is why I used both names, Experimental AND Psi, to describe him. He is the equivalent person in your story, and was given the name Psi, yet the fact that he is called experimental in Strebbor's universe virtually required to use that name, as well, to show the relationship between them.

His father... Interesting... He died in the last one... A bit later than the point you are in the storyline of that one (assuming that the timelines line up for the most part), so it is in fact possible for that to occur... It shows your willingness to deviate from the original, and makes this story quite promising indeed... I hope it lives up to the hype...

Ah, Russian... Such a fascinating tongue...

I like how it adds a certain foreign feel to your character... adds a slight bit of spice to your character's persona, so to speak...

Yes, indeed... The shift in power from the control of the Soviet Union to a free enterprise/democratic system has left many bewildered in the countries of the former union. Many who have lived as communists their entire life, with the govornment controling so much of society cannot even cope with the economical differences well enough to keep up as good of a living as they had under such a system... But those cases are decreasing as the world changes; Things are getting better. Were you merely aware of this sort of situation, or have you lived it, and seen the uncertainty personally?

I can especially see how your father would wish you to continue practicing your shooting, both with his background as a soldier in the Soviet Union, and his worry for his son (most likely compounded with indoctrinated distrust of either America/ns, or capitalists in general...)

Sarah Berkely... I wonder whether the rule about teachers not dating students applies to teacher's assistants, too... <-Personal curriosity more than looking down on it.

*raises and eyebrow* It seems my assumption based on you asking her about her class that she was a student was incorrect...

The Library isn't quiet? Shame...

My guess, if I had to make one, on her fate, is that she shall be a victem of the LEECH, WHICH IS A LEECH!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 15
9/24/2011 20:02:46   
Goldstein

The LEECH which is a LEECH which is a LEECH might just be her undoing...who knows...
Post #: 16
9/25/2011 13:43:56   
Celestin123

Hm....well I didn't see much of a problem with the old story, Goldenstein but I guess it's your
choice if you want to revamp it.

*Clears Throat* Alrighty then. I didn't know that Strebor was russian. Interesting...

Shooting range? Hmph. I don't like the idea of being forced to use a gun...

Sarah Berkely, eh? Interesting. She certainly wasn't in the old version of the story. I wonder what how long their romance will last...

Strebor sure is a fun TA. I like those type of teachers/TAs. They're fun to hang around.

I wonder what else will be changed about this story....

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 10/6/2011 22:37:50 >
AQ  Post #: 17
9/25/2011 16:13:50   
Goldstein

See? Strebor was suppose to be Russian in the old story, but no one knew.
Post #: 18
9/25/2011 17:36:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I knew that he was from some part of the Soviet Union... For some reason, I thought of Ukraine... I blame Vector's story for that. XP

No offence intended, btw.
DF  Post #: 19
9/25/2011 21:19:31   
Goldstein

He is from the Ukraine, actually. He graduated from the Bukovinian State Medical University.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 9/25/2011 21:20:39 >
Post #: 20
10/4/2011 22:51:16   
delta blitz

Epic story,too bad that I can't read while I write.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/4/2011 22:57:04   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Sorry, can't read now, I'll comment tomorow.
DF  Post #: 22
10/4/2011 22:59:12   
Celestin123

I apologize for the fact that you seem to be upset with me. :l

I'm sorry if you think I've been neglecting your story but I've been pretty busy lately...

I'll try to comment tomorrow but it'll probably be in the night so don't expect it too soon.

Again I apologize. I'm sorry if you feel I've let you down. :/
AQ  Post #: 23
10/5/2011 16:33:19   
Goldstein

Whoa, I'm not mad at anyone.
Post #: 24
10/5/2011 21:45:58   
Celestin123

*sigh* Well idk but you seemed upset with me yesterday. :l

Anyways, I finally read your two newest chapters.

They were brilliant, as usual.

I liked the bit with the felon...I think that Strebor's excitement might have been one of the causes
of his sadistic attitude and indifference towards the felon's life. Then again, he was a felon after all
and I probably would've done the same should I have been in your spot...

Oh, poor Orwell. I always have sympathy for the poor little critters that are subject to experimentation.
Such a sad way to die...for the second time.

I wonder what poor innocent Sarah thought of that.
Hopefully the whole ordeal didn't affect her too badly...

Twelve million, eh? That's quite a lot of people. Don't let the fame go to your head like so many others have before you...

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter tomorrow...hopefully.....
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs a Medical License? *Revised Form* Discussion
Page 1 of 812345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition