Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Smoke makes TLM oped.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Smoke makes TLM oped.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/29/2011 5:34:07   
.Nikzat.

Well what could Smoke replace?
The Hybrid armor dont make Tlm oped its the SS!
If SS will be removed/replaced the class will be more balanced in opinion. Post what you think
Epic  Post #: 1
10/29/2011 5:44:36   
romanu

Intimidate instead of SS. Or defence matrix instead of HA?

< Message edited by romanu -- 10/29/2011 5:45:44 >
Post #: 2
10/29/2011 5:52:38   
I am Primal

smoke is not what makes it op route is the route and hybrid combo is just deadly smoke means nothing.
Post #: 3
10/29/2011 5:55:24   
Remorse

smoke is not too bad, I think it would be worse if they had intimidate because then they could tank even more!

Their strength builds arnt that bad , the only real problem is they stun too much which is why they should have stun grenade replace maul.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/29/2011 5:55:45   
BlueKatz

^Smoke + HA is far worse than Hybrid + RR
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/29/2011 6:00:00   
Remorse

^ It doesnt matter what you guys have to relise is that if you take smoke either intimidate or malfunction is all that takes it's place and I would actuly prfer them have smoke then intim, can you imagine thier tank builds if they also have intimidate!
Epic  Post #: 6
10/29/2011 6:02:36   
phycocat18

But BH with smoke, high str, and phy weapons aren't OP :/. SS should be removed but not other classes ultimate move? That makes perfect sense :/. How about actaully providing proof instead of compaling about what you don't like and try a build that actually works. One build might be fun but useless, another maybe boring but affective. TLM/merc have recived far too many nerfs already. Nothing like suugesting a reasonable buff for your own class, because that would be the smart unselfsh thing to do wouldn't it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/29/2011 6:06:20   
BlueKatz

quote:

But BH with smoke, high str, and phy weapons aren't OP :/

It's not >.>?
STR BH is still very good, tx god BH don't have HA and RR to tank

And you think no one actually make a builds before they post on Forum?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/29/2011 6:07:50   
Remorse

^

In that case I vote shadow arts gets a extra 10% chance not to be stunned, and an extra 10% chance not to be blocked
Epic  Post #: 9
10/29/2011 6:12:09   
phycocat18

quote:

And you think no one actually make a builds before they post on Forum?

Clearly they don't put enough thought into it if they have to come on the forums and whine about it instead of asking for a buff to thier class. I'm just fed up with all whining "buff my class nerf other class" threads.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/29/2011 6:15:34   
BlueKatz

So all TLM are smart? Why would they whine so much when people just touch their classes, can't make another builds?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/29/2011 6:20:36   
Ranloth
Banned

Well done to topic maker for spotting it out, and fact you took your time with it..

None of the skills will be taken out, the skill tree will be re-arranged a lot around so it will be all mixed up. I spoke with Ashari about it like 2 weeks ago, and that was the answer so get over it and wait for the change to TLMs in like week or two (it's being worked on already).
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
10/29/2011 6:21:29   
Calogero

See, Unlike all the other classes that are balanced imo ( Yes even the new Cyber Hunters are not Op )
Tact merc is the only True OP class, Nerf that class and everything else will be ok...
Shure there will be some guy that finds a new OP build for a class but I doubt it will ever
be as bad as with Tact merc

@ Remorse
A 10% chance ( max ) to Not be stunned, ok.
10% chance not to be blocked no, with 33 Defence I still block nearly anything vs BH's with 23 defence

< Message edited by andy123 -- 10/29/2011 6:22:46 >

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
10/29/2011 6:23:39   
phycocat18

quote:

So all TLM are smart? Why would they whine so much when people just touch their classes, can't make another builds?

Wow thanks for reading the whole post . If you did you would see that I never said all TLM were smart. I said the people that want to whine because they can't beat something and don't want to actaully think are not smart enough. Yes other builds can be made but' they should never be forced, and there should never be so many nerfs made to one class regradless which class it is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
10/29/2011 6:32:44   
BlueKatz

I win and lose a lot and I'm smart enough to know what is OP. Unlike most of people thinking losing against a build mean that build is OP, I can think of 100 builds possible to fight against that build which I come across, and know the result % and battle speed. A build that is OP is not a build can't be beaten

And yes, I'm a quick reader

Whine = feedback
Feedback = proof

I see nothing wrong with it, I can learn more from it, why complain? Or whine about it?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/29/2011 7:40:52   
Deimos...

Get rid of reroute.
Epic  Post #: 16
10/29/2011 7:54:46   
jegaggin

why dont we change maul to SA :D

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
10/29/2011 8:04:48   
Remorse

^Except all classes need a stun skill,

Which is why maul should be swapped with stun grenade for the 100th time its not that hard logic to understand why.
Epic  Post #: 18
10/29/2011 8:05:04   
Deimos...

Yes! ^ to the person above remorse -_-
Epic  Post #: 19
10/29/2011 8:07:05   
Remorse

Yes!, ^ To the person above Deimos... -_-
Epic  Post #: 20
10/29/2011 8:19:10   
TurkishIncubus

Tank tlm is oped not str(and they dont use smoke) , str tlm win the other str builds because of atom smasher not smoke , without atom smasher str tlm and other str builds will be equal or maybe str tlm will be weaker than others. If a Bh hit its Massacre or if a Bm use its full energy to use reflex and berserker they will be stronger than tlm.

Epic  Post #: 21
10/29/2011 8:28:04   
jegaggin

thats actually quite interesting thought turkish. I use atom smasher to take mp at the start of battles so they are handicapped. TLM without atom would be interesting..
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
10/29/2011 8:31:42   
Remorse

^ Tank TLMs do use smoke..... Alot!

Its often why it so difficult to beat them because not only are they tank but they can out damage you with smoke anyway....

Anyway turkish I do agree with you about atom smash.

If you guys are gonna keep reroute then they have to atleast take atom smash as a comprimise
But what to trade it for?
Epic  Post #: 23
10/29/2011 8:40:44   
jegaggin

SA ofc! :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
10/29/2011 8:42:13   
drinde

One of the main problems with Smoke is that coupled with Frenzy, it would get massive HP regain and have a good chance to hit.

How about SmokeScreen not affecting Block Chance, only the Skill DMG Increase and the Defense?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Smoke makes TLM oped.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition