Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!
Page 16 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2012 17:38:03   
Ranloth
Banned

@Hun Kingq
Improving Technican would mean TM would get buffed along with it, while they already have a good balanced setup really. Besides Support/Str build works fine with new Energy Shield for BMs.
Also Smoke + Stun Grenade is still weaker than Smoke + Maul (stun chance, dmg of your primary + ignoring 20% of defence).
AQ Epic  Post #: 376
1/8/2012 17:41:22   
Jekyll

@Primal Dont worry, I doubt the devs will take him seriously
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 377
1/8/2012 17:42:09   
One Winged Angel1357

improving Technician on TM would be horrible Plasma Bolt already has 10 points on Overload I would hate for my favorite skill to be to the point where it has to be nerfed because someone wants to improve the same skill on there class just to become all powerful
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 378
1/8/2012 17:43:44   
DeathGuard

@OWA: Indeed, for me Overload is too weak still
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 379
1/8/2012 17:45:17   
One Winged Angel1357

@Death In the past Bolt was improved by 6 points and now it was improved again overload just needs some attention and it will be fine
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 380
1/8/2012 17:49:59   
Retrosaur

quote:

I hope you know Titan has a Flow chart on his computer of what he wants done next and all of this was planned from taking away skills to adding new skills and it was even planned for some skills be used with a staff or a sword.

Lol...you know what's on his computer? That means...oh god. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO IF HUNKING ACTUALLY KNOWS WHATS ON TITANS COMP OH TEH NOES

quote:

"... by some fluke the new passive armor is called Plasma Armor"

Lawlz.....fluke. Fluke = random. They planned to give it a better passive than SA anyways.

quote:

and then Technician is taken away so that the Plasma Cannon can't get a boost

Most BM's don't use it, and those who do are the lower level ones who spam FB and PC.

quote:

So now that boost is gone the common build for defense and resistance, defense 29-35+1, resistance 26-32+1. Since the Blood Mage does not have a debuff to affect those stats or one that will increase damage, a Blood Mage will be lucky to get above 40 damage on the same level player.

Never heard of rage zerker?

Final word. If you believe BM is so UP, it shows you have little to no skill in this game. Sure, you may have countless wins over losses, but it doesn't hide the fact you just want BM to be more OP'd. You say that you have lots of wins. Then why are you so unhappy? Because your getting more wins and losses. Titan, listen to him, please make BM's weaker. That's essentially what he wants.

< Message edited by hypedxlord -- 1/8/2012 17:53:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 381
1/8/2012 17:51:58   
DeathGuard

@OWA: I know, I may inflict -40 tech with malf and overload at max and hit him with it, and still dont reach even lvl 7 plasma bolt skill.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/8/2012 17:52:58 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 382
1/8/2012 17:52:13   
Agiluz

quote:

Never heard of rage zerker?

Don't forget Deadly Aim ;)
Post #: 383
1/8/2012 17:53:32   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I hit 40+ against non merc enemies all the time with Fireball.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 384
1/8/2012 19:51:25   
Gepard Acht

^ if overload needs some buff, then they need to get some for plasma grenade and stun grenade as I think they have the same amount of damage
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
1/8/2012 20:04:20   
Hun Kingq

That Blood mage on the 2vs2 Leaderboard is a Level 26 so of course he has a high percentage, look at the level range
he is up against, majority with low level to basic weapons and nor armorwhich right now he is number 2 a merc is number 1. Vast majority of high level players are busy
with the war. 5 points of damage is not a buff its a nudge. Intimidate only affects the stat not the weapons damage so even if a tact
merc strength is affected they can still get over 30 damage. They never wanted the Blood Mage to have energy stealing capabilities or any type of energy regain and
if that was not true then why haven't they improved the energy regain of Reflex boost?

Technician needed to be brought up to par for a long time and if they improved it for the Blood mage
an it was improved at the same time then they did something that needed to be done. If a Blood Mage gets
malfunctioned now there goes anything that improves with tech basically making Plasma Cannon a useless skill
unless you have assault bot which majority of Blood Mages do not have.

hypedxlord, Titan always had things planned out 6 months to a year in advance and he has it on the flow chart on his computer
as all CEOs do you would know this if you knew anything about a business. Since the update Berzerker used during rage have been
blocked over 99 times out of 100 that was even with level 5 Reflex boost on. I have seen Level 34 blood Mages to use technician
to boost Plasma cannon and Plasma rain in 2vs2, your a tact merc you would not know this because you been in more 1vs1 then 2vs2.

One Winged Angel1357, You know overload improves with dex not tech so if you want to see the same damage with overload as with
plasma bolt then improve dex and tech. I got 48 damage on Level 1 Overload before.

Jekyll, don't doubt anything because they do take me seriously and the mods met against me in battle and they know I can compete
against the toughest players. I helped a mod (a Blood Mage) win a 2vs2, if it was not for me that person would have been dead in two rounds. Me and another
Level 34 Blood Mage was against two Level 34 tact mercs he had and offensive build I have a defensive build because we
worked as a team we won the match.

So hypedxlord, let's compare 2vs2 wins and 1vs1 wins then tell me I have no skill.

Things should be improved with each class nothing should be taken away or swapped out unless it does the same or equally better job and if a skill
or item is introduced that makes another skill utterly useless then that skill that becomes useless either needs to be
improved or replaced with something better, that is something very few understands or will ever understand.
Epic  Post #: 386
1/8/2012 21:42:55   
DunkThatOreo

I might just get my beta account back oh ehm geeeeeee!!!!!!!<3
Epic  Post #: 387
1/8/2012 21:45:00   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^ O mah gaaawwdddd!!!!!!1 <3
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 388
1/8/2012 21:46:36   
Hun Kingq

Laces getting mad good maybe you will get the brown stuff off your eyes from brown nosing so much things will be clear for you.

Wraith, I have been smoked and malfunctioned many times in 2vs2 and stayed alive all the way to the end winning the match. I had been max smoked and survived two Artillery strikes and tact mercs stated, "impossible you should be dead."

Here is another thing for guys to think about since someone mentioned the energy shield costs less energy At Level 4 technician I got 40 points of tech and at level 4 energy shield I only get 29 points of resistance and to have the same I would have to sacrifice another stat to put more points into support. so look at these two tell me which cost less energy. Also look at the cool downs.

Technician: Improves technology of any allied character during combat. Improves with dexterity.
· Energy Required:
o Level 1: 9
o Level 2: 10
o Level 3: 11
o Level 4: 12
o Level 5: 13
o Level 6: 14
o Level 7: 15
o Level 8: 16
o Level 9: 17
o Level 10: 18
· Weapon Required: None
· Stat Required: None
· Level Required: 2
· Improves With: Dexterity (+1 Technology gained at 22 Dexterity; +1 Technology gained per 4 Dexterity after)
· Warm Up: 0
· Cool Down: 1
Energy Shield: Increases energy resistance for you or an ally during combat.
· Energy Required:
o Level 1: 11
o Level 2: 13
o Level 3: 15
o Level 4: 17
o Level 5: 19
o Level 6: 21
o Level 7: 23
o Level 8: 25
o Level 9: 27
o Level 10: 29
· Weapon Required: None
· Stat Required: None
· Level Required: 2
· Improves With: Support (+1 Resistance per 4 Support)
· Warm Up: 0
· Cool Down: 2

goldslayer1, I was just pointing out from the beginning of Delta what the blood Mage Class did not get, what was taken away, what things where not improved, and what illogical move they will do to affect the Blood Mage even more. Vast majority of players here are not Blood Mages and they really don't want to see any good things for that class. Every experienced player knows relying on just one skill or two especially if one has a high block chance, they will fail. If a person has high defense those 5 point increase on the fireball will mean nothing. You know with high resistance the Plasma Cannon basically should be called a pellet cannon.

So now with a class that don't have viable energy gain another skill that takes more energy to use has been added when all they had to do is adjust the original skill to be on par with the new skill.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 1/8/2012 23:48:54 >
Epic  Post #: 389
1/8/2012 21:52:12   
Zeoth

My god Ive been silent for this long but I can bear it no longer.
Hung get this through ur thick freakin skull ur being arrogant ur reasoning has a crapload of holes in them and it's pretty obvious what u want from the devs an OP blood Mage. Stop complaining the more u do that the more I realize ur not the player I thought u were
Post #: 390
1/8/2012 22:31:17   
Basicball

quote:

Here is another thing for guys to think about since someone mentioned the energy shield costs less energy At Level 4 technician I got 40 points of resistance and at level 4 energy shield I only get 29 points of resistance

40 points of resistance? are you kidding me? that'd be like 200 technology, talk about an OP skill

anyway, i'll just take it that you meant 40 tech instead of resist.
40 tech is about 8-10 resist, so 29 resist is about 3 times better, for not even double the energy.
i don't see your problem.

enlighten me please

Removed off-topic comments. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 1/9/2012 17:21:12 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 391
1/8/2012 22:41:58   
Retrosaur

@Laces, NDMallet, etc.
Guise, for cereal.

Don't feed the troll. I've trolled before; it's a simple mantra. Just ignore him, and he'll dissipate. He won't even bother you. He's just being provocative to draw attention. Heck, he'll probably respond to my post in some mean, condescending manner.
AQW Epic  Post #: 392
1/8/2012 22:47:45   
Laces

I'll lay off of him now. And Hun, your comeback made no sense. Just sayin. The balance updates have been fine so far this update. Yes, Blood Mages do need some tweaking and need an energy stealing move.

< Message edited by Laces -- 1/8/2012 22:48:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 393
1/8/2012 23:46:49   
Hun Kingq

Basicball, that was a typo, happens to the best of us. One may offer more resistance but one can actually negate malfunction where you can have the same power or more to the tech based skills. If they wanted something with better resistance for the Blood Mage they could have easily created a new skill that does the same thing as technician but with improved resistance at the same or lower energy cost since the Blood mage has no viable energy regain.

To you others I will respond to you because I will stand my ground and if I don't think something is right then I have the right to say so especially if it affects many players not just me.

What does the Blood Mage have to affect the multi of the Tech Mage, Hunter Classes or merc classes? What does the Blood Mage have to affect dex, tech, or support and the equipment that those stats improves? Does the Blood mage have any debuff skills that increases damage and affects weapons or just stats?
Epic  Post #: 394
1/9/2012 0:05:36   
Wraith

*gives Colarndo a Charfade's Club* There ya go, I wanna use my Delta Maul >:D
Hun King: Either the artillery strikes were weak or you have too much HP.

The average HP: 110
The average defense after smoke with assault bot : 23-28
The average damage on smoke: 15
The average support merc aux dmg: (29+38)-(30 res)=37
The average Artillery: 65(not sure)

Thus, 110-15-37-(42*2)=negative 26 aka overkill

If you had healed, OK sure, but remember someone has an aux waiting for you. Then keep in mind the insane crits.

No chance of you winning,
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 395
1/9/2012 0:17:57   
Hun Kingq

Wraith, They were support abusers so the Artillery was not weak and my health over 98% of the time is at 80. The program decides who wins the match if you are getting blocks after blocks or deflection after deflection then it is already predetermined you will lose that match.
Epic  Post #: 396
1/9/2012 0:26:43   
Colarndo

*Takes heavy club from Wraith and inserts coins into Wacko Willy machine*
I agree with Hun King on some points.

1) That blood mage does not have a debuff that increases multi damage (I've never seen a BM using multi)
2) Tech or e shield. Our mp is real limited, we need a better energy regainer or steal a +12 passive from CH/TLM.
a) Return asslimate.
b) Give us static charge.

Since most BM are str based. We can deal damage as well as regain energy and those 2 skills above^ would really benefit us.

3) I wouldn't mind using hp to cast a skill like the real blood mages in Dragon Age.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 397
1/9/2012 0:40:34   
Lord Nub

Amazing how this thread has nothing to do with the update.

I'm pretty sure balance discussion goes elsewhere and perhaps they could start an Official

=ED= Hun King's BM Discussion

Every thread gets slaughtered with this BM stuff. First off, how much energy is required for Plasma Rain in a 2v2 Hun? Yeah some remember that...

There will never be balance and the fact is, some classes will always be worse than others.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 398
1/9/2012 5:04:08   
King FrostLich

Hun, listen carefully. Blood Mage is already a good class and it can be a good defensive build. Technician made second classes overpowered because first off, it powers Tactical mercs' smokescreen and bot damage which gave them a huge edge in combat. Secondly, Cyber Hunters can either use a powerful emp that drains almost all your mana or spam plasma grenade. Blood Mage can utilize a Plasma Cannon and Plasma Rain combo which devastates a tank tactical mercenary build if used at the right time. The main problem for the Blood Mages was that not much used that combo and didn't find it amusing. I'm a Blood Mage myself and I've made a successful build in 2v2 but it doesn't work properly when you have a noob partner and 2 opponents that are full varium.

Plus, I've seen your build. Although I find it amusing, I see many weaknesses and flaws to it.

Epic  Post #: 399
1/9/2012 14:29:20   
DeathGuard

@Hun: I agree, with most of your ideas, we can't take or complain about them before seeing them in action, as always, if they turned to be "OP", that is why ED is expert on nerfing the Oped class and making it balance ( no sarcasm, see TLM). BM is a needed class, it needs a skill tree revamp and skill change. TM is not balanced yet, some of it skills still are weak e.g. Overload, Supercharge and assimilation needs a higher drainer range.
I would like to see more of your ideas for BM and also for skill improvements on TM. Keep it up man!

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/9/2012 14:33:44 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 [16] 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!
Page 16 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition