Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Update Feedback

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2011 13:33:18   
Baron Dante

Yeah, the heal is an important part in my build, but I feel that it hurts other buildīs much more than SC builds. Well, as I said, I'm happy. Erm, these changes all were quite good, expect the healing. I posted my opinions on another thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
10/12/2011 13:40:10   
comicalbike

its not a bad update

Epic  Post #: 77
10/12/2011 13:56:59   
BadWitch

Well i chose the hard way,i kept a support build and i just put a little in dex and tech, ''so i can last a little longer in fight'' lol,and guess what?Some of our very smart players(who change their builds every time is to hard for them to think of a game strategy and their only interest is to make an easy and fast win...after they use 2 boosters and atom smasher every time they had the chance)called me a noob coz im not smart''enough''to change into a str merc,coz now of course,support is dead and buried ...wow im just sick and tired to be judged by some limited minded guys about my way of playing this game...not all of us have the resources to pay,and pay for a game that is keep getting worse...the conclusion is that skills are dead in this game, so if u wanna win be a str merc..lol
Epic  Post #: 78
10/12/2011 15:23:16   
supermasivo

After being almost all day playing today i can agree this statement... this Update is TERRIBLE!

Support build, anykind... totally erased... BUT WHAT ABOUT STR BUILDS? in fact i had to make a str build to make wins...
it suxs! really hard! why u erased totally all support buiild but stupid strenght build STILL there without any problem to get over 120 str?

This is totally unballanced! THE ONLY SUCCESFULL BUILD HERE IS THE ONE WHO DEAL MORE DAMAGE AND HAVE MORE HP OR DEF/RES STATS TO STAY ALIVE COUSE U CANT HEAL ANYMORE...
So this is perfect to BH, BM and frenzy TLM... they can get back hp with all their attacks... insane and really really unfair to people that cant get those stats...

very very bad update...!
make something to get a really good nerf to str builds... (all classes)
Epic  Post #: 79
10/12/2011 15:26:56   
One Winged Angel1357

@supermasivo most STR abusers(hopefully not you) fall into the total offence style meaning once they have their reqs they spam STR leaving them wide open to energy attacks, in the case of TLM, and every attack for the rest of the classes meaning if you can go first with a high damage quick killer build, some cost high energy a stat we try to ignore, you can beat a STR abuser or if you have a defensive build you can also beat an STR abuser so we have falling into the build and counter build style which can be good as there is no defined OP'ed build
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
10/12/2011 15:30:59   
supermasivo

yeah a 5 focus build could beat a str build... but if i block maybe...if i dont block i got pwned... couse 5 focus makes u have only 95 hp or 103 max... and now u have to chose btween high lvl fm or high lvl smoke screen to make blocks easy...
anyway, im still thinking this update is terrible.
Epic  Post #: 81
10/12/2011 15:33:35   
DeathGuard

I lol at the ones saying str builds are ruling/almost only way to win because it isn't true. My supercharge build is ruling over almost all clases, it is actually almost rare that I lose but I must point out I'm not a full varium Have you guys run out of creativity? Move foward and find a build to contrast their's! This update was nothing, and they still have to nerf tlms even more so calm down and try builds until you find one. Done!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/12/2011 15:35:16   
Stabilis

I wonder how they can design it so 1/6 players are using str, 1/6 players are using dex, 1/6 players are using tec, 1/6 players are using sup, 1/6 players are using focus, 1/6 players are using the rest of the combinations.
AQ Epic  Post #: 83
10/12/2011 15:38:29   
supermasivo

^watching ur char page i cant believe u have a decent win ratio with only Supercharge based... :S
i can make all kind of builds on my tlm, speccialy tanker one, support and mid high str... i repeat: Str never never use heal couse u got frenzy and high damage... u dont need to heal, tanker needs a good amount of heal and ofcourse a support one... so who is ruling?
ive played a lot of hours today and i only battle strenght type builds, so dont come here and say that i dont have creativity and str are not spamming the game...
Epic  Post #: 84
10/12/2011 15:40:03   
One Winged Angel1357

@Supermasivo SC builds make a rise in power most every balance update then someone finds the new OP'ed build and we all forget about SC builds it has happened many times and now will most likely be no different
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
10/12/2011 15:42:35   
Wootz

You're right OWA; both SC and SS builds are raising in power.
I've seen a lot of BM's and TLM's these days with those builds. And to be honest, they beat me :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
10/12/2011 15:44:25   
Stabilis

@massivo, oh you caught me using max massacre, if you're wondering, my justification is that the game is more like Alpha right now when high damage output gives you the win. My decent ratio is from a strategic mind and OTHER builds not this one! LOL!
AQ Epic  Post #: 87
10/12/2011 15:45:40   
DeathGuard

quote:

Have you guys run out of creativity?

@supermasivo: Re-read, I didn't say you didn't have no creativity but I asked Also I was nonvarium when I got warlord :P and didn't haved SC builds.
@OWA: Well, is not that so but I can say the skill improvement has give great power to SC.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
10/12/2011 15:50:42   
supermasivo

lol as a support build a str build is not a very "clever" way to make easy wins, so dont tell me u use ur mind in it.
Only smoke, strike, strike... and if u can get more strenght u have an advantage... that is not strategy at all, in fact... the only possible winner should be the one whi have more varium and better gear (more enhacements too) to defeat the others and that is almost sad, pathetic way comparing to support build based.

I think heal should have a improve stat... and dont comapre to alpha couse in alpha u still had the heal support stat based...
And yes i play since beta...
Epic  Post #: 89
10/12/2011 15:51:33   
One Winged Angel1357

@Cyber but the confusion that most balance updates make is enough to knock people off guard so SC and SS builds can be very affective

@Super i find it hard to believe Alpha had mega support heal builds becuase back in '09 beta the target was the person with the highest level heal(Lv5+) there were a total of 7 Aux weapons which were rarely used,and 6 were and still are Varium, plus Support builds didn't take hold until mid Beta when mercs figured out the support spam Multi builds. So if Support spam healing was in Alpha why did it take so long for anyone to even use Support in Beta

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 10/12/2011 15:55:24 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/12/2011 15:53:46   
Stabilis

@massivo, if we don't compare the past to the present... how can we prevent history from repeating itself in the action of correcting our mistakes?
AQ Epic  Post #: 91
10/12/2011 15:54:29   
DeathGuard

@OWA: I don't see it that way, also SS's effects are still better than SC and M. Also I'm seeing many mercs with physical armor and poor resistance, what has happened to them?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
10/12/2011 15:56:28   
Oba

The update is perfect, TLM is more balanced now. To early to say if its even enough now or if its still abit OP'ed. I do not know how this effected mages tho, but I guess its a new era for the support mages just as for the str bountys a few updates ago, when massacre got ruined. ( When that happened didnt so many go crazy, just told me that its still strong and useful, now ****es, heal is still useful and good )
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
10/12/2011 16:00:00   
Stabilis

I think tlm could have their frenzy nerfed in exchange for a powerful-to-mediocre support skill. Mercenary could use a defensive skill as well.
AQ Epic  Post #: 94
10/12/2011 16:03:01   
One Winged Angel1357

@Cyber pair up Malf and SC against Smoke and SS

SC+malf=lower tech, ignore 20% res, steal 30% of damage done as HP regain

Smoke+SS=lower Dex, steal 30% of damage done as HP regain, reduce rage by 50%

SC and Malf does higher damage(Lower Res and ignore 20% of that) and thus has a greater return on the draining affect whilst SS does lower damage but holds off rage for two turns or so

In a game where he who belts out the most damage the fastest win i would take SC and Malf over SS and Smoke
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
10/12/2011 16:11:13   
DeathGuard

@OWA: Remember skill points are used in both, malf and supercharge, plus energy which use stat points to be improved. It's obvious tlms/mercs won't use intimidate/smoke and then use surgical strike as they will use robot to deal high damage. I use a lvl 1 malf to distract my opponents and gun, assimilate, aux and then supercharge or heal depending on the situation. Sometimes I can't supercharge due to energy.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
10/12/2011 16:23:13   
Renzan

Doesn't this kind of make f2p mercs weaker for cause high levels like me, support build is one of the only builds I can use really.
Epic  Post #: 97
10/12/2011 16:30:31   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Merged together the Great Update and Horrible Update threads... the threads have opposing opinions, but keeping them together will be much better for the discussion so both sides have a say. Just remember, be civil even if you disagree with someone else! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
10/12/2011 16:39:51   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

It may not have benefited my tact merc, but my str bh with only 21 support? absoutely! I was so focused on my main i nearly forgot about my alt :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
10/12/2011 17:08:14   
supermasivo

I have to tell u guys support build is not totally screwed... high hp, high energy, high support, NOT max artillery and lvl6-7-8 FM still making 90-95 % winning rate :p
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition