Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Fantastic Journey Three

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> The Fantastic Journey Three
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2011 22:24:29   
Master K

The Fantastic Journey Three

A Tale of Two Heroes

Prologue: A Villain Arises

Comment Thread.

It had been a month after Brandon and Jake, his dragon friend, had their adventure in the other realm, with Aelia, the princess of said realm. During that adventure, they saved the realm from corruption by the evil sea serpent Kathile, and his evil, corrupting adepts.

Devon, one of Brandon’s friends…or friend/enemy, was in his house, in his room, listening to music on his Ipod. He was about to go outside and go for a trip on his bike, when suddenly, he heard a voice whisper in his head.

“Hello, boy.” The voice said.
Devon didn’t know what to think. He simply looked around, trying to find the source of the voice.
"I have come to you because you’re going to become a great villain for us…” The evil voice said.
“Go to the closet…” The voice said mysteriously.
Devon got up and went to his closet.
“Now what?” Devon said.

The closet lit up with a portal, and before he knew it, he was sucked in. There wasn’t even time for him to flinch, or even blink. The portal quickly dissipated with a flash, sending a powerful force echoing through the house. His family wouldn’t even notice he was gone, because of the magic.

< Message edited by mrbk -- 10/7/2011 22:37:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/7/2011 22:30:54   
Master K

Chapter One: A Suprise Visit

It was the day after Devon’s disappearance. Brandon was in school. It was around 12:07, which was first half of lunch. He was doodling on his sketchbook. The picture was crudely of a dragon. Specifically, it was Jake, the dragon he met on his amazing adventure a month before, who he never forgot about. It might had been a short time, but surprisingly, they had formed a pretty tight bond somehow.

He hadn’t realized, but Kelsey, one of the girls in his class, was there, and already had his sketchpad and was looking at the drawing.
“I likes your drawing.” She said, with a grin.
“Thanks.” Brandon said, closing it up swiftly. Nobody knew about Jake except for him, and he wanted to keep it that way.

Suddenly, a familiar girl was at the door. She was wearing a blue T-Shirt, skinny jeans, and had long blonde hair. Her eyes were focused on Brandon. He turned around, and he was stunned to see who it was.

It was Aelia. The very same one he had helped the month before.

“Hi Brandon.” She said. Brandon didn’t know what to say.
“Aelia?! Why are you here…?” He asked, sounding alarmed.
It wasn’t everyday he was visited by a princess.
“Who‘s that?” Kelsey asked curiously.
“She’s my…friend. From…out of town.” Brandon said cautiously. He had to be careful with what he said. “
I need to speak to you outside.” Aelia said direly.

Aelia led Brandon outside. Little did they know Kelsey was curious, and was following them. Aelia led him to the garbage building in the schoolyard. It was a building in the courtyard where the janitor would throw garbage bags into, hence, the garbage building.

“Let’s go. I really need your help. As in, right now.” Aelia said critically.
“Right now?! But it’s during school…” Brandon said.
“They won’t notice. I‘ll make sure of that.” Aelia said, with some mystery to her voice.

Aelia waved her hand towards the door of the small garbage building, and it erupted open. Instead of an interior full of garbage, within the door frame was a blue vortex. Brandon and Aelia got sucked in before they could react. The force of the portal caught hold of Kelsey. Before she knew it, she was being drawn into the portal. A shrill scream tore through the air; Kelsey had gotten flung into the portal, and vanished along with Brandon. The door slammed shut, and a large blast of magic pulsed through the town, which made people not notice Kelsey and Brandon’s absence
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/7/2011 22:36:59   
Master K

Chapter Two: The Return of Brandon

Brandon awoke in a familiar place...he sat up, and realized he was on the very same cliff that he was on his first visit. He looked around, in awe that he was back. He started to get slightly excited, because he thought he might meet Jake, whom when he last seen, had a very sad goodbye.
He turned his head, and seen something that made his heart almost stop. A few feet from him, lying on the ground, was Kelsey. She opened her eyes, and sat up. She had a look of sheer panic on her face.
“Where am I?!” Kelsey said, very alarmed. Aelia instantly appeared, out of nowhere, and said “You’re in my realm.”
“Why am I here?!” Kelsey asked, panicked. She frantically looked around.
“You were spying on us, and got sucked into the portal...” Aelia said, sounding slightly annoyed.

Brandon stood up, and said to Kelsey “I was here last year, on an adventure...with a dragon.” Brandon said, sounding slightly anguished when he said the last three words.
“This time around, you’re going to an island...apparently, an evil, parasitic force, known as Xyos, is using someone from your town to rule over that land. We will journey over this land, go to the city in the sky, and fly to the island.” Aelia said.

Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him…something landed. He looked at Kelsey, who’s gaze became blank. She then hit the ground like a sack of lead. Aelia looked over, slightly amused. Brandon reluctantly turned around. Behind him was…Jake. But he wasn’t Jake. He was quite taller than Brandon now. He looked a lot older than he did a few months ago. He looked kind of different now…but he still had his navy blue scales. He put a grin on his face, showing his razor sharp teeth. Brandon stiffed up like a board.

“I can’t believe your back!” Jake said cheerfully.
Brandon didn’t respond right away. He was too in shock about Jake.

“How…” Brandon said, shocked.
“Well, you see-” Jake started, but Aelia cut him off.
“-Time works differently here.” Aelia finished.

Aelia got Kelsey back on her feet. She began to wake up, only to be alarmed to see Jake again. She started to stammer some words, but they wouldn't exactly leave her mouth, so Aelia decided to cut in.

“Don’t worry, Jakes gonna help us on our trip.” Aelia said to Kelsey.
With a wave of her hand, a white light enveloped Kelsey. Suddenly, she was wearing…leather armor. Rouge armor, and it was navy blue. In front of her, appeared two navy blue daggers. They were each a foot long.
Kelsey reluctantly grabbed them.

“Will I have to use these?” Kelsey said nervously. She started to inspect them cautiously.
“Probably.” Aelia said, sounding sure of herself.

Aelia waved her hand again, and a light appeared around Brandon. He was wearing his Dragonlord armor, but this time, it was Navy blue. His Dragonlord sword appeared in front of him. It had a 3 foot long blade, with gems in it, and a golden hilt.
Brandon took his blade, and looked at it.

“Been awhile since you used that.” Jake said.
“Oh yeah. That last time I used this, it was with-” Brandon started.
“-Kathile. The last major thing here.” Aelia said.

Kelsey was next to Aelia, looking lost.

“Oh yeah, she wasn’t here last time.” Jake said.
“No duh.” Kelsey said angrily.

Aelia rolled her eyes, and turned to Brandon.

“The four of us have to get on the move to the city in the sky.” Aelia said.
“Travelling across here, plus the other land?! Can‘t Jake fly us there?!” Brandon said, sounding annoyed.
“I can only fly one person. But I appoint Brandon!” Jake said.
“I second that!!” Brandon shouted, putting his hand in the air.

Kelsey went over to Brandon, and put the dagger to his face.
“Oh no you don’t! I won’t let you fly while I have to go on land!” Kelsey said angrily.

Brandon slowly put down the dagger carefully with his finger, and said “Fine, I won’t fly. But keep that think away from me, it can cut!”
He then turned to Aelia, and said “Your coming with us?”

Aelia waved her hand, and she was wearing golden armor. In her hand, was a golden rapier, a very thin sword.

“Just because I’m a princess doesn’t mean I can’t fight!” Aelia said, with a grin.
“Well then…” Kelsey started.
“Can’t argue with that logic.” Brandon said.
“Now its time to go…off to the Mistfall Forest.” Aelia said, flatly.
“Road trip!” Jake said, with sarcastic enthusiasm.

Brandon and Kelsey groaned. The four of them started to walk down the cliff trail, off to the misty forest. The very beginning of their journey…
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/7/2011 22:40:41   
Master K

Chapter Three: Great Foggy Day

After trekking down the trail, the four of them entered the Mistfall Woods, which, was aptly covered with a thick layer of fog.

“Is there anything…out there?” Kelsey asked nervously.
“Why do you think we have the weapons?” Aelia said.
“Oh…ok.” Kelsey said gloomily.

After so long of walking through the fogginess, they seen…shadows. Shadows in the fog.
“Ohmygosh, what are those things?!” Kelsey said, wide eyed.
“Probably wolves…get ready to fight.” Jake said.

Suddenly, one of the shadows turned to the group. Then they began to charge. Within moments, it became evident: They were wolves. It was the first time Brandon saw them in their original form. They were large, white wolves.

One charged right towards Kelsey, and lunged. Kelsey screamed, and instantly jumped up in the air, and drove her foot right into its head. The wolf got knocked back, and was dazed.

One charged at Aelia. She quickly kicked it, and then sliced it with her Rapier. The wolf turned to dust within an instant. Kelsey, seeing what happened, quickly jabbed her wolf with her dagger, causing it to evaporate.

The last wolf charged towards Brandon. He quickly sliced the wolf in the head, and it exploded into dust. That was the last of the wolves.

“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Jake said to Kelsey.
“It was kind of not so bad...and thanks for all the help.” Kelsey said, sounding slightly irritated at the end.
“Your welcome.” Jake said with a smirk.

Kelsey rolled her eyes, and the four of them continued on through the woods.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/7/2011 22:44:30   
Master K

Chapter Four: Fairy 'Nuff

After another while of trekking through the woods, Kelsey asked Aelia “How much longer of this fog?”
“Perhaps a little longer.” Aelia said.

After a short while, the fog began to lift, and an exit was in sight.

“YES THE EXIT!” Kelsey said, happily.
“Its about time!” Brandon said, with a smile.

Suddenly, a black/brown wisp with wings flew in front of them.

“What’s that thing?” Kelsey asked.
“I think it’s a fairy…” Brandon said confused.
“Yeah, it’s a fairy…a mischievous one.” Aelia said.

Suddenly, the fairy began to fly around Kelsey, and attack her.
Kelsey staggered backwards, with the fairy flying around her, swatting wildly.
“Get this thing away from me!” Kelsey said frantically.

Then, the fairy fluttered over to Brandon, while Kelsey regained herself. Brandon began to swat like crazy, saying “Agh, leave me alone! Go away!”
“Stupid fairy!” Kelsey said angrily, while fixing her flustered hair.

Then, it flew over to Jake. It swirled around him several times, before Jake opened his mouth, and snapped down on the fairy.
Within a moment, Jake said “Problem solved.”
“You ate it?!” Aelia, Brandon and Kelsey said at the same time.
Jake nodded.
“Wow…that was freaky how we said that together.” Brandon said.
“Yeah, I know.” Kelsey said to Brandon.

Within a moment, Jake’s eyes widened, and he shook his head. He then spat out the fairy.
“Ew…” Kelsey said, with a look of disgust.
“Ick.” Brandon said, grimacing.

The fairy flew wildly in the air, and glowed.
“Uh oh…” Aelia said, nervously.

Suddenly, tons of other fairies like that fairy flew from all other corners of the woods. The fairy’s clustered together to form two giant, floating, black/brown glowing hands.
“Oh no…” Kelsey and Brandon said, with a worried tone.
“That is…new.” Jake said, shocked.

The left hand flew over to Brandon, and grabbed him. It lifted him and, and threw him, several feet. He stopped when he brought up in a tree.
The right hand flew over to Kelsey. Quickly reacting, she stabbed her dagger into the palm of the hand.
The thing jerked back, with the dagger still stuck in its palm.

Brandon stood up, slightly dizzy, and rushed back to the scene.
A hand flew over to Jake. He shot a jet of fire at it, but it went right through the hand with no effect.
The hand clamped onto Jake’s neck. But before the hand could do any serious damage, Brandon rushed over and slashed the hand. The hand let Jake loose, and several fairies fluttered away.
Another hand rushed over to Aelia. She jabbed the hand with her Rapier, but it only freed Kelsey’s dagger. Kelsey rushed over behind that hand, and stabbed it with her remaining dagger. Several fairies fluttered from that hand.

Brandon rushed over to the other hand, and slashed it. The fairies from the hand dispersed, and flew off.
“One hand down!” Brandon shouted.

Jake flew over to the other hand. Kelsey quickly got her dagger, and jumped out of the way. Jake clawed at the hand, causing all the fairies to fly off into the woods.

“Glad that’s over.” Kelsey said.
Brandon went over to Jake, Kelsey and Aelia.
“That was crazy.” Brandon said, trying to regain his breath.
“You bet.” Kelsey said.

Aelia turned to Kelsey and said “You’re a pretty good fighter.”
“Thanks.” Kelsey said, putting on a smile.
“Now, lets get out of here!” Jake said happily.
“Yes!” Kelsey said, who immediatly began to head for the exit.

The four of them began to head for the exit, which led them to their next area…a flowery field, a place where, in the past, had led to some misleading enemies…
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/7/2011 22:49:17   
Master K

Chapter Five: Snared and Entangled

The four of them walked out into field. It was a lush, green, flowery field.
“Wow, this place is so pretty…” Kelsey said, with a smile.
“Ugh, this place has had so much…deceit. Lots of fun times here.” Jake said. He said the last bit sarcastically.

The four of them easily breezed across the field, until they came up to the large flower.
“That flower is so pretty!” Kelsey said, stopping to see it. The flower was awfully large, and it appeared to be in full bloom.
“Kelsey, that’s probably a trap!” Brandon said to her. Brandon might've not been in the realm for the longest of times, but he wasn't blind to see that it was obviously suspicious.

Suddenly, the earth quaked.
Kelsey yelped as the force of the quake caused her, Brandon and Aelia to fall over. Jake managed to hold his ground.

The large flower grew, having a giant vine extend it upwards. The bright blossom grew larger, as several more vines came up from the ground. It finally stopped, and the earth also stopped quaking.

Several vines wrapped around Aelia’s legs, and extended up her body, coiling around her, and lifted her into the air.
Vines quickly lashed at Brandon, and before he could react, the vines grabbed his weapon, and wrapped themselves around Brandon, and lifted him into the air.

The vines began to coil Jake, but he quickly burned them away. But while he wasn’t looking, a vine wrapped itself across Jakes mouth, forcing itself into his mouth, so he couldn’t breath fire. Other vines coiled around Jake, and lifted him into the air.

Vines started to rise up around Kelsey’s feet, but she quickly ran from them. The vines tried to follow and wrap around Kelsey, but Kelsey cut them up with her daggers.

“Kelsey, you got to cut the stem of this freak to kill it!” Aelia shouted, before a vine wrapped around her mouth.
Several more vines rose up around Kelsey, but she cut them down to size. The giant plant hissed with anger, and pain.

“This land is insane!” Kelsey shouted.

Kelsey rushed over to the base of the plant, and tried to slash it in half. But it was no use, it was too thick. She needed some extra help. She knew who could get rid of the plants base.

She dodged past creeping tendrils, and rushed over to the vine holding Jake. She quickly sliced it in half, and Jake came crashing down. Kelsey yelped a bit as she jumped out of the way. Jake quickly regained himself, and spit out the vine that was in his mouth.

“Vine tastes awful.” Jake said, grimacing.
“No time! Kill the thing, NOW!” Kelsey shouted at him.

Jake flew over to the base of the plant, weaving past growing tendrils. Kelsey didn’t notice it, but tendrils were forming around her. They quickly coiled her, and lifted her in the air.
“Hurry Jake, Kill it!” Kelsey screamed, as tendrils were forming around hers, Brandon’s, and Aelia’s necks, ready to strangle them.

Jake made it to the base, and shot a jet of fire at the base. The fire quickly ate away the stem of it, and the main plant hissed, and collapsed.
The plant withered within an instant.
All the other vines began to sink slowly to the ground, releasing their grip.

Once upon the ground, Brandon, Aelia and Kelsey stood up.

The three of them recovered their cool, and went over to Jake.
“Thanks for finishing the plant off Jake. And thank you to, Kelsey.” Brandon said, with a shaky smile.
“Yeah, thank you very much.” Aelia said to Kelsey and Jake.

Jake nodded, and Kelsey smiled, and brushed her hair from her eyes, in an attempt to make it slightly better.

The four than proceeded to cross the field, and go to the mountain.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/7/2011 23:00:32   
Master K

Chapter Six: Stone Cold

The four made it to the base of the mountain.

“Long way’s up…” Kelsey said, looking up the mountain.
That means more work…ugh…” Brandon groaned.
“Come on people, we need to move. The suns going down…” Aelia said sternly.
“Wow…that was fast. Time sure does fly by...” Brandon said, looking up at the sky.

The four began to proceed up the mountain.
After some time of climbing, they made it to the peak.
In front of them, was a closed gate. Next to them, was a small pillar, with a stone glyph in it.

Suddenly, in front of the gate, rubble began to form up. The brown stone formed into a large stone lion. It was average size for a lion, but it had glowing brown eyes.

“Greeting’s, young adventurers, Princess, and Dragon.” The lion said flamboyantly, looking at each in turn.
“What do you want from us?” Brandon asked the lion nervously.
“To challenge one of you to a fair duel.” The lion said.
“Which one of us?” Jake asked, looking at everyone.
“The boy.” The lion said, while looking at Brandon.
“Me?!” Brandon said shocked, pointing to himself.
“Yes you. You wear the dragonlord armor, and a formidable sword. Now lets see if you can use it.” The lion said.

Suddenly, Aelia, Kelsey and Jake were swept aside.

The lion roared, and charged at Brandon.
He jumped out of the way, and slashed at the lion’s head.
The blade simply clunked off the head, and the lion turned to Brandon.
“I have only one weakness. Find it!” The lion said, and then roared.

The lion went to claw him, but Brandon retaliated with his sword. Brandon kicked the lion in the head, but it had no effect. The lion lunged again, and Brandon noticed something as he jumped out of the way. A small diamond, embedded in its chest. It sparkled faintly, and it gave him an idea.
Brandon turned to the lion. It lunged again, but instead of him jumping out of the way, he took a chance. He lunged forward and stabbed the gem. The lion stopped in mid-air, and hit the ground. The lion began to crack. Within an instant, all the brown stone fell away, and revealed a coat of sparkling gems in it’s place.

“Round 2!” The lion roared at Brandon.

There was no gem in its chest this time, which eliminated 'Plan A'. Unfortunatly, he didn't have a 'Plan B'. He had to wing it.
The lion opened his mouth, and shot a crackling volt of energy at Brandon. It hit him dead on in the chest, and blew him backwards.
Brandon rolled on the ground for a bit, before stumbling to his feet.
The lion opened its mouth again. Electricity crackled from its teeth. Suddenly, a jet of electric blue fire shot from its mouth.
Brandon ducked, and the fire missed him.
He was beginning to form an idea on how to beat the lion.

The lion opened its mouth again, and another crackling orb of blue electricity formed in its mouth. It shot a neon blue beam of lightning at Brandon.
However, he put up his sword, and the lightning beam caught onto the tip. Electricity coursed through Brandon, but he had to hold strong. After the beam subsided, a small orb of lightning was at the tip of Brandon’s blade.

Brandon waved his blade towards the lion, and a shot of lightning went towards the lion. It hit dead on, and the lion began to crack, but it did not break.
“I REFUSE TO LOSE TO A NOVICE!” The lion roared with rage.

The lion shot a beam of electricity at Brandon without warning, and it hit Brandon dead on. The electricity crackled around Brandon, as if it was absorbed into the armor. While Brandon was being dazed, the lion pounced. The lion knocked Brandon to the ground, and was on top of him, crushing him. Stone lions arn't that light, and Brandon had to suffer the consequences of being stood on by one.

“You lose, Dragonlord. Now accept your fate.” The lion said venomously.
“NO!” Jake shouted. He wanted to step forward and help, but he couldn't.
“Oh my god, he’s going to kill Brandon!” Kelsey screamed, covering her eyes in anguish.
“It can't be...!" Aelia said alarmed.

“NOO!“ Brandon screamed. He closed his eyes, and braced for the worst. He couldn’t struggle. The lion was too heavy. The lion opened its mouth to fry Brandon, but his armor began to crackle. He formed an idea within a split second. It might've been crazy, but he was on the verge of being electrified to a crisp, so he had nothing to lose except his life.

Brandon tried to focus all his willpower into directing the energy that had gathered in his armor to the lion. Within an instant, there was a flash from Brandon. It was not him being fried, but instead, it was a flash of lightning to the lion. The lion got blown off Brandon. More cracks formed in it, and the lion crumbled in mid-air. Everyboyd ducked, trying to avoid falling chunks of stone.

Brandon shakily stood up. Aelia, Kelsey, and Jake rushed to him.

“I thought you were gonna die!” Kelsey said, kind of panicking.
“I did too! I thought you’d be dead…” Jake said, recovering from fear.
“Well, thank god that beast didn’t reduce you to ash…” Aelia said.
“N-now what?” Brandon said shakily, still recovering from near death.
“We go up the bridge.” Aelia said, waving her hand to the gate.
The gate slowly opened up.

The four began to travel up the bridge to the city in the sky.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/7/2011 23:07:40   
Master K

Chapter Seven: Sky High

After travelling up the bridge, the four finally made it to the city in the sky. It was a semi-modern city, except it was in the clouds. The building’s were generally light purple, and white.

“Wow….this place is so….” Kelsey said, in awe.
“Amazing.” Brandon finished, also in awe.

The sun was almost fully down, and it was beginning to get dark. After walking through the town, they made it to a large building.

It had a sign hanging over the door, saying “Zephyr Inn”
“Why are we here?” Brandon said.
“What’s an Inn?” Kelsey asked.
“Well Brandon, you and Kelsey will be staying in rooms here for the night.” Aelia said. She then turned to Kelsey.
“And Kelsey, an Inn is basically what you refer to as a Hotel.” Aelia said, with a smile.
“Ohhhhhh, right. I remember what an inn is now...” Kelsey said.

Aelia waved her hand, and their armor changed to pajama’s. Brandon wore camouflage blue pajama’s, and Kelsey wore pink, fuzzy pajama’s.
“Wow, these are so cool!” Kelsey said, admiring her outfit.
"Heh, pyjama power!" Brandon said, noticing how Aelia had mixed his two favorite things: Camoflauge, and Blue.

Aelia handed the two of them room keys. They were ornate, white keys that had a room number written on them.

“These are for your rooms.” Aelia said.
“There is a wake-up call. We will leave in the morning.” Jake said.
“Heh, my first over-nighter in this realm. What about my parents…?” Brandon asked Aelia.
“Don’t worry, I set in powerful magic so that nobody will notice your absence.” Aelia said to the 2 of them, with a slight smile.
“Aelia, we should get going now…” Jake said, looking over at her.
“Ok…good bye, Jake. See ya tomorrow!” Brandon said, smiling at Jake.
“Goodbye Brandon.” Jake said back, with a smile. He then said goodbye to Kelsey too. Aelia also did the same.
“Ok, bye to you people, I’m going to sleep. I’m half dead here!” Kelsey complained, and promptly marched on into the building.

Aelia and Jake laughed. The two of them went off to somewhere. Brandon and Kelsey went into the inn.

Their real adventure was to start the next day…
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/7/2011 23:14:10   
Master K

Part Two

Chapter One: Imps Away

It was the next morning. Kelsey and Brandon were in front of the inn. The sun was just rising over the sky, painting the clouded ground vibrant, yellow and pink colors.
Kelsey and Brandon were half awake, however.

Within moments, Aelia was there, with Jake, who was just waking up.

“Why are we up so early?! I want sleep!” Kelsey complained, while rubbing her eyes.
“Because we have to be up early.” Aelia said, with a grin.

Kelsey shot her a glare. Aelia simply smirked at her.

She waved her hand, and their armors appeared. Kelsey was back in her rouge armor, and she was holding her daggers.
Brandon was in his Dragonlord armor, holding his sword.
Finally, Aelia was in her golden armor, holding her golden rapier.

“Now, lets go to the Pyron.” Aelia said.
Both Kelsey and Brandon looked confused.
“It’s the name of the thing were flying on.” Aelia said.

Aelia led the 3 of them through town, and to a stone dock.
At the end was a machine, which had a circular base, with wings on the 2 sides. At the end, ornamental flames decorated it.

“Hop on, and slip your hands into the hand holds.” Aelia said to Kelsey.

Kelsey carefully stepped on, clearly terrified of falling.

“Don’t look down!” Jake said playfully.
“Shut up!” Kelsey shouted at Jake, her voice on the edge of freaking out.
Kelsey quickly grabbed onto the hand holds, and clutched on for dear life.

“And me?” Brandon asked Aelia.
“You will be riding with Jake.” She said with a smile.

Brandon turned to Jake, and smiled.
“Well this’ll be fun.” Jake said.
“Heheh…was that sarcasm? I can’t tell…” Brandon said, confused.
“It was a bit of both.” Jake said, slightly laughing.

Brandon got on to Jake, and held on to his neck.
Aelia got on to the Pyron, and slipped her hands in the handholds.
The machine began to lift into the air, its pinkish/red wings beginning to glow.
Jake jumped into the air, and started to circle a little ways off the cloud, waiting for Aelia to go.
Brandon and Kelsey had a nervous look on their faces.
Suddenly, the Pyron began to fly off, with a glow streaming off the wings, and a distinct hum.
Jake then began to follow the Pyron, trying to keep up.

Meanwhile, in the land of Zenilell, someone was watching them, from his magical orb, in his throne room. The throne room was at the peak of a large stone castle, which rested at the peak of a mountain.

Xyos was the one watching.

“Ahhh, so they finally left?” He said to himself.
“Very well, I should give them a gift…” He said to himself.

He then formed a black orb in his hand. He quickly crunched the orb in his hand, and threw the remainders of it into the magical, glowing orb. He then began to laugh maniacally.

Meanwhile, the group were already halfway to the land of Zenilell, the location of Xyos.
Brandon was clutching onto Jake’s neck out of fear.
Kelsey was doing the same on the handholds on the Pyron.
Neither Jake, nor Aelia were fazed by the flight.

Suddenly, behind them, a black portal opened up.
Five black imps flew out of the portal. They were miniature demons, with horns, and little wings.

They made themselves know by flinging a dark, magical orb at Jake and the Pyron. The orbs hit dead on. Jake flew slightly lower from shock, and the Pyron shuddered and tilted.
Kelsey screamed, and Brandon shouted.

Aelia and Jake looked back to see the imps.

“Thanks a lot Xyos!” Jake shouted angrily.
“We got to get there soon! We can’t fight back!” Aelia shouted.
“You can’t, but I can!” Jake said, and shot a fireball at the imps.
The imps quickly dodged, and shot more orbs at them.
Jake and Aelia weaved out of the way of the orbs.

The imps shot a beam at the Pyron. The beam hit dead on the wing. The wing cracked off, and the Pyron began to tilt. Kelsey screamed again, and held on tighter, and Brandon looked at the machine in horror.
The imps shot two more beams. One beam hit the other wing of the Pyron, and it cracked off. The machine began to tilt downwards.

The other beam directly hit Jakes wing. Jake winced, groaned, and began to fly downwards, just like the Pyron.
The imps snickered and laughed, and flew off into another black portal.

“Hold on tight, were almost there!” Aelia shouted.
Kelsey and Brandon were freaking out, and Jake was clearly in pain. Kelsey closed her eyes and braced for the worst, while Brandon did the same.

The island came into view. The island of Zenilell consisted of a large plateau. After the plateau, there was a valley which had a large lake. Somewhat before the lake was some dense brush.
After the lake was a forest, which was at the base of a mountain. At the top of the mountain was a large castle. Thin, large rock ranges surrounded the island.

Meanwhile, Aelia was steering the Pyron at the base of the first plateau. There was some brush, were the could hope to land. Jake was trying to steer himself in the same direction as Aelia.

After a short bit, they crash landed in the beginning. The Pyron landed in some dense brush, breaking its fall. Kelsey was still gripped onto the Pyron, and so was Aelia.
Jake landed in some brush near the Pyron. He had a wing injury from the beam.

Aelia hopped down from the Pyron, onto the ground. Kelsey dropped her daggers down, and jumped off. With a yelp, she hit the ground, and made a little moan of pain.

Brandon dropped his sword down, and reluctantly jumped off Jake. He hit the ground, and groaned in pain.
Jake dropped down to the ground, and groaned in pain.
Aelia looked at everyone and said, shakily, “Is everyone ok?”

“I’m kinda good…I hope.” Brandon said, with fear in his voice.
“Ugh…” Kelsey complained, trying to shake off her fear.
“Something’s broken…” Jake complained.

Aelia went over to Jake.
He stood up shakily, and looked at his wing. The wing itself had a sizeable hole in it. A few cracked bones in the wing, and the skin was torn.

“That looks nasty.” Brandon said, disgusted.
“Ew, ew, eeeew…” Kelsey said, turning away, covering her eyes.
“Well, no more flying for you…” Aelia said critically.

Aelia turned towards the lake.
“Were going to have to boat across it.” Aelia said.
“Um, right now I’m thinking of Jaws…” Kelsey said nervously.
“Me too…do you think that’s a good idea?” Brandon said to Aelia, sounding very worried.
“We have to.” Aelia said, her face filled with concern.

The four of them walked towards the calm, shimmering lake, unaware of any plans made by Xyo.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/7/2011 23:18:17   
Master K

Chapter Two: Heads Up!

The four of them quickly reached the lake without hassle.
They were on the shores of the perfectly calm lake.
Aelia waved her hand, and the ground in front of them shimmered.
The ground then stopped shimmering.

Aelia frowned, and waved her hand again. The ground shimmered again. Aelia’s hand shook as her hand began to glow.
“There’s some sort of magical resistance in this land…” Aelia said, slightly surprised, and slightly annoyed.

Suddenly, a large boat appeared in front of them. It was an average, wooden boat, with two solid tentacles curving out of the side, with a gaping hole in each of them.
“What’s with the freaky tentacles?” Kelsey asked, confused and nervous.
“They’re going to act as motors, to help us across the lake.” Aelia said.

She then stepped in the boat. Jake carefully got into the boat.
Kelsey and Brandon reluctantly got into the boat as well.
“We won’t sink, will we?” Kelsey asked nervously, looking at Jake. Jake glared down at her.
“Don’t worry, it’s a magical boat, so don’t worry about Jake weighing us down.” Aelia said to Kelsey.

Jake simply sighed, and looked across the lake. Kelsey sat down, and was waiting for the ride to be over.

The tentacles then began to glow, and they slowly moved across the lake.
“Can’t we go faster?” Brandon asked hastily.
“Sadly, no.” Aelia said.
“I have a bad feeling about this…” Jake said, looking concerned.
“So do I…” Brandon said, sounding worried. He then sat down.

Xyo’s was watching them from his castle, by using looking from his throne room. Since his throne room had no walls…or ceiling, he could see over the land, because it was on the roof. Rain didn’t bother him, because there was a magical barrier around the throne room.

“Ah, so their boating? ‘Tis a shame about that dragons wing…because he could have saved them from this impeding danger…” Xyos said coldly, to himself. An evil grin formed on his face.

He rose his hand into the air, and formed a glowing, murky blue orb. With a slow, but powerful movement, he flung the orb down into the lake with great force.

The orb crashed into the water, and sent it rippling away in medium sized waves. An evil, maniacal laugh echoed through the air.
Kelsey peaked over the side of the boat, and said “What was that?”

“Something from Xyos…” Aelia said.
“Well boat faster, the last present from Xyos wasn’t so great!” Brandon said, sounding very concerned.

Suddenly, the water behind them started to bubble. The bubbles were not right up to the boat, but it was not a very large distance away. The bubbling patch grew into a large, circular patch.
An equally sized one appeared next to it.

“Omigosh, what’s that?!” Kelsey said with panic.
“BOAT FASTER!” Brandon shouted.
“We can’t!” Aelia said, with fear in her voice. It's never good when Aelia is scared.

Suddenly, the bubbling stopped, and two giant…things…came up from the water. Their bodies seemed like it was just the long neck coming from out of the water. They were large, green scaled, and had dragon-like heads, with mouths that had teeth that looked around the size of surfboards, and murky blue orbs for eyes. Both of them were glaring down at the boat.

Kelsey simply screamed, and ducked down into the boat.
Brandon sunk down into the boat, and said, with panic in his voice, “Were screwed…were soooo screwed…”
“I agree with Brandon…” Jake said, sinking his head down into the boat.

Aelia didn’t say anything, but she waved her hand towards the end of the boat. The area shimmered, but it quickly subsided.

The beasts looked down off them, and roared, showing all their long, sharp teeth. Brandon, Jake, and Kelsey both let out some sort of noise of panic.

Aelia waved her hand again, and glared at the end of the boat.
The boat began to shudder as the end of the boat began to glow.
Suddenly, before the beasts could lunge down at the boat and gobble it up, there was an explosion at the back of the boat.

The boat blasted forward, and skipped across the lake. The boat came to a crashing halt on the shore.

“Get up, were on land.” Aelia said, getting out of the boat.

Brandon, Kelsey, and Jake reluctantly got up.
“That…was…scary…” Kelsey said, recovering her calm.
“Oh yeah…” Brandon said, also calming down.
“I agree…” Jake said as well.

The three of them shakily got out, and then the group started to go towards the woods.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/7/2011 23:26:05   
Master K

Chapter Three: Time Out

The three of them had entered the small forest at the base of the mountain. The forest was calm and serene…but they knew that it wouldn’t last very long.

“We barely made that boat ride…” Jake said.
“I will never feel the same about lakes…” Brandon said nervously.
“I’ll never boat again…” Kelsey said.

After a slight while of walking, they came to the base of the mountain.
“What are we gonna do? That’s way to steep to climb!” Brandon said.
“I’m not sure…” Aelia said.

Meanwhile, at the peak of the mountain, on the castle…
“Ah, so the heroes are in the forest already” Xyos said to himself, sounding surprised.
“I can’t believe they made it past the Hydra heads.” He said, sounding angry.
“No matter…its time for them…to get a time out!” Xyos said manically. He then laughed evilly.

Back down at the forest, something started to occur.
“Do you hear a slight ticking noise?” Brandon said.
“I hear it…” Kelsey said, sounding worried.
“I hear it too…” Aelia said, with curiosity in her voice.
“What is that…a clock?” Jake said.

They were all hearing a faint ticking. But, the ticking was beginning to get louder. It got louder and louder, and ticked faster and faster, until the four of them clutched their ears and dropped to the ground in pain.

“Make it stop!” Brandon shouted.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of blue light, and the ticking stopped.
In front of them, standing right at the base of the mountain, was an old man. He wore a brown robe, with blue markings all over it. The shoulders of the robe had magical, blue spinning gears. The man had a long white beard, and wore glasses that had, instead of lenses, glowing blue cogs. He had a staff that had a brown pole, various gears on it, that spun and glowed blue.

The four of them stood up, recovering from the ticking in their ears.

“Who’s the geezer?” Kelsey said, confused.
The man frowned.
“I am Vernilis, Chronomancer extraordinaire.” Vernilis said.
“A what?!” Kelsey said, still confused.
“A time wizard, girly.” Vernilis said, annoyed.
“And I’m guessing we have to defeat you?” Brandon asked.
“Correct, young hero.” Vernilis said.

He quickly waved his staff, and shot a blue cog at them. They quickly scattered, and dodged the cog.
Kelsey quickly dashed up and tried to stab the wizard, but while she was running up, he waved his staff. A blue cog image appeared under Kelsey, and she began to slow down. She was running in slow motion. With one swift movement, Vernilis shot two blue shards at Kelsey. They quickly got her by the shoulders, pierced through her armor, and pinned her up against a tree.
“Help, I’m stuck!” Kelsey shouted, trying to break lose.

Aelia rushed over too her and ripped the shards out of the tree, freeing Kelsey.

The wizard waved his staff, and a giant bronze sword materialized. It was giant, and had several bronze spinning cogs. The sword flew towards Kelsey and Aelia. Kelsey screamed and jumped out of the way, and Aelia jumped the other way. The sword sliced straight through the tree, and vanished. The two halves of the tree fell on each side.

Meanwhile, Brandon was sneaking across. He managed to sneak up behind the wizard, and with one swift motion, stabbed the wizard in the back.
The wizard made a groaning/croaking noise, and began to fall. Before he hit the ground, his robe, his head, his staff turned glowing, neon blue, and vanished.

“Glad that’s over…” Brandon mumbled.
“Now…back to getting up the mountain.” Aelia said.

Back at the top of the mountain…
“I guess i'd better help them out...but they'll never make it to me!” Xyos said, before he started maniacally laughing.

Suddenly, at the bottom of the mountain, Jake, Brandon, Aelia and Kelsey began to glow.
“What’s happening?!” Kelsey said, sounding clearly scared.
Before she could get an answer, the four of them vanished from the area.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/7/2011 23:31:37   
Master K

Chapter Four: Hide and Seek

The four found themselves at the top of the mountain, in front of a large castle. They were at its front door.
“Is this Xyos castle?” Kelsey asked.
“Yes it is.” Aelia said, examining the surroundings.
“This saves us a lot of time…” Brandon said, relieved.
“And saves us a lot of pain.” Jake said, looking up at the castles towers.

Kelsey went up to the doors, but Jake hauled her back.

“What was that for?!” Kelsey said, glaring at him.
“We don’t know what’s behind the door!” Jake said to her.
“Here’s what we’ll do. We’ll open the door…and all go in at once.” Aelia said critically to them.
“That’s it?” Brandon said, confused.
“Pretty much.” Aelia said.
“Ok, I can do that.” Brandon said.

They stepped through the doors, and into the castle. The castle had royal red rugs, various paintings on the grey stone brick walls, statues of knights, mages and so on…

They were in a hall that led to a fork in the hall that led off to two other halls.

They four walked down the hall, until a knight and a wizard walked through the other hall. They turned to see the four of them. They were living clothing, because they had no arms, legs, head or feet. Just floating clothes.
“INTRUDER ALERT! EVACUATE!” The two things bellowed.

They waved their hands, and everything went purple. The four of them found themselves outside of the castle.
“Whoa, what just happened?!” Kelsey said, sounding shocked.
“His guards have teleport magic…” Aelia said, looking frustrated.
“What do we do now?” Brandon asked Aelia.
“I have a plan…” Aelia said, and then waved her hand and concentrated.
“This outta be good.” Jake said, with a devious grin.
Brandon laughed, and Kelsey smiled.
Aelia put her hand down.

“I’ve tuned my hearing so I can hear movements from down halls, so we can detect when guards are coming.” Aelia said.
“And then…?” Brandon said.
“We hide behind something, or disguise ourselves.” Aelia said.
“You gotta be kidding me.” Kelsey said, with a look of disbelief.
“Nope, I’m serious.” Aelia said, with a serious look.
“But what about him?” Kelsey said, looking over at Jake.
“Improvise. The guards only respond if there is commotion or people about in the halls. If we hide ourselves, they’ll be none the wiser.” Aelia said, smiling.
“Ok then…” Kelsey said.

With silent agreement, the four went back in. They went through the hall and went left at the fork in the path. There was a short hall, that quickly turned off into another hall.
“I hear footsteps! HIDE!” Aelia said, with a loud whisper.

The four of them scrambled around the hall quickly, looking for a hiding spot. Brandon seen a statue of a knight up against the wall, and took its helmet. He put it on, and took the same pose as the statue. Jake went up against the wall and posed as well.
Kelsey scrambled up to the wall, took a portrait off the wall, and put it in front of her face. Aelia hid behind it as well.

Two guards then walked through the hall. The simply walked past them, and went off down the other hall, and then went out of their range. Kelsey laid the portrait down. Brandon kept the helmet for later, though. The four of them took the right and went down another hall.
They went down that hall, and came to a room that led to another hall. The room was like a study, as it had bookshelves, tables, a lamp, and various comfortable looking chairs.
“Footsteps! Hide!” Aelia said in a loud whispery tone.

The four of them scrambled around. Brandon took the lampshade off the lamp and stuck it over Kelsey’s head. She ran to the wall and stood up straight. Aelia jumped under a table, and Jake hid behind a couch. Brandon went by a wall and posed.

Two guards walked through the room, and looked around.
“So much fine literature in here begging to be read…” One guard said.
“Shut up and look for intruders!” The other said.
They then exited from the other exit.

After the guards got into a safe range, Aelia stood up.
Kelsey took off her lampshade, and flicked it across the room. Jake stood up, and looked around. Brandon looked around as well. The four of them then preceded down the other hall. They went through a couple of halls, and then went upstairs.

They then went down another hall and entered a large dining room, with a long table set with a red velvet tablecloth, various plates and silverware. There was a fireplace, crackling with warm, glowing embers.
Several red ornamental curtains, or tapestry’s were hung.

“Hide!” Aelia whispered.
Kelsey ducked under the table. Brandon went up by a wall and resumed his statue pose. Jake crawled under the table, as well.
Aelia hid behind a tapestry. A couple of guards went through the room, and didn’t notice anything. They then exited, and got out of range.

Everyone got out of their hiding place.
“This is so fun, and risky!” Kelsey said, with a smile.
“I know, right!” Brandon said.
“Lets keep going!” Jake said to them.

The four of them then went out the other hall. After a little while of going down a couple of halls, they found a stone door, with a little window and bars. There was a large lock on the handle.
A girl, looking around the same age as Aelia, came to the window.
“Let me out, please! Xyo took over my kingdom!” The girl said.
Jake breathed some fire on the lock, and snapped it off.
“Thank you! My name is Thalia.” She said. She opened the door and stepped out of the room. She wore a violet and yellow dress, a small silver crown, had light green eyes, and had chocolate brown, braided hair.

“Footsteps! Hide!” Aelia said.
She opened the door, and signalled for them to all go in. They all went into the cell, and Aelia shut the door. Two guards strolled casually by. After they were out of range, the five of them stepped out.
“Thalia, you should remain here until everything is sorted out.” Aelia said to Thalia.
“Ok then…hopefully my guards will be in their right mind by then…” Thalia said, stepping back into the room.

The four of them travelled up some stairs, and then they came onto an open roof, with four towers around it. They seen a throne, and a boy sitting on it…a very familiar boy…
“DEVON?!?!?!” Brandon and Kelsey said, stunned, shocked, and confused.

Devon stood up. He was wearing usual clothes, but he wore a red velvet cape, and a golden crown.

“Devon? You mean my host? Silly heroes, Devon is no more. I am Xyo.” He said.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/7/2011 23:34:46   
Master K

Chapter Five: Triple Threat

Kelsey and Brandon were shocked. They couldn’t believe that someone from their class was the horrible villain that they were supposed to stop.

“Well, makes sense…” Brandon mumbled.
“Its about time you made it here. Its fun for me to watch you defeat my challenges.” Xyo said.
“I outta kill you, you-” Kelsey started, furiously, but Aelia stopped her.
“So are you going to face us, or are you gonna chicken out?” Aelia said, annoyed.
“I’ll have my minions defeat you.” Xyo said, with a smirk.
“I guess he is a chicken! A chicken I want to roast and-” Jake started furiously, but Aelia stopped him as well.

Three cloaked figures rose from the ground. They were shadowy, with the bottom of their cloaks writhing like tendrils.
“Now, to make it fun. I’ll have them assume the form of people from your class.” Xyos said, with an evil grin.

The cloaked figures turned into blobs, and then after a few short seconds began to form human shaped figures. The shadowy figures began to become colored.

They were Riley, Kristen, and Coady. Their expressions were serious, and their eyes were coal black. They were some of their classmates.

Kelsey and Brandon looked at each other quickly.
“I’ll deal with Riley!” Brandon quickly shouted.
“No, I’ll deal with him!” Kelsey shouted.
“Says I will!” Brandon said.
“Says you won’t!” Kelsey said.
“Says I WILL!” Brandon said angrily.
“Says YOU WONT!” Kelsey said angrily.
“I’ll deal with Riley.” Aelia said, coming between them.

“FINE!” Kelsey and Brandon said angrily.
“Brandon, Jake, take Coady. Kelsey, take on Kristen.” Aelia said.
“But I can’t take on my friend…” Kelsey said, looking sad.

Suddenly, Riley’s hands became shadowy. They formed into swords, which replaced his hands. They were colored the same as his skin. Kristen’s fingernails lengthened to at least a foot, and looked razor sharp. Coady’s hands became shadowy, and then formed mallet ends, which then adapted themselves to his skin color.
“This isn’t going to be easy as I thought…” Brandon said.

The three minions walked towards the four. Brandon charged at Coady, and Jake followed him. Aelia went for Riley, and Kelsey reluctantly went for Kristen.

Brandon slashed his sword at Coady, but Coady used his mallet hands to swat it away, and tried to hit Brandon on the head. Brandon dodged, and tried to stab him in the chest. He missed, but Jake came up and clamped onto his arm. The arm simply turned into writhing, shadowy tendrils.

Meanwhile, Kelsey slashed at Kristen, but Kristen blocked and tried to claw at Kelsey. Kelsey dodged it, and tried to slash her. Kelsey managed to slashed at Kristen, and managed to break some of her nails. Almost instantly, they grew back to be as long as the rest.

Aelia was dealing with Riley at the same time. She slashed at him, but Riley caught the sword between his sword hands, and flicked it away. Riley quickly manoeuvred to stab Aelia, but she dodged. Aelia quickly stabbed him it the chest, but the sword went through him as if he was made of pure shadow.

Coady whipped his tendril arm at Jake, and they wrapped around his head. They were surprisingly strong, but Jake quickly sliced them in half. Brandon quickly sliced Coady’s arm. The arm transformed into shadowy tendrils.

Kelsey was trying to dispose of the Kristen minion, but she was tougher than she looked. After so long of blocking and dodging, Kelsey landed several rapid slashes. Kristen gave Kelsey a blank, furious look, and dissolved into the ground, leaving a large shadow on the ground. It slid off to somewhere.

Aelia was furiously stabbing Riley, but it kept having no effect. Riley could not land any hits on her, as she was too fast, and he didn’t really care, seeing as she had no effect on him. Finally, after so long of frustration, Aelia punched him in the face, sending him staggering back. With one quick jump, she slashed Riley in half. He dissolved into a shadowy blob on the ground, and slid away.

After so long of tendrils being whipped at them, Jake lunged at Coady, and knocked him over. Brandon went over, and did the finishing blow. Coady melted into a shadowy blob, and slithered away.

The four of them turned to Xyo, who was watching the entire time.
“Now Xyo, are you going to face us yourself?” Aelia asked, with a fiery determination in her eyes.
“Well, its time to have a little fun.” Xyo said.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
10/7/2011 23:38:47   
Master K

Chapter Six: Xyos Time to Play

Suddenly, the platform began to shake. The four of them hit the ground out of panic. The castle roof de-attached itself from the castle, and flew up into the air. After so long of flying, and the four being pressed to the ground, it stopped. The four of them shakily stood up.

“Now its time to play!” Xyo said with a maniacal grin.

Xyo floated into the air. Suddenly, some black lines started to form. It formed the giant upper half of knights armor, and was somewhat smaller than the castle. It was floating next to the platform. It had giant hands, ready to attack them. Xyo was at the top of the giant thing, in a black, slightly transparent sphere.

The four stood in awe and fear, looking at the giant thing.
A giant hand reached down at Kelsey, who was frozen in spot. It flicked her, and she screamed as she skidded across the platform, and stopped at the edge.
She looked over the edge and seen she was so high up.
“Oh my god…” She said, sounding panicked, as she crawled back to the center of the platform.

Xyo laughed, and picked up Jake.
He threw Jake back and forth between his hands several times, before he raised Jake up high, and quickly threw him to the ground. Jake hit the platform hard. He remained motionless, as he laid on the ground.
“JAKE!” Brandon screamed.

“Aelia, you’ll remember this curse…” Xyo said deviously.

The giant armor rose its hand into the air, and it started to glow back. Aelia began to glow.
“No…no! NOOOOO!” Aelia screamed in agony as she glowed brighter and brighter.
Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light, and then there was a clanking of metal.
There was a cage on the ground, with a glowing light with butterfly wings. Aelia had been turned into a fairy. A while back, she had been turned into a fairy by an evil chaos wizard.

Two shadows slid across the platform, and morphed into Riley and Coady. They were next to Kelsey. They quickly picked up Kelsey, and held her by her arms. She struggled to break free from them, as they had an unnaturally strong grip.
“Lemme go, lemme go!” She shouted at them.

Another shadow slid next to the cage, and morphed into Kristen. She picked up the cage and held it, as Aelia flew around in it.
Xyo giant armor for dissipated, and Xyo flew over to Jake.

“Now Brandon, look what has become of your friends.” Xyo said.
“What do you want from me, Xyo...?” Brandon said angrily.
“A deal.” Xyo said, putting his foot of Jake’s neck.
“What kind of deal.” Brandon said venomously.
“Your allegiance. To me. You become one of my minions.” Xyo said.
“Never!” Brandon said defiantly.

Xyo forced his foot down onto Jakes neck swiftly, causing Jake to cough, and moan.

“If you don’t agree, then your friends will meet their dooms.” Xyo said.
“I don’t want to meet my doom!” Kelsey shouted.
“Well girly, its up to Brandon.” Xyo said, with an evil grin.
“Brandon…you have to…” Aelia said, sounding sad.

Brandon sighed, and looked at Jake. He then looked at Xyo.
“Fine.” Brandon said, in a sad tone.
“Very well. Kneel, and pledge your allegiance to me.” Xyo said, with a satisfied tone.
Brandon kneeled on the ground, and said “I pledge my allegiance to you.”
“I didn’t hear the magic word!” Xyos said, stomping on Jakes neck ever harder. Jake coughed up some blood, and groaned.
“What word is it?!” Brandon said hastily, looking at Jake for a brief moment.
“It begins with an M-A-S.” Xyos said with a wicked smile.
“Fine. I pledge my allegiance to you…master.” Brandon said, sounding both sad and angry.

Xyo took his foot of Jakes neck. His hands suddenly glowed blackish-purple. Two glowing, blackish-purple spearhead like objects appeared on each of his hands.
“Very well than.” Xyo said.

He held his hands out, and suddenly chains shot from them. They wrapped around Brandon. Then, a magic lock appeared on them. Xyo quickly hauled back, and the chains magically de-attached themselves from Xyo gauntlet-spearheads.

“I suppose I could still slay your dragon friend…his head would make a nice helmet, and his hide could make a good cape.” Xyo said.

Brandon simply looked down at the ground. There was nothing left he could do. Kelsey had given up on trying to break free, as Coady and Riley’s grip was too strong. Aelia had no hope of escaping…it truly seemed like the end…the end? Aelia had one last trick…her magic was strong enough to pull a trick that might just help…
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
10/7/2011 23:43:47   
Master K

Chapter Seven: The E.N.D

Kodi was at his house, returning from Hockey. He went into the house, and was going to his room, when he heard a voice in his head…a familiar voice.
“Kodi, I need your help!” The voice said in his head.

Memories of a certain adventure came to his head, and he realized who it was.

“Aelia?!” Kodi thought.
“Go to the rock outside your house!” Aelia said to him.

Kodi reluctantly went outside to the rock near his house. A large portal opened up near it. From there, Kodi seen something.

He was seeing someone back on…someone with red hair. He realized it was Devon. He was near a large, navy blue creature.
Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and Kodi was in his black assassin outfit. He had his curved black sword, and his metal shield bearing the heads of his past foes, pressed into the metal. There appeared to be a bear, a demon, a skull, and a mask pressed inot the metal.

“Go get him!” Aelia said in his head.

Kodi put up his hood, and jumped through the portal. The portal vanished and sent a shockwave of magic that made his disappearance go unnoticed.

Kodi quickly dashed up and kicked Xyo in the back.
He quickly stumbled, and tripped over Brandon.
Xyo stood up furiously, and looked at Kodi.
“WHO ARE YOU?!” Xyo said, brimming with rage.
“KODI?!?!” Brandon said, shocked.
“Kodi?!!?!?” Kelsey said, shocked and confused.
“Kill Kristen, Coady and Riley! They’re only illusions!” Brandon said quickly.

Kodi quickly turned to them, and looked at Coady.
He grabbed some air, and a bow formed in his hands, and he was holding the string. He grabbed the front of the bow, and shot Coady. It hit him dead on it the air, and Coady exploded into black dust. Kelsey quickly drew back and punched Riley in the face. He staggered back, and then got shot by Kodi.
“That…was awesome…” Kelsey said, smiling.

Brandon stood up, and head butted Xyo in the chest. Xyos staggered backwards. Meanwhile, Kodi shot Kristen. A shrill scream tore through the air, and Kristen turned to dust. Aelia’s cage hit the ground.
“Destroy Xyo!” Aelia said.
“But isn’t he in Devon?!” Brandon said.
“Who cares!” Kelsey said angrily.

She rushed over and punched Xyo in the face.
Xyo quickly slashed at her, but Kelsey jumped backwards.
Xyo floated into the air. Suddenly, purple fairies began to form out of nowhere, and began to pelt Kodi and Kelsey.
Kodi raised his shield to defend himself, but Kelsey yelped as the fairies pelted her. Kodi came up behind Xyo and slashed him in the back.

He whirled around to Kodi, and sent a blast of energy from his gauntlet.
Kodi got blasted backwards, and landed on the platform with a thud. Kelsey came up behind Xyo, and stabbed him in the head. He began to crack.

“No! I can’t be defeated! I was supposed to break the barrier and take over Earth!” Xyo said furiously as his face and hands began to crack.
“That was your plan?!” Brandon said, shocked.
“Indeed!” Xyo said angrily, light starting to come from the cracks.
Xyos screaming in fury and agony as light shot from the cracks, which had spread all over him. Light shot from his eyes and mouth as he collapsed to his knees.

Shards of himself flew from him, and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious. All the shards turned black, and formed into a simple light with wings. Xyo was a fairy.
“You’re a fairy?!” Kelsey said, laughing.
“Laugh now, I’ll be back to take over earth!” Xyo the fairy said angrily.

Xyo flew off into a portal, and vanished.
The chains on Brandon vanished.
The cage holding Aelia broke. Aelia’s fairy form began to become larger and more humanoid, until Aelia resumed her normal form.
“Its over…” Aelia said, waving her hand. Devon vanished, most likely returned to his home.
“Thank god…” Kelsey said.
“Well this was great.” Kodi said.
“The energy never dies…” Aelia said, smiling.

Brandon went over, and looked at Kodi.
“Why are you here?!” Brandon asked.
“’Cause Aelia needed my help.” Kodi said, with a smile.
“Were you here before?!” Brandon asked him angrily.
“Yeah I was, a few months ago. I stopped an evil wizard from chaoruppting the realm.” Kodi said.

Brandon glared at him, and then turned to Jake.
He went over and knelt by him.
“Is he…?” Brandon said.
“I’m not sure…but we have to get him help.” Aelia said, looking down at Jake.
The platform began to slowly descend, until it re-attached itself to the castle.
Thalia then rushed up to them.

“You guys did it! You defeated Xyo!” Thalia said, overjoyed.
“Thalia...could you please help...?" Brandon said urgently to her, and then turned his head to Jake. She grimly looked over at him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/7/2011 23:46:03   
Master K

Chapter Eight: The True End

It was sometime later. Aelia and Thalia were in a room, with Jake. Brandon, Kelsey and Kodi were waiting outside the room. Brandon was pacing around, Kelsey was sitting in one of the seats, and Kodi was leaning on a wall.

“He can’t be dead, HE CAN’T!” Brandon said, with fear and worry in his voice.
“Relax Brandon…” Kodi said, rolling his eyes.

Brandon quickly looked over at him.
“Do you want to eat this sword?!” Brandon said at him, holding his sword up.
After awhile of waiting, Aelia came out.
Brandon quickly turned to her.
“Is he…?” Brandon asked, almost to tears.

Aelia sighed, and said “He’s unconscious…he’s still alive, but he has several injuries.”
“Thank god he’s alive…” Brandon said with relief.
“That’s awesome he’s still alive.” Kelsey said.

Brandon thought for a moment, and said “But wait, I won’t be able to say goodbye to him…”
“I’m sorry…” Aelia said. She waved her hand, and she had a piece of paper and a pencil in her hand.
“You can write him a goodbye.” Aelia said.

Brandon took the paper and pencil, and wrote down a goodbye to Jake. Kelsey quickly snatched it away from him.
“I wanna read it!” She said.
“Hey, give it back!” Brandon said, trying to get it back.

Kelsey quickly looked at it.

Dear Jake
I hope you are ok. I couldn’t say goodbye in person, because you were unconscious, but I was able to write this. I really thought you were…gone…I was really scared. I’m never good with goodbyes, even though I have had to say them a lot in my life…I hope I’ll see you again, and hopefully, you’ll be ok by then. Just remember…I won’t forget about you. You’ll always be my friend in my heart…

From, your dear friend,
Brandon. BK

Kelsey gave it back to Brandon.
Brandon handed it to Aelia, and then she waved her hand. Suddenly, everything became white…
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
10/7/2011 23:47:17   
Master K

Chapter Nine: Epilouge

It was the day after their adventure. Brandon, Kelsey and Kodi were in school. At homeroom, Brandon came up to Melissa.
“Remember that story I wrote awhile back? Well now, I have the sequel…the tale of two heroes…”

Melissa took it, and started to read it.

It was the story of four people travelling to defeat an overlord who had taken over an entire land…it had fairy’s…a navy blue dragon and his friend…a golden warrior…a girl in a navy blue rouge outfit…wolves…a lion…and all sorts of various creatures…a fantastic adventure, that happened…but they didn’t know that it happened…it was a secret between Brandon and Kelsey and Kodi…

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> The Fantastic Journey Three
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition