Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2011 21:30:29   
One Winged Angel1357

The staffs look Epic but any word on what the plan for getting them out there is do we have to fight Snork or will there be a mission or is it a secret
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
10/18/2011 21:35:27   
ngshuyi94

This should have been addressed long ago, not til when plenty of the community becomes upset.

But nevertheless, thanks for the information.
Epic  Post #: 77
10/18/2011 21:42:48   
rej

An excuse, even when its long and well though out, is still an excuse.

Still, i'm not angry. i need time to reach the aqw level cap (45) anyways.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
10/18/2011 21:48:21   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I've deleted several posts that are going off-topic into personal arguments. This thread is not the place to take jabs at the staff or other users. If you can not respond to another user's opinions in a civil manner, then don't respond at all. Nightwraith took his time to explain the situation that's been causing these delays, and I understand that some of you are legitimately frustrated, but that does not give you free reign to rant. I do not want to see any more trolling in this thread. Consider this your warning.

quote:

ORIGINAL: motorbreath

OK? So take your sweet time with the retrain revamp and release the harvest content in the meantime? Uhhh...Did I miss something?

Sorry motorbreath, but that's not something that's possible to do. Releases are an "all-or-nothing" deal. When a feature like retrain is deconstructed and in the process of being rebuilt, it's not possible to just take the bits that are ready and release those. The retrain revamp was being developed alongside the new content, so backtracking one and a half weeks isn't doable now. It's almost done though, and you guys will really appreciate this retraining feature. The speed and ease of it is really amazing!

< Message edited by Ashari -- 10/18/2011 21:51:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
10/18/2011 21:50:43   
One Winged Angel1357

@Shari care to give a time check between old and new retrain if you get a free moment, because we know you have no time for such a humble request.

Nah i just like messing with you but the question about the time check is legit

Good call... I'll give this a shot while it's still possible. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 10/18/2011 21:52:24 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
10/18/2011 21:53:28   
PivotalDisorder

Mod power rules :) ty
Post #: 81
10/18/2011 21:54:37   
One Winged Angel1357

Thank you Shari

And your welcome that i have such a weird way of going about thinking to create said idea
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/18/2011 21:56:08   
Retrosaur

Evidently, your not facing real hard on facts. For one thing, all the complainers, me, Prophet, Sageofpeace, and others are trying to say that we're the ones who are inadvertently pushing the devs to do something. It's all those fanboys who believe they've actually done something to motivate the devs, posting useless post like "GO TITAN GO HUDELF " etc.. It's just like those Occupy Wall Street protesters. There the one's that are causing the big changes. The Tea Party is the one causing the big changes. Those Libyans fighting for their freedom are the ones causing the change, not the kids who are sitting behind their computer idling, hoping and wishing that the devs would actually do something correctly.
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
10/18/2011 21:59:39   
DunkThatOreo

Dear frogbones, I understand your frustration but seriously, it's a update ._.
Nothing huge that will change your life if it gets delayed a couple times, you think
they want to sit at a computer all day working on some new retrain system?
you can say I'm sucking up to them because i don't really care what you think. You can
call me anything you want and I'll reply Ok :) because what you think about me doesn't matter
at all, Psi stop arguing with him because you just make him feel more important and feel what he's doing
is right by replying to every post he makes, he says he's moving the game forward, how is he moving
the game forward? Sitting in a chair posting FLAME THE ED STAFF, ONLY WAY TO MOVE FORWARD is not
the solution at all. Why do some of you hate on each other, why do some of you hate on the ED staff, why
do some of you hate at all. Enough with the whining and constructive critism battles. Just tell them what they did
wrong and move on with your life instead of flaming everyone who feels like nothing major happened.
If you feel this game isn't goign anywhere, quit, no reason to play if all you do is put others down because
they believe in the ed staff. I've been here since 3 days before epicduel merged with AE, things have gotten a little
dissapointing, I'll admit that, but it's still nothing to complain about. I don't get why we can't all have *friendly*
arguments instead of *HEY YU DISUHGREE WITH MEEE, NOW I FLAME YU AND EVERYONE ELSE SO I FEEL
POWERFUL AND RESPECTED*. Just cut the crap, learn what patience is, learn what the *real* world is. And have some
fun and make memories with friends here before you move on to greater things.
Epic  Post #: 84
10/18/2011 22:01:59   
One Winged Angel1357

@Dunk Amen just say what they did right and why, what they did wrong and why then get ready to defend your opinion. Remember your opinion is always wrong unless you can back it up
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
10/18/2011 22:02:14   
Epic Pwnser

I'm alright with the delay.
Just moving on with life right now. (Now back to homework right now PWNSER!)

Ok...

One last thing, after this delayed update. Are we finally going to have updates on schedule every week?

Epic  Post #: 86
10/18/2011 22:02:17   
rej

Its funny how players are still denying that the only thing that causes the dev's to make changes is complaining. That fact has been proven over and over, ever since the game began.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
10/18/2011 22:03:47   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

we're the ones who are inadvertently pushing the devs to do something.

@Hypexlord: proof?
Post #: 88
10/18/2011 22:04:09   
DunkThatOreo

^Name one time something was released by us complaining.
Epic  Post #: 89
10/18/2011 22:04:37   
One Winged Angel1357

@Rej for every seven flamers there is one person for argues the flamers claim with actual logic and it is that one person who the Devs are more likely to listen to then the seven flamers only because the flamers opinion is wrong(you learn that hard fact in 9th grade English over here in USA not sure about the rest of the world though so sorry guys)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/18/2011 22:05:50   
DunkThatOreo

^ haven't learned about that yet lol
Epic  Post #: 91
10/18/2011 22:08:11   
Retrosaur

Hmm....I don't know, maybe the fact that people were HELLA disappointed with the Juggernaut release being varium only? Or maybe it was that Shadow Arts skill that was becoming WAYYY TOO OP with it's +10% deflection. Or maybe it was that nerf to TLMs. Yea. Derp derp examples for you.

quote:

23. "When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is _____ going to be released?" "Will _____ go rare?"
We as players and fans of EpicDuel have no idea when future events will occur or the like aside from the announcements made on the EpicDuel forums / homepage.
Usually, EpicDuel releases are on Friday, but there is no definite release schedule; new content is released when it is ready, and at the discretion of the EpicDuel Staff.

Also, this should be changed to:

quote:

23. "When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is _____ going to be released?" "Will _____ go rare?"
We as players and fans of EpicDuel have no idea when future events will occur or the like aside from the announcements made on the EpicDuel forums / homepage.
Usually, EpicDuel releases are never on time, since there is no definite release schedule; new content is released when it is "Ready O' Clock", and at the discretion of the EpicDuel Staff.

~--------------------
A couple other things:

quote:

for every seven flamers there is one person for argues the flamers claim with actual logic and it is that one person who the Devs are more likely to listen to then the seven flamers only because the flamers opinion is wrong(you learn that hard fact in 9th grade English over here in USA not sure about the rest of the world though so sorry guys)

Links please. I mean seriously. Your just spouting off random facts without any evidence to back them (other than the fact you learn it in 9th grade English, which is still extremely vague because different parts of the US, I mean, different districts in the US have different standards on what they teach. So you have to clarify your statements, because that was a huge piece of BS right there.)

< Message edited by hypedxlord -- 10/18/2011 22:10:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
10/18/2011 22:08:38   
PivotalDisorder

only thing I can think of was 1k for founders. although I really don't think that was because of non-constructive criticism but because the general section was completely
taken over by the flame war between founders and non founders. also this was BEFORE we got Lord Barrius, no way those topics would of raged on with him here and
it is possible the ED team wouldn't of caved and gave founders something else. [I'm not actually debating the founder issue, I didn't say which side I am on, if I am at all]
Post #: 93
10/18/2011 22:10:38   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

If complaining to the Dev's worked, then how come we lost heal loop, Field Medic got nerfed, agility was implemented, focus stuck around, requirements were put on several skills, Venom Strike got nerfed, TLMs got nerfed(and will be getting a skill tree overhaul), etc.? If whining got people there way then we would have none of that stuff. Heck! we would have balance out the window entirely if whining actually worked.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
10/18/2011 22:11:51   
Retrosaur

@Psibertus

• Nerf of Shadow Arts
  • Nerf of Support TLMs
  • Release of Juggernaut as NONVAR mode
  • Getting rid of heal looping.

All just things to think about.

@MalletGuy
It's also obvious your one hell of a varium player. I mean seriously, you don't think that all those nerfs were so that non-vars would actually stand a chance durr? Don't give me BS that "I paid so varium, so I should have guaranteed wins".

I mean seriously:

quote:

we lost heal loop

No wonder it's so OP. No wonder so many people complained about it. Gosh, I wonder why.....

< Message edited by hypedxlord -- 10/18/2011 22:16:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
10/18/2011 22:12:21   
DunkThatOreo

@hyper juggernaut became credit only soon after, shadow arts is nothing unless you
have high dex, Tlms can be easily beaten if you have a build with strategy in it.
Epic  Post #: 96
10/18/2011 22:13:53   
Stabilis

Its very good that our feedback gets processed into present updates. Ex tournaments, something I had been suggesting constructively for an amount of just days.
AQ Epic  Post #: 97
10/18/2011 22:15:16   
Retrosaur

@Dunk
After tons of complainers? If I could put up the old DN's, you would have seen how many people complained about the devs being completely stupid making the Juggernaut feature a "varium" release. Guess you probably weren't around, you were too busy enjoying your time crushing low levels as a juggernaut.

Also.

quote:

Tlms can be easily beaten if you have a build with strategy in it.

Of course this is true.........as long as your a TLM.
AQW Epic  Post #: 98
10/18/2011 22:18:50   
ngshuyi94

I can only say that in every game or society there got to be negative people or complainers so that things can move on, because some of these are actually constructive and allow the leaders or developers to think.

However, when the game developer stands out and address the situation, u have to respect him because at the very least he is responsible and stood up and communicate with us players about the problem.

So instead of fighting why not u people make peace i find it all no point.

< Message edited by ngshuyi94 -- 10/18/2011 22:20:13 >
Epic  Post #: 99
10/18/2011 22:29:09   
DunkThatOreo

^Thanks for basically saying what I said lol
@Hyped I'm a bounty hunter and I beat over 80% of the tlms
I face, I have like 110 juggernaut wins so actually look this kind of thing
up before saying anything, stop the complaining/hating and save it for something
else, you don't like the game, stop playing and posting because you're just putting
others down with no real cause except making yourself feel good because you have no life.
I am sick and tired of stupid people like you that make arguments with no point whatsoever and
yet no AK's delete posts like yours, instead they delete posts defending them which makes no sense.
I'm done arguing with you so reply back and I won't even read it because
it will be something stupid and not worth my time reading.
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition