Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Update Feedback

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2011 17:12:27   
Wootz

Sometimes that can get you a win supermasivo.
But you lack both Defense and Resistance then.
And that's how I can destroy you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 101
10/12/2011 17:12:52   
DeathGuard

This way my battle ratio today: total battles 78
Won:63
Loss:15
Well not that bad It has improved more with the balance update.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
10/12/2011 17:16:33   
supermasivo

@Speedy what "TEST" build did u destroyed? i dont think u could destroy my main build... i have now a very good test support build and i only heal 2 less points than before the update... i only have to use more energy, but there is a solution for that... increase my energy and bring 2 energy boosters in my bag :p
Epic  Post #: 103
10/12/2011 17:19:49   
Wootz

Well, since a lot of points get invested into HP and then you put alteast 70% of the rest into Support makes a really low defense ( overall ). And that's what gives me a oppurtunity to outdamage you.

< Message edited by 1234speedy -- 10/12/2011 17:20:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 104
10/12/2011 17:23:18   
supermasivo

Hmmmmmmmm, that is the idea pal... "i need" that u deal damage on me to get more energy back to use artillery all time i want and heal every 3 turns... thats why i make a lot of hp to have the oportunity to stay alive more than 3 turns every heal :p
thats the idea of reroute plus support plus high hp playin style is LOL.
Epic  Post #: 105
10/12/2011 17:25:42   
Wootz

And that's a great thing that I can use 2 Static Charge's inbetween your heals, that'd give me another loop of Massacre + 1 Field Medic.
So, basicly, you loop defense, I loop Offense. That battle would take long.
AQW Epic  Post #: 106
10/12/2011 17:44:31   
rebels009

t mer only own peoples i lot of people actually dont win lot since the update some change to bounty some to tact mer i think only tact is going to be the only class that win everyday
Epic  Post #: 107
10/12/2011 22:25:13   
ScarletReaper

This isn't me complaining, I am addressing this to all the people who have been complaining. The biggest one is that field medic being changed and stat requirements for skills is ruining builds. Here is the thing. This was done because there were so many people doing support builds and strength builds. Now people will have to start using a balanced build, which is a good thing in my opinion, and remember, this is coming from someone who was a 130 support tac merc before the change. Another thing people are complaining about is that tac mercs are too strong a class. Well here is the thing. you have to pay 900 varium or 50000 credits just to become one, so of course it is going to be more powerful than the original classes, or why would anyone bother to change class? Finally, people are complaining because their builds are useless after the update. You know what I had to do to make a good build after the change? nothing but a retrain! I use the exact same weapons as before, and I now have a pretty strong juggernaut build that wins 75-80% of the time. All it takes is a little bit of common sense and intelligence to make a new build that works in the new update, so all you complainers need to just study other people's builds a little bit to find a good build.

Merged post with Update Feedback Thread. ~Lectrix

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 10/12/2011 22:39:02 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 108
10/12/2011 22:50:50   
Stabilis

^Thumbs up ScarletReaper^

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 10/13/2011 17:10:42 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 109
10/12/2011 22:56:18   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@scarlet The only flaw I see in your arguement is that the classes are all supposed to be equal in power. Saying that you have to spend 900 varium or 50k credits to change classes makes them worthy of extra power is flawed severely since you have to spend the same amount to change to any class. Does that mean when I class change to Mage from Merc I deserve more power from spending money on it? What happens when I change back to merc from mage, will I get even more power? The Staff stated themselves from the beginning of the new classes that the new ones weren't going to be more powerful than the base classes. People change classes for many reasons but the two major reasons are A. Bored with current class or B. Want to abuse the OPd builds of that class to get wins.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
10/13/2011 7:12:21   
RageSoul

The update really forced me to make a new build, but for me , the update is just fine .
AQW Epic  Post #: 111
10/13/2011 7:27:42   
rajkumar

This update really helped me a lot after this update .
This is my battle battle ratio of today: Total battle 100
wins = 95
lose =5
AQW Epic  Post #: 112
10/13/2011 7:36:20   
Wootz

quote:

Another thing people are complaining about is that tac mercs are too strong a class.

Tell that to Digital X who got owned by me, a level 32 CH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 113
10/13/2011 8:32:29   
BlueKatz

STR is still freaking OP, a great all around stat cover all kind of stuff.
If you have high STR, you can cover both Element (especially BM...freaking annoying now since they can multi Element so good)
If you have high STR, you don't have to worry much about Defend, since obviously you hit so much enemy will have to waste turn to defend
If you have high STR your skill get way more effective (Smoke reduce block problem, RR heal more since you have low Def anyways, BL is just over kill. Frenzy heal moer")
If you have high STR, you will rage

Technically, STR is not stat wise OP, it's just way too useful

About Mage, lol I feel kinda disappointed seeing how much bad STR Mage out there, oh well they are still newb they will get better build soon :) But really I miss the day when I was the only STR Mage in ED

The Support build is so weak, idk if it's still useable or not, but I guess it's decent now, not too weak. SC build is common now, I just don't like that skill though, I tried it and see how effective it was but still dun like it at all.

Mage is even more predicable than before ")
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 114
10/13/2011 10:05:44   
tigura

quote:

You posted this before you even tested the build? O.O!

i highly doubt anything exept extreme strengh will work now for tlm.

Go look for soni akhouri. She is a tlm. Her build? The one I gave her ;). Her ratio? 100% (unless she lost in the past 8 hours while I was sleeping).
DF Epic  Post #: 115
10/13/2011 10:38:11   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Speedy, Well, i got one win in :P My build is still far off from decent anyway. Give it time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
10/13/2011 10:50:23   
Wootz

Fine! You only won 'cause you stunned me :P
Tell me when you are ready for a rematch.
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
10/13/2011 15:47:01   
InceptionAE

I read something on FB by Epicduel saying they'll redo the TLM class. Keeping Hybrid and Reroute. I wonder what skills their going to give us?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
10/13/2011 16:48:53   
supermasivo

^ im glad to hear that! im a TLM and i would like to see a new skill tree... i only hope TLM wont get more nerf with this.

Anyway have u notice that all ppls can CRIT a lot now? before i was playing and 30 support ppl made like 3 critical on my 40x support.
even people with 21 support crits a lot.

CRIT chance is super increased now with very low support... wt..!

< Message edited by supermasivo -- 10/13/2011 16:57:56 >
Epic  Post #: 119
10/13/2011 21:14:42   
TweakTrueHeart

This new update blows... totally makes people have to re roll their stats. not impressed so far.
Post #: 120
10/14/2011 9:16:39   
ScarletReaper

Yeah, I should have phrased that different, I meant that you can start out as the original 3. You can ONLY become the newer classes by paying, so I think they deserve a slight advantage over the original.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 121
10/14/2011 14:38:24   
supermasivo

so today is the update? or not...
Epic  Post #: 122
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition